>can't practice without a car
>can't buy a car without car insurance
>can't get car insurance without a car

What the FUCK did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

idrivesafely.com/dmv/nevada/adult-drivers-license/
dmvnv.com/nvdladult.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga what? I bought a car before I had insurance. Just insure it as soon as physically possible.

do you have a source of income?
if you do, you can take in-car driving lessons by calling one of them driving help services.

it also helps to have friends if you can borrow their car (but i dont blame you if you don't want to borrow your friends things, i hate borrowing shit)

good luck

>Get learners
>Buy cheap shitbox and get it in driving shape
>Get it insured
>Go online and learn how signs, traffic flow, and maneuvering works
>Commit it to memory
>Drive around for a week or so locally and hope to god you dont get pulled over
>Grab friend with license
>Go to DMV
>Do test
>Mission accomplished

It isn't hard, OP.

Go look at craigslist or the local classifieds and find some old corolla or civic and get to it.

I do have a source of income, but the driving help services are huge Jews and charge upwards of $50 per hour of instruction. I already asked a friend for help but his car wouldn't be able to pass the pre-road test inspection, and I sure as hell am not going to ask to borrow his car for 60 goddamn hours. What are my realistic options here? My research points to getting a learner's permit and buying a shitbox off of Craigslist and practicing on that, but I need someone over 21 to be sitting in the fucking car with me, and again, I'm not asking my friend to sit there with me for such a long period of time. This is bullshit. I'm 21 years old and I'm tired of being a manchild.

>Drive around for a week or so locally and hope to god you dont get pulled over

You see what I fucking mean? You just CAN'T get a car starting from where I am without breaking some fucking law. It's infuriating. It's like they're actively trying to stop poorfags from moving up in the world no matter how hard I try.

Piss on the laws.

That's how i did it and it went without a hitch except for a total cunt of a driving instructor when i went to get my full on license.

>Get some old hag that looks like the butt of an old smoked cigarette
>Headlights are completely yellow
>In parking lot doing basic tests
>Wants me to turn on my high beams
>Turn them on
>She starts raising her hands saying they aren't on
>I tell her they are on
>She wont come look at my dash to see they are
>Fails me on the spot
>Mfw
>Go back next week
>Get a really cool guy that time
>Pass with a perfect score
>We ended up chatting about the local Halloween festivities going on the whole time

Kys

I'm going to have to piss on the laws. They're draconian. "haha just have someone sit with you at all times while you drive haha who cares if you don't have friends or if your friends are busy with their own shit haha". I think my best option is to get my learner's, ask friend to take me out to a parking lot/in the streets so that I get the basics before going out on my own, buy a shitbox, have a bonding moment with said shitbox by breaking the law and evading police while I practice, take it to DMV, test in it. The only other option is driving school, but like I said they're huge Jews and that would take away from my car budget. I'm glad things worked out okay for you, user. I hope things go that smoothly for me. My luck I'll get pulled over immediately.

Took me 2 years to get my license because the only person I had to drive with was my grandma

Was your grandma a licensed driver? The only person I'd have to drive with is my mom and she doesn't have a license. She knows how to drive, but I don't think that'd be enough. A cop would still fuck my shit up if they pulled me over.

Yeah she was licensed. Didn't have insurance though. Why no insurance? Because I didn't have a license so that I could get a job and pay for it lmao.

why cant u lie about the hours lol

Wait, you're 21? All you should have to do is go take the driving test in most states. Double check the rules at your dmv.
The states I've lived in make it really easy if you're 21 or over, basically just need to pass the test.

I don't know. I never thought about that.

Really? Well fuck that would certainly make it a lot easier. I live in Nevada. If that's the case all I'd have to do is rent a car from a driving school.

im sure half the teenage girls on the road were too busy snapchatting nudes to their boyfriends to practice driving, and lied about it

where do you libe that needs practice hours?

I live in Nevada and I'm not sure if I need practice hours or not as I didn't know that if you're over 21, some states void that requirement completely as this user said. But if I do need the hours I'll have to break the law at some point.

idrivesafely.com/dmv/nevada/adult-drivers-license/
Looks like you get your permit first, then schedule your driving test to get your license.

>>can't get a driver's license without a car
>>can't practice without a car
>>can't take the DMV road test without a car
Just rent a car at a driving school

>>can't get a car without a driver's license
>>can't buy a car without car insurance
If you pay cash for car the seller won't care

>>can't get car insurance without a car
what will you be paying insurance for if you don't have a car, you baka?

Trips confirm that I don't have to become an outlaw. Thank you, user.

dmvnv.com/nvdladult.htm
Here it is, right from the horses mouth:
>if you are under 18, see Nevada Teen Driving. If you are currently licensed in the U.S. and are moving to Nevada, see our New Resident Guide.
>You must provide proof of identity and take all three tests - vision, knowledge and skills - if you have never been licensed in the U.S. or if your prior U.S. license has been expired, suspended or revoked for more than one year. See Testing for details.
>Apply for an Instruction Permit first. if granted, you will then be eligible to schedule a driving skills test and obtain a full license.
>Driver education is not required for beginning drivers 18 and older. If you desire instruction, see Professional Drive Schools.

You do not need drivers ed or to log practice hours.

In Europe you pay around a grand for a full licence. But even a homeless person could get it, everything is provided for you. You could even total the car without worrying.

If millions of people are driving evert day it really can't be as much a catch-22 as you make it out to be