/mbgg/ - Mobage General #682

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread
Remember to report and ignore shitposters instead of helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/751714/b8ea0bc4bc/
youtube.com/watch?v=gMz2i-fD4vw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What are some other mobages where I can play as a raging lesbian?

But how can she be a lesbian if we're getting married?

She's full on dere for me now, mei is out of the picture.

I'm still waiting for that madoka mobage

>yuri couple being NTRed by a man

A fate worse than death.

Its the natural order of things, no one can defeat the D.

Though I think its more of a one sided thing because Mei looks like the straight arrow type and Kiana wants Mei-senpai but is also tsundere for the captain.

So Kiana is just a slut.

Anyone play King's Raid and have cleared chapter 5 hard? I can literally do normal with ease but hard has the gnolls and other stuff almost 3-shotting my backline. I'm working on replacing Frey with a Rephy in the inn but I'm not sure how to really proceed. I have Dimael with his unique but chapter 5 has so many magic immune enemies I haven't bothered with him yet.

My gear isn't thay bad either since I rolled a buncha 5* epics from using saved tickets trying for archer uniques, but the difficulty spike is obscene. Is the trick to have the orb slot unlocked for each character now or something?

Maybe she was only experimenting with Mei and she realized Yuri is wrong because they're both girls.

Its been years and I still cant find the source of this image.

Look like Touhou from the girl hat.

Is that Byulzzi's art?
her twitter closed down for some reason so I can't even check if she's talking about it

Girls drawing lewd lolis or stuff like asanagi doujins still surprises me. You'd think they would hate that stuff but the world likes to surprise you.

Only those unfamiliar with the creatures known as women would think that

I'm not surprised at this point with 90% of my watched artists turning out to be girls, and I only like extreme body types like super thicc or loli

The only answer to this you're going to get is-

>4 weeks for one character

exhentai.org/g/751714/b8ea0bc4bc/

>Doujin with girls from loli to teenager being enslaved and sexually abused by machines and various men
>End up as breeding slaves
>Artist is female

I always picture these artists as male so hearing they're actually young girls is shocking.

Wow finally. Thank you user.

ones who do abuse is a lot rarer but it's not hard to imagine why people would be into things that they want to be

Super muscular male character arts are usually created by guys, for one

are you like 12 or some shit? is it so outlandish to think that not only could fetishes not be gender exclusive but that artists will draw whatever they want especially for the sake of money

Yeah if any reply, there's that one user who plays and is probably further then I am so was hoping to snag him.

I love this game

>Rolling on this gacha
Shiggy diggy mate.

It was worth it for that ass

the dark tank is pretty good

Anyone if the bonus unit's atk buff for Astral Stairway apply for the whole team?

The event doesn't really say but I'm assuming it does.

>1% chance for a 2B artifact
To whoever told me rolling is worth it for her - no, it isn't.

Nope, only applies on the featured units.

Thanks for that info user, guess I'll take Dantes off as my friend leader.

Don't really see a point to rolling/using them if they only affect themselves.

Also astral stairway anons, farm the shit out of this unit. She is very good and stupid sexy. She's up for 4 days or so it looks like.

>titty monster
>sexy

>uneven thigh-highs
>that fang
>that cute smug
Firedog has done well on this one. Bravo.

Of course. A team shielder is always welcome to my team.

>very good
lets not go crazy but her leader ability is pretty good for situations like this event where the stages can be short but you have a character that needs a lot of sp

Her leader is mediocre, it's her active and her diversity let's her be put on a lot of teams.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMz2i-fD4vw

>People that thought the cute foxgirl was bad

You owe this cutie an apology

she has her place for gimmick set ups but 40% shield is whatever. shes free so if you need a spot to fill shes alright but her new years version(s) are infinitely more useful

>Wanted cuties like Disgaea rin or Disgaea rosa
>Got flat Etna instead

Sad times

Flat is best.

>want everyone
>get everyone
easy game

Flat is boring

Cute small breasts are the best

>Dump all my AP on tagatame
>Dump all my AP on houkai
>Suddenly nothing to do

Maybe I should consider a new mobage

She's such a good girl.

Might as well get astral, dump ap and wait another hour. Or king's raid where the ap is endless.

I wonder if ios would censor this.

>Not much going on in current games
>I should start more games
>Grindy events start up
>I'm playing too much, I should drop something
Endless cycle of mobage.

What game of OP's image from?

is*

>Roll Disgaea Almira on the last day of the collab
>Buy her job items before the secret shop closed because I didn't think I'd have enough time to grind them out
>Somehow never checked how many of her 3rd job plates I had
>Only had 4 and the collab is over

Well this sucks, she's a cutie too.

>randomly check the bottom descends
>they give out stack for beating
>missed the last few days

Goddamnit

I also checked out the old story quests and saw the trophies got refreshed there too. When the fuck did that happened?

Her third job is amazing and what makes her good too, rip you. Should have triple checked.

