imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.05 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/

blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

BT thread move along.

gigi-chan best waifu

nice thread, HOWEVER
previous thread:

Based Tartakovsky needs to make more shit.

Also previous thread:

Ayrea best waifu

Cutest girl
Cutest pilot
Purest ship (literally)

I did not know much I wanted this picture.

This art style is 10/10

Reposting just in case the original requester is in here.
Last one since my hand's starting to cramp. And also because you asked so nicely.

Thank you so much!

NO, SHORT FEMTURS BEST FEMTURS

Guys I have a problem.

The problem is in how to pronounce the Soned assault rifle.

I say it's pronounced "SAWned".
My friend says it's pronounced "Soan'd" like "Zone'd"

which one of us is right?

barring special pronunciation rules, your friend is closer to correct than you are

so ned

So
Ned

Vetra in casual clothes is cute

>women and gays are fine with being used as long as they find the user to be attractive

I wasn't expecting such levels of realism out of a Bioware game

And what might you be talking about.

the spic dude

You guys are the best. /meg/ makes this game way more fun.

Any date on the next patch yet?

I'm waiting for the character creator update before my second rub.

Yeah, it's not like he's blatantly the better choice between him and the bitch or anything.

I wish I had that foresight. Now I'm bored of the game and disappointed that I played it at it's worst.

That has nothing to do with "romancing" him.

I don't know. For all it's fuckups the first playthrough has some special moments I'm happy I saw. Doing a second doesn't really have any appeal until they spruce the game up some more however.

Yeah I don't regret my first playthrough, it's the second that I regret. Especially since I used it to grind out the rest of the achievements.

They're planning to update the CC?

Ah, yeah I can see that. I actually started a second one, took me nearly three days just to get to Eos. After doing the Vault I just lost whatever urge I really had to go on.

True.

Thanks for posting your art, I really like it. Hope you do more.

Exactly.

No problem, user, glad you enjoyed it!

Anyone know when any dlc is coming out?

I'm on new game plus after a fuck ton of multiplayer (in which i've barely progressed) and not sure if i should romance anyone apart from suvi or peebee, taking this one a lot slower and doing all of the side missions and shit but it's getting a bit boring and i feel a bit burned out

Sid and Vetra
choose one to hug and one to fug

Dr. Underwood best waifu

Hug Sid
Fug Vetra

>turian bagina is in between hard plates
>scott tried to get in on that with vetra
>sara now has a twin sister

I think I'll just stick to hugs.

It wouln't make any sense for that area to be covered in plates because of chafing

Same with the ass/inner thighs, elbows, any joints

Sid is for _____?

Fug Vetra, then Hug and cuddle with her after.

Even squadmates do not like Liam

t. Sloane's bitchboy

Cuddling

blending into a chunky paste

The turian body is a finely tuned machine that fits together like legos. When they walk everything misses chafing against it's opposites by the smallest margins. This has led to turian males having a lengthy but narrow strawlike appendage.

Feeding cakes

Bullying!

Spamming interact to hear her say "hi"

Why would you want to hurt Sid?

because it's a turian, obviously

helping Vetra protect.

I agree with you in general but a straight female Ryder only has 1 more option than a gay male Ryder.

Straight males - Cora, Peebee, Vetra, Avela, Keri (5)
Straight females - Liam, Reyes, Jaal (3)
Gay females - Suvi, Peebee, Vetra, Keri (4)
Gay males - Gil, Reyes (2)

Straight men win again.

One thing that seems a bit weird- in previous ME games, for squadmate romances, there was an even split in that there was an equal number of options exclusively for males, exclusively for females, and for both.

ME1: Ashley [male], Kaidan [female], Liara [both]

ME2: Jack/Miranda/Tali [male], Thane/Jacob/Garrus [female], Liara [both]

ME3: Tali [male], Garrus [female], Liara [both]

With the VS being the wild card. This is part of what makes me think Vetra was supposed to be straight originally. If true that would give us another perfect split.

