pastebin.com/8uXmNzys
syampuuh.github.io/mods

Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral
Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for pc you have to join using the link and xbone you need to request entry in the thread.

News
FNN 13: ea.com/games/titanfall/titanfall-2/news/frontier-news-network-13
Full Colony patch notes including the quiet stuff: i.imgur.com/1OeySzy.png

Doomed Thread: veekyforums.com/thread/173606259/video-games

Other urls found in this thread:

veekyforums.com/thread/173606259/video-games
youtube.com/watch?v=uqoWlQoX-W0
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZoYBUNA_Aw
my.mixtape.moe/mggubv.jpg
dannydraws.com/Titanfall-2-Drones
youtube.com/watch?v=eZpa9RF9aj4
youtube.com/watch?v=KXOCzB35kFY
youtu.be/cxuLYZMomcg?t=377
youtu.be/wmFDpmvUYTE?t=3m37s
youtube.com/watch?v=8pBBNS5Yj_0
youtube.com/watch?v=98wuo0P-aGk
youtube.com/watch?v=a2XZv-S24LE
my.mixtape.moe/tmucmh.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=tv7Hyz4hqm0
gfycat
youtube.com/watch?v=oW3GwO3VCVo
xboxdvr.com/gamer/TeeTotalPilot2/video/29654345
youtube.com/watch?v=JEoqrjFX1yI
youtube.com/watch?v=P2g2eTtUYgs
youtube.com/watch?v=Qvz0XURY3RY
youtube.com/watch?v=E4xO4WBVi1s
supforums.com/thread/374003393/video-games
youtu.be/t8fmhpy0z1U?t=38
pcpartpicker.com/list/rpLmvV
my.mixtape.moe/yfcljp.png
mega.nz/#!5J1AHDCR!AiTHtIt-RrcNx6yZ9kmZUzv0bPmUuAU2V320F5xhIgw
syampuuh.github.io/mods
my.mixtape.moe/tcvyws.mp4
youtu.be/t16h1zCRpJM
veekyforums.com/thread/174191218/video-games

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

the cringiest faction in the game
How so? Gates' audio can get a bit cringy mom sometimes, but otherwise they're a good bantering special forces-esque group. I thought they were pretty endearing when you did the Viper level.

Skullbone
Skullbone

I want to drink from Barker's tap!

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

The 6-4 are meant to be this endearing band of brothers of super-elite Pilots, hence the banter and high-fives for everyone.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I cannot help but feel Gates is a "chicks rule" figure to fly cover for SJW buttfrustration. You could make the case that Briggs isn't very different, but it feels like Gates is over the top.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

ACES is the best faction.

Emberburn
Emberburn

The 6-4 were like a group of multiplayer kids brought into singleplayer. Just a bunch of faceless daredevils with "le ebin bantz and stunts."

I was hoping for a good guy group that rivaled the Apex Predator's quirkiness.

Emberburn
Emberburn

COLD WAR
O
L
D

W
A
R

ACES
C
E
S

SCORCH
C
O
R
C
H

happy_sad
happy_sad

Briggs is meant to be the strong female figure, considering she fervently fights for the freedom of the Frontier and is, by the IMC's reckoning, one of the most dangerous people in the universe. She has a face, she has a record, and she's regularly portrayed as competent and capable.

Gates is just Jack Cooper with a female voice.

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

competent and capable.
sends her SRS headfirst into enemy fire
only Vanguards to make it through the initial assault was her and Cooper
She was annoying in the first game too

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

I'm confused at how that makes them cringy.

Titanfall is obviously not supposed to be a 40k-style grimdark setting. Everything is bright and beautiful. We see idyllic countrysides to fight for, and even the "dark dreary," urban environment of Angel City is full of color and pezzaz; a far cry from the consistent brown and gray of a lot of modern shooter titles.

The conflict against the evil empi--megacorporation--is obviously there just to give it a conflict. When our robot buddies aren't helping us kick ass, they're helping us farm. Apex Predators is there to be full of war-criminals who sneer at each other and give the evil empire a bad name by being too good at their jobs and executing everyone, so why wouldn't the plucky rebels also have an elite for-hire outfit full of banter and professional high-fives?

Titanfall 2 is a ton of fun but the setting is obviously a bit more wacky and anime-esque than it was implied to be during the first game. Still feeling like plausible far-future but with things like shadow realms to phase in and out of and hyper-custom Northstars that can out-dogfight modern fighters with their own Itano Circus to bring it all together.

That feels like more of a fair criticism, I suppose. I can see it. I never took it that way since we see her fight with the others so it's not like they just had her there to look cool and appeal to tumblrinas. There's also the meta thing of how she's an artifact from when they were going to let us choose between a male and female Cooper.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Monarch before Frontier Defense
Oh no. Is it going to be in Multiplayer? This game is fucking doomed.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I feel like we didn't get to see enough of them. We only had one level with them, whereas we had the entire game to get to know the Apex Predators.

JunkTop
JunkTop

new titan isn't called Vanguard but Monarch in the files
Prime Monarch voice is referenced as BT in the files
Effect and Cause hints BT got sent to the past after jumping into the ARK at the end of the game
Monarchs are going to be IMC produced Vanguards and the Prime Monarch will be BT after getting a IMC tune up

Calling this shit now.

Also the new faction is probably going to be Bish instead of Spyglass because we can't have IMC focus for some reason.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Blisk we knew from the first game
All but Viper were just talking heads in our radio
Viper we got to see in his level from beginning to end, what's he's capable of, and set his fight up to be actually hard, compared to the other boss fights

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Bish
ay b0ss

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

The NPCs we're killing in Bounty Hunt are Remnant Fleet forces, implying that they are Spyglass's men. Everyone, even ARES, has a kill order out for the Remnant.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

That's pretty much my point though. We had multiple levels to listen in on their conversations, we got some interactions from each before their respective boss-fights, and we even got to get really up close and personal when we were forced to watch them kill our Obi-Wan and see the Austrian take ears.

We got one level with the 6-4 where we saw them do a sick wall-run did a bit of a fire-fight, and then saw them execute a nice improv room kill; we then proceeded to get backseat driver commentary before Bear told the others to stuff it.

Realistically speaking I'm pretty sure that if we got as much interaction with the 6-4 and had as many one-after-the-other boss fights where we got to know them a little beforehand, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

As a child, Sarah lost several close members of her family to incidents in which the IMC displaced Frontier citizens by force. As a result, she vowed to take revenge on the IMC at every possible opportunity, refusing to rest until they have been removed from the Frontier. For most of her career, she served in Covert Operations for the Militia, before moving into the command ranks of the Militia's Marauder Corps. Her long list of successful attacks on IMC installations landed her on the IMC's High Value Target List, where she remains listed as one of the top 50 most dangerous Militia operatives still at large.
When she's not leading M-COR, she's running stealth raids on IMC targets.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

I'm a newfag who didn't play the first game. What's the Remnant Fleet?

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

The Remnant Fleet is the Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation's main surviving military force in the Frontier following the events of Titanfall. The Battle of Demeter resulted in the loss of the IMC's main fuel depot, stranding the IMC fleet without reinforcements or supplies from the Core Systems. Spyglass assumed the position of Vice-Admiral of the fleet following Marcus Graves' defection to the Frontier Militia, and directed the fleet to a secret naval base deep within the Frontier to regroup and rebuild over the following years.
In accordance with Spyglass' long-term strategy to counter the Militia, a separate effort from General Marder's operations on Typhon, the Remnant Fleet conducts resource raids on Harmony with the dual aims of disrupting the Militia's presence in the system and gathering enough materials to restore the fleet to full combat-readiness. Once that has been accomplished, Spyglass will proceed to the next, unknown stage of his plan.

tl;dr - After the IMC got their ass beat at Demeter (the climactic battle of TF1), the stranded IMC forces left in the Frontier consolidated under Spyglass and went into hiding. They've been conducting raids and building up their resources ever since, and only Spyglass knows what the hell he's planning.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

what happened to Graves?

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Mac convinced Graves to defect to the terrorists. He is the terrorist dropship ridealong during the epilogue mission, Made Men.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Assuming he hasn't died between TF1 and TF2, still trotting about somewhere within Militia high command.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

He tried to convince Blisk to join the Militia
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Blisk knows what he fights for, and that's his paycheck. The IMC are the only faction willing to hire him and his band of war criminals. I think it's supposed to be poignant when he says he would kill Graves for free.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

New faction should be viper.

Supergrass
Supergrass

I really wish they revisit TF1's storymode. A lot of the banter just flies over your head when you have to deal with your own multiplayer objectives at the same fucking time.
Blisk threatens to kill Graves for free
Never get to see the outcome because "lel you're just an NPC fighting a background war"
Sloane threatens to kill Jack the exact same way
She gets absolutely rekt

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

not wanting to be associated with fast kills and a good time
not wanting to be associated with functioning alcoholism
not wanting to be Angel City Elite

WebTool
WebTool

post raifu stats

Flameblow
Flameblow

Help out the same lorefag who didn't play the first game. Who's Baker and the ACE? I assumed they were compatriots from the previous game during The Ark when Baker helps you get on the Malta.

5mileys
5mileys

1d
pleb

Firespawn
Firespawn

But one of the F3's outscored all of you too. And wouldn't that make it that much more impressive that they were able to do that well on their own instead of a stack?
Please stop, you're not only embarrassing yourselves but the rest of us for being associated with you.

SniperGod
SniperGod

are there any actual decent, as in, fappable, titanfall lewds?

most of them look too cartoon-y

King_Martha
King_Martha

xth For ruse gals

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

There's some pretty decent SFM type stuff but that's really about it
Titanfall lewds aren't that popular

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Where can I get titanfall 2 art?

Download in OP is broke

SniperWish
SniperWish

is the tfg network private?
I thought I was in it but apparently I'm in the wrong one

Evilember
Evilember

tfgeneral in the op
gallery link
booru link
Spoonfeed complete.

SniperGod
SniperGod

I just told you, the download link is broken

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

next Tf1 map they're bringing back is fuckiing relic
WHERE THE FUCKING FUCK IS MY FUCKING WARGAMES RESPAWN YOU FUCKING SHITS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Xbone?

likme
likme

pc
i just logged in on respawns site to join it
i was in on of the lts games that got rolled hard

SniperWish
SniperWish

My nigga

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I managed to capture the exact moment my Memestiff pro-screen became a meme

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

It's netowrk in the OP to the best of my knowledge. Ask in the Discord if you're still confused, Kihota will likely know what's up.

Flameblow
Flameblow

yea I'm in now
I just looked through the server browser whenever it was I thought I joined in so I must of been in an old one.

WebTool
WebTool

Down and out for a while? The network shift on PC happened awhile back.

cum2soon
cum2soon

baker
Barker my man.
Barker is a former IMC pilot from Titanfal 1. He was a hell of a pilot and a hell of a drinker, still is. The Angel City Elite aka A.C.E. are his group of pilots who kick ass, drink moonshine, and are trying to find out what's really going on behind the scenes of the war.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

no I only joined in somewhat recently so I think it was after all of that

StonedTime
StonedTime

You're right actually, the TFGeneral site's Megaupload links for "The Art of Titanfall 2" and "McFarlane Drawing Full Size" are gone. Dunno who has the original files but looks like they need to be reuploaded

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

9k kills on mastiff

How the fuck, the only other people I've seen on kill screen who had more than 2k kills on a weapon were two shitters with 7k and 11k kills on the Devotion.

happy_sad
happy_sad

Welcome, welcome. And that's weird, I'm pretty sure the original public network got deleted.
Pretty sure sniper has the originals.

whereismyname
whereismyname

tfw came here from warframe and tribes
I mean, it's not THAT fast. Certainly better than the three or four Call of Duty's that came with a poor jump-kit imitation.

Titanfall 2's aesthetic really does turn my fucking crank, though.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

War Games is basically confirmed. Look at the greyed out portion of the "More free content to come" picture. Same with Frontier Defense.

Coming Soon! :^)

Emberfire
Emberfire

yea idk there's a tfg network and a /titanfall general/ one located in Australia

Spamalot
Spamalot

not as fast as tribes, sure, but how the hell is warframe fast at any level

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Barker was an IMC pilot before he defected with MacAllen to join the Militia. Instead of going all the way with MacAllen to Colony, Barker stayed in Angel City and became a drunk. After the events of TF1, he formed the Angel City Elite.

