youtube.com/watch?v=okFGAS_Y6Is

>Latest "Patch Notes":
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=923

>Events:
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=925
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=914
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=913

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Orsha, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
cute (Merigolds)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#21277aabb.152135.75.3a4a.1a3a5165.1a3a55
tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333444c.15233255.16263a4f51617195.3f4f5a6174.1123334573
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21227bbbe
youtube.com/watch?v=Sna5WO7swtE
youtube.com/watch?v=9JcrI4y-lB0
youtube.com/watch?v=1VcaZwtFLE8
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ5xDVVJVK0
youtube.com/watch?v=YNdQMJ6BrhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iaw6w-f2AHY
youtube.com/watch?v=l_iQ3eJVZH8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the re-balance is going to kill this game only further.

This patch was supposed to save the game, not killing it for good

>PD2 and Pyro coming out of the woodwork to rail against patch
>Because a shitty undergeared hoplite lancer can't effectively solo the 290 solely by spamming spearthrow

It's going to save it. People are just pissed they're no longer walking gods. Classes actually have roles now, stat builds matter, you cannot just build maximum damage while being infinitely tanky and having tons of utility, you got to make sacrifices.

This just pisses people off.

Reminder to not fall for the retarded doomposter.

>PD2 and Pyro
I bet it's a doppel.

How is his attack so damn high
I thought Transcendence was supposed to be reduced

What happens when you have this high attack and use actual good skills (like archer has)

Is attack speed and crit attack all you get from Dex now?

what do you guys think will be the best builds to farm the 315 HG? obviously some sort of thaum2 or thaum3, will the cookie cutter pyro2link2thaum2sage still perform well? people still can't make their mind up on whether pyro is still good or not but thaum is definitely very good now and it will definitely really help pyro work, on that build I have 933 int right now so swell will be a huge bonus

Weapons and anvils got buffed.

You also get low evasion.

Weapon base damage was basically tripled.
Anvils are cheaper and give fairly big upgrades now.

Only transcending was nerfed. The idea is the difference between an untranscended and fully transcended weapon is less than it use to be but a fully transcended weapon is still as strong as it use to be.

You wont have 933 int after the patch
no more bonus points
no more rank bonus

Its probably going to be some linker2thaum2 variant

I think either wiz3 or pyro or elementalist2 even

tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#21277aabb.152135.75.3a4a.1a3a5165.1a3a55

the future of farming has arrived

You need link2 and thaum2 (3), so you need some rank 2 and 3 classes that can kill swelled stuff.

Pyro is probably the best, but wiz3 has no problem with medium to low hp mobs and even cryo might work too now.

wiz>pyro>link2>thauma2>ele3

I'm worried that Wizards are going to be overly dominant in most content, Hail's got 800% modifier and will absolutely shred bosses apart since every shard can hit big enemies, they have linker thaum for farming materials, and of course they have the best AoE damage options for ET/Solmiki.

It's about time swordcucks got put in their place.

>classes actually have roles

You mean everyone is tied to clerics FOREVER now? Because they will still be able to solo all content in the world.

>stat builds matter

It already does but yeah, needed a overhaul. STR and INT particularly

>you cannot just build maximum damage while being
>splitting status now is a good thing
>int/con/str/+15 stage 7 cleric.jpg
>le 6660% magic attack rank 5 zaibasman.jpg

>you can't have infinite utility and infinite dps
>joint penalty lv 15
>new dex dagger wizard, enchant fire sacrament mahanas
>C, C, C. *nothing personnel, kiddo*

no one plays that shit class anymore

And whos going to control all these monsters and keep them in hail?
Thats right
its time for pelta3 tanks to make their debut

>Ele3 + Pelt3 + Fwee3 new meta
Eh, I like it.

No bad Swaaz sit down I'm taking the Cryo3 ice tree. Go do 2v2 or uphill or something if someone will take you.