Well, we'll find out in another 13 hours.

The preview image and intro event banner look unchanged, at least.

F

Like 3 months ago

Worst part is the job plates were right there in the secret shop to buy as well and I just completely ignored them. Now barring some miracle collab rerun, she'll only be 2/3rds complete.

I was paranoid something like this would happen to me so I triple checked all my collab chars to make sure I wasnt missing anything.

Shironeko.

What do you guys hope to get from your 5 star ticket in DC today?

Today is the last day of the board game? I only have 44 steps total and still no ticket. Guess I wont make it.

I really want to know how many dicks did the Rick G earth people suck to always be on top of qooapp and have the game shoved in my face every time I boot up the app.

Maybe the dev team sent a harem to Mr qoo as payment for permanent advertising.

How did you know my login ticket was today

DC JP when

Board game ends on 19th

Fuck me, all those descend stacks I missed. How long this going on for?

Valient Force got an update last night
pretty much the healer patch
new 5 star potential healer added to the game and rohan (mage) have a rate up
2 summer theme skins
event gives healer gear
miu added to gacha as a limited (?) but she also has a ticket available if you exchange the milage tokens for it

considering nobody else draws like that in Shironeko I'd guess it is her after all

good shit

>cleopatra from monthly ticket
gay

I was a new player joining in that collab, were the job plates those red boxes at the end costing zenny?

Yes. You could also just farm them from story. I have like 30 of Almira and Roza's

Everyone's is? Idk but mine is.

Not mine. I am half way there. It will probably be another 5* fat ass so whatever.

I have both the login ticket and cube ticket today, hopefully 2 Jupiters

You will get a squirrel girl and a Ymir.

Aw damn. No Frey...

As somebody extremely new to the game how much is farm the shit out of?

50+ copies so I could theoretically field a full team of 5 with each enhanced 9 times for leveled skill?

But she is not bad.

One that's maxed is fine, she's not that good to make a full team of.

I already have Hestia.

Well, not 2 jupiter, but trap +3 with the one from the event and I needed mammon for collection, kinda trash but I can take it

Just sacrifice both at the titty monster. No Jupiter there but they are all better than those 2.

No one here has enough blood stones to sacrifice two 5s.

Goddamnit starly girls arena mode went pay2win. i dont mean your average whales have the best shit so they are unkillable pay to win whales are still easy to kill. what they did is start selling arena tickets. even if you win every fight you are going to be ranked lower than someone who won everyfight then dropped money on more fights. im never going to be in the top 20 again.

Another question, should I be saving my Realm stones? I seem to be getting a constant supply due to some daily reward thing and my units don't have very good terrain skills as is.

I never fell for the 4* trap and saved up my stones. Sacrificed four useless 5* for 2 good ones. 240 blood stones. It will take me half a year to get them back.

if you give a shit youll use your star badges on arena and ebay snipe at the end. if theres a ton of whales then of course youll never stand a chance like in most pvp oriented games

Not enough virgin blood, but I need redcross now for mammon collection and I would rather sacrifice this two.

And trap is not amazing, but he actually helps with damage, so as long as you are not in need of high heals he can fill the role pretty well, I have been using mine for lab and ug hard and he has been pretty good. Also, at +2 he heals 409 per tick, almost at Leda level

theres a shit ton of whales. think the playerbase is pretty small but those who whale whale hard. you can see other peoples teams and the gatcha rates are godawful. anyone with a full team of rares dug deep.

DFC is never bad
>want Laharl
>get everyone but Laharl and Kilia
>Had to 5 step for Laharl

At least you're set in the broken character department until they top him next collab.

The fun fact is that I have majority of the best characters in the game, Bashini, Laharl, Autima and Setsuna, I only lack Zain and Gil but clearly he's not coming back

Damn, Alternative Girls really fits my taste. Atleast at first impression, but i hate jap interfaces so much. I can handle em then game simply as fuck, but thats ficking kancolle clone.
Are they going to make eng interface someday or not even in plans?

While it's nice to have at least a couple of spares on hand in the event that you suddenly obtain new followers that you'd want to use them on right away, there's no real concern with burning through your supply as they're rather plentiful in the long run.

miyabi a cute

>still can't get the game to load
End it now

Thats some shit Live2d.

She's waiting to pop some lolicons.

She looks like that one hisasi girl that does the dick in vagina hand thing

Did you have a god damn stroke while typing that?

Out of the current english/US mobile games which ones wouldn't be hard to get into so late into the game?

I've been jumping around to different games and I noticed that a bunch of them have really end game content I can't even touch without investing months worth of time or getting those event exclusive SRs

Looked through the google docs list and haven't played Terra Battle or Astral Stairways

I know Terra Battle is really old, would it be hard to get into?

Haven't heard anything about Astral Stairways though but I loved Brave Frontier.

Are either of these easy to get into and build up as a f2p non whale?

or should I just get into the foreign mobage games already? I heard they're much more forgiving about f2p players and rates