Barker is characterized by two things - his drunkenness, and his fear of betrayal. If you notice, when he's not talking about getting smashed, he's quipping about not trusting people 100% or the enemy team being ahead because of "foul play."

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

it used to be, then the devs "fixed" it

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

Man, if Respawn could take a crack at Warframe, that'd be something to watch. Then again, I don't know how they'd handle stealth.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

They're working on Star Wars right now. So maybe we'll get the first good SW game under Disney.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

The parkour system is outrageous. You basically do what you to in Titanfall when bunny-hopping: alternate between sliding and jumping.

They also have something called the "bullet-jump," what happens when you hit both at once: you go tremendous speeds in the direction you're looking, no matter where. This allows for you to do turns of up to 180 degrees without loosing any real amount of speed.

Lookit:
youtube.com/watch?v=uqoWlQoX-W0
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZoYBUNA_Aw

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

An AT-ST is about the same size as a Titan, right?

Nojokur
Nojokur

This isn't fast at all.

JunkTop
JunkTop

naming your daughter Jack Cooper
male and female pilots exactly the same, including the voice, but female pilot has a pink visor

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

They're supposed to be bio-enhanced super space ninjas.

Firespawn
Firespawn

it changes Jack's "gender identity" but everything about him remains exactly the same
maximum cost effectiveness while still appealing to tumblr

Bidwell
Bidwell

Hey, transhumanism is a major piece of the Titanfall backdrop, though people don't seem to immediately notice.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

holy shit that was slower than even star wars battlefront ii's jetpack soldiers

Firespawn
Firespawn

Spyglass faction confirmed
Spyglass titan confirmed
Spyglass everything confirmed

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

What is wrong with your eyes, mang?

Emberburn
Emberburn

Go home, Spyglass -- OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I guess I got a job to do then.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

wew

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Requesting someone make this with Ash getting punched by Spyglass

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Okay? That doesn't change anything.

Are you delusional? A bunch of flipping animations doesn't make a game fast.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

forgot image
shit

DeathDog
DeathDog

how to aiming softball

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Hit their feets

Skullbone
Skullbone

Step one: Aim in general direction
Step two: murder
Step two and a half: Right click to see the trajectory of your projectile, then try to get a feel for how long it takes the grenade to travel. You will catch onto it subconsciously over time.
Step three: Shoot feet, enemy cannot fast if they have no legs.

RavySnake
RavySnake

Wanted to buy Titanfall 2, but can someone explain to me what the "Titanfall™ 2: Angel City's Most Wanted Bundle" is? If I google it, it just gives me articles that it's a free update. If I read the description, it just gives me the content of the free update.

Is it like a shortcut DLC to unlock everything available? Because it costs as much as the base game.

Booteefool
Booteefool

dlc packs they have released that are $25

its just cosmetics, can also be bought individually anyway but the bundle is cheaper overall

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

It's just cosmetics. Thats it. All paid dlc in this game is purely cosmetic. You can view every detail on what the cosmetics look like from the in game store.

SniperWish
SniperWish

Nah, it's a pack of cosmetics, so like camo, nose art, and alt titan models, that was released with the free content. Buying the base game gets you the Angel City content (basically the new map) where as buying the bundle gives you ALL of the Camo and Prime Titans that were released with that map.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

All gameplay-related DLC is completely free. Maps, weapons, modes -- all free. The only things you buy are cosmetics, like camo packs, callsign packs, and -- most notably -- Prime Titans.

The "bundle" it's referring to is all the cosmetic stuff you can buy that came with the Angel City update in one discounted package. That includes Ion Prime, Scorch Prime, the camo pack, the nose arts and warpaints, and the callsign stuff.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Thank ya'll for the help, seems like the community is pretty nice too. Gonna pull the trigger on this one my man.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Sims 4

Spamalot
Spamalot

Welcome to the Frontier Pilot. Don't forget to check out the singleplayer to get the feel of the game.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

sims 4

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Why does anyone think SMGs are okay in their current state?

StonedTime
StonedTime

donut judge me

takes2long
takes2long

RDDT or F3 told them that grapple hook and no loot crates are the biggest things wrong with the game and the SMGs are perfect. Everyone else knows they are cancer.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

I mean why not just pirate it?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

You can't pirate it, at least not with recent patches or recent expansions and it's not that much.

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

thx senpai desu

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

I use CAR when I need to win against one or two skilled players rather than a team of noobs. It's pretty strong.

If you mean to ask if it's 'too strong,' I do think they have too much ammo. No weapon should fire for four seconds straight unless that is ITS THING like with the spitfire.

eGremlin
eGremlin

grapple is cancer cause my hitscan auto death cannon stops working on it pls fix even though nobody uses grapple anyway cause its too hard and involved

even in a tryhard comp match with full meta loadouts nobody would be "abusing" grapple. what a ridiculous idiot.

RavySnake
RavySnake

The same ridiculous idiot just put out a guide on the EVA-8. Lets stop and let that sink in. This retard thinks every tactical is killing the game, only plays PvP, only uses the meta as defined by him, thinks the game is failing because it doesn't have lootbox bullshit, whines non-fucking-stop when he streams, and is otherwise generally a piece of shit.

I don't know what's worse, that frothingcum still hasn't killed himself or that his cult of f3 and rddt worship him as a deity.

5mileys
5mileys

I was the gun works during grapple, I want to Tarzan fuckers with my EPG. Hell its the only tactical that you can't use and fire at the same time.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I had the misfortune of being linked a frothy video about grapple and he little calls anything other than going straight to wear it landed abusing the grapple. People that complain about grapple are just so weird since you can just shoot them with you 3 shot rape laser machine or just chase them down and kill them easily with grenadiers . They are literally complaining about not being able to aim or go fast enough to keep up.

DeathDog
DeathDog

"abusing" grapple

I'll never understand how using techniques that signify mastery using a certain tactic is somehow abusing said tactic. Sure people like ItsEthereal and others can go at a billion miles per hour by slingshotting around, but that's because they're good at the game(and momentum). Let's be honest outside of grabbing players for melee kills and the high speed you can get, grapple is pretty shit.

whereismyname
whereismyname

I just wish shooting while sprinting was enabled by default.

Well, kinda. I don't use iron sights, so it's a must-have for me, but it also takes up a slot.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Slide shooty. You can always wallrun and shoot and shoot in the air. So just get into the habit of hitting slide when you're ready to shoot, this also has the benefit of boosting your speed and making you a smaller target at the same time.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

grapple has a "bug" where if you use it to go super fast, the tick rate cant keep up with you and hitscan wont hit you. but that is so insanely specific and hard to do that its never gonna matter. but god forbid my already godlike hitscan cant kill everyone in the game at any moment.

askme
askme

Not an issue if you can go fast correctly. Gunrunner taking up an attachment slot is a penalty for not learning the movement system.

Illusionz
Illusionz

Honestly, lately I've felt like Grapple really is too good, because once you spend 5 minutes with it and learn how to fling yourself around with it, you become literally too fast for anyone to feasibly hit you with anything but a lucky shot. The number of times I have farmed CTF games by just flinging from base to base is too many to count, and it's just stopped being fun because it's so poorly thought out.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

I wish my hitscan 3 shot 40 round hipfire sniper killed in 2 shots and fuck people using abilities that make it so they aren't just running like retards in front of me
phase shifts
phase shifts again
dies to cold war
FUCK GRENADIERS LOW SKILL NOOB WEAPONS AND EXPLOITING THE GRAPPLE FUCK I WISH I COULD BUY LOOTBOXES BECAUSE IM RETARDED

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

devil's advocate;
lootbox skins could pump some sort of life into the game a lá valve shitter games
the rest however is retarded

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Only people who take time to actually play around with grapple can get into the flinging mechanic. I know for a good 5 gens I didn't even touch it because all the other tacticals were easier to pick up.

Of course people are going to get merced using relatively predictable tacticals against someone who's mastered grapple and is going at the speed of light.

TreeEater
TreeEater

the only people it helps are the publisher because its literally just gambling. its not gonna draw anybody in, and i dont know why somebody would WANT to be fleeced of their money.

takes2long
takes2long

How does "it takes time to learn" change that it can make you effectively invincible? That isn't good game design, that's just ridiculous. It's like putting a move into a fighting game with a ridiculously difficult input but it's an instant kill... which is a thing, and it's retarded, though at least more difficult than grappling.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

the only reason I don't use grapple is because I think it's the worst looking pilot model

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

any decent pilot can counter grapple. I mean even a cod shitter can just shoot you out of the air before you accelerate to 80 MPH. The problem there is that the whole enemy team sucked.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

How does "it takes time to learn" change that it can make you effectively invincible?

The tick rate thing is an issue that needs to be fixed, sure. Response should have been worded more like "fix the tick rate issue, keep the speed". That would keep the benefit while getting rid of the problem.

Although I will say I haven't really seen any of that in game.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

A rare bug makes you invincible, your shitty aim isn't them being invincible thats just your incompetence. I haven't seen a single person that wasn't a shitter complaining about grapple since flag routes are easy as fuck to cut them off if you have the minor forethought to think "hey people can go fast in this game so I shouldn't sit on the flag I should sit at a cut off point". I only use fucking grenadiers and the kraber and DT and I have zero issues dealing with grapplers. Even my fucking pulse blade, smr and grav star is ez pz for stopping people. Fix the tick rate, keep the speed since people being shitty at the game doesn't deserve a nerf to skill movement.

FastChef
FastChef

It seems like you're letting personal bias get in the way of looking at things objectively. Grapple objectively can make you go faster than the game can keep up, and is broken for that reason.
inb4 t. frothy
inb4 t. hitscanner

Lunatick
Lunatick

put it this way, "fixing" grapple would be like how they "fixed" amp wall.

ok its useless now, who was this effecting again?

likme
likme

Roughly yeah.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Fix the tick rate, keep the speed since people being shitty at the game doesn't deserve a nerf to skill movement.

Grapple isn't broken, the low as fuck tick rate is causing the issue.

eGremlin
eGremlin

I've gone back to hitscans for a bit after getting bored of EPG

Holy fuck I'd forgotten how easy the R201/101 are to use

Going fast + a hitscan is unstoppable and I feel bad for doing it

TreeEater
TreeEater

An argument can also be made for flag capping, but that's more an issue of being able to hold the flag while grappling.

JunkTop
JunkTop

why not? can have it with every other tactical except the one that sends you to a different dimension

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

What is the issue? That you can't keep up because you chose a different tactical or don't know the movement system or routes as well? If you are defending the flag you shouldn't be behind it you should be near it to the front so you can cut people off.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

7 second flag caps. I get that it rewards skilled usage of the hook, but you can't really fight back against something like that.

5mileys
5mileys

Wait did they make it so you drop the flag in CTF, don't play it just curious

massdebater
massdebater

Case in point, the "competitive" meta for CTF right now is all about 2 or so guys flinging themselves back and forth between the bases while everyone else sits on defense with shotguns and DMRs. It's not fun to play or watch and it's a hilarious underutilization of this game's mechanics because it's just been straight solved by now.

JunkTop
JunkTop

You can very easily by holding onto their flag or by not having your whole team sitting in your own base.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

meta will change like it always does

you can use grapple too

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

It's been this way since release. Hell, in Titanfall 1 the only difference was that you used Stim and Cloak instead of Grapple and AWall.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Metagames shouldn't be entirely figured out not even 6 months into the game's lifespan.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

server starts shitting itself and only downloads at 2 mb/s now
13.46 GB / 36.33 GB downloaded

Let me play REEEEEEEEEEEE

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

I think that's more a problem with CTF as a game mode and maps designed for fast traversal.

askme
askme

It wouldn't be an issue if Grapple/any tactical dropped the flag.

Lunatick
Lunatick

As a person who still has barely mastered the grapple I think it's great just because I can keep my wallrun going around a corner

Playboyize
Playboyize

That actually sounds kinda fun.
risk your life as a human boomerang
play duck hunt

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

muh tactical should drop flag
Glad you didn't make the game, shit would be unfun in most situations
I would rather deal with the occasional 7 second cap than the usual lose the flag because it was stim or die

takes2long
takes2long

Consider not having to rely on your panic buttons and crutches to begin with, shitter.

