They only sold 19k cars since April 2016

they only sold 19k cars since April 2016

just kill it already, it's dead. same as lancia

what was their goal? it was always going to be exclusive considering they made it an automatic

In burgerland they sell maybe 300 a month, while the 3 series sells 7-12k a month

They sold 895 in May

RIP

i asked you directly, what was their sales goal?
did not ask how many they did sell

Yea, but when they started out they were selling 40 Giulia + 4C a month. Then the super bowl ads came and they were selling 3-400. I guess things work her better? Idk

because alfa has no brand recognition in the US.
Alfas are being sold in Maserati/Ferrari dealerships, they sell so low.
Alfas big hope is the Stelvio SUV, if it doesn't sell Alfa is dead.

Well you said it was exclusive because it was an automatic but in burgerland we all drive automatic

There is a following in the US. But no one wants yet another Automatic only sedan.

Ive seen a few in LEAFland

>Chief Executive Officer Sergio Marchionne is putting the Alfa brand in the center of its goal to surpass German competition BMW, Audi and Mercedes-Benz in the quickly expanding and profit-generating premium car market.

Marchionne is a fucking charlatan. everyone except die hard alfa romeo fans knows that it's a dead brand

I don't like it because of that gay clover on the side, it looks tacky as hell

Italians have to stoop down to good luck charms to compete

I haven't seen an Alfa in my life in burger land yet i see delorean, nsx, lambo, Ferrari, honda beat, suzuki cappuchino, lotus exige and elise, and Maseratis everywhere.

They don't seem to exist in Canada at all. If I never browsed this board I wouldn't know Alfa exists as a brand

maserati? i saw a mclaren today but not a maserati. those are pretty rare.

now and then i see a 164 but my god they look dated

This is bullshit and you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
Inb4 hurr durr itafag

...I see Maseratis nearly daily in Minneapolis. They're very cheap, comparatively...

Can you not get a Giulia manual trans in the US? I'm going to be fully certified and topped out in pay in about 10 months and I was really planning to make a terrible decision and buy a Quadrifoglio because I'm an idiot.. but not if I can only get an auto.

How do Alfa sales compare in Europe?

It's only really been on the market since this year's super bowl, user

I contracted for FCA on their launch strategy, pre-super bowl it was focused on teasers/hype and not actually selling cars

I have literally never seen one of these and I live in a major metropolitan area and I work for a dealership.

Yep it's auto only in the US

Kek

Come to los angeles, every single stripper has a maserati

They decided not to bring the manual to burgerland for whatever reason
feelsbadman

You're not missing anything their shitty fiat chryslers anyway.

>for whatever reason
because normies are too lazy to drive manual and UMC bugmen don't like anything that's "obsolete"

I know car companies need unique grille designs to distinguish themselves, but goddamn lmfao

>LEAFland
Excuse me but I'm sorry. What place are you referring to?

>there's a Maserati dealership in my city
>on the street out front are 3 Alfa Giulia's for sale
>they've been there for months
>dealership doesn't even bother moving them or washing them
>they're dirty and depressing now

>dirty and depressing
Just like the whole Italian auto industry.

>just like Italians
FTFY

Canucksland

good so i can get one myself for cheap money

The base was over priced and shitty as fuck. The bad ass one was WAYYYYYYYYYY too expensive. Especially considering the brand has no value in America.

.....They don't moron. A few faggots on a weeb site does not = brand recognition.

The NORMAL car buyer (people who actually spend money) have no fucking idea whats going on with that car and have probably most couldn't even name the brand.

I think they really fucked up cheaping out at the end and only selling autos. There's plenty of options out there for a performance, 4 door luxury auto sedans. The only option for manual is an m3.

awful everywhere