/pg/ - Persona General

Protect Shiho Suzui Edition

Last thread: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/16/national/social-issues/sexless-japan-almost-half-young-men-women-virgins-survey/#.WO_VCEXyipo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

H A R U

What was one thing you DIDN'T get spoiled on?

I didn't get spoiled on who Futaba was or what her backstory was so I actually had nothing to go off of except for the fact that she's a hacker. I knew something was wrong about Akechi but I didn't know what exactly.

Do points carry over to the next rank for confidants or do they reset?

F U T A B A

reset

Cognition nigga

Cute

Is it still possible that I can marry Shiho and make her happy? I want to nurse her back to health and make her forget about the past. I want to date her and hold her in my arms when she gets scared at night.

I want to have sex with her and gently hug and kiss her so she doesn't feel scared because of her past trauma. I want to make her a teenage mother in high school so she can have a cute daughter to be happy about.

I want to make Shiho Suzui a good mother and wife.

Am I the only one who's super disturbed with how much characters care about PT popularity?

Especially Ryuji, he seems to be in just for the sake of getting facebook likes.

Kawakami is best girl, Yaldy puts a hit on you

that's about it

thank you

most of the in between stuff

like i didn't know Shiho was actually gonna an hero

Should have made it with her dead eyes sprite.

STOP BULLYING POOR RYUJI YOU ASSHOLES

You know, Morgana's hero-worship of Joker makes a lot more sense in NG+.
I mean, this dude just shows up, and within two days he's dropping Heat Waves and Madynes all over the place. You'd be impressed, too.

How far are you in?
They get shat on for it later

>NG+
>Heat Wave
>not just fucking Hassou Tobi murdering everything right from the get go

Oh, cool. I just met Haru.

Used goods are not allowed to be happy.

Nope. Japan hates any woman who isn't a virgin, no matter if they were the victim. She'll never get married, she'll never have someone to cuddle with or cry with.

Imagine if you were a complete loser(cue jokes) who was abused by an uncaring and unfair society that you were powerless to fight against, but then you gain abilities that make you a fucking superhero able to change the world. Wouldn't you desire, on some level, recognition for that? And of all the characters Ryuji is both the dumbest and the one who got shat on hardest, so it's understandable why he wants to be recognized so badly.

Sasuga Jokah

Yoshitsune a shit.

Look, user, I didn't end with the biggest wallet. The best I could afford coming in was a Lilith with most of the -dynes and a Thor with Megaton Raid and Heat Wave.

Reminder that Sadayo is Joker true wife.

>Muh used goods meme

Dude, do you think every girl in Japan is a virgin? Dating life there is just as normal as anywhere else. You're expected to fuck if you're in a relationship and if it doesn't work out, you move on and find someone else

I didn't know that shido who sued joker or that he's goro's father for example, and I didn't know that Joker will be "killed" by goro or that caroline and justine were actually the same person and so on

How many dicks you can serve at the same time?

I want a doujin where Shiho is rebuilding her life at her new school until some boys show her articles about the Kamoshida case with photos of the volleyball team and say "this is you, isn't it?" before blackmailing and taking advantage of her sexually.

t. roastie

Honest question

What's the difference between the PS3 and PS4 version?

I'm so glad I didn't get spoiled for the computer cameo

resolution and load times

>the fucking cat didn't even die
Seriously at that point I expected Akechi to say hi too.

loading time and resolution

Slightly faster load times and a higher resolution. For that you pay 20 dollars more.

Is Joker cute?

I also had no idea that Joker would "die" but I knew that he couldn't have been gone so easily so the intrigue and mystery was about how he survived

And wouldn't you know it, it involved a rather complex gamble of a plan that hinged on so many things falling into place perfectly.

I went in completely blind aside from watching the first two trailers. feelsgoodman

cutest MC so far

>A survey of Japanese people aged 18 to 34 found that almost 70 percent of unmarried men and 60 percent of unmarried women are not in a relationship. Moreover, many of them have never got close and cuddly. Around 42 percent of the men and 44.2 percent of the women admitted they were virgins.
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/09/16/national/social-issues/sexless-japan-almost-half-young-men-women-virgins-survey/#.WO_VCEXyipo
define "anywhere else"

Is there an ultimate form of Arsene?

It was blatantly obvious that Akechi was at least a Persona user when he heard Morgana speak

>What are skewed polls

Yes. You obtain it during the final battle, it's hype as shit and go play it right now.

>romancing Futaba

disgusting

>r that caroline and justine were actually the same person
oh come on, that one was fucking obvious

I'm a fucking idiot and didn't pick up on it exactly

I just knew something was... suspicious, I was just fueled by disdain like "go the fuck away Akechi" but I should have picked up on the fact that he somehow heard Morgana.

yes

I want to just fuck Ann during her photoshoot and knock her up!