StonedTime
StonedTime

You're the shitter if you can't deal with people using tacticals.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Let's just take tactical out of the game they just make them unfun right? Shitter

WebTool
WebTool

you're the shitter if you can't deal with people making themselves impossible to hit
Right.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Not a problem if you're not a hitshitter.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

That jump back kick
So graceful.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

i can hit a target going 50 MPH with a projectile going half the speed
Uh huh.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

git gud ;3c

whereismyname
whereismyname

After playing various tribes games for years, you bet your ass I can. EPG is a spinfusor and I fucking love it. Dank midairs.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

1. aim in general direction
2. fire ~3 shots near target
3. ???
4. profit

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Let's see it then.

MPmaster
MPmaster

enemy believes their speed means they can outrun my EPG
it makes them run into my EPG shots
Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

players going 50mph ever
projectile going half the speed
blue balls go 85 mph
nice meme slowbutt
Keep playing CoD+

viagrandad
viagrandad

It's hyperbole.

SniperWish
SniperWish

your hyperbole is shit and shows you have trouble believing people can play this game far better than you can

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

I'm not sure where the leap in logic there is, but no, that's not the issue at all. That's not a matter of "playing better than I can", that would be "being an actual god of a player", and there is literally no reason to believe that that is the case. Or do you just believe everything everyone tells you unproven without considering reality?

farquit
farquit

What if we just shortened the length of the grapple cable by a little?

I mean, it wouldn't fix all the problems, but it would get rid of some of the insane slingshot routes people can use to 7 second cap and go faster than the tick rate. Less rope to swing with means a slower swing, but it can still be used for things like making long jumps, cornering, stuff like that.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

or they could have a decent tick rate

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

The solution that satisfies everyone is an increase in weapon tickrate from 20 to 60, which should also fix a few other issues like vanishing projectiles and dying post-phase in addition to the grapple thing. As for caps, just move the angel city ones farther apart. Seriously, they use like half the map for ctf if that.

viagrandad
viagrandad

Alright, is this just one of you guys trying to fuck with me?

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

xbox

Skullbone
Skullbone

Bad draw time bois :V
All of those wasted hours to realize that I can't colour and shade for shit. Hope some of you like it.

eGremlin
eGremlin

About several thousand times better than I'd ever be capable of. Looks pretty good user. saved for future OPs

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

forward base kodai
use legion
everyone and their mum is using ION

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

I didn't think you'd see that. How do I leave networks?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Gotta top it off with some shitty writefagging
Name: Frannie(The Softy)Gild
Assigned as a recon unit in one of the highest squads in the Militia force.
Graduated from pilot training in record time, never showed much aggression however.
After several missions and exercises with her new squad, they gave her her nickname the Softie.
While orbiting a planet on the frontier said to be in IMC control, her and her squad were deployed onto the planet along with several battalions of riflemen along with their respective titans.
Shortly after deployment, and a few major victories with little to no significant losses for their forces, they witnessed their ship be blown out of orbit by a fleet of IMC cruisers.
A battle for control of the planet quickly turned into one of survival. One after the other, pilots and riflemen alike began to die out.
Eventually, Frannie sat along on a rock, with a helmet marked by the memories of her fellow pilots and their lighthearted jeers at her kind nature, accompanied by a barely functioning titan held together by salvaged bits and pieces of her comrades' fallen titans, she is down to one cigarette and one shell left in her mastiff, she wonders if she'll use it against the IMC or for herself.

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

how do I leave
rddt
You're already fucked. Stay with your safe space crowd, It's more your speed

happy_sad
happy_sad

any reason why I can't join?
Is there like a skill/gen requirement or something?

takes2long
takes2long

To the person earlier saying there isn't enough Titanfall porn, I used that as an excuse to whip up something quick.

Not really porn yet, but it's a start. Gotta unrust myself somehow.

my.mixtape.moe/mggubv.jpg

Snarelure
Snarelure

That's downright silly
Keep it up

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

bad

TechHater
TechHater

Only req is not being RDDT

viagrandad
viagrandad

How do you typically use the Wingman revolvers? Is it a stand-and-shoot gun, or can you get away with going fast with it?

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

That's a silly question to ask user, you can go fast with any gun. Even snipers, especially snipers.

Supergrass
Supergrass

first you go real fast, shoot them with your primary but dont kill them because you have parkinsons, switch to the Wingman and shoot to the left then right then left again then hit them then shoot to the left once more then hit on the last round for a kill shot. That is how you use the Wingman.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Cute!

Evilember
Evilember

On PS4 is this game dead (hard to find TDM at peak hours) alive (TDM at all hours, objective games at peak times) or well (any game type at any time)

Supergrass
Supergrass

just finished a 2 hour session, no problem finding games.

hairygrape
hairygrape

It's our secret club and there's no RDDT allowed

Methshot
Methshot

Just bought the game. About to no life it all weekend. What do I spend credits on? What control scheme is ideal?

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

The only truly mandatory purchase in the game is Low Profile (Pilot Kit 2). With it, you're less obvious when jumping around, and rodeoing Titans is far safer. After that, you can buy whatever you want, though it's suggested to buy all the Titans, since they're the cheapest buys in the game and you may as well.

Control scheme is whatever you want.

FastChef
FastChef

awall users will never learn

Snarelure
Snarelure

poor legion :(

askme
askme

Add Raptor to the network you fag

I can only soloq so much

viagrandad
viagrandad

died for a good cause. he knows how it is. would've probably been tickled to death by all the thunderbolts and archers coming from behind that wall otherwise.

Supergrass
Supergrass

Really fucking good
the feet/ankles sem weird tho kinda fat

Techpill
Techpill

I accepted your request like 4 hours ago man.

FastChef
FastChef

ty
sorry
Lone wolf play makes me hostile

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

This video game is fun.

askme
askme

why is [tfg] so bad at Titanfall 2?

girlDog
girlDog

Because if we were too good it'd be boring to stack

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Yeah is it that hard to comprehend with your tiny reddit brain?

SniperGod
SniperGod

Raptor
But you're slow

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

Azidd [Devotion]

Techpill
Techpill

Poor Frannie :(

JunkTop
JunkTop

.>I-it was just for that round ;_;

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Ok, explain to me how the epilogue works.

I get that if you're on the losing side, and you make it into the ship, you get a merit. Do you also get you if you survive on the losing side?

And how do you get a merit on the winning side? Kill all of the team? Or do you have to destroy the ship?

Supergrass
Supergrass

If they're not in the discord they might as well be [ADV]s

Winning team doesn't get any bonus except maybe kills for their weapon

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Just a way to give the losing team some extra merit and/or pad out your KDR.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

So then why not just let the losing team earn the merit if you have nothing to gain?

Supergrass
Supergrass

Discord trying to start shit again
We've already been over this that you're all cancer.

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

You gain kills for your weapon/titan, if you level up your weapon that's a merit, and maybe even an advocate gift or new camo.

massdebater
massdebater

So destroying the ship counts as an extra kill?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Only if there are players inside.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

That's how I wanna go out...

Emberburn
Emberburn

Only if there are pilots on-board IIRC

Methshot
Methshot

Here's how it works, you can get up to 3 merits per round by simply playing.

One for match completed
One for getting the criteria for being "good at the game" for whatever the gamemode desires. Some means more kills, others means more dosh.
One for beating the enemy team.

If you don't win the match, you can still get that third merit if you make it to the evac and don't get blown up inside. If you successfully evac, you get a third merit and the only thing you really lose is your pride.

You can get more by leveling up guns / factions each match.

hairygrape
hairygrape

I feel them, the hot tears of shame.

w8t4u
w8t4u

teetotal suck my ass

StonedTime
StonedTime

protocol <3
My heart.

Spamalot
Spamalot

I wish Titans could just fastball you into the air without having to blow them up.
BT and Jack do it
You can't for some dumb reason

King_Martha
King_Martha

BT and Jack can do a lot of things we can't.

BT can climb and jump, as can some of the AP Titans; our Titans can't. Some things just have to be for game balance. I imagine that's one of them.

A fast-ball would be neat, though. I wonder how they'd make it work from a mechanics perspective.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

An user data mined the game and found references for stuff like "press _ for fast ball" and some references to a fast ball gamemode a couple of months ago.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

tfw can't find anyone to play the 2x XP nitro ctf

There are 1500 people online, surely someone has to play it.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

greetings from (((RDDT)))! You all seem like a fun crowd! XD

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Fuck off faggot

Flameblow
Flameblow

literally who

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

i wanted to be a faggot for one round ok
I NEEDED MY HITSCAN FIX

cum2soon
cum2soon

play against someone using a softball launcher for the first time
watch his kill cam
it just launches homing explosives while he just looks at the ground

What the fuck is this weapon

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Aimboat? I've seen shit like that before, but with an amped p2016, fucker would just shoot and the bullets would home in on you, no matter where the fag looked

Firespawn
Firespawn

that Prime Ronin tease

I can't edge till June

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

You sure you didn't just see somebody kill you with a smart pistol?

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

All I know is that this guy just kept jumping over groups of pilots, dumping his entire softball clip at once by just shooting a wall or floor and they would start curving and chase other players individually. Never used it so I have no clue if that's intentional or not, but it sure as fuck wasn't fun.

girlDog
girlDog

/tfg/'s formerly absent manager here
VGL 8 or nah?

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Also whoever made the uniforms you are a godsend

Methshot
Methshot

i don't think anyone will object (seriously) at least, why not

5mileys
5mileys

figured as much, and sorry for namefagging

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Ronin Prime, as found on a Respawn artist's portfolio site. finally, a Prime that i think we can all agree looks good immediately.

Snarelure
Snarelure

accompanying sword, hopefully

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

prime looks like a samurai
on a titan that can play like a samurai

YOU'RE DOING IT RIGHT

DeathDog
DeathDog

just got ronin up to 10.09 the other day

oh mama I'm ready

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

inb4the factory default paint is darker than stoic black
my g10 wingman elite feels naked

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

I know that feel with the L-Star, all that changes is the orange stripe becomes white.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

HNNNG

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Link? I'd like to add that stuff to my collection.

Skullbone
Skullbone

dannydraws.com/Titanfall-2-Drones

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

tfw no stoic red camo

respawn pls

farquit
farquit

Thanks

there's actually a bunch of stuff here that wasn't on his artstation page

idontknow
idontknow

oh, and before anyone asks, the Colony update didn't add any new models that weren't for Monarch; maybe next patch i'll be able to get a look at the Primes, though i'll be surprised if Respawn just lets them have me a second time. would be nice to see Monarch's finished model too.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

And you can still put the anime nose art on this right?

Playboyize
Playboyize

That's only a render by the artist. Not in-game.

Flameblow
Flameblow

So...

Predictions on what the next update will bring?

There's only two updates between now and June so I'm thinking that April will be another live-fire sized mini update with just the new LF maps/ a new LF map and a regular map, and not much else.

May will have Monarch, two regular maps/ a regular map and an LF map, prime titans and be a big update like Colony/ Angel City.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Relic was in the big update just to follow the trend of remakes getting the larger updates and Glitch in the small one.

King_Martha
King_Martha

i don't see why you wouldn't be able to, at least

Bidwell
Bidwell

Does anyone else feel like they die in one - two hits? I watch the webm's here and I see people take a few hits before going down.

Is this related to my shitty OZ internet (50ping)

cum2soon
cum2soon

I play with 200 ping, git gud

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

The netcode isn't the best, but the time to kill is pretty low on it's own. I usually one shot or two shot people or take like half a second to kill someone with a smg.

cum2soon
cum2soon

He isn't an Ausfag the plays on americunt servers using grenadier weapons with a ping of 250-350.
I've been reported for cheating a few times because of this.

Booteefool
Booteefool

whining about muh-rehashes
meanwhile this time in TF1's life we already had 15 maps 2 map packs with 3 each, totaling it to 25
waw, really makes you think

Techpill
Techpill

tfw shit on a [RDDT] stack with the epg

Illusionz
Illusionz

M A K E V I P E R P R O U D

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

playing scorch
give people the spicy finger
they eject but don't adjust their course and try to land on top of me
instead of goosing just take a few steps back look up and spicy finger
they just fall straight down to their death.

SniperGod
SniperGod

15+2(3)=25
???????????????????

RavySnake
RavySnake

Pretty new player to Titanfall. What are the generally accepted tools of the trade for gitting gud?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

My body is fucking ready

Flameblow
Flameblow

grapple+CW+scorch
also by the time you're gen3 you should notice shitscans are pretty fucking boring and stop using them

Nojokur
Nojokur

Use the better guns as a crutch until you feel comfortable getting off them. This should happen around gen 1 or 2. Expand your horizons to grenadiers like EPG, Cold War, and Softball.

