SCAMMED

FUCK YOU ELIO WHERE'S MY CAR

I RESERVED THAT SHIT LIKE A YEAR AGO

DID I JUST GET SCAMMED?

Other urls found in this thread:

electrek.co/2016/09/23/sondors-to-unveil-a-10000-stylish-electric-car-concept-to-be-financed-through-crowdfunding/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never preorder anything. Retard.

lel did you actually bought this piece of crap?

But dude, that shit looks awful

Building a car company is hard unless the government pays for it like Tesla

if you actually got scammed you could have a lawsuit on your hands

First my apologies for our tardiness, unfortunately it was due to circumstances beyond our control.

Be assured your Elio is on the way.

HOWEVER ***IMPORTANT***

The Trump administration has placed an import levy on vital imported components need to complete our current batch of Elios.
Rest assured your Elio is made in the USA but there are some components we have to source from overseas (we simply can't get them domestically)

As such we are asking each Elio customer to (voluntarily) provide a small refundable deposit of $999.99 to expedite release of these components from US customs (they are literally sitting on the dockside)

There are limited spaces available in our first batch so it will first come first served.

Contact us at [email protected] and we can send you all the banking details for placing your (refundable) deposit.

Once again thank you for your patience

>did you actually bought this piece of crap?
If he carefully read the payment agreement, what he paid all that money for was the ability to place a reservation. If the car was produced, then the money would go towards part of the final purchase price of the vehicle. He did not purchase a car or purchase a portion of car with that money.

>ELIO WHERE'S MY CAR
They would never survive a crash with even a miata. The Elio driver would be killed if a miata hit it on the side. If my GM car hit the Elio with a frontal crash, I bet the Elio's driver would be crushed. And if a truck or SUV hit the Elio, it might even drive OVER the Elio because the tripod wheels allow enough tip and the crushability of the lightweight Elio in a crash for the other vehicle to begin driving over it.

It's almost as if this sort of thing happened before.

In all seriousness, how completely fucked is this guy? He's probably already spent all the money they received, and there's no way they can deliver as regulations keep changing.

KEK.

knew a guy in college who paid for and talked about this shit nonstop. still doesn't have it.

this was in 2010 by the way.

My dad bought in. Really hoping he didn't get dicked.

I really want one just to put a GSXR engine into it and I could easily afford the full price of one cash even right now.

But realistically speaking, if it was actually going to ever be made, you could just... buy one and have it shipped to you within a few weeks.

a failed software developer managed to develop 4 cars, and about to release his 4th car. while also developing cheap reusable space rockets/capsules.

If you do it Japanese style and make more than just cars it's actually easy and you will never need a bailout or tax break ever

>merica: me make car! One thang well! Cars are coo other stuff not me only make cars!
>nips and mercedes: we make motors of all kinds and the things they go in. Sometimes we make stuff that isn't even motorized.

What is the Elio's crashworthiness against another car on the road? Those wheels sticking out don't look like they have much yaw stability.

making a new car company is extremely capital intensive. which is why you haven't seen a new car company pop up in decades. unless they are some small boutique sports car.

anyone that has tried to start up as a economy car maker, has failed so far.

Tesla has got a lot of help from the government. Thought they also did a lot right on their own. By starting with high end luxury cars. they can command a higher profit margin on each unit sold. so they can get cash coming in with fewer units sold.

it is legally a motorcycle. so you don't have to worry about crash tests or emissions.

I pre-ordered Breath of the Wild but that's because there's no way it could have possibly disappointed me, and it didn't.

That and preordering is pretty much the only way to get just about any Nintendo product on release now, for less than double MSRP. See the switch, amiibos, NES classic, the $99 new 3ds, etc. The scalpers will beat you to it just for a quick buck.

ya it's made in China assembled in USA if it's ever sold. like zero motorcycles. Absolute garbage components though getting better the !more stuff they swap over not from China.

They started by doing business other than cars, for one.

Yes but has Tesla ever turned a consistent profit for investors. Remember he has s solar company too that will rent you solar panels and take your 30% tax credit from the government while getting their own tax credit. Obama administration made Tesla he could not have sucedded with out all the federal tax credits and investments and rule loop holes.

the only reason tesla exists is because of jews and the oil lobby holding back ACTUAL innovation.

Elon musk is a puppet jew and tesla's are fisher price tier pieces of shit, don't call them high end luxury you fool.

Obama and the Dems offered the money, Elon and the other founders made the best use of it.

they make a profit on each car sold, just not as a company. Since they spending everything and borrowing still to aggressively expand the company.

Rip Aptera

Got a Tesla charging station In my town all the local owners have it filled up all day every day so they don't have to charge at home. Even though they got that letter telling them to use the superchargers only when traveling. We lost 2 local power plants too get ready for another Enron blackout.

No buying this superior three wheel car for the same price.

electrek.co/2016/09/23/sondors-to-unveil-a-10000-stylish-electric-car-concept-to-be-financed-through-crowdfunding/

Why would you ever want the nes classic? You can emulate the nes on just about anything with a processor in it.

>concept

have you not learned the lesson yet?

But he totally made a bicycle. I bet his car gets sold before the Elio.

It's a nice little plug n play box for NES games. I got the Famicom mini version because it was way closer to the original price than the NES classic. Someone's already figured out how to cram all 700 something NES games on it, I'll be doing that mod soon.

There's just something about playing on official hardware that an emulator can't replicate. I have emulators on my phone and pc, but they just aren't the same as playing the same exact game on the NES Classic/Wii u/3DS VC or the real deal.

It's just a muh feels thing like a manual transmission or hydraulic power steering over electric. It might not be objectively better but I still prefer it.

they'll wear their batteries out faster using those high power chargers like that.

The classic vinyl vs CD debate rages on. Tubes vs solid state.

They are under warranty and they are all leases too. Gotta have the newest model.

can you emulate the great pink/blue screens? if not, fuck off.

Elio motors is publicly traded...on the OTC market. It's a scam

You'd be better off investing in Ellios pizza, op

Elio, the Model 3 of 2014

seriously why cant they come from mexico?

>being this much of a corporate drone

(You)

>There's just something about playing on official hardware that an emulator can't replicate. I have emulators on my phone and pc, but they just aren't the same as playing the same exact game on the NES Classic/Wii u/3DS VC or the real deal.

user, the NES classic is a regular 4-core ARM computer like the Raspberry Pi 3. It runs an emulator just like a Raspberry Pi 3. There is nothing special about it.

If you really love the feeling of official hardware, you can even just convert a standard NES controller to USB using an $8 adapter. It's not even a muh feels thing, it's a muh placebo thing.

>Building a car company is hard unless the government pays for it like Tesla
Elio is not a car company. It is a covered motorcycle company. This motorcycle uses 3 wheels, but instead of the usual tri-cycle method of 2 rear wheels, it has 2 front wheels.

To allow the Elio vehicle to go faster than a substandard pace, the front wheels had to be spaced far apart, thus it is potentially a bad choice for tight parking lots due to being wider than some cars. Yes, wider.