Shitty american cars

why are american cars such shit gm in particular
>muh ls, shitty pushrod engine stuffed in shitty plastic overweight shit pile
>muh torque, oh so you like spinning tires until 4th gear
>muh veeatte, gets btfo by turbo 4s in literally every way
practically all american cars have awful plasticy interiors as well

Catfish design is pretty good tho

if by good you mean shit, it's horribly ugly, heavy as shit and has the absolutely terrible ls1 in it

>oh so you like spinning tires until 4th gear
How bad at driving are you

not even professional drivers enjoy wheelspin out of every corner

They also came with traction control so...

not at all, it's just that if american manufacturers bothered to make an engine with a smooth power curve like a honda or a toyota it wouldn't be an issue

yuro confirmed

wrong, just a burger who unlike most people isn't into the whole retarded muh veeeatte boomer meme

The reason stuff you can afford all sucks is because it's from the late nineties and 2000-2008, when America just gave up. Consequently, that's why they're cheap enough you can afford them.

Basically, get a second job so you can buy something better, fag.

>Ameriv8s don't have smooth torque curves
???
mate the entire reason Detroit used v8's in so many cars was thanks to the remarkably flat torque curve they ALL had.

>wrong, just a burger who unlike most people isn't into the whole retarded muh veeeatte boomer meme
So you're poor is what you're saying?

the torque comes on so soon though so launching and coming out of corners is nothing but wheelspin because of muhh v8
besides look at things like the 1uzfe which is massively superior to muh ls and smaller and smoother

>poor just because i don't like plasticy poorly made american shitboxes
yeah sure i guess buddy if it helps you sleep

>the torque comes on so soon though so launching and coming out of corners is nothing but wheelspin because of muhh v8

You turned traction control off on forza? Whoa big boy. I can tell you've never driven a V8.

>the torque comes on so soon

>can't handle a powerful engine
>"its fucking worthless!!!"
lmao git gud scrub

i can tell you've never driven a more defined and better made import as well cletus

you can't just call it powerful because the torque comes on soon if that were the case you wouldn't be constantly getting btfo'd by supras that can actually take corners

>the torque comes on so soon though so launching and coming out of corners is nothing but wheelspin because of muhh v8
In real life you have something called throttle control, it's one of the fundamentals of driving an automobile.

>besides look at things like the 1uzfe which is massively superior to muh ls and smaller and smoother

And less powerful by a wide margin. But don't confuse me for a gmfag, LS is complete shit.
Just sayin bro, sour grapes and all. I see V8s all the time and the people driving them almost always look happy and content.

inb4 you claim i don't drive "imports"

>when your late 90s GM vehicle with muh veeate hits 500k miles and keeps chugging along with no major repairs

I don't think anyone in here has actually owned an American car

not him, but I have driven some engines
>2jz-gte
>1998 impreza wrx whatever it is called
>ls1, stock and supercharged
>turbocharged lr4

really m8, the ls engines were a LOT easier and more fun to handle

alright fine,this was a bait thread meant for Veeky Forumstists and shitposters not actual car owners and intelligent people

in what way, all i see on this board is harping about it's bad torque curve and the fact that it's a meme

>alright fine,this was a bait thread meant for Veeky Forumstists and shitposters not actual car owners and intelligent people
obviously but [spoiler]I always take the bait[/spoiler]

false, see it is much better to have a progressive torque curve if you plan to drive around a circuit

i was just mocking the board and it's v8 hatred and trying to see how far i could go til i got banned like last time or found out

>it is much better to have a progressive torque curve if you plan to drive around a circuit
I don't drive around a circuit so i don't give a shit.

American cars are crap though for real

>implying anyone of the 8-h8ers on Veeky Forums even have tried driving on a circuit

you're crap you shit
implying they even have cars.

Also tracks are gay. lmao like drive in a circle for 5 hours what fun.

i'd invite any one of these fags to hit the tail of the dragon with a car that doesn't have low end torque. They'll probably have to spend so much time downshifting they'd get passed by a geriatric in a Lincoln Town Car.

>They'll probably have to spend so much time downshifting they'd get passed by a geriatric in a Lincoln Town Car

That was alot funnier than it had any right to be

Where did the V8 touch you?

we Americans have horrible taste and low standards

b8
My '99 Camaro doesn't have it, and you don't need it.
Feed the power in and don't fucking stomp the pedal, otherwise muh torque will break the rear loose.