Imho using hitscans is pretty fucking dull so if you want to focus on fun and less points(until you git gud) use grenadiers or a pistol with an anti-titan grenadier main.

Also stay away from Tone as long as you can and gen it up when there's little else to do. Focus on Scorch or Ronin for close range, Ion for mid range, and Legion/Northstar for long rage engagements(Legion also excells close range except against Ions)

Bidwell
Bidwell

How can Tone Prime even compete

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

what do you do as papa spice when you're being harassed from long range

I played him a little before I developed a crush on northstar and he was fun but I consistently got fucked by people with the anti-titan laser, ions and northstars from longrange and it seemed like there was basically nothing I could do to stop it.

askme
askme

Try and re position to get in mid to close range. Trying to out range literally anyone except maybe Ronin as Scorch is impossible

Lunatick
Lunatick

what the fuck i love ronin now

But those Damascus steel vibes are really fucking cool

Methshot
Methshot

It's Spicy Fist you cunt

Snarelure
Snarelure

The problem isn't the coloring or shading, its the ridiculously enormous eyes. Not only are they too big but they are completely counter to the rest of the image in tone. Its well drawn you just missed the mark.

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

Stick near cover. Learn to aim your gun quickly for long ranges and lob thermite down range. Use your shield to cover yourself until you're out of sight. At very long ranges you're kinda fucked, so knowing when to back off and engage something else is a valuable skill. Try to flank or bait the enemy in where you can burn them.
Scorch as a melee titan is a bit of a meme. I'm not saying he's not a monster with his shield, but his range is longer than he gets credit for, especially with wildfire launcher.
I enjoy using scorch on kodai actually. If you take the high ground you can launch your gas quite far below.

Bidwell
Bidwell

finger, fist, what's the difference?

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

much like with women, fisting them is much more satisfying

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

wanting to fist
not getting fisted
shit nigga you gay

Spamalot
Spamalot

I leave for a few days and people have already turned out gayer than I am
Never change tfg

Inmate
Inmate

lost every game I've played today
topscored on most of them

save me

Techpill
Techpill

Spicy finger is extra relevant to giant robots
youtube.com/watch?v=eZpa9RF9aj4

viagrandad
viagrandad

this hand of mine is burning red etc etc
youtube.com/watch?v=KXOCzB35kFY

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

jap mecha

if you're gonna build giant robots that go at speeds of mach 3, why not just make fighter jets

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

I could see it being a kit you take in lieu of turbo or nuke.

Seems like a pretty abusable mechanic without a timer of some kind.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

As mentioned earlier, there ARE notes sitting in the game code for a Fastball Special.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Ion stacks
These are literally the only shit I absolutely cannot deal with solo
I'll almost invariably go Ronin if I notice the enemy team is made up of Tone/Ion/Legion (because holy bananas, Ronin has no hard counter), but I'll kill one or two then we're back to our team getting wrecked and I get goosed by laser shot

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

Ion is difficult to counter because she has no outstanding strengths or weaknesses. She's capable at every range and is only limited by her energy reserves. She is the game's designated generalist, hency why an Ion stack is so difficult to deal with: because Ion always has an answer no matter where she is.

happy_sad
happy_sad

It's funny how after all the effort to bring Tone in line with everyone else and removing the glare of her cancer from everyone's eyes, people are only now realizing that Ion has always been strong. She's never been rebalanced, only bugfixed.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Ion became even more devastating once I discovered the splitter lens and getting into melee range. Ion can truly be kitted to handle anything.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

limited
by energy reserves
I want this meme to end. Her energy is almost a non fucking entity because half the time it's like she's got an infinite miniature northstar on her fucking shoulder
She is not the jack of all trades master of none, she's shoulder laser and occasionally a fucking popcorn gun

Yes I am fucking livid

iluvmen
iluvmen

Double Laser Shot a Northstar downrange
Suddenly a Ronin up your asshole
Congratulations, you're fucked.

Supergrass
Supergrass

wow this one situation means that your argument is completely invalidated
Nigger I play Ion and this never happens if you aren't retarded. A competent Ion can literally faceroll if they're first to fall

massdebater
massdebater

I wasn't whining about "muh-rehashes", I'm whining that they picked one of the shittiest maps out of TF1 to bring back. Seriously, the first two DLC packs in TF1 had some of the best MP map design ever. Instead they choose fucking Relic, a map I have never heard anyone mention as a favorite or stand out anywhere.

Also, you're shit at math.

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

Northstar is Ronins counter unless the Northstar is a fucking retard.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

That's because much of TF1's dev cycle didn't involve building a single-player campaign.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Nope, it was the p2016, and he would just casually stroll on the floor and start hipfiring whenever I was in the vicinity. No matter where he was looking the bullets would make a beeline for my ass. Even on all of the replays he didn't even so much as twitch in my direction. The best vidya that I can find that kinda explains this is this: youtu.be/cxuLYZMomcg?t=377 If you look close you can see that his tracers isn't even where he's looking.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

youtu.be/wmFDpmvUYTE?t=3m37s

getting killed by the redditor youtube memesquad

God dammit RDDTisforCucks you're making us look bad

takes2long
takes2long

G2+Cloak is rapidly gaining popularity

massdebater
massdebater

I use Cloak for my sniper kit. It doesn't get me too much more mileage, but at least I'm not as immediately obvious a target when I'm positioned.

viagrandad
viagrandad

It's probably this kind of hack youtube.com/watch?v=8pBBNS5Yj_0

Blame the existence of smart pistol.

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

Then I'll continue my G2/Mozambique+Holo.

eGremlin
eGremlin

yeah but how many times you think he killed them? they aint putting that shit in the video

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Making us look bad
Maybe if it was a stack getting cucked
There's only so much one tfg can do against a semi competent stack with shit for brain teamates

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

This. I played with RDDTisforetc and he's legit. Got your back nigga

GOT YOUR BACK

King_Martha
King_Martha

Exactly that, except with an amped P2016

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

where do brit/yuro pilots hang out

I need to find someone to play with around uk timezones and without crazy ping, solo queue every game is killing me

takes2long
takes2long

And what about FoulBargains?
You just trying to start shit with RDDTIsForCucks or some shit?

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

join the discord

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

link isn't in the OP unless i'm being blind

isn't there some shit going down where there's multiple discords or something

askme
askme

Link's in the steam group.

Flameblow
Flameblow

you've never seen Macross, have you?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

I don't watch mecha anime because I don't like those kinds of mechs
I don't like the western tanks on legs style either

titanfall is a good middle ground

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

i don't like western or eastern mechs either, but in macross the 'mechs' are just a plane that turbines can come down like landing gear and stand kinda like a VTOL.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

thanks mate

fuck you leatherman

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

tfw no starscream titan

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

I've seen that hack with R97 in a benchy video. It's very powerful.

Normally the softball is strong but you have to aim it carefully unless your target is really slow. It's especially hard to hit somebody in midair.

Illusionz
Illusionz

yesterday I played some live fire CTF against someone with hundreds of ping. He teleported around, impossible to track. I manged to predict his location, hit him with my gun and satchels, but lol no he was lagging too much. tfg stack still won, but that shit is WORSE than aimbotting. At least botters die when they are killed.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

this is the stupidest one I've found so far
youtube.com/watch?v=98wuo0P-aGk

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

My fucking dick.

Lunatick
Lunatick

theyre doing a single player commentary series!
youtube.com/watch?v=a2XZv-S24LE

hairygrape
hairygrape

They did say they were starting that in a previous FNN.

Methshot
Methshot

oh, i didnt read the new one

Emberburn
Emberburn

I wish they'd fix their game so it stops crashing all the time in multiplayer

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

You must have this game confused with For Honor. TF2 rarely crashes games on me.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

softball is strong but you have to aim it carefully unless your target is really slow. It's especially hard to hit somebody in midair.
i'm sorry but have we used the same weapon?

TechHater
TechHater

G8
only now noticed Arc Wave literally deletes Particle Wall

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

tfw still no vids of me "aimbotting" with CW

JunkTop
JunkTop

It does the same thing to Legion's Gun Shield. Ronin's a great counter to anything with a deployable shield.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

post webms

Firespawn
Firespawn

new pilot execution?

StonedTime
StonedTime

Respawn confirms: doors are hard

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

ronin prime sexecution

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

What's the "(NITRO)" after the 2x XP CTF playlist?

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

ctf on livefire maps

Emberburn
Emberburn

CTF Nitro is a variant on CTF that is the current featured playlist. The main standout rules for CTF Nitro:
Maps: Meadow, Stacks, Kodai, Drydock, Colony
No boosts
Flag recovery is instant
Phase Shift drops the flag

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

It's a much nicer CTF game mode

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

That's really not what I want from CTF or TF2.
Played one round, captured 2 flags, but it's just kinda stupid.

cum2soon
cum2soon

They accidentally necro'd a bug from launch that makes it crash on certain AMD video cards.

Works On My Machine(tm) is obviously the highest seal of quality in the industry.

RumChicken
RumChicken

That, I didn't know. My condolences.

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

that would explain my problem. thanks respawn! glad we have to wait months for updates to come through the pipe for consoles!

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Sometimes I feel like such an asshole, but I can't hold back.
Just wrote "GG" after the first round in Bounty Hunt when I made 600$.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

It's better when the enemy team says gg to you early on lol

RumChicken
RumChicken

How can a shooter be good if full parties match solo players?

Evilember
Evilember

AMD were actually the ones to deliver the fix the first time, in driver 16.10.3.

Whatever Respawn did in Colony Reborn broke it again, but hopefully we won't have to wait for the next Titanfall patch to fix it. On rddt Respawn confirmed they are looking into it, as well. I not sure AMD is aware, though; it's certainly not mentioned in known issues on the latest driver releases. Maybe someone needs to get AMD/RTG's attention.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Unfortunately, only very few people ever chat in TF2 from my experience.
And when they do, it's not just some joke, but pure fucking salt.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Are you saying it's a bad thing that full parties don't always shitstomp?

WebTool
WebTool

Live Fire and also normal maps with no boosts, instant flag return, safespace shitters drop the flag if they Phase. If it had no titans on normal maps it'd be perfect.

King_Martha
King_Martha

Anyone else getting a very loud, high pitched "chirp" sound every few minutes? Just started recently and it's pretty fucking annoying.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Never heard of that.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

same
seriously how am I supposed to it a 60 mph pilot with a 35 mph projectile

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Just submitted a bug report to AMD myself.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

By going faster than them

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

I'm saying it's a bad thing that solo players have to play with full parties ever.

Illusionz
Illusionz

lead the target

happy_sad
happy_sad

So meadow just crashes my game everytime now lol

SniperWish
SniperWish

Anyone know what song is playing during that terrible Tone montage at the end?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Not sure which part you mean, but I only heard generic, worthless wubstep garbage.

Inmate
Inmate

Whatever's playing at around the 7:50 mark.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Custom crosshair mod? Compile it yourself and try again.

Nojokur
Nojokur

Didn't watch that far, but you should just google the lyrics.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Nigga, I did. Why do you think I'm asking in the thread?

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I usually assume people on 4ch are lazy.
No offense.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Negative ghost rider.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

should i use the volt even if its not good

Bidwell
Bidwell

it is kind of fun, and every weapon should be brought to gen 2

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

tfw too cheap to buy a 2 dollar cosmetic pack

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

The Volt still does its job as a laser-accurate SMG; it just doesn't do bonkers damage at all ranges like it used to.

Snarelure
Snarelure

5 pilot executions

wut

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Three teammates left at the final round of a 2-2 LTS
Friendly Legion and me as Northstar vs whole team
I held them back at range and he hosed em down when close
We still lost but damn if that wasn't some movie shit.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

I mean technically in any situation where executions would work you could just shoot them instead

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

wreck hard with Mastiff and Northstar
get salty fanmail
Every time

Playboyize
Playboyize

Don't wooy about it.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

How many Xboners are live right now?

whereismyname
whereismyname

Just got on,
HONK HONK

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

Also OH SHIIIIIIIIT

kizzmybutt
kizzmybutt

What kind of chat system is that?

viagrandad
viagrandad

XBOX

massdebater
massdebater

I am not going to bother fucking compressing this anymore so people can see this quality RDDT LTS play my.mixtape.moe/tmucmh.mp4

Supergrass
Supergrass

Is there a stack up?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

xD outskilled!
if the pilot sword block's energy system doesn't get put onto ronin's sword block i'm calling the cops

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

I play northstar so I had never seen that you could literally just hold it endlessly , seems fucking retarded as shit and that it protects shields as well.

whereismyname
whereismyname

the shield is effectively just another bar of health though, no? 100% uptime 75% damage block is pretty strong, but he has no total block like the other shields and he can't attack or run while doing it.

that charge forward & punch was pretty dumb. If you'd just kept the reload going, he would have to drop his guard to hit you so you could BRRRRRRT him and trade damage. if he doesn't charge and continues to block, you can BRRRRT to chip away at his health while he's crawling towards you. also powershot would have knocked him back in close range and i think pierced his block like a northstar in long range mode.

that said you'd probably have lost either way since his core was up, which would be true of basically any titan (except maybe northstar since she's so fragile you might have been able to BRRRT her to death while she launches).