MEA: Cora/Vetra [male], Liam/Jaal [female], Peebee [both]

>best ship
both pure, autistic and not for sexual.

Asexuals - nobody (0)

who's truly the victor here?

>tfw you will never be a Pathfinder
>tfw you will never fly around a galaxy and bang xenos
>tfw you will never be poppin' fools while blasting Carpenter Brut
>tfw science has failed us

Men get Cora and Vetra, so obviously they win.

>Avela, Keri
Calling that a romance is laughable.

There's already enough barely existing nonsensical sexualities in the game without adding the biggest meme of them all.

This image is canon.

What's your reaction?

>in which I've barely progressed
I know user. the constant crashing needs a fix asap.

Question the validity of a significantly rigid species obtaining a significantly extended belly during growth of it's offspring and call your realdoll into doubt.

kek. this picture makes me laugh every time I see it.

>Carpenter Brut

my man.

question how she isn't dead due to the differing amino acids

Don't laugh at her, she needs your support. Take responsibility.

>Take responsibility.
>raising someone else's child

yeah nah fuck that

Stop posting sad Vetra. She's happy, she's got a loving human boyfriend to talk to, cuddle, and ryde now.

I thought demisexuality was the meme one. Or is it sapiosexuality?

I swear to god I remember someone here posting a page a while back that had a sexuality or a gender defined by being autistic.

Anything that isn't a human male and a human female or some combination of the two making sweaty messy sex is a meme. A terrible terrible meme.

t. Reyes

>Vetra begging Ryder to cum deep inside her because she wants kids

So apparantly Vetra is 198 cm tall. Is that when she fully extends her legs or not? Because she seems plenty tall when she normally walks around.

What a comeback.

reyes always wants his come back

If you're not going to put the effort in why should I?

I can see you're averse to putting effort into anything, seeing how you unironically chose Sloane over Reyes.

it also took you over an hour to come up with that, so it must have taken you some effort.

>Vetra is 95 kg

H-how heavy is Sid?

400kg

>you will never scratch behind Vetra's mandibles
>you will never take her out on a picnic
>you will never build a farm with her

What's the easiest suicide method?

Lighter. She has the same proportions as every other femtur in the game, and that pirate on Vetra's loyalty mission says Sid is "as tall as you are" when speaking to BroRyder, which would make her like half a foot shorter than her sister.

>tfw no short and stocky sid

not him but it's both a shit choice to begin with and you can't kill both and install your own goon, which would have been the best choice but Mac needed another railroading merit badge. you're debating about which of the horrible choices is the slightly less shit one.

>>you will never build a farm with her

Stick to office jobs spiced up with occasionally taking out raider bases. Being a farmer fucking sucks. Plus, Vetra's good at those things and enjoys them, one dialogue option even has Ryder noting that she'd hate being a farmer.

25 pounds heavier, Sid uses a lot of tricks to appear thin

That is one lumpy smurf

>tfw ywn wake up at the break of dawn every morning and go shovel a fresh bale of dextro hay into sid's mouth
can't have a farm without cows

yes !

>tfw you will never be a disgustingly rich arms manufacturer owner who has a team of female bodyguards made out of femturs, drell and femBTs

Delet this, Sid is not fat!

Tell that to the annual fatty down a hill contest we use her for.

cows can be thin too, I once read a book about war in chechnya where russian soldiers put a malnourished underfed cow out of its misery

But saving Sloane takes more effort than letting Reyes take control ya donkey

>tfw you'll never prank Sid by putting a pile of hay and cow-ears tiara on her for April Fools
>Vetra punches you in the head and knocks you out before you can sneak into her room

can turians get buff? like if they work out a lot will they have to break their plates to allow their muscles to grow?

Can we consider Garrus a Vega-sized turian? He was pretty big if I remember correctly.

There are buff turians in the comics.

Garrus uses the same body model as every other maletur.

That wasn't me you little faggot. I was too busy having a job to reply to your niggerneet ass.

This old ME ad really hits that nostalgia bone