Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2498
Spellbook Support in year 2017 edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Collectors Pack 2017 (May 13rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)

●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 14th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)

Prophecy Destroyer continues looking out of place

The "send to grave" is an effect and not a cost, so can it work on Pendulum Magician?

From ygorg.
The cards we haven’t seen yet are:

012 Hack Worm
013 Jack Wyvern
015 Haoh Kenryuu Odd-Eyes / Supreme King Servant Dragon Odd-Eyes
016 Predator Plant Banksia Ogre / Predaplant Banksia Ogre
032 Treasure Pander
033 Zombiena
036 Kaminari Senjin, roughly meaning “Thunder Immortal Kami”
037 Parry Knight
041 Haoh Kenryuu Dark Rebellion / Supreme King Servant Dragon Dark Rebellion
055 Aircrack Storm
056 Smile Universe
062 Rudra no Madousho / Spellbook of Rudra
063 Donjuu / Sluggishness
066 Defense Zone
069 Pulse Bomb
070 Haoh no Gekirin / Supreme King’s Wrath
073 Twilight Cross
078 Equal
079 Musabetsu Houkai / Blind Ruination
080 Irregular Gear

Supreme King's Wrath and Spellbook of Rudra already got translation.

I'm interested in the Zombie chick.
Come on nips, spoil her already, I know you guys want to.

Seems so.
Just like how you can MCII a token.

Rudra no Madousho / Spellbook of Rudra
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Send 1 “Spellbook” card, except “Spellbook of Rudra”, from your field or hand to the Graveyard, or 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control to the Graveyard, and if you do, draw 2 cards.

Haoh no Gekirin / Supreme King’s Wrath
Normal Trap Card
(1) If you control “Supreme King Z-ARC”: Destroy as many monsters you control as possible, except “Supreme King Z-ARC”, and if you do, Special Summon up to 4 “Supreme King Servant Dragon” monsters with different names from your hand, Deck, Extra Deck, and/or Graveyard, ignoring the summoning conditions.
(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard, then target 1 “Supreme King Servant Dragon” Xyz Monster you control; attach 2 “Supreme King Servant Dragon” monsters from your Graveyard and/or face-up Extra Deck to that target as Xyz Materials.

>056 Smile Universe

of course

Anime effect.
>Special Summon as many Pendulum Monsters from your Extra Deck as possible, but they are treated as Normal Monsters, also they have their effects negated (if any), then your opponent gains LP equal to the total ATK of the Summoned monsters. Neither player can Normal or Special Summon other monsters, and monsters cannot attack, during the turn this card is activated.
Let's put aside the "treated as normal monster" part for now.
Nurse Burn support?

Servants.

Please let me summon Rebellion with Zarc.
Please let me summon Rebellion with Supreme King's Wrath.

Pinecone dildo.

>Please let me summon Rebellion with Zarc.
But you only have one extra deck zone.

If someone can summon Magnus using 3 Zarc, anything's possible.

It MUST be able to be SS'd otherwise you can't ever resolves Supreme King's Wrath anyway.
Because that fucking Starve Venom can't.

Did you read?
>(1) If you control “Supreme King Z-ARC”: Destroy as many monsters you control as possible, except “Supreme King Z-ARC”, and if you do, Special Summon up to 4 “Supreme King Servant Dragon” monsters with different names from your hand, Deck, Extra Deck, and/or Graveyard, ignoring the summoning conditions.
>ignoring the summoning conditions
You can summon Starving Venom with it.

>ignoring the summoning conditions.
Ah.
Yes.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS

It's cause this tl doesn't say that part

覇王眷竜オッドアイズ Haoh Kenryuu Odd-Eyes / Supreme King Servant Dragon Odd-Eyes
Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 2000
Pendulum Scale: 4
Pendulum Effect:
(1) You can Tribute 1 “Supreme King Servant Dragon” monster; destroy this card, and if you do, add 1 Pendulum Monster with 1500 or less ATK from your Deck to your hand.
Monster Effect:
(1) You can Tribute2 “Supreme King Servant Dragon” monsters; Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) If a Pendulum Monster you control battles an opponent’s monster, double all battle damage your opponent takes.
(3) During either player’s Battle Phase: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon up to 2 “Supreme King Servant Dragon” Pendulum Monsters and/or “Supreme King Gate” Pendulum Monster from your face-up Extra Deck, except “Supreme King Servant Dragon Odd-Eyes”, in Defense Position.