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

It's a shield that covers the titan, the sword would be as well so the shield should go down normal speed even during a block then the damage reduction should kick in.

Thanks for the wall of text telling me how to not fuck up an incredibly easy win but that was RDDT playing I had already killed 2 titans that round. There was zero way to lose that round other than doing exactly what that guy did lol.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

never uses his power shot
autistically fires at the ronin while he's blocking
misses all melee attacks
doesn't direct-counter ronin's melee's with his own melees
ronin actually plays smart, keeps away at the start to grab a battery
Uses arc wave to slow you down prior to committing to his attack
basically does what he should be doing in the fight
Ronin literally has to use his sword core and nearly dies ANYWAYS

That webm can be summed up as "Retard Legion plays against a good Ronin and almost wins despite doing literally everything wrong and then blames his failure on Ronin being OP"

girlDog
girlDog

it's just an extra healthbar, if you start trying to apply logic to video games, especially ones like titanfall, it stops being fun real fast.

why would the shield protect ronin's sword? isn't he deflecting bullets so they don't hit his body? would the overshield cover legion's gunshield?

i think maybe ronin shouldn't have the damage reduction applied regardless of direction - vortex shield, the flame shield and bulwark all require have a limited charge and can be shot around if you're facing the right direction. ronin's sword block, which has 100% uptime, also has 100% cover and up to 90% damage block when he's in sword core. that's a ridiculous amount of damage.

SniperWish
SniperWish

all require have

it's been a long day

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

PSA for anyone using scorch or legion:
If a Ronin is punching you, just punch him back. Your punches do less damage, but you have more HP than a Ronin so you'll actually win the punching match. And if you time it right, you'll absolutely wreck the Ronin because properly timed melees will not only push the ronin back, they'll push him back far enough that his own melee misses.

PSA for Ronin players:
Never melee someone who's looking at you unless you're in sword core, and even then, make sure you keep dashing circles around them so they can't melee you out of range and completely negate your sword core

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Eh I just think its a bit retarded but then again ronins whole block is fucking retarded as well so theres that. The real question is how the fuck did respawn not put a cooldown on that shit.

FastChef
FastChef

use shitscan
can't kill slows fast enough
use coldwar
can't kill fasts because projectiles drop

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Grav star is what you need my friend.

Lunatick
Lunatick

So, apparently we changed networks on Xbone. And I got stomped. Serves me right for not following the threads Can I be in the new one?

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

SuperVegito1229

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Gotta use the link first bro. You'll be in as soon as you do.

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

godspeed user

DeathDog
DeathDog

Fresh FAST. Seriously holy shit the guitars on this. Also post newer fast music.

youtube.com/watch?v=tv7Hyz4hqm0

DeathDog
DeathDog

Why don't these RDDT fucks know that in bounty hunt it's better to kill the grunts. Fuck

Snarelure
Snarelure

went_too_fast.jpg

JunkTop
JunkTop

you just want them to farm so you can kill them and get the bounty money

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

No, I want to farm then call in my titan after ~40 seconds then farm the RDDT niggers

iluvmen
iluvmen

Any ps4 guys want in on a stack, add me. We've got room for more players.

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

tfw your teammates have no idea whatsoever how to play the game and you still win against the redditors

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

all you have to do is get into a rhythm of
slash --> dash
slash --> dash
over and over. sometimes you just get memed though and a punch will punt you across the map.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

scorch
punch
No that's retarded use the shield.

Emberfire
Emberfire

Just started playing this game again aftera few months of playing slower games
Try out softball/cold war and grapple seriously for the first time
You guys were right, this is fun. I usually hate grenadier weapons in video games.

RavySnake
RavySnake

!!!WOW!!! So surprising!!

I seriously wish more people would play this fucking game. It's honestly all I play now I'm slightly ashamed to admit besides the odd csgo. Just can't beat going fast

TreeEater
TreeEater

Just waiting for the AMD fix. Was getting my fix of fast playing hotline miami 2, but I just beat it, so now there is no fast

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

Anyone else in the Quake Champions beta?
I can't tell if it's actually mediocre or if I'm just too used to TF2. I really can't get back into the swing of quake movement and I'm grappling with a hook addiction

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

He picked the two worst clips to show. This is a bit better.

gfycat com/RigidOilyHumpbackwhale

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

warframe might be fast, but it's the polar opposite of fun.
In terms of absolutely squandered potential, it's beaten only by Destiny

farquit
farquit

Any hope for Destiny 2, since it's coming to PC?

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

Phase Shift drops the flag
this should be permanent

Nojokur
Nojokur

That's a big fat probably not. They're still under Activision's foot so I'd expect more of the same if I were you.
I would also advise that you not even give it a thought until at least 3 DLCs are out for it and it's re-released as a package deal.

Also fuck DE 2 of 2

5mileys
5mileys

You know, despite DE's fuckups, i still find warframe fun every once in a while. I'm not sure how they have managed that, but its something
also rebecca is THICC

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

youtube.com/watch?v=oW3GwO3VCVo

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

AMD fix???? ???????

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

controller had right bumper fall off
took it back to the microshaft store to get a new one
negotiate my way to them getting it in the back to fix it
2 hours and it's finally fixed
now the trigger won't go in fully anymore
miss out of XBONE stack
watch all the after math and see all the fun I missed
Well time to kms

Also reminder that when frontier defense comes out this will inevitably happen xboxdvr.com/gamer/TeeTotalPilot2/video/29654345

SniperWish
SniperWish

if destiny 2 is anything like destiny 1, enjoy all of your favorite (strong) guns being nerfed into the ground at random to prevent "power creep" and bungie lying about it at every step.

Also good luck convincing bungie to do the same thing to the enemies, because they aren't skilled enough at the game to do in-house playtesting.

I distinctly remember them saying that the HoW boss had never actually been killed by anyone at bungie until the 3rd or 4th week it had been out, which is horseshit because the only way to beat the boss was to exploit overpowered weapons and pray that RNG lined up with your strat.

For a significant time, void burn Arksis was impossible because you couldn't deal enough damage before the monitors came out and turned you into a smoothy with it's one-shot projectile, because there were no broken weapons to exploit and use to do enough DPS for it to work.

DeathDog
DeathDog

kys blogposter

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

So, do we have any real news about the next update yet, or is it just possible fragments dredged up so far?

Inmate
Inmate

You aren't fighting for a bunch of filthy terrorists are you, user?

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

Get megakill
Blisks yells out "THAT WAS LEKKER(?)"
o-oi

hairygrape
hairygrape

does anyone else get frequent crashes since the update dropped?
I crash at least one of every ten games and it's always when I'm zoomed in with northstar

BlogWobbles
BlogWobbles

I fight for Grandpa's love.
Aye, ruined mah fun thrice with Xbone tonight.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

lekker
South African slang word for 'cool'.

TFW Blisk will never tell you what you did was cool

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Does the JP VA mod still break some things? Apparently you couldn't receive network invites

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

You can't and there's no way around it because the network invite system is racist. The alternatives are to invite via friend list or just uninstall the voice mod.

Playboyize
Playboyize

I uninstalled the voice mod, repaired my game, and still don't see network invites

askme
askme

are you sure that it's just that there's no invites going out, it's 3 am

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

No, no I say that in general and I'm a different user. Everytime a friend pop a network invite for [tfg] I'm forced to join via the friend

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

give people the spicy finger
take a few steps back look up and spicy finger
Spicy Finger

Sounds dirty. Like sticking a finger in someone's butt after eating something spicy.

I can already see plenty of real scenarios.
Nah bro, she wont talk to me after I gave her that spicy finger a couple weeks ago.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Nah bro, she wont talk to me after I gave her that spicy finger a couple weeks ago.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Ok, holy shit, this gave me a great idea!

SPICY FINGER!

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I thought of a more appropriate idea. my shop skills are shit though

5mileys
5mileys

Fuck outta here with that waifu shit.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

blue and orange

Booteefool
Booteefool

Congratulations, you can tell

Flameblow
Flameblow

remove degenerate fags

eGremlin
eGremlin

how is going too fast for the game and fucking up hit reg not abuse

hairygrape
hairygrape

this gun is a meme

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I just got in a pvp match with literally every single person on the enemy team using R201.

Methshot
Methshot

You have to go incredibly sanic fast, even then it's not abuse its just respawns being inept and having low as fuck tick rate on a game with insane speed and projectiles. There's maybe a handful of people doing it for invincibility rather than just speed. The shit scanners that blame that glitch are getting out of hand though, people call me out when I'm doing like 40 because they can't aim.

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

theres not that many ways to abuse it in other game modes, but it forces incredibly predictable positioning in CTF as you can't be to the side at all

girlDog
girlDog

It's still not really that big of an issue, yes it needs to be patched and by that I mean give us an actual decent tick rate. But its incredibly rare to see people doing it and its only Angel City that its really bad on. But I can cap the flag on Angel City in about 9 seconds not using and crazy boosting or grapples just because of how close they are. Like on the priorities list of things to be fixed I'd put it behind the cold war direct impact issue, the r97 in general, and the weird iframes people get in their titan while doing shit sometimes and the new melee bugs. It wouldn't even be a bug if respawn had given us decent servers.

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

I've been noticing more and more people using Pilot Sentries and it's making me sad, esp. on Amped Hardpoint.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

Tick rate is a meme shitters use to excuse their poor performance. It's a level playing field, everyone has the same tick rate.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Except that's wrong you fucking retard
Projectiles shouldn't be disappearing midflight just because the guy on the other side killed you before your shot even came out from their perspective
You shouldn't be getting gibbed by a titan melee when you're already a mile away from them
Know how you fix that? Better tickrate

MPmaster
MPmaster

ok /tfg/ whats better, grapple, or speed booster

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

winning LTS
guy leaves
get stomped 4v5 for 3 rounds because at no point does it bother finding a replacement

?????

WebTool
WebTool

I prefer grapple over stim personally

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

(((un)))official tactical power rankings
Fun tier
Holo
Best girl waifu tier
Pulse-chan
H-HE'S FAST
Grapple
H-HE'S FAST for beginners
Stim
Meh tier
Cloak
Piss-drinker
A-Wall
Pre-nerf Tone levels of no-fun
Phase shift

Discuss

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

I'm surprised how Pulse Blade is one of the least-discussed tacticals. Everyone's always whining about A-Wall and Phase Shift or meme-ing the Grapple.

MPmaster
MPmaster

Grapple if you want to go high and maximum wallriding control, good for positioning. Stim for FAST close range hip firing playstyle.

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

Haven't played since early March because BF1 DLC, hows the update?

RumChicken
RumChicken

pick cloak on my anti titan class for ez rodeos
cloak ends and i get punched in the face

how the fuck does cloak work

does shooting end it permanently? is it charge based? why the fuck did i suddenly become visible

TreeEater
TreeEater

Yes, shooting cancels cloak. melee will make you flicker and you can throw ordnance without coming uncloaked
but once you shoot, it goes on full cooldown even if you cancel it at the very start

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Where's my ronin prime...

AwesomeTucker
AwesomeTucker

Does close range power shot do more damage than long range? I feel like it does but I could be completely wrong

viagrandad
viagrandad

Actually, they do the exact same. 2000 to titans.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Well, long range it's always 2k, but for shotgun blast it's got damage fall off so you need to be in the ideal range of about 20ish meters, I'm not totally sure but if it has fall off on pilots I would assume as well for titans.