Nah. Just take a look at what happened to a Clerics damage. It's been gutted.
Only Krivis, Druid, Monk and Taoist have any real damage anymore. Outside of this they basically have no real way to deal damage.

Basically if you want to deal damage, you have to pick a damage dealing class.

Tree has 11 seconds duration
Hail lasts way longer than that

did you just invoke my SUPER AMAZING SPARTAN BUILD!?

ONLY DOPPELS CAN COME CLOSE TO THE AMAZING BUILD OF THE 300 BRAVE SPARTANS

NOW MODIFIED FOR GOOK PATCH

tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#11333444c.15233255.16263a4f51617195.3f4f5a6174.1123334573

1500 DAMAGE? NOT UNDER MY 50% PHYSICAL DEFENSE GUARDIAN BUFF

Best girl ever.

>those pissed oldfags
haha

who?

so at least we know who is the biggest shitposter

I've been playing a Pyro since day 1 and I welcome these changes. Unlike all these metashitters who've only ever played what is best, I played Pyro when it was so shitty and weak it would take me 5 minutes to kill a single enemy.
I know that the difference between a weak class and a strong class is completely fucking retarded and I've been saying for ages changes like this need to happen.

I don't care if as a Pyro I'm going to lose over half of my damage. I got more playtime as a Pyro before Agni was added than after, so it's still going to be better than what I suffered through.

PD stuff is Frost Cloud tier. Awake Up.

There's also the LOL SPR + TICK build.

Do you know how much damage blessing got now? Even chaplain is viable. Not do I need to remind you that priest+pd multi-hit is a thing even today? Incineration+Agny+good weapon attack = decent damage, plus, incineration ticks+poison ticks with the new blessing that has a %. Lad, just accept it.

Pyro was never weak or shitty.

basically transcendence got heavily nerfed to being at best 200%, so even if he made that spear stage 10 it would only be 3x it's current values and despite that being impressive it won't save a shitty build with poor scaling

right now IMC has thrown random scaling numbers all across the board, making some R8 classes have absolutely shit scaling of mere 120% while some rank 4 classes have 2000%

the game is going to be retardedly imbalanced yet again where only clerics and linkers matter

>5 minutes to kill a single enemy

Even if it's hyperbole, You can't be this serious. Pyro outdps's elementalist on single target, on linkable shit and etc

you've never seen what happens to mobs under frost cloud when they are linked, they literally melt away in a second no matter the hp pool

this user gets it. he loves pyro because it's his favorite class. however most of the anally devastated shitposters only rolled pyro for the ez-mode farming and have next to no fucking knowledge of the other wizard circles yet they act as if they do.

Yes it was. Go play the game before Agni was released.

It was close to it. I know because I could start a fight with Fire Pillar and use it twice more before the enemy was dead.
I pretty much had to be carried through all rank 8 content because with only Pyromancer skills to deal damage I couldn't kill shit.

Elementalist can't have linker in its build.-

take off your fucking agny necklace then and show us how easy it is with a normal level 270 staff or rod of your choice.

you have no fucking knowledge how hard it was as a pyro in the past you meme chasing retard.

Every magical class had trouble in r8, pyro was actually better than most.

you also don't need sage as an elementalist or enchanter so what is stopping you from picking linker in an ele build now exactly? oh wait you're one of those shitters who has played only 1 wizard spec with agny on.

>right now IMC has thrown random scaling numbers all across the board, making some R8 classes have absolutely shit scaling of mere 120% while some rank 4 classes have 2000%

Not true. It seems damage scaling is assigned based on the classes role and what tree it belongs too.

Wizards seem to have the highest DPS for example. So a Wizard class who has the DPS role like Elememe does insane fucking damage.
Meanwhile Swordsmen have low DPS, so even a DPS class like Dopple just doesn't compare to an Elememe.

There are some exceptions where I have no idea what the fuck IMC were doing (like Necro and Featherfoot). But in general it seems Wizard > Archer > Swordsman > Cleric for DPS and DPS (red classes) > Tank(blue classes) > Support(green classes) for damage.

