Resume

>He's a he
>He's white
>He only speaks one language
>He has no experience

give me ONE (1) reason I shouldn't throw your resume in the garbage

im 19 and i havent been able to land my first real job for the past year in socal cause OP
of all the shity fast food restaurants and discount stores i applied to, i managed to land ONE interview at an office depot
thought i nailed it everything, but im pretty sure they hired some mexican goblin girl instead

how do i cheat resumes /g/? i just need a years worth of minimum wage to finally fund my college/dental shit

>he's a he
>he's white

Sounds like a keeper to me. Who in their right mind wants to work with some bitchy cunt niggress

Because I'm white.

Do most burgers really only speak one language? In the rest of the world everyone speaks at least two, most speak three and it's not too uncommon to speak more than that.

>Do most burgers really only speak one language? In the rest of the world everyone speaks at least two, most speak three and it's not too uncommon to speak more than that.

Yes but English is hard and most of our population just moved here.

>He put his (chosen) gender on his CV
>He put his race on his CV
>He didn't learn French or Spanish at some point
>He doesn't lie about employment dates and lavishly fluff up what little experience he does have

step up senpai

in the southern US a lot of people are taught Spanish in public school because it's full of beaners and mexico is right there but literal actual racism keeps them from staying up on it

and in the north they dont learn a second language at all

even in Canada, the non-bilingual provinces offer french options in school. people not from Quebec, NS or Manitoba generally won't speak it fluently though

Pray for that wall then, otherwise soon ti habes espagnol tambien

tier list

god tier
mandarin

shit tier
anything else

>>He's a he
>>He's white
>>He only speaks one language
>>He has no experience

>I won't start hysteric office fights
>I won't steal your bike
>three, actually
>I have dem qualifications you tell your customers you have

honest question. what do you do if you receive a cv from some poor bastard in a third world shithole begging for sponsorship, willing to work for free?

t. some poor bastard in a third world shithole

Last I heard my job is to do work, not to be an exotic bilingual nonbinary pensioner.

You have to realize the US is fuckhuge and until recently with Mexican immigration hasn't interacted with anybody but Canada and the UK on a large cultural scale. When you can fit all of Europe twice over into a country of people that only speak one language, you don't encounter foreign languages naturally often so schools don't teach them. People can spend their entire lives living in the US and only hearing English ever.

so then why is canada full of people who speak at least two languages if it's a matter of sheer size

also the us has fucktons of immigration

>Business and finance
>not knowing an extra language, even a shit tier one

ishygddt

Canada has a fuckhuge wannabe french province. If with a different legal language than the rest of he nation.

If the legal language in Texas, California, or New York suddenly became Spanish, you'd have a lot more bilingual americans, but still not all of them.

>live in Arizona
>speak German
>hola seńore do you speak Espańol
>Soy no speako

Some of you are alright if you live in the South West, don't go to any Mexican restaurant tomorrow.

>not speaking at least 3 languages
>ameriburgers

>Canada has a fuckhuge wannabe french province
Manitoba?

>If with a different legal language than the rest of he nation.
literally incorrect, kys yankee

Saved

>but literal actual racism keeps them from staying up on it

Literally why I voted Trump. I'm sick of god damn spics coming to my country and not learning English. Those cunts are racist for not knowing the white mans language.

thx

in an ideal world, you would both speak Esperanto

Fuck you learn German!

Again, form our Veeky Forums HR rep:

If you are white, asian, latino, indian, or etc. I would HIGHLY suggest putting African American as your race on your application.

Or, select "mixed race" as your identity.

The same resume will get about a 15% higher response rate if you are Black or 20% higher response rate if you are a Woman.

They did a double blind hiring test recently at LSU and basically all the women & black engineers all got pick first.

I should add that my company is in the tech sector... where there is a mandate out for "diversity."

Your specific industry or work may vary.

>be most German/Anglo

Is this considered mixed race.

Also rate my resume

>in the southern US a lot of people are taught Spanish in public school

Did the rest of you really not have Spanish class?

You just gave 4
apart from having no experience the others are positive traits

The US has half the population of the EU. US population density is much lower.

>white & middle class upbringing
Rarely get descriminated against & got good habits of health and self-improvement
>6ft1in tall
Standout well to people, specially girls
>speak 3 languages
Always handy and looks good on CV
>degree in applied physics
Ensures I will never have trouble getting a decent job

give me ONE (1) reason I should even send my resume to OP's shitty McBurger Dump.

he's not incorrect on the "different legal language than the rest of the nation" part. Our only official language as a province is French. However, some things that fall under federal juridiction have to be written in both languages

I wish I knew Mongolian. Knowing a rare language is highly lucrative. For example, the US paid handsomely for Farsi and Pashtun speakers in the early stages of the Iraq War. I believe Mongolia is due for a resource boom.

I'd evaluate you based on skills like anything else.

got a source to the test?

Salaam.

>putting African American as your race on your application.
do american companies even have a space for this? ive literally never seen it anywhere ive ever applied, and every resume writing article ive read says to just leave it out entirely because businesses don't want to play with the potential fallout of hiring or not hiring someone of a given race ("UR JUST KEEPIN ME DOWN CUZ IM BLACC" if you dont and "ITS AFFIRMATIVE ACTION REVERSE RACISM" if you do)

>Our only official language as a province is French.
WRONG
you have the right to be served in english. the official language is a federal level thing, not provincial.

Yeeah but I guarantee you don't want to live there.

>t. English teacher who lived in UB for two years.

What triggers me is I have 5 online websites fully developed by me.

Yet don't have enough experience for a help desk position.

What the actual fuck.