Methnerd
Methnerd

Nope, no fall-off for titans.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

When you are so retarded you are arguing for a lower tickrate saying it takes more skill while probably bitching about invincible grapplers while being a shitscanner.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

gamemode with pilots facing waves of titans
armed only with sword and grappling hook
titan critspot located on the back of the chassis
Attack on Titan

Firespawn
Firespawn

Is there something wrong with AMD cards right now?

w8t4u
w8t4u

wall hacks are super gay but its nothing compared to "literally go invincible for 3 seconds"

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

it's 6 seconds with both charges. That's enough time to kill 4 guys and take a shit in between.

eGremlin
eGremlin

The minimap already shows so much shit its basically a waste to take. Plus its basically free reversal kills since people act like retards when they can see you through walls.

cum2soon
cum2soon

also map hack and pulse blade let you know that you're being seen through walls. As well as being shown where the blade is
in most cases it's just a total nonissue

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

game crashes for some people (me included)

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

While I'm at it, does anyone have thoughts on Relive vs OBS for recording (and/or streaming)?

I've been using Relive because it's easy, and negligible performance hit, but I've been trying to stream lately and so just use the "archive stream" (since you can't use the record feature when you're streaming) but found that the archived recording has the resultant stream quality rather than the source quality.

So fuck. Would I be better off using OBS? How much of a performance hit is there? I use a 144hz monitor and only have an RX 470 so not sure if it'd be worth it.

MPmaster
MPmaster

I only use Relive to make webms for here. I don't have experience streaming and my pc is too crap to really do it. Sorry.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

You're going to have lower quality recording while streaming with either its why I don't stream and just use instant replay for capturing shit and uploading it. OBS will have a massive hit compared to relive but try it out.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Finally used an SMG today, it's disgusting how good the CAR is.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

Drawfag can we please get an ion using her laser to kill literally anything saying "Delete This"

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

What fucking network are you guys in? I'm all alone in 4CHN

Bidwell
Bidwell

not reading the op

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Blind person somehow typing
Read the OP

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

oh

happy hour: 2am

why.jpg

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

pulse blade is kind of helpful, but people move too fast for it to be actually helpful

By which I don't mean that they're running across the map 5 seconds after you put the pulse blade down, but that the entire engagement scenario doesn't result in a decisive advantage to you from knowing exactly where your opponent is. The high speeds and low TTK in this game make positioning prior to an engagement really unimportant. There's no such thing as taking and holding decisively advantageous ground or flanking, because being slow gets you dead and decent players move too fast to actually be meaningfully flanked.

And what pulse blade does is basically let you get the drop on someone taking advantage of good positions; flipping it around on them and letting you flank or whatever for the advantage yourself. But nobody but slows are playing like this in the game, and you can kill slows whichever way, it doesn't even matter.

Pulse blade would be OP as fuck if this game played like Halo or Planetside where you're slow and controlling ground is important and can give you a massive advantage, but this game plays like CoD crossed with Tribes so the impact of ESP's aren't very severe.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

Not living on the best coast
kys

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

but you're wrong
knowing precisely where to shoot before even coming around the wall has guaranteed kills constantly for me, no amount of reaction speed can beat "i'm already firing"

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

In titan combat there is definitely flanking.
wanting to live in Commiefornia

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

OBS has a huge performance hit. Like 20-30%.
Relive / Shadowplay have very little. Like 1-3%.

OBS is especially bad if you have corelet processors. If you've got a 6-8 core, you probably won't notice much impact, but a 2 or 4 core? Just forget about streaming unless your shit's beefy as fuck or you've offloaded streaming/encoding to another computer.

My advice would be to stick with Relive and just use webm4retards to re-encode them for Veeky Forums. Also nobody wants to follow links to streamable or whatever the fuck. If your shit can play on gfycat, imgur, Veeky Forums, etc. It's going to get more views. If you want longer video gameplay, just record the whole thing in relive and put it on youtube instead.

That's what I do. Not that you'll actually get anyone watching your youtube videos (I get like 20 views after 2 months...) but it's cool to go back a year later and see the kinds of shit you did in the game.

WebTool
WebTool

I agree, and in Titan combat Tone's pulse blade thing is fucking amazing. Especially since I play ronin. Seriously Tone players, the best fucking thing you can do for your Ronin teammates is drop those sonar pings. It lets Ronin pick his targets without over-committing and often allows him to flank.

But in infantry gameplay it's lackluster and you're 9/10 times better off with your 3+3 second safe space button.

Lunatick
Lunatick

instead of using something that's fun and useful
use the best item in the game that's obviously broken
what kind of mindset is this

Booteefool
Booteefool

he's a phasefag

Flameblow
Flameblow

Not wanting to sniff your own farts down at San Francisco while driving a Prius

massdebater
massdebater

tfw EPG is now consider a shitter weapon

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

enemy titans can get their feet caught in thermite and kick it around with them
this depth has no end

Booteefool
Booteefool

Only by meta shitters and only when you kill them with it, otherwise they think its trash.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

It's like the mastiff. "its a terrible joke weapon" until you rape their face off.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Wanting to live in California
It's awful here, leave us to burn

Bidwell
Bidwell

tfw my crazy mother lives there

cum2soon
cum2soon

iktf
tfw i live close to santa ana
At least i live in a 72% white city

farquit
farquit

In San Diego
At least I get fast internet and Comic Con, I can't wait to have enough money to move outta here

DeathDog
DeathDog

Fuck you... I live in Santa Barbara its nothing but depressed white people and illegals. Thank god for those ICE raids.

massdebater
massdebater

I live in a 94% white city
but there are entitled natives everywhere who claim to be white and native on the census

I fucking hate living in northern Canuckistan

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Do they drink listerine?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

be canadian
go to Timmies with coupon for free coffee/donut
XL with 3cream 3sugar please, and does this donut coupon cover any donut?
40 year old pajeet woman gives me vacant stare and then says yes
Okay, I'll have that nutella donut
I'm sorry you can't get that one with a coupon
Okay, I'll get the glazed
Pajeet woman punches in coffee and donut
Coffee is 1 cream, 3 sugar
Uh, 3 cream; I hold up 3 fingers to specify
She nods at me and says she'll let the girl making the coffee know
I go to get my coffee, another pajeet woman, this one maybe 30 gives it to me, I ask her "This is 3 cream, right?"
Yes, 3 cream
Get home
She added milk instead of cream
and 1 sugar instead of 3

my fucking god these fucking immigrants I might as well just make my own goddamn caffeinated sugarwater jesus fuck

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

no, but they do get as hammered as possible as often as possible.

a third of them are in the low income housing the govt provides for no other reason than to fuck, drink and beat each other up without paying for anything.

Booteefool
Booteefool

eh, Tim Hortons sucks anyway, I don't drink coffee and there are better donuts within a block of the place.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

Despite having the most government assistance and no taxes and free land, feather heads are the poorest group in the US and spend all their money buying booze and then live in houses with no amenities and shit in holes. Then some own casinos, the white mans drink is just too powerful.

Spamalot
Spamalot

3 cream and 3 sugar
jesus user, just get some icecream. clearly coffee isn't for you

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

He's canadian go easy on him he's basically a child.

WebTool
WebTool

[tfg] is a family, and we'll ______!

Fill it in.

idontknow
idontknow

fast

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

Go faster than you.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

kick out the [RDDT]s

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Meme on you hard

whereismyname
whereismyname

accelerate as a family

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

I enjoy burnt dirt water

Lunatick
Lunatick

Play Coliseum
Activate Stim
Can't see shit

Just bloom my shit up Respawn

Snarelure
Snarelure

i bet you drink folgers

JunkTop
JunkTop

Who has the nicest voice in /tfg/?

Booteefool
Booteefool

listening to pilots
going slower than sound

Supergrass
Supergrass

MY NIGGA

w8t4u
w8t4u

Happy hour on xbox pilots, jump on.

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Emacs has a radio voice.

Say, what the fuck is up with the Mastiff. Its either pic related or 3 meatshots = light breeze. I don't understand it.

TechHater
TechHater

only discord plebs and console kiddies talk.

WebTool
WebTool

Part of why the Mastiff is arguably the weakest gun in the game is because of its inconsistency. Not only do you have to lead your projectiles to hit anything, but there's no guarantee that a slug will be a killshot on a Pilot. You can improve your odds with an ADS shot to narrow the spread, but that requires better aim, and even then, you STILL might not guarantee a kill.

TreeEater
TreeEater

Mastiff was a pain to G2. When it works is fun but holly shit, what a piece of trash.

Hemlock is another useless gun, I really dont see what is the roll of hemlock. That gun is a joke.

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

Hemlock is the only burst-fire gun in the game, and it was just recently nerfed to require at least two trigger pulls at all ranges. It, like the G2, requires ADS and range to be successful; you can't be caught out with it.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

3B Wingman
ammo and Speed loader perk
amp it
it literally turn into RNG Smart pistol
just shoot randomly and hope one of the bullet hit in pvp

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

It was nerfed? great I just G2 that piece of shit.
No wonder why was so useless. The spread is just too much and the damage at long distance is really bad now. At medium range you need two burst but the thing is so damn slow that by the second burst the target is gone or dead by another pilot...or you are dead now that everybody use CAR or R97.

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

get shit on and love it <3

Stark_Naked
Stark_Naked

The wingman is the worst pistol amped or not

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

Regardless, the glee of cheesing one-shots with a crap weapon is still there. Same principle as the amped DMR.

Methnerd
Methnerd

The Mastiff is like a beautiful woman
The more you commit to her, the more she will serve you

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Nah, Mastiff is high-maintenance as fuck (4 shells without an ammo kit? Fuck off), and you can't guarantee what you want out of her.

5mileys
5mileys

Drift to till we die

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

You don't believe in her, user
It is equally important to believe in your raifu, then she will serve you well

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

live fast, die hard

Sharpcharm
Sharpcharm

COD GOD ROCKS
BOSS TRIKS
Xbox kids I swear.

iluvmen
iluvmen

hey somone saved my random ass screenshot from a month ago? for what purpose

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

oh that guy is on console? i was wondering how anyone could stand to use the mastiff. does the aim assist make it better then?

idontknow
idontknow

Honestly if you are having that much trouble with the mastiff you probably just aren't good at leading shots. It's almost always a 1-2 shot depending on range and going fast makes it literally ez pz.

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Hardly, its projectile after all. If anything you have to wrestle it away for moving targets.

takes2long
takes2long

i dont use it anymore, i regenned it to 3 or something then stopped cause it wasnt fun. i just see that gen 50 guy around a lot and assumed he was pc.
aynway i mostly use softball/cw/epg so im alright at leading shots, that gun just isnt for me.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

Aim assist screws me over more than it helps me

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

ion a cute
CUUUTEE!

haveahappyday
haveahappyday

You :3

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

If you ever actually played on a controller without aim assist, you'd know how fucking retarded what you just said is.

Conker's Bad Fur Day on xbox doesn't have any aim assist. Go ahead and give it a whirl.

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

uses best camo
literally memes with the mastiff
plays on bro tier console

Klag you're an ok dude in my book. I wish I had your dedication to a gun.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Playing CTF-N
Style the fuck outta everyone
Can't find a game now
fuck

5mileys
5mileys

tfw you depopulate CTF-N.

guise. i just wanna get to gen 8.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

I've done exactly that. Beat Jet Force Gemini too
AIM ASSIST HURTS MASTIFF USERS
D'aww thanks :D

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

real life scorch cannon
How have I never seen this before?
youtube.com/watch?v=JEoqrjFX1yI

King_Martha
King_Martha

MastiffAnon, what attachments do u run? I'm G4.0 rn and i'm using gunrunner and extended mags.

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

I've seen that before but I'm glad to see it again.

massdebater
massdebater

MastiffAnon
Yaaaaayyyyy
I always do Extra Ammo + Speedloader
Gunrunner is useless to me since I'm rarely on the ground

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

quick reload and tactikill here
be efficient and you won't need the extra rounds, especially since quick reload actually works now

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Phase shift, arc grenade, epg.... why? might as well just use shitscan.

girlDog
girlDog

I never liked Tactikill at first, but now I'm using it it's so fucking good. Can't replace extended mag + fast reload on the Cold War though.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

tactikill cranks any tactical towards being broken. even holopilot feels too powerful when i'm sending a holo out into EVERY engagement, to the degree that someone once thought i was cheating somehow because he saw i had like 5 holos out at once.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

can't replace extended mag on the cold war
wrong

MPmaster
MPmaster

youtube.com/watch?v=P2g2eTtUYgs

cum2soon
cum2soon

Shitty. Here have something more interesting youtube.com/watch?v=Qvz0XURY3RY

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

a bunch of easy kills on stationary targets
is this what's hot with the reddit crowd these days

Methshot
Methshot

unironic quickscope montages still exist

cum2soon
cum2soon

Yeah I gotta be honest, I even think Benchy is pretty good, although I've only watched a few of his videos. But I watched this today and was preeeetty underwhelmed. Totally thought it'd be a bit more uh, spectactular

SniperGod
SniperGod

What about that no-scoped amped DMR from halfway across Angel City?