覇王眷竜ダーク・リベリオン Haoh Kenryuu Dark Rebellion / Supreme King Servant Dragon Dark Rebellion
Rank 4 DARK Dragon-Type Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2500
DEF 2000
Xyz Materials: 2 Level 4 DARK Pendulum Monsters
(1) Once per turn, before damage calculations, when this card battles an opponent’s monster: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; until the end of this turn, (that monster’s ATK becomes 0), also this card gains ATK equal to that monster’s original ATK.
(2) During either player’s Battle Phase: You can shuffle this card into the Extra Deck; Special Summon up to 2 “Supreme King Servant Dragon” Pendulum Monsters and/or “Supreme King Gate” Pendulum Monsters from your face-up Extra Deck, in Defense Position.

oh shit

捕食植物バンクシアオーガ Predator Plant Banksia Ogre / Predaplant Banksia Ogre
Level 6 DARK Plant-Type Tuner Effect Monster
ATK 2000
DEF 100
(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by Tributing 1 monster with a Predator Counter your opponent controls.
(2) If this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard: Place 1 Predator Counter on each face-up monster your opponent controls, and if any of them are Level 2 or higher, it becomes Level 1 as long as it has a Predator Counter.

Now if only Predator Counters weren't a complete garbage mechanic.

Anyone got a deck they're working on for Dinos without the true kings? They're all sold out in my country, and to order them from the states takes over 30 days.

>Dragon Shrine into Darkwyrm, search a Gate
>set Odd-eyes in scale, tribute Darkwyrm, fetch the other Gate
>pendulum scale 0-13, then search a fusion
>searchable with Iris
Hmmmmm

Rebellion is really good.

I see that 3000LP and 5000LP there

Immortal of Thunder went insane

meh, anime version also negates effects

Xth for sex with Aisha.

EGAO

Use metalfoe engine.

"Mix" them with YZ.

I think we can all agree its about time he got a retrain

ゾンビーナ Zombiena
Earth Zombie / Effect
LV4 1400/1500
(1) If this card is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or card effect): You can target 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your Graveyard, except “Zombiena”; Special Summon it.

トレジャー・パンダー Treasure Pander
Level 4 EARTH Beast-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1100
DEF 2000
(1) You can banish up to 3 Spell/Trap Cards from your Graveyard, face-down; Special Summon from your Deck 1 Normal Monster with the same Level as the number your banished.

雷仙神 Kaminari Senjin
Level 7 LIGHT Thunder-Type Effect Monster
ATK 2700
DEF 2400
(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by paying 3000 LP.
(2) If this card Special Summoned by the way written in its (1) effect is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or card effect): You gain 5000 LP.

黄昏の交衣 Twilight Cloth
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target 1 face-up monster you control; banish any number of “Lightsworn” monsters from your Graveyard, and if you do, that target gains 200 ATK and DEF for each banished until the end of this turn.
(2) If this card is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard by a “Lightsworn” monster’s effect: You can activate this effect; during this turn, “Lightsworn” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect.

ゾンビーナ Zombiena
Earth Zombie / Effect
LV4 1400/1500
(1) If this card is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or card effect): You can target 1 Level 4 or lower monster in your Graveyard, except “Zombiena”; Special Summon it.

トレジャー・パンダー Treasure Pander
Level 4 EARTH Beast-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1100
DEF 2000
(1) You can banish up to 3 Spell/Trap Cards from your Graveyard, face-down; Special Summon from your Deck 1 Normal Monster with the same Level as the number your banished.

雷仙神 Kaminari Senjin
Level 7 LIGHT Thunder-Type Effect Monster
ATK 2700
DEF 2400
(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by paying 3000 LP.
(2) If this card Special Summoned by the way written in its (1) effect is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or card effect): You gain 5000 LP.

黄昏の交衣 Twilight Cloth
Normal Trap Card
(1) Target 1 face-up monster you control; banish any number of “Lightsworn” monsters from your Graveyard, and if you do, that target gains 200 ATK and DEF for each banished until the end of this turn.
(2) If this card is sent from the Deck to the Graveyard by a “Lightsworn” monster’s effect: You can activate this effect; during this turn, “Lightsworn” monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect.

Gravity Axe!

スマイル・ユニバース Smile Universe
Quick-Play Spell Card
During the turn you activate this card, you cannot Normal or Special Summon monsters, except with this card’s effect, also your monsters cannot attack.
(1) Special Summon as many face-up Pendulum Monsters from your Extra Deck as possible, but their effects are negated, then, your opponent gains LP equal to the combined original ATK of those Special Summoned monsters.

Also sold out except for like two cards here.

I'll take a look, thanks

>Treasure Pander
>EARTH level 4 and SS something form deck
INSTANT NATURIA BEA-
>no level 1 EARTH normal tuner exist
AAAAAAAAAAA

fucking gravity axe

>zombiena
>opponent's card
Its trash
>treasure panda
I could see it doing some crazy stuff
>senjin
...rank 7 spam support? might throw it in my odd-eyes deck I guess
>twlight cloth
meh

Simochi Pendulum 1.5TK when?
>1 EMZ
ah.

What makes Earth token?

Because you can summon Trumpeter with 4 Spells in Grave which isn't too bad

Sudden Geargia

How to make her work?
It's so difficult to get her on the field

Oh, Irregular Gear meant Geargias

>Because you can summon Trumpeter with 4 Spells in Grave which isn't too bad

Jack Wyvern
Level 4 DARK Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 1800
DEF 0
You can only use this card name’s effect once per turn.
(1) You can banish this card and 1 Machine-Type monster you control, then target 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.

