The Crown Victoria is still the eternal autism chariot, right?

The Crown Victoria is still the eternal autism chariot, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/allanjh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

That's not a HHR

click on the image, honey

>click on the image, honey
I did. I can't believe what I read though. The autism man...

There are other, more autistic pictures of that guy

>instagram.com/allanjh/

The way he put that on the car and the way he looks makes it seem like he's actually one in the literal sense

is it bad that I think like this guy, minus the whole unwarranted self-importance and vaping

>be me
>think crown vics are cool because cheap, stronk, big, and parts always available at pick and pull
>think about getting one
>don't want to be associated with sperglords like this

>parts always available at pick and pull
not where i live, within three yards there's half a dozen panthers and they're completely torn apart

i fell for the meme a few years ago

its not a bad car besides the gas mileage

p. good if you want something fun
probably wouldnt recommend it for a daily

buy a civic

>local police haven't bought into the ford explorer police package meme yet.
feels good

But it doesnt even look nice. The crown vic can look nice his just looks fucking retarded.

buy a lincoln town car

Not user yo uare replying too but this isnt a bad idea desu. Get a panther with some luxury

I don't see an issue with him either. He actually has a car, and has done proper mods to it.

These stickers are how you prove you're not autistic

>go-fast parts budget

wtf does the hedgehog/porcupine political sticker symbolize?

>not imbibing gofast juice
>not using gofast parts
>not living the gofast life

Goddamn fucking hashtags jesus christ.
Do people really sit there and bash out as many key words as possible with every fucking post?

Well they want to get it out there so random people can see it and comment, and like or whatever so they can have some validation or some shit.

Same reason shitposters desire (You)'s they enjoy the attention.

>wtf does the hedgehog/porcupine political sticker symbolize?

I wonder how psychologically damaging it is to live an online and offline persona.

Explains some things.

>don't want to be associated with sperglords like this
then dont be a fucking sperglord, buy the car maintain it and use it. no one really gives a shit about your car unless its custom paint, maxed out engine, spotless clean, and in a show.

>autistic crown vic driver
>lolberg

why am I not surprised

why are the square 80s crown vics so much better and less shameful than the newer ones?

what are you talking about u fag

americans are just extremely autistic by nature

Is this because of my GMQ thread?

some low tier bait

Please try harder. It's sad otherwise.

>import Crown Vic to Europe
>still look autismal

Libertarians

>vaping
>reddit
His writing has potential, but he's hanging with a bad crowd.

BASED PORCUPEDES. PORCUSTAN FOR BASED BLACK MAN.

>replying to the thread killer

>Single post calling him on his shit before someone actually takes the bait

Eh, I'll take the hit for it.

Shit... I have a Town Car, now I have the 'tism.

get a grand marquis.

you don't have the cop/autismo stigma that the crown vic has, and you dont have the airport taxi stigma that later town cars have. (unless you get an early 90's town car or early 90's Aero Vic)

No they fucking aren't. Germany, sweden, and britain are autistic.
America is just mentally fucking retarded by nature, because nobody with half a brain in their heads would have gotten on the boats.
Criminals, fundamentalists, weak-willed conformists, stupid people, and capitalist predators are the ones who flocked there, and the ones who perpetuate the culture.

It was good getting them out of Europe, but their time has come. Time to get rid of them, or leave this used-up planet to them and go to the stars.

>leave this used-up planet to them and go to the stars
lol, we're the only ones so far to even get close

That Initial D reference would have been better if it was done with more subtlety.

There's an '01 interceptor for ~$1000 near where I live. 91k. Is this a good choice for a first car? Will I look like a sperg? I don't plan on leaving the front bar on.

I felt a powerful shame reading this. It almost made me not miss driving mine around. Almost.

What about my car has to do with autism? It's just a super regular old man car.

Nah, you've just got the 'beetus.

my god

this makes me feel a sense of dread and desire to destroy everything around me

you'll look like a sperg with any p71

Take the bar off and you'll be fine. They're great first cars, durable, lots of space to carry shit/your friends, torquey enough to be enjoyable but not actually fast enough for you to get in trouble. RWD will teach you how to handle a vehicle in bad weather or panic situations, and when shit inevitably breaks (which it will on everyone's first car unless they're a trust fund babby), the engine bay is gigantic and you can access everything pretty easily.

Given that it's a 2001 you'll have to replace the intake manifold at some point if it hasn't already (not as difficult as it sounds), but you also have less fuckup-prone things like a proper throttle cable instead of the laggy drive by wire on later models.

typical n/o/rcal

>What about my car has to do with autism?
Nothing wrong with yours. It's the spergmeisters that leave the front bars and search lights on so they can play pretend cop.

I bet they've started and you just haven't noticed.
The county is HUGE.

the s2000 isn't from a norcal meet
it was a random crash the dude just did a thread about it

and someone edited out Crown Vapetoria's autismbarge

The searchlights are often drilled through the A-pillar so removing them isn't something you really want to do, as it would probably mean opening the cabin up to the elements.
I had a P71 and the spotlight sealed pretty damn well.

Kek can you imagine a bunch of Syrian refugees on Mars

>and capitalist predators
You say that like it's a bad thing, yuropoor.

>being this delusional

Fpbp, but only if you keep the paint stock and keep the lamps

>implying autism doesn't exist only in america
(You)

>assad goes into space
>erdogan follows
>syrians and turks create space ottoman empire

>pursuit

i havent "justed" in a while.

The autism is strong with this one

is that an 8.0 LS sticker? With those wheels?

I love these models of Crown Vics. Will forever remind me of the Beastie Boy'susic video for Sabotage.

This is dangerously close to police impersonation.

>Those handcuffs
>Letting a dog bite a zambie

wew lad

No, that would be your miata my friend.

>Crazy cat ladies are falling for the P71 meme

>Karate for Christ
what

No bar? What if someone cuts you off?

This is what interests me, as well.

There is one in my town with a resident evil umbrella corp paint job and bloody handprints all over it. Guy who drives it is a total neckbeard

I dont mind them and almost bought one bc
>mmuh cheap rwd v8
And then i asked Veeky Forumss opinion
Oh the shitstorms

I think it's worse when someone actually gets a police vehicle that's still used by police

are calipigs still using vics and explorers? Texan here and every county around me is full on Challenger or Charger

There's a flipper on my local CL that sells the newer Taurus police interceptors - usually he asks around $11K - $14K for them

What about the King Panther body?

Just do it, fuck what people think. Drop in a TR-3650 5-speed standard and the 8.8 limited slip out of a junkyard SN-95 Mustang GT. Go fucking crazy.

But SHO drivers are awesome.

you know, i hate almost everything about this, but i also appreciate someone who genuinely likes their car.