>magicuxx squabbling

go look at fencer, lancer, doppel and murmillo % scaling at R8 late game skills. do the same with sage too. then compare those to earlier circle skills. they are near identical in % scaling values.

if the goal was to make earlier circles matter, then they have failed by making later circles matter less.

Are there any Sadhuman videos from kTest?

No, Pyros really didn't have it good. There were many quests I couldn't do simply because they involved killing enemies with 500k hp when I could only do 1 damage to them. That is what happens when your abilities basically have no base damage.

Linker has bad synergy with elementalist, since you have FC to deal with lots of mobs and if it can't kill them without links you might as well play pyro.
Links also offer 0 single target damage to elementalist since they dont' have balls to link, while warlock offers a lot for single target.

>oh wait you're one of those shitters who has played only 1 wizard spec with agny on.
>projecting this hard

Agni doesn't help against high mdef mobs.

Pyro was always a strong soloing class even before Agni.

>Linker has bad synergy with elementalist
Play the game.

Every magical class had that problem, most magic spells have very low base damage.

lancer and murmillo are pvp ranks
Their damage is good for that and they have the utility to go for it
Fencer has been screwed over I can agree
Doppel seems good, I want to see a doppel doing the 290 with cyclone he should be able to shred things apart and its good on bosses with the slash debuffs

Nigger if you FC can't kill mobs without relying on links then you're playing elementalist wrong and might as well play pyro, since they do much more damage with links.

Why do you need a direct synergy between Ele and Linker? Linker is really fucking good on its own and provides tons of party support and bonus damage overall.

Nigger if you FC can't kill mobs without relying on links
Who said this? Also, play the game.

Just posting this again
Best part is it is actually viable right now too
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#21227bbbe

Fencers abilities aren't bad though. They sit at around 600-800% damage with a few exceeding this. I mean, compared to a Wizard who is getting abilities that deal 2000+% damage this isn't good, but for a Swordsman class this is good damage.
It's clear Fencers will probably need a different build to work though. They got evasion and crit damage buffs so they're probably going to be one of the few dex based swordsman classes (leather armor increases crit rate now and so do the new rapiers).
The other classes you mentioned are the same. For a Swordsman they got good damage (except maybe Lancer, but lancer has some utility), but they still don't compare to Wizard DPS classes though.

Sage is clearly a support class that got marked wrong though. Unless at rank 9/10 they get more damage dealing abilities.

If 1 FC = dead mobs then you have nothing to link.

Yeah, that might become meta with quick cast killed.

Just get pyro1 and more links instead
What do you need pyro2 for?
Fireball still will do 16 hits and pillar has too long of a cooldown to be worth it

I really like these changes.

Having some multihits reduced to 100% is great.

Having a couple of slots for new characters would be nice. Are there free TP event in ToS?

>he doesn't know the formulas are changing
>he doesn't know about electrocute + JP post changes
>he doesn't know about MM+JP
play the game

The Pyro argument.

People clearly played shitty builds or was just bad at the game.

First thing: We all here agree that fletcher 3 was the Top shit as killing HP sponges (also knows a bosses) in the old rnak 7 meta, right?

That's a super geared Fletcher doing Siauliai

youtube.com/watch?v=Sna5WO7swtE

He took 7:30 minutes to finish the job.

This one is a Pyro 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JcrI4y-lB0

8:48.

Pyromancer based build lagging barely one and a half minute against the strongest boss killer in the game.

>muh pyrolinker!

Dude, Linker was nerfed at cbt to do only 200% aoe damage (as in spread and double, nothing more). That's why linker wasn't that popular at rank 7. They were balanced.

Some time later (but before agny) link went back to ridiculous aoe damage based on the number of the target that was hit by the skill. If she was pyrolinker post JP buff, she could do it in 5 minutes

>electrocute + JP post changes
>post changes
It was always a thing you retard.

But now it's REALLY good.