Emberburn
Emberburn

People actually make frag videos with the hit scan smgs included? I could understand the kraber and projectiles and shit but getting a a mega kill with an smg and a rifle is easy as fuck lol.

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

no-scoped DMR beyond 2 meters is literally pure luck.
I don't know why he would even add those

happy_sad
happy_sad

It's all about that killfeed, nigga.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

here have a whole video of it youtube.com/watch?v=E4xO4WBVi1s

Lunatick
Lunatick

whose gay idea was it to give phase shift 2 charges? even with only 1 it would still be fucking dumb.

5mileys
5mileys

supforums.com/thread/374003393/video-games
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TechHater
TechHater

Are any of the nosearts for prime scorch decent? Especially the last one, Titan inspiration.
If someone could post a screenshot of it, cause scorch is 2huge to see all of it

iluvmen
iluvmen

Hmmmm, the bottom cat/girl hang just below the front ridge line/hatch.

I struggle to make Prime a good looker, the Dragon works quite well I find but generally I use Standard because Warpaint's/Nose Art look better. I'd like a selectable termination/voicepack if you have both to be honest.

WebTool
WebTool

I wish we got more character development and audio log stgle things in Campaign. Marder's 4 minute monologue on the value of human life from Effect and Cause was really interesting.

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

I've finally started being able to confuse people and land kills with holopilot and it feels fucking fantastic

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Also, is the Nitro scorch noseart fixed yet?

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

no

TechHater
TechHater

Nyet. Worth nabbing a code for bright red come at me bro paint though.

Grills on boys.

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

S

Firespawn
Firespawn

accidentally shot this guy through this tree, and the two of us were like "wait what the fuck"
apparently bullets just go clear through these for no reason, so now i know

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

tfw bought the skin pack just for the stripes
use them on literally everything
how can other camos even compete?

farquit
farquit

I mean okay? This works out too I guess.

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

i have it on my pulse blade set because the color fits the pulse effect, and it's very comfortable on the thunderbolt in particular.

StonedTime
StonedTime

When will pilots throw off the shackles of hitscan weapons and realise the pleasure of using the EPG?

eGremlin
eGremlin

When the fuck are we getting a new shotgun
I want a boomstick that shoots slugs. THERMITE slugs
maybe even just a regular fucking pump shotgun in between the mastiff and Eva
I love shotguns and it pains me that I have to choose between selling my soul to the devil or wanting to kill myself 50% of the time

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

Was a nice shot bruh.

StonedTime
StonedTime

dragon's breath shotgun

youtu.be/t8fmhpy0z1U?t=38

5mileys
5mileys

looks like it's already time to make another video
i really should do all of my experimenting at once

there's actually already some code and effects i can smash together for this for funsies, i should do that

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

itchy trigger finger strikes again

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

when Monarch comes out no one will be able to tell if he's OP or not because everyone else will be playing monarch too

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

She's frontier defense only

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

The latest FNN implied otherwise

SniperGod
SniperGod

now featuring animated rearm pods, because i didn't consider that rearm would actually use a cute little new animation

i will be very surprised if monarch is implemented into PVP at all, and much moreso if she's implemented in the same state she appears to currently be in

respawn doesn't exactly have a reputation for accurate information, whether it be promotional or in-game

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

So, same guy who drew >pic. Thinking of working on more human draws to practise. Thinking of going with grapple pilot this time. Needing a gun to go with the draw. Could anyone suggest one that would look best for a scene involving the grapple pilot? It'd still be drawn in the animoo style, with criticisms taken into account.

Thanks pilots :)

RumChicken
RumChicken

Wasn't there a Prime model for it found?

Cold War

girlDog
girlDog

i found only database entries about a prime model, the base model isn't even finished yet

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

Then we can all become the little spice we've dreamed to be.

likme
likme

this is weird, they put in single-player contextual tips for her. maybe monarch is going to be put into singleplayer too? makes sense, i guess.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

i want a burst fire shotgun with ricocheting projectiles

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

NORTHSTAR
HAVE I MADE YOU PROUD YET

DeathDog
DeathDog

At long last, I AM Viper

ZeroReborn
ZeroReborn

The 1(?) second delay before you can fire the L-Star again after firing it is so annoying holy shit.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

then don't stop firing until you need to doofus

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

Use the ree as your secondary
Ammo + tactikl
Don't let go until you're going g to overheat and then just roll to the ree and keep spraying

whereismyname
whereismyname

how do you learn to use new weapons

I just loaded into a game with the kraber instead of my epg, ran around without getting any kills except grunts for about 5 minutes then swapped back and shot to the top of the leaderboard

this happened with the mastiff too - if I pick something I'm not used to I'm useless and I have to rely on idiot pubs to win

how 2 get gud at unusual weapons without losing constantly

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

You just use it until it works and take the hit to your KD like a man

SniperGod
SniperGod

i thought you fucking gibbed him for a minute there lmao

WebTool
WebTool

well shit

guess i'll swap out tfg while i learn to kraber, so as not to bring shame upon our noble network

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

hemlock is for a-wall shitters and slows.

steer clear.

Nude_Bikergirl
Nude_Bikergirl

you waited too long to use the Hemlock. It just got nerfed TWICE
for all intents and purposes, it's now just a shitty G2

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

Either epg or cold war. Grapple-chan should use guns that benefit from being high/fast.

Shampooh's increased blood mod. Pretty great.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

post kraber webms

i'm having a lot of trouble getting kills with this thing, how much do i need to be leading my shots?

Firespawn
Firespawn

you dont have to lead shit if you use the grav star

Methnerd
Methnerd

OmGtH

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Are the servers down or something?

Every match I enter times out. Honestly Titanfall 2 servers are complete crap.

CodeBuns
CodeBuns

LTS
titan down
eject and cloak
pick up battery
run to friendly titan spamming I HAVE A BATTERY FOR YOU
they either run away from me or stand still to let me on, then continue to stand motionless and unshielded in a fucking tone salvo until i'm dead

why

why why why

Harmless_Venom
Harmless_Venom

Just practice

SniperWish
SniperWish

Anyone have a download for the precompiled speedometer mod? I only got the source files and my repacking isn't working.

RavySnake
RavySnake

About time you got your dick out the Mastiff and joined the big boy club.

:^)

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

Haven't had a single issue on xbox

Techpill
Techpill

why can i only use stim and northstar? why am i such a shitter?

i want to be spicy boi so bad

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

literally just fire shield in peoples faces, its the easiest titan

JunkTop
JunkTop

Do EU stacks ever happen?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Is there any other difference between the default sniper scope and the zoom scope aside from being able to zoom in?
for whatever reason I always do better with the default scope and I wish I knew why

Spamalot
Spamalot

What if he isn't close enough dipshit?

No way Grand Griller is easiest Titan.

Booteefool
Booteefool

Walk up to him?
Its really that easy

Skullbone
Skullbone

its the easiest titan
are you the same guy that thinks flame shield is a crutch because you got caught by it too many times.

New_Cliche
New_Cliche

lmfao

TreeEater
TreeEater

it is a crutch, youve got a get out of jail free card for when shit hits the fan
stop trying to make it out of be difficult

Crazy_Nice
Crazy_Nice

oh goooood you ARE the same guy
now I can ignore you

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Fire sheild is shit and once your doomed it's suicide to use it
Just walk away

Ignoramus
Ignoramus

Any xbones on to stack?

Evilember
Evilember

just got on, Tag is EuropaBrad

Snarelure
Snarelure

Was about to, but then I remembered I needed to walk the doggo. Be on later.

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Is thermal shield upgrade still best for scorch?

SniperGod
SniperGod

Is it a custom tip or is it just "Press Q to do [Q ABILITY]"

whereismyname
whereismyname

They upgraded the base shield and buffed a couple of the other mods to make them more viable. The shield is probably still the best overall but 80% damage reduction from your own fire is pretty neat too.

viagrandad
viagrandad

In most situations, yes. But it isn't so good that it makes everything else totally worthless. You can get pretty cheeky with wildfire launcher if you have good aim.

Methshot
Methshot

try out papa spice after a long period of northstar
causing absolute chaos and burning the shit out of everything
on the last of my hp i doom an enemy titan that's dropped in and eject
steal the fuckers battery, and stick it in a friendly ronin, cause enough chaos for scorch to be ready again after about 15 seconds on the ground
the spicy adventure continues

this is fun

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

Close games without RDDT are the best.

WebTool
WebTool

Bloody hell. Is a prerequesite to joining RDDT having a R-97 with all the attachments?

Skullbone
Skullbone

not having all of your weapons at g2.0 or higher

don't you even collect cosmetics?

Don't say anything, it's a trap.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

RDDT stack
R-97+phase shift+archer with tone
they still lose because they're fucking slows

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

G3 Frothy's shitter with 0 kills
Literally how

iluvmen
iluvmen

Spent $1100 to upgrade my rig when I didn't really need it

It's going to be a good TF2/Veeky Forums machine.

SomethingNew
SomethingNew

he just played the objective :^)

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

speccy?

SniperWish
SniperWish

I got too excited and still putting it together right now.

pcpartpicker.com/list/rpLmvV

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

case, cooler, motherboard, etc.
no graphics card
Did you not have a rig at all before?

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

You don't use Intel's amazing HD graphic controller? Well I don't and I already have a 1080 right now. Should I just eat shit and get a SLI 1080 TI?

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

not him but

have to buy a motherboard, PSU and CPU by august or my friend won't give me his 1070 for 200 bucks

I have my work cut out for me because I go to a two week course next week and rent the day I get back.

WOOHOOOOOOO

Illusionz
Illusionz

kek. Hope you got a good deliding tool while you were shopping

LuckyDusty
LuckyDusty

Haha I sure do love playing Northstar.
My favorite parts are Ion making you completely obsolete with her shield, no defensive options, a flying ability that pretty much is you asking to get shot unless you have viper thrusters, a gun that takes time to charge while ion has 2 (two) laser shots that do the same damage and are hit scan, and an absolutely god awful core.

Bidwell
Bidwell

Still puzzled about the decision to highlight enemy players in multiplayer. It's just a big dumb LOOK HERE! sign.

No other shooters feel the need to do this.

DeathDog
DeathDog

call of duty did in blops 3, iirc, they had a myriad of scopes that did it.

doesn't make tf2's sin any less sever, but it does highlight an odd design choice on both of their parts.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Respawn does a lot of weird fucking decisions. Like completely ignoring the titan aspect and only focusing on pilots with shit like live fire and the new titan only being pve

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

for the first time since hitting G10 or so, I have gone back to changing my spicy's looks
r8?

Spamalot
Spamalot

I'm actually fine with the new titan, which looks super OP from a pvp perspective, being pve only.

but live fire being a focus is proof this game is catering a bit more away from the mecha crowd and more towards the CoD crowd, and the map designs often reflect this.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

$70 mobo
$50 PSU
$100 CPU
You can't scrounge up <$250 over the next 3-4 months?

????Also why is your friend giving you a hard deadline anyway????

Oh ok, I just thought if you were "upgrading" your rig the first thing I'd look for is a graphics card, it just seems like you're practically buying a whole new PC.

Inmate
Inmate

new titan only being pve
in all fairness, do you have any idea the balance nightmare a new titan would create?

WebTool
WebTool

Not like they've cared much for titan balance before.

Emberburn
Emberburn

Is ejecting bad? I'm getting killed before I even start descending.

RavySnake
RavySnake

I see people try to just get out and run, but more often than not they get punched or shot by the titan they're fighting. Ejecting is somewhat safer but Tone, Ion, or a good Northstar make it nearly impossible to hit the ground. Do what I do, make sure you're facing a nearby building when you hit eject, then throw grapple the moment you leave the titan. If you do it right you'll grab the building and flip down towards the ground/roof and slidehop away. I've never been goosed since I started doing this.

