Real talk

Real talk
how do you import a meme car

Other urls found in this thread:

japaneseclassics.com/
pacificcoastjdm.com/
japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1992-nissan-skyline-gt-r/
japan-partner.com/car-auction/view/NISSAN/SKYLINE/Qtsw4dzMd4RT2y/auction-car-stat.html#mainContent
japan-partner.com/car-auction/view/NISSAN/SKYLINE/IDfy28HpFylnty/auction-car-stat.html#mainContent
japan-partner.com/car-auction/view/NISSAN/SKYLINE/9M5hxwNJ3MdtiS/auction-car-stat.html#mainContent
japan-partner.com/car-auction/view/NISSAN/SKYLINE/4VeHMZVmzQn6k5/auction-car-stat.html#mainContent
japan-partner.com/car-auction/view/NISSAN/SKYLINE/6cVrxMoTGoieNo/auction-car-stat.html#mainContent
jbskyline.net/r32/sedan/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

assuming you're in the US

you can buy a car that was imported already from here
japaneseclassics.com/

or import from here
pacificcoastjdm.com/

now stop asking dumb questions you couldve googled

You use a big boat.

for you.

You need a compliance letter from the manufacturer saying it meets US standards for autos. Then you pay import fees and get it registered and insured.

Im unironically going to import a twingo

ETA mid-2019

You don't.

i love wedge cars

>japaneseclassics.com/
stop no those skylines are mine

Make sure it's legal to import (25+ years old or some other such exception) and ideally hire someone to take care of the actual purchase and import unless you're good with import law and don't mind dealing with that paperwork. You'd still have to have someone help you with the overseas purchase if you're looking to get the car at auction though.

buy a few then

how are these cars so cheap?

which link are you referring to?

if you're talking about japanese classics llc, then you might be bugging because I wouldn't exactly call them cheap for 25 year old japanese shit boxes. Don't get me wrong I think they are cool as fuck but they aren't "cheap" for what they are.

>cheap
hardly. The stuff sold by Japanese Classics is somewhat expensive for what it is; then again, you're paying for the convenience of the car already being in the US.

yeah japanese classics. Well relatively cheap, I was under the impression that skylines were all 20k+. If they're all as clean as they look then i don't think the prices are too bad, especially if you have a decent income and want a classic

Non-GTR Skylines aren't that special lol.

You could probably buy one for $5k USD in japan but then you'd have to deal with customs and pay an importer to handle all the paper work. which would be slightly cheaper than buying one that was already imported here like the ones on the Japanese Classics llc website as they are located in Richmond, VA

Only GT-R's that have already been imported here go for $20k+

japaneseclassics.com/vehicle/1992-nissan-skyline-gt-r/

Yeah, GTS Skylines are dirt cheap. You could honestly get a good one for $2000 at auction, pay another $2000-2500 for shipping and then however much it would be to hire someone to be your middleman and you'd have an R32 for just over $6000.

Only problem is it still isn't a GT-R.

For instance, here's a $10k GT-R:
japan-partner.com/car-auction/view/NISSAN/SKYLINE/Qtsw4dzMd4RT2y/auction-car-stat.html#mainContent

And some sub-$5k GTS models:

japan-partner.com/car-auction/view/NISSAN/SKYLINE/IDfy28HpFylnty/auction-car-stat.html#mainContent

japan-partner.com/car-auction/view/NISSAN/SKYLINE/9M5hxwNJ3MdtiS/auction-car-stat.html#mainContent

japan-partner.com/car-auction/view/NISSAN/SKYLINE/4VeHMZVmzQn6k5/auction-car-stat.html#mainContent

japan-partner.com/car-auction/view/NISSAN/SKYLINE/6cVrxMoTGoieNo/auction-car-stat.html#mainContent

All sold within the past month.

Contact a car importer near you. They handle everything including the paperwork for registering it, well worth the extra cost over doing it yourself.

The GT-S Skylines have less than 100hp.

Extremely misleading info. Educate yourself.

jbskyline.net/r32/sedan/

The RB20 is a nugget of an engine.

uf, thanks for the website. seems i was quite ill informed about the skyline. I just assumed they were all fast lol

GTS-T is still fast if you get the right one.

There's already one in Illinois.

>When a toyota shitbox from the early 90's looks like a better LS than actual lexus LS'

90s-era VIP style looks classy as fug, I love the look of the lace seat covers on the Nissan President.

I wanna buy that rx-7 and put an LS in it

delet this

There's just something so pleasing in the inherent simplicity of the design.

You could let me get you one

Legally imported of course. All documentation included

just buy a corvette or do it with a 924/944.

moshi moshi Baito desu~

>japan-partner.com/car-auction/view/NISSAN/SKYLINE/Qtsw4dzMd4RT2y/auction-car-stat.html#mainContent

>Rating R

Buy an rx8 then.

>Unironically importing an outdated 90's europoor eco shit box
Whats the appeal of these again?