Swordsman (C3) damage is around 400% on abilities when maxed.
Barbarian (C3) damage ranges from 400% to 600%.
Dopplesoldner (C3) damage ranges from 700% to 1200+% (depends on how much Cyclone hits).
Fencer (C3) damage ranged from 600% to 1500% (probably averages closer to 1000% though).

It's clear in general higher ranks do have better damage. Provided you compare a damage dealing class to a damage dealing class.

Funny thing is if Murmillo had 3 circles, it's damage would be 1100+% on all of it's abilities.

Isn't it great you have to invest into your class now to get the most out of it? No more 1 point skills.

woah bokors effigy gets to have 2x an almost 300% multiplier

>out of all those classes that one class has multi-hits so I'm going to accumulate all of them as if it was a single modifier
you're a fucking retard user

Yeah, people are just being shitters and going "but I want to ONLY have Pyro and then take a bunch of utility shit and do competitive damage", which is pretty much the reason that this skill rework is necessary.

>Some time later (but before agny) link went back to ridiculous aoe damage based on the number of the target that was hit by the skill.
This.

Linker needs to be nerfed back to what it was otherwise it is a must for all wizards and that is no fucking fun in this game. It's the same as Wiz3 used to be, except that was rectified.

Linker ultimately means 1000% more damageon 10 targets at just 2x circles of the class. It's insanely overpowered.

>Linker needs to be nerfed
Fuck off

lets assume you have 5k matk
You use effigy lvl 15
288% = 14,400
Then comes the random effigy multiplier 2.58 ~ 3.56
if you hit that 3.5 multiplier with 14,400 matk = 50k+ damage per effigy

Reminder this is Fencer.
youtube.com/watch?v=1VcaZwtFLE8
Note: He has all attributes MAXed too and is fighting a level appropriate boss that is weak against piercing.

Defend this "muh balance" mr. pyrlinkers and pd2 faggots.

And SPR resist is also going to be removed
I think Bokor3 will be the new cancer of cleric PVP

>Fireball still will do 16 hits
Really?
Pyro1Link2Ele3Sage then

Linked meteor. Your argument is invalid.

This barely means anything unless we can see build and gear.

Although I did notice Pyro had Pardoner buffs while Fletcher didn't. That makes a pretty big difference user.

Fletcher also started a lot later and was AFKing for the first 40 or so seconds.
3 minutes of the mission is also AFKing at fountain.

That means it took the Fletcher 3:50 to kill 4 bosses and the Pyro 5:48 to do the same. While the Pyro had buffs and the Fletcher didn't.

This still isn't factoring in gear nor the increased Hp Fletcher mobs would have had due to bonus levels.

Linked agny meteor is very good for Solmiki, but people prefer to use Warlock + JP scrolls and the fucking chronolinker

>weak against piercing
I thought these armor type values were removed.

I want to believe that since effigy is 0cd it will benefit from dex skill speed.

>Circle 1 Fencer has 5 abilities
>Better just spam the low damage high SP cost one

Times have changed. You cannot play Fencer like that anymore.

Does anyone know where the reset npc is ?

Flanconnade is slash not pierce you retard.

Yeah, he didn't even have Sept skilled.
Still, he almost never critted, which makes Fence3 shit by default.

Fireball is 16 hits regardless of level now. It just gets more damage with level. It's pretty significant damage though, given it's applied to 16 hits.

lol circle1 fencer was always shit

I think IMC are trying to make Fencers into a Dex class.

Just look at it.
Two abilities that give a percentage bonus to evasion. Evasion is gained from Dex.
An ability that increases crit damage by a huge percentage. Again crit damage is only gained from Dex.
Leather Armor gives crit rate now. Rapiers are being given crit rate.

It's pretty clear what the intention is here. These videos just look like people who are ignoring what the class is good at. It'd be like me taking Str as a Pyro and complaining I do shit damage.

>no attaque coquille

this was the most offensive video I ever watched. He could have killed the boss in two minutes with attaque coquille and autoatks

Why are fencers acting like they have been singled out by crit changes? Every phys build went straight dex. It's true that Epee guard is a boost to crit attack, but dex gives a crazy amount of crit attack now and epee guard acts as a multiplier. It's pretty obvious the idea is to itemize for crit rate and then shoot for big hits on the single hit skills Fencers have, not to just go full str and spam the 0cd thing.

>Every phys build went straight dex
Nothing with Rogue in it did.

Epee doesn't increase crit damage as in highlander, it increases you crit multiplier.

Going Dex on Fencer is fucking useless since by spamming composee faster you'll just go out of mana faster.
STR and SPR seems way way better.

No crit = no damage.
That's how Fencer3 works.

Ironically the new Rogue build will be full Dex.

>fencer C1 damage
>no attaque coquille
>using slash-type skills and claiming the pierce-resistant boss is suddenly harder to kill

Is this the new breed of misinfo?

give me the best video describing tos renewal

Since you guys want to keep ignoring the facts, lets just post videos with your cooked up theories.

My theory one:
>You cannot solo 290, Saalus or even Missions anymore without Lolopanther/Solmiki tier plate gear.

Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=EJ5xDVVJVK0

Even with near 3000 physical defense thanks to the new balance you will suffer trying to do your daily grind even with orange weapons unless you're a Cleric or Linker who can melt monsters or stay invulnerable with totems that disable the AI of the monster+safetyzone+ausrine+PD2 Elememe tier damage and AoE.

My theory two:
>Anything-Linker will be viable. Doesn't have to be pyro. Linker is the single most overpowered circle in the entire game.
Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=YNdQMJ6BrhQ

Even with poor scaling Fireballs linker can still easily kill anything. This is thanks to links multiplying the hit count of whatever the monster is hit with and not to mention Joint Penalty that stuns monsters for easy and convenient leveling experience.

My theory three:
>Archers are still good thanks to Musketeers and Cannoneers gaining insane % damage buffs and Quarrel Shooter scaling well with DEX.
Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=iaw6w-f2AHY

Archers seem fine. No need for them to panic. IMC already gave them insanely good % scaling in the past and now they just became even better. Might want to roll one if you truly wish to feel like a madara now.

My theory four:
>Elementalist needs Wizard C3 because otherwise Chain Lightning, Meteor and Hail take too long to cast and are easily interrupted by monsters.
Proof: youtube.com/watch?v=l_iQ3eJVZH8

Hail scales well. Warlock is shit. Prominense is still a shitty random AoE with 1 minute cooldown. The nigger didn't show meteor. Chain lightning still weak as fuck. Frost cloud is shit tier damage still because even people with s.corona rods hit harder than the faggot in the video.

DON'T FUCKING REPLY TO ME YOU SHITTER UNLESS HAVE SOME PROOF

someone post that pajeet soap opera edit for this guy

Its just one autistic retard finding youtube ktest videos of the most braindead players and reposting them here to bait people into replying to him

Nope, armor weakness remains, armor damage reduction was removed.

>Electrocute
>weak
Did we watch the same video?

some sort of...youtube detective

Dex increases attack speed. You will have to use those normal attacks now.
You got an entire range of gear giving you crit rate and a buff to increase crit damage. Ignoring this is stupid.
You got 10 abilities that deal damage, and you think the way to play new Fencer is sit there spamming one of your weakest abilities none stop?

You got to learn the game is being changed user. Things will not play the same. As a fencer you probably wont even level up those two weak ass 0 cooldown abilities anymore.
I'm not sure why you Fencers are struggling to understand this concept. Everything has changed, skills that use to be bad might be really good now, while skills that were good might be bad now, your build will be different.

Can some wugushi help me with zhendu?

Once party members apply the poison to an enemy, will it scale off their patk or yours? Does zhendu poison applied by multiple party members stack with each other?

Hey look its conjecture guy again