Official Waifu Tier List

GOD TIER: Makoto. Haru
Good Tier: Hifumi, Tae, Kawakami
OK Tier: Ann, Futaba
Only Romanced in Harem Route Tier: Ohya, Chihaya

Let me guess, the only correct polls are the ones that agree with your opinion?

I only did get spoiled on the whole Goro is the traitor and Igor is the final boss thing
Well turns out you'd realize something's fishy about Goro if you're not a complete fucking retard and Igor was painfully obvious too.

We'll I guess I'm an idiot because I didn't see it

Is the Persona 4 Anime worth watching?

I've seen a few clips but, idk. Something is off with the colors? Or is it just me? Everyone looks like they have a suntan EXCEPT around their eyes as if they were wearing sunglasses. It's really weird.

Swap Haru and Kawakami

It's fucking Soejima gradients, they look a bit weird in the anime.
And it is worth watching, if only because of autist Yu.

same

Funny enough Yu makes it watchable with his deadpan acting.

It's a fun watch. The dub is just as good as it is in the game and sometimes better.

Yu is a big fucking weirdo.

I knew there was a story reason for Igor's voice and got spoiled on Goro, but not on how or why; that's basically it

>Makoto wants to hang out in Hawaii without any previous dating
>She gets all nervous

It's like the game knew what I was planning

always ignore video games anime

Corrected Tier List
GOD TIER: Makoto, Haru, Kawakami
Good Tier: Hifumi, Tae
OK Tier: Ann
Only Romanced in the Harem Route Tier: Ohya, Chihayaa
Don't fuck your stepsister tier: Futaba

>The dub is just as good as it is in the game

so it's shit then

>Kotara seems kinda tired
This dog's gonna die isn't he? And that little girl's gonna be crushed about it.

Whims of Fate best dungeon theme

>tfw couldt rank Haru to rank 10 in NG
>Really liked Futaba
>dont know who to waifu up

Will there be enough time to make a choice in NG+ while maxing out all Slinks?

WHATS WRONG WITH THEIR FACES

Official Husbando Tier List

GOD TIER: Yusuke, Sojiro
Good Tier: Goro, Iwai, Yoshida
OK Tier: Ryuji
Pathetic Virgin Loser Tier: Mishima

Sojiro is your legal guardian and caretaker, not your stepfather. It's OK to fuck Futaba.

>all this art of Makoto reading books and shit instead of punching things, firing guns and riding bikes

dumb artists

Where's Joker?

The more I look at shiho's face the more deformed she looks to me

I literally only knew that Goro was the traitor, as in the sentence 'Goro is the traitor', then I got annoyed and avoided all material until release, now im content that that one was the most obvious thing that could be spoiled.

It's faster to max out s.links on NG+ because having a persona with the same arcana boosts your progression even more than it did before.

self insert tier

I will firmly stand by my opinion that p4g has one of the best voice casting in a jap game.
I can not think of another game with voices that fit the characters as well as this one.

>Implying Sojiro's not a better father than Mr. "Oh, false assault charges? Go live with this random cafe owner in Tokyo!"
I might go for Futaba's romance just to see what all the hype is about, but it really skeeves me out, because she feels a lot like a little-sister type character.

My personal in my opinion to be honest family tier list:

God Tier: Futaba, Kawakami
High Tier: Makoto, Haru
Great Tier: Ann, Takemi
Good Tier: Hifumi, Chihaya
Okay Tier: Ohya

Why the fuck did he take you in anyway? He mentioned something like you being the son of a friend of a customer or something if I remember correctly but that's kinda a meh reason.

why did they have Makoto say she knew akido when she fucking punches people

akido is throwing

>liking dubs

Go fuck yourself

I agree with this list

He's a broest of bros, that's why.

Soijoro or Doijma?

We all agree that Sojiro is best right?

Complete this survey

Persona games completed:
Favorite Persona game:
Favorite Persona:
Favorite Protag:
Favorite Male character:
Favorite Female character:
Favorite Arcana:

If applicable
Favorite P1 character:
Favorite P2 (going to group both games) character:
Favorite P3 character:
Favorite P4 character:
Favorite P5 character:

Dojima is shit compared to Sojiro

How do I get a Shiisa with Frei?

Haru is not god tier what are you smoking

SAMEPERSONA

No two people can have this shit of a taste. Hifumi in the same tier as Chihaya, Futaba over Makoto.

Swap Goro and Ryuji then you're right

Sojiro is a slut, sluts don't belong in god-tier

Are you kidding me? Haru is probably the best wife material in the game, far beyond the shitty maid who gets mad whenever you call her up to do her fucking job and do laundry for you.

No, I just prefer Futaba. Makoto isn't bad just not top girl for me.

Just my in my opinion imo to be honest Tbh family senpai.

Honestly with that list, I'd probably swap Haru with Hifumi and Makoto with Takemi.

I see the tradition of the rank 10 persona transformations being way worse continues in 5.

Makami + Jack Frost