Hack Worm
Level 1 DARK Machine-Type Effect Monster
ATK 400
DEF 0
(1) If your opponent controls no monsters, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).

Donjuu / Heaviness
Quick-Play Spell Card
(1) Target 1 face-up monster; it loses ATK equal to its DEF until the end of this turn.

don't you love pack filler

Fuck it's late

Can only banish up to 3.
There's nothing good that can generate token anyway, except maybe Synchron Carrier and Reptilianne Spawn.

>a card that uses RPS
Huh
>captcha
>meta arguis
RPS gonna be meta soon

and of course i forgot the image

Hack Worm seems pretty good for turn 1 play, like in Synchro spam or Link spam.

Jack Wyvern can summon Topological Bomber from grave, which is a Link-4.
It might comes in handy once we have higher Link.

Wait a minute, that upper left card....

I really love all thse retrains and updates to the older/original sets of cards they're pushing out now

nice

But they're all shit though?

Yeah, I love trash cards too.

Can use Hack Worm in Lyricals. Also dark target too if you want to use Simorgh. Jester Confit is still more solid though.

At least unlike the usual trash cards we got trash cards with LORE.
Just look at Heaviness.

Dont bother desu

Are the misprints in the OTS pack legal to use once they come out officially?

無差別崩壊 Musabetsu Houkai / Blind Ruination
Trap Normal
(1) Roll a six-sided die twice, and destroy all face-up monsters with a Level/Rank that is lower than the total result.

無償交換 Recall
Counter Trap Card
(1) When an opponent’s monster activates its effect: negate that activation, and if you do, destroy it, and if you do that, your opponent draws 1 card.

パルス・ボム Pulse Bomb
Normal Trap Card
(1) If you control a Machine-Type monste: If your opponent controls a face-up Attack Position monster, change as many of them to Defense Position as possible. Until the end of this turn, if your opponent Normal or Special Summons a monsters(1), change it to Defense Position.

変則ギア Transmission Gear
Normal Trap Card
(1) During damage calculation, when a monster you control is battling an opponent’s monster: Play a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors with your opponent (if the result is a draw play again). The player who loses banishes their battling monster, face-down.

>Rival plays a Dragon-themed Machine deck

>Dark Bribe monster edition.

>Play a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors with your opponent

YGO is already decided via RPS, what's so shocking about this?

Blind Ruination could be dope

>Blind Ruination
>destroy all level/rank 1 monster, and ~75% of the time destroy all level/rank 5 or lower monster
Hmmmmm

>Blind Ruination
BUY LINK REEEE

rolling twice, guaranteed total is minimum 2

Yeah, but it says lower, not "equal or lower"
Which mean your Ultimaya, Quasar, and Blazar is always safe.

Statistically you are most likely to destroy all monsters 6 or lower.

Lyco on ygopro

But does not having Level/Ranks means they're Level/Rank 0?

>(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by paying 3000 LP.
>(2) If this card Special Summoned by the way written in its (1) effect is destroyed by your opponent’s card (either by battle or card effect): You gain 5000 LP.

Nice reference to

It also says total result. That means adding.

Or right, I'm retarded.
The one with most likely result is 7, not 6.
I just half the 12.

Lets play dead arm instead

No.

more dice probabilities

I believe this is the first time we ever got an effect like this, right?

HOLY SHIT with this spellbooks became almost 100% consistent and it even allows you to play Destroyer, Reaper, spicy techs and life isn't dead anymore. 10/10 will have tons of fun.

I dont even what. Is this really real?

Also Recall sounds nice for Trickstar

I like these odds

More minigames when. How about playing a round of Chinchinchorin to decide whether you get to banish a monster or not?

Should've been continuous.

What? A destiny draw doesn't suddenly make terrible cards any less terrible.

How about
>During your Main Phase I: Play a game of Yu-Gi-Oh with your opponent (other than this current match), the winner of the duel gets to draw 3 cards.

>RPS with your opponent
can't wait to see this happening irl

r8 my cac
>Gather the Magic
>Counter Trap Card
>When your opponent's monster declares an attack: Play a game of Magic: The Gathering with your opponent. If you win, negate the attack.

What happened to wikia? The stars on monster card page turned black.

From thumbnail it looked like Temp

Situation matters.

Those cards are terrible no matter the situation.
And just FYI, you can't send monsters from your hand.

The main problem was getting them in the graveyard and having x spellbooks with different names there as well, that just got solved. Of course you're still better off running Jowgen and/or Kycoo but that fun build just got a lot better even if it's still the inferior one.

How about a game of pretend

It give Spellbook Magician something to do rather than just sit on the field uselessly, and it's searchable unlike Wonder Wand so it's better than it.