/ndg/ - NieR/Drakenguard General #59

>[THIS GENERAL HAS SPOILERS]

creating boners is an art edition

If you have any suggestions or links you think would be useful, then respond with it to the OP and help build up the archives.

>[Official NieR:Automata page]
platinumgames.com/games/nier-automata/

>[DRAKENGARD/NIER COLLECTION ARCHIVE] - World Guides, Novellas, Lore, etc.
mega.nz/#F!1U9FABJA!mMSLFtaWnMsjC5kNrzsgHA

>[PC Troubleshooting]
pastebin.com/qEZD3VLJ

>[NieR:Automata Unit Data & Fishing Encyclopedia] - Untranslated, use Chrome
wiki3.h1g.jp/nierautomata/index.php?個体データ

>[/ndg/ Downloads Pastebin] - Ripped OST, Lewds, Steam Reskin
pastebin.com/YWG8irCu

>[NieR: Automata Mining and Moddin Steam Group]
steamcommunity.com/groups/nierMnM

>[Nier Automata Lossless OST + Bonus HACKING TRACKS Disc]
mega.nz/#F!xpND2ZQI!SGnaDUc7MW5VDCJ4B9q4xA
mega.nz/#F!ppsjEICJ!SH2WwEAxnsQd99rZfN6u8Q
PASSWORD=hikaru

English track list
vgmdb.net/album/65091

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3054_kdAcbk
archiveofourown.org/works/10490349/chapters/23141313
youtube.com/watch?v=9y8GLHLOCbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bumpan

Is it possible to still get archive entry for Pearl Harbor Descent if I already gave Pascal the philosophy book?

youtube.com/watch?v=3054_kdAcbk
Come watch some Nier/Rich Evans despairful cringe-worthy action?

>9S will never hack you to pieces with a murderous grin on his face

>transexual
Futa.

I didnt realize RLM does vidya streaming

2B9S cutest lewdest couple.

Hermaphrodite.

That's what I said.

From Famitsu

Talk to anemone, of not, chapter select it

Japan and their shit taste as usual

>it's wrong
what the fuck is wrong with you?
you have a futa wearing nightwear in the game
and it is not shoved in your face (i didn't even notice the futa factor until someone told me about it) unlike what progressive liberals love to do
you would prefer Kaine to be a real girl, yeah? then you wouldn't complain about important woman character wearing almost nothing because that's how it's supposed to be in your little world. but noooo, a little dick here and there and it's suddenly FUCKING WRONG REEEE
you know what? fuck you

I just realized you can get trailer video with japanese voices from the menu. Nice.

>Amusement Park
>second best after TWoTW
my niggas

I just noticed it makes game look bad.
I'm not saying Kaine is bad, if I did I wouldn't edge right now looking at lewd arts featuring her.

Bark bark

Where the flying fuck is Pascals store? I've memwiped him during my playthrough and forgot about it. Now I can't find him anywhere during chapter select. Should I reply whole part with Engels?

9S can access the shop in chapter 17
The worse you might have to do is play the chapter the mindwipe happens through till chapter 17

Didn't play the first Nier, I'm planning to, but I already know some part of the story.
Does the game itself confirms that Kaine has a penis with some dialogue, or it's just her crotch was noticed by fans and eventually confirmed by Taro or other developer?

The worse I have to do is that one report after toobies blow themselves up where I have to go up till ending credits.

I can't say I'm surprised they thought of P* instead of Yoko Taro when learning about the game.

Not in game no. Outside sources have the dick noted
In the official book she's jacking it behind a bush.

I'm in Ch17. He's back in the village or factory enterance?

how much of nier have i spoiled by playing through automata? I'm surprised that it managed to hold my attention for 70 hours, don't know if I want to spend the time to play through the entirety of nier or just read a synopsis instead

Village. Should be just a little farther right to where the shop bots were.

Not as much as you think. You'll have a few "oh" moments when it all comes together but both titles are self contained

I'm fucked, he's not there. I'm seriously starting to consider wiping and rerunning on hard for plat and 100%. Since 19th march I haven't touched this game It just hit me I only played Automata for 10 days

Fishing for machine sword fish.
Any tips?

Fuck yeah nips with their excellent taste. Especially in music.

thats comforting, hopefully there it isn't as much of a rngfest when it comes to 100%

Pray to roll gods.

Your call but at worse restating path C should be enough

You just gotta keep going until you get it, as long as you're fishing near the missile. It's a pain in the ass.

>what the fuck is wrong with you?
I should ask you the same thing. Why the fuck are you yelling at me for? All I did was fucking correct that other guy and suddenly you go on a tirade at me? Fuck you, you cunt.

All you have to do is Chapter Select, Pascal's Despair, the factory scene. You'll have to beat Engels again, but afterwards you can fast travel to the village on either 9S or A2.

Is Drakengard 3 good? I've only played the first Nier and loved it. Have enough for D3 but don't know.

It's an acquired taste? In all honestly it was dated for it's time in terms of game play. Story isn't as good. My advice try 1 and 2 first. If you can put up with them you can handle #3

Nth for shilling story pls gib feedback.

archiveofourown.org/works/10490349/chapters/23141313

Gameplay for me isn't an issue with Yoko Taro, I just wanna know if the story is good or not.
If it isn't that good, I'll just skip on it.

Thanks, I will try it tomorrow.

I've never played Nier 1, but I think Kaine having a penis is Taro partly mocking the trope of a fantasy heroine. She's undeniably pretty, but has "that" + a really foul mouth

The nice part though is that being futa isn't actually a joke and a huge part of Kaine's character, it's just not ever stated or even largely hinted in-game. Kind of like oniichan Nier being a twink and Emil being /cm/ + /y/

Hello, is this the "Weight of the World is stuck in my head and I feel dead inside" Coping Strategies General?
I just beat the game yesterday and have the previously mentioned problem.

Ok sersiously can you guys stop reminding me of weight of the world because it makes me tear up.

What I'd fucking give to have my memory wiped of the story so I can experience NieR Automata again.

Just listen to the chorus version on repeat you fags. Cheers you right up.

Ah yes.
I'll prescribe you some 2B9S immediately

It's a LOT worse

You almost never have to grind RNG in automata , just for very simple stuff like pod upgrades and even then quest rewards can cover a lot of that

Original Nier though ? Oh boy i still have nightmares of farming eagle eggs
Plus every quest requires you to actually do go get the items required , nier automata seems to ask you basic shit you already have ,or garantees an ennemy will drop it if you follow the marker

By the end of route A, I was already imagining 9S and 2B's cute relationship. And I really want to see it.

They're so adorable together.

>Not understanding the purity of Pascal

Truly the Nips are the worst people around.

Am I the only one who found Adam as a more interesting character than eve?

Eve is just an angry faggot. Literally both of those things.

But hey atleast they got the favourite track right.

Take your medication

Is pascal a girl or a boy?

hermaphrodite futa robot

Nier 1: Names based on fairy tales
Automata: Names based on existential philosophy
Nier 3: ???

Thanks user.

Yes.

Adam is pretty based. It's the little things: pointless glasses, wearing underwear for no reason, trying to dress sharp etc. The child like curiosity and imitating others makes him the most human character imo.

>Automata: Names based on existential philosophy

Are they?

sorry to you mang, i was too lazy to quote the guy, was easier to reply to you

Based on memes.

thanks

For the user last thread who requested a translation

Maybe not exactly existential, but yeah, most robots have philosophy related names.
And it's fucking stupid. Pascal and Jean-Paul are ok because first one also appears as a given name and second is a given name of Sartre, but learning that excavator is called Marx made me cringe.

I imagine a quest from someone named Dat Boi
>Oh shit waddup: Here comes that boy, welcome him and report back to Pepe

I can smell GOTY

Serious question: does Yoko Taro have autism, the asperger syndrome or something like that?
Don't get me wrong, I really like his works like most of us do, but I don't believe that he's perfeclty right in the head.

And I'm talking about real mental illness here, not about "lol autism xD hehe" thing (because yeah, he surely has that kind of it).

He's japanese.

I genuinely think he may have asperges. Not in a joking way.

It's pretty obvious that 2B wears the trousers in the relationship

3 is the worse story wise. The game was apparently a hurdle Taro had to jump over to get to what he really wanted to do with the franchise and it shows in the game.

Where's the secret playthrough where 2B and 9S develope a loving relationship and pic related almost happened

Spoiler alert: the ending is a scene where 2B is in a suit and is princess carrying 9S in a wedding dress

Guys I need some assistance

I'm fighting Emil in that cavern after stealing his shit and every time I get him to about 15% hp he starts channeling some exploding shit that instagibs me no matter how much hp I have or how far away I'm standing from him. Whats the catch?

>Bipolar Nightmare not even in top 5

Honestly he seems like the right kind of artist. He's embraced the craft and what he's good at in the craft but really isn't interested in personal fame. Sadly I feel that's why many think he must have brain problems because western culture memes you into thinking everybody wants/has to be rock star famous or there is something wrong with you. Paraphrasing Mr. Rodgers: We want people to be like us but what we really should want is to be ourselves and accepted for it.

Whoops forgot the image

it's only played at the start if I recall right. That might have a reason for it.

SOU BOKURA WA IMA

Eh? It plays during the entire Tower Ascent sequence.

youtube.com/watch?v=9y8GLHLOCbk

learn to dodge. breathe the dodge. be the dodge. The iframes will set you free.

depressingly it shows how quickly I missed/forgot it.

>4S
>Force
Is he violent in bed?

>he's not the average salaryman
>he's not the american star designer
>he must have a mental disease
Great mindset, retard.

>4S

dodge and the chips that slow time when near projectiles helps a lot.
If you really need to cheese holding down on your pod program for the charge slows time down for 4 seconds if you have all three pods. Hold it and tap fire when it's fully charged to cancel, repeat till your a bad child.

Is he trying to jack 9S' waifu?

No, seriously.
It's not the "nips are sooo weird!" trope, he's something else.

Right? I'm absolutely impressed by some of his ideas, I had a lot of "dayum Taro, you clever bastard" moments in Automata, but I think his creativity is linked with some kind of autism. His movement, hiding the face, the way he acts is more than just goofing or trying to be special.

Well, he's really interesting guy.

That's because it was so good you were caught up in the race to apotheosis.

>but I don't believe that he's perfeclty right in the head.

>To sort of change the topic a little, I remember back in the day when I used to hang out with some friends at an arcade in a local shopping street. There was this really long roof that some of us liked to climb up and walk up and down the thing for awhile. One time, though, one of my friends slipped and died from the fall.
>He was completely motionless except for his “goods”…… It was an undeniably horrible event but it was still kinda funny to have noticed something like that. I remember laughing with the others about it.

Guys I need your help. I'm at the final sequence to ending E where it asks me if I want to delete my save.

Should I do it?

Do it you jew. They helped you, you should damn well help them

Realize that everyone who helped you in the final sequence sacrificed their data as well.

Is there a translation for the other pages?

Nah, he's perfectly mentally healthy, you're just a idiot.

I really want to do it for that reason. But I also want to keep all the stuff I worked so hard to do. I can always play through it again though, right?

dude he isn't hiding his face, he's just having fun, we have photos of him from 2008 up to 2015
also:
>he's creative so he must have brain problems
Short of a very few math majors this is almost never the case, normies meme it as such like bs that Einstein failed 4th grade math or never learned to tie his shoes, but the history books shows that shit wasn't the case and he was miles ahead of his peers in terms of skills of most types. I really kill to know where this nearly 40 year old meme started that "if your smart you must have brain problems" came from

If you're playing the PC version then you can easily back up your saves.