Post old fucking luxobarges

post old fucking luxobarges

I love luxobarges. This is my favorite thread on Veeky Forums right now.

thank you

Been thinking of buying one of these and swapping an LS in it, drift weebs would buy it up so quick

do it, just make sure you actually end up in the bottom of the canyon next time you spin

It wouldn't be fur me, I'd sell it to retarded weebs.

>buying something that was touched by a furfaggot

no one would, you rpobably raped a fox in the rear seat

Bargin' in a barge thread.

New to this board, what's up with this guy and raping animals? I've seen multiple posts about this guy raping foxes and wonder where that comes from?

He is a furfag, if you don't know what that is then stay innocent, ignorance is bliss kid

Basically every thread devolves into those two tripfaggots bitching and moaning

Leave while you can, or learn to filter anyone with a name or tripcode outside of generals

Are they talking about kat or someone else?

the hell are those nigger rims

same keep them posting bros

Would you guys recommend any as a first car for sub $10,000 besides LS400?

Luxobarge with a rear aircooled V8 engine ftw.

Love this car
Hey I've posted this before; Toyota crown super deluxe. It's nothing special but I really want one. It's like the Japanese crown Vic.

Furry who escaped from the ylyl trap trips threes on /b/

Hold very still and they won't bother you...they only see movement, and of course waifus with feminine penises.

Mercedes w126 is a good one, BUT...hard to find under 10k in good shape.

Really any of these cars under 10k is suspect. They're complicated, and old. Whichever you get, be prepared to sort things out on them...

As much as I love this car, it has nothing to do with luxobarges. Neither is it very old

>tfw live in Albania
>tfw can get any of the old mercs bmws and audis for dirt cheap

>tfw live in Germany
>tfw see on the internet how many of our still relatively decent condition used cars and motorcycles disappear into slav europe or gypsy europe to never be a seen again

It's an old Cadillac, who the fuck do you think owns it? A white guy?

Ayyyyyy

Best Mark
Judging by the plates, yes

oh god yes

This. The 1UZ is goat why would you replace it with a piece of shit American engine that won't last 1 million miles?

but im neither slav nor gypsy
im illyrian ;3

Really fucking close to getting one of these. Just need a garage to put it in.

One of my favourites among cadillacs, props to the owner for keeping this very very rare car in europe in such nice condition

Damn

Damn I was gonna post this. One say that the cooling ducts aren't exactly luxury, but I'd argue that having a V-16 so big that the radiator had to be moved back there makes up for it.

These things are neat, a month or two ago a KGB one was being sold here in the states.

?
The 1uz is an awful engine, it pales in comparison to an LS platform engine.