Flameblow
Flameblow

I have zero dollars and the course is sucking up my funds, because I only get reimbursed by work for the training itself, not travel to the nearby town where it is, or accomodations when I get there, and I lose wages either way.

Money's gonna be tight, and my friend could sell elsewhere for more. we'll see if he'll be nice.

Flameblow
Flameblow

playing titanfall 2
see a RDDT stack
damn i might fucking lose this round
they fucking suck and we win hands down

Ah..

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

happens every time without fail, then they just call you a tryhard when they get btfo.

Spazyfool
Spazyfool

new titan
pve only
Did Jayfresh confirm this on leddit or something? Cause the Monarch is coming out before frontier defense, if we're to believe this chart.

takes2long
takes2long

Stim + strafejumping when you eject is normally a good idea.

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

Every time I play bounty Hunter I end up in a damn 4v5

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Neat.

DeathDog
DeathDog

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

hairygrape
hairygrape

Here I went in to record it. I messed up the angle and didn't get any speed off of it, but it's definitely possible to do so. It's nearly impossible to get goosed like this because they immediately look way up high when you eject, but you never even get close to that height.

Also this is a good option, you can stim eject and fly across the entire map. I'm not good at it, someone else would be able to explain it better.

viagrandad
viagrandad

WHERE THE FUCKKKKKKKKKK IS RANKED DUDE

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

A single [tfg] is worth 10 [RDDT]

Bidwell
Bidwell

this might sound retarded but quick reload doesn't speed up cycling the bolt on the kraber does it?

i realise it's not actually reloading and is effectively rate of fire but a guy can dream

Gigastrength
Gigastrength

5 hours ago
a single webm response

The Kraber has very little projectile drop at range I've found. Hover might help you, but I find it just fucks with my aim so I've adopted just flying through the air and taking a shot
Run ricochet and gun ready because if you fire downwards at someone and miss it can still ricochet and hit them

It's really just using it enough to get a feel for it, as well as adopting a heavy melee oriented playstyle if your barrel stuffing doesn't work at close range

idontknow
idontknow

I've reached the point where I'm reliably getting a couple of kills with the kraber each game. I'm still getting more kills with my titan, melee, and sidearm, but it's better than the 0 kill bottomscore nightmares of my first few kraber games

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

the projectile is also rather fast, so you don't need to lead your shots all that much at long or medium range
also offer a prayer before every match that you don't go up against stimniggers

Skullbone
Skullbone

when their entire team is running r97s and alternators and they're still too slow

RumChicken
RumChicken

hey man, that's how it usually goes for me and I nearly use the kraber religiously
It really seems like an all or nothing kind of gun
You're either really great during a match, or so shit you're at the bottom of the scoreboard

I'd also suggest messing with your sensitivity
I used to be playing at 1600 dpi with 10 in game sens

Techpill
Techpill

no, unfortunately, you'd think it would though. that and the L-STAR's venting animation are two things that are bafflingly not effected by quick reload or have a mod to address them, despite them having values already coded to do so.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Blocking Archer rockets with my scorch shield is quite satisfying

Dreamworx
Dreamworx

nothing is more satisfying than catching the rocket with vortex and throwing it back in their faces

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

They add new abilities and weapons specific to each titan to use
You can mix and match what to use however the option to go with a specific load out for a bonus to the titan is on the table as well, though it may gimp you in areas you normally would not have to worry about if you mixed and matched
Example: scorch gets a king sized thermite blaster that acts very much like a flamethrower
Discuss?

FastChef
FastChef

Respawn outlined their plans up to June. There was no mention of Frontier Defense anywhere in those plans.

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

They've done things without telling us before. I'd bet its packaged with the new titan and they're just going for the surprise reveal, even though people like Shampoop have datamined the groundwork for it already. In addition, from the datamining there is no fucking way Monarch will work and be balanced in pvp. It needs to be pve or its going to be broken as fuck.

eGremlin
eGremlin

If the new titan is pve only imma be sad, I want more titans to pick from and plus itd be a waste of potential resources from a marketing standpoint

hairygrape
hairygrape

FUCKING SLOWS

RavySnake
RavySnake

if we're talking dumb ideas

what if there was a way to use titans while not in them for players who don't like piloting the big guys (i'm pretty sure they exist)? like titan kits that benefit the pilot but not the titan. let northstar players highlight enemies down scope like threat optics, scorch players apply a thermite effect on their ordnance, tone players get a tracking pip that lets them see enemies through walls if they tag them with a grenade, shit like that. alternatively maybe an ordnance which lets you call in a favour from your titan, you throw it down and your auto tone throws a tracking pulse at it, or northstar fires a cluster missile or something. a way to use titan abilities while not in titans without just sticking auto core in and letting the ai fuck everything up.

cum2soon
cum2soon

looks tasty, pilot. got the same design myself, but with neural red on the thermite launcher

Emberburn
Emberburn

tfw the last guy alive during the sudden death part of a ctf game is an A-Wall shitter

FUCKING SLOWS

takes2long
takes2long

cancer energy drain ability provides an extremely unfair advantage against any current Titan chassis
core upgrades and improves the titan which is not suitable to current multiplayer, but would fit a wave defense mode
Direct yourself to the OP under news. The imgur link.

viagrandad
viagrandad

CAR with gun runner & extra ammo
I feel dirty

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

oh, hey, that image is outdated, i since found a developer textbank that is full of clear information and while i did update the actual github readme, i didn't ever remake that image, so use this in the OP in the future whoever does it: my.mixtape.moe/yfcljp.png

Evil_kitten
Evil_kitten

running on the ground
you should

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

first new titan
hurr its so cancerous teehee good thing its only pve
prime model
implying a titan with a prime model is going to be confined to pve

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

use grapple too much
need to run
:/

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

dumb ideas
Oh okay so you don't want new shit for the titans, gotchya

happy_sad
happy_sad

wall run, jump, and slide. problem solved.

Methshot
Methshot

So do PS4 players ever play together or what?

VisualMaster
VisualMaster

wall running
on homestead
',:^)

hairygrape
hairygrape

he thinks something with 90/1350 dps smoke is going to be in anything but the pve mode
he thinks a titan that can give itself and its allies shields is going to be in anything but the pve mode
he thinks a titan that can instantly recharge its missiles, energy drain, and dashes will be in anything but the pve mode
he thinks a titan with those strong as fuck kits is going to be in anything but the pve mode

Laugh at him.

Alright I'll change it, thanks for the new info.

hairygrape
hairygrape

he thinks they're going to dump all those resources into a titan and not rebalance it for PvP
Laugh at him

Soft_member
Soft_member

What the fuck how. I was using [email protected] and I was begging respawn to give me 0.5

StonedTime
StonedTime

tfw 5.0 at 3200

Soft_member
Soft_member

I really need to get the speedometer mod when the game starts working again

Lunatick
Lunatick

Higher sens is perfectly valid if your hands are nice and steady. Good stuff.

It's nice.

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Xbone stacking up, we got 3, who's in?

askme
askme

nani ?

Fuzzy_Logic
Fuzzy_Logic

tfw sneaking up behind tones as scorch and giving them the spice

TalkBomber
TalkBomber

mfw I fell for the mastiff meme
Holy fuck it's fun.

FastChef
FastChef

anyone have a working download for the speedometer

RavySnake
RavySnake

I have the source file from some nice user, you'd have to repack it with the VPK tool. Also look at this reaper helping me get a kill.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

Seconding this, if someone could stick it on mega or something that'd be appreciated.

King_Martha
King_Martha

I actually hate Scorch Prime look
but the execution

likme
likme

nonprime titans get chrome
prime titans don't get chrome
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Methshot
Methshot

Check the chart, last image on it is of a harvester from frontier defense. I'm not gonna act like Monarch is in any way balanced for PvP, but it'd be odd to release a PvE titan before releasing the PvE gamemode.

Emberburn
Emberburn

mega.nz/#!5J1AHDCR!AiTHtIt-RrcNx6yZ9kmZUzv0bPmUuAU2V320F5xhIgw this is the source file for the speedometer, you need to extract with the titanfall vpk tool englishclient_mp_common.bsp.pak000_dir, copy and past the content from the link into it then convert with the titanfall vpk tool and rename the largest one "client_mp_common.bsp.pak000_000" and the small one "englishclient_mp_common.bsp.pak000_dir".

I'd upload my full files but my game crashes on meadow right now, but it does with default files and modded ones but don't want someone else crashing just in case.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

sent into a wall at 48mph
instant recovery
Jump kits are fucking magic.

Firespawn
Firespawn

Yeah I was rewatching it and yeah not only do pilots survive getting hit so hard they accelerate that fast but also smacking into a wall.

Illusionz
Illusionz

it's like every day i say "hey thanks for the reminder" and then immediately forget
so how about this time i just fucking do it
syampuuh.github.io/mods
now updated with new links and some more up to date thumbnails where relevant
combos coming... soonish, i guess, that'll take some time

Boy_vs_Girl
Boy_vs_Girl

Cheers lad.

Deadlyinx
Deadlyinx

It's not an impressive one just didn't know you could collateral with the kraber.

PurpleCharger
PurpleCharger

Should probably add back that sunflare and crosshair are ones that the devs said they would ban for just to warn people even though I don't think they've done anything.

Raving_Cute
Raving_Cute

OK, we now have 3 people in xbone stack, anyone wanna get on?

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

GT is EuropaBrad, getting on now
But warning I'm a suckass slow

Snarelure
Snarelure

stacks always happen when I'm at work
God DAMNIT
I interview for a job on Tuesday that'll give me a standard 9-5 shift.
Then I'll be able to roll hard with you bois

askme
askme

may as well, sure

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

do you use other guns?

Soft_member
Soft_member

my.mixtape.moe/tcvyws.mp4 It's amazing how much fun Live Fire is when you don't play against intense meta fags.

CouchChiller
CouchChiller

I'm G12 with the Cold War, but that's the only other primary I've regenned

Burnblaze
Burnblaze

It's unfortunate, because 90% of the time its just metafags. Maybe they'll knock the r97 and alternator a bit and live fire will actually be fun more often than not. Or just the 97, I can deal with alternators

Post memestiff stats page pls

hairygrape
hairygrape

When I genned the r97 it legit made me feel awful and I was just trying to farm AI and switch to my pistol to kill pilots. It's not even fun to fucking use, at least the alternator the tap firing requires being able to aim not just M1 TO MELT EVERYTHING IN YOUR WAY WITH THIS 40 ROUND MAG

Bidwell
Bidwell

I'm at work so I can't get an up to date one
Here's one from like three weeks ago

PackManBrainlure
PackManBrainlure

four full days with the boomstick in hand
The dedication is impressive.

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

tfw the more I play this game the worse I get

Lord_Tryzalot
Lord_Tryzalot

someone links SW's website on [RDDT]

Hmmmm...

happy_sad
happy_sad

inb4 redditors ruin another general

Carnalpleasure
Carnalpleasure

i dont like colony
also i have the epg almost at G5 but im not very good at it how do i get good at it

whereismyname
whereismyname

Keep shooting

Poker_Star
Poker_Star

This is true. But blocking pilots with it is even more satisfying.

TurtleCat
TurtleCat

Que?

GoogleCat
GoogleCat

did some research, apparently this is an easter egg in tribute to a fan who passed away with cancer a little after the game was announced, triggered normally by an input combination
youtu.be/t16h1zCRpJM

Fried_Sushi
Fried_Sushi

link to the link?

Emberburn
Emberburn

Ejecto

That's pretty cool.

cum2soon
cum2soon

ten posts early
Prematurely huh? Ion won't mind, she can fix that

SniperGod
SniperGod

You guys are my only pilot friends. You think this will shatter my black glass desk that is the biggest blunder of my life. It doesn't even show in the specs how much weight it can handle.

BunnyJinx
BunnyJinx

Had a fag once who took our flag then grappled onto the roof on complex and sat in some spot where apparently the game would let him sit indefinetly during a standoff. He got one cap like that, the next time he tried that I shot him as he tried to return. Crushed them ez by the way, never let that bastard touch our flag again.
Apart from that, grapple seems fine. I'm gonna learn it myself now. Next time some asshole tries that shit, I'm gonna jump after him and kick him in the back of the head.

Need_TLC
Need_TLC

hey we have the same desk haha. had it for almost a year no issues but i dont have my tower on it just 2 monitors and some random shit

Garbage Can Lid
Garbage Can Lid

Someone posted a cap that I'm in
Oh gosh

askme
askme

lecker is German for tasty.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit