strawpoll.me/12741089
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for bobster :3c

second for ironmemes should not be in yell

>client takes up 10% of cpu
lmao what IS this unoptimized trash bobster

fix it

What's this?

>he hurt my oldfag feelings make him stop!!!

>thinks people actually care about what he did
>thinks people actually care enough to consider him anything other than an ironmeme with more autism
good one m8

>every ironmeme is bad!!!
>"why"
>because I said so!!

nice one m8

quoting nobody, how mad are you?

not as mad as you thankfully :^)

Why do ironmemes exist? Why are they playing a single player game in an mmo?

For the challenge?

I hear jagex made a killing just adding a red helm icon and naming it "hardcore ironman"

looks like it brings in the sheckels so someone wanted it

Shekels*

what challenge? taking longer to do basic things?

thank you for correcting me schlomo

some people probably just like getting all of their items themselves. its challenging i guess if say you wanna get a rune axe and can't just buy it dirt cheap off of any guy you come across

a normal player exercising self-control has the same amount of challenge though, except that when he gets that rune axe himself he can make money and help others with mats. ironmemes live in a bubble, they may as well be bots.

self control? intentionally handicapping yourself instead of immediately buying a rune axe at 40 wc? that's pretty dumb if you ask me

>40
Kappa

Tell me why an ironmeme isn't an interesting challenge I'd really like to see people explain themselves instead of giving meme responses. It's no different than giving yourself specific rules while playing any other game. A person wants to play metal gear solid without killing any enemies even though its a self imposed rule does that make them bad people too

A better example is someone having the self-imposed rule of no killing and taking that into metal gear online, which still doesn't make them "bad people" but his team is going to be a man down for little to no benefit.
The original post is
>ironmemes should not be in yell
and what's wrong with that? They still play, and they get the singleplayer experience they wanted

Yell should be removed for everyone since it isn't 2007 content desu.

>This butthurt about a gamemode you don't play and other people enjoy.

Yeah I can understand that its a multiplayer game but any player can get "everything" done in runescape without help so it doesn't really affect anyone if an ironman wants to solo the game at least that is how I look at it. Normal players lose out on a potential trading partner but ironmemes with spare items that they do not need can still trade them over sort of

One thing I would honestly want changed is ironman dropped items cannot be picked up by normals. Was it because of an exploit or something? If you kill an ironman in wildy can you even pick up their items?

Ironmen are perma virgins because they can only play with themselves

But I can buy a rune axe at 41 WC on an Ironman. I can do a lot of things I would have never known about had I not started a do-it-yourself account. By just playing off the GE you skip a lot of this game's content.
Is a lot of it shit? Of course. This game is shit. But playing optimally is a lot more interesting when the best option isn't to insert your credit card into the game.

>by just playing off the GE
Nigger where do you think you are?

I thought the conversation couldn't be about ironmen accounts on /v/scape because that's too autistic, even for me.
My bad.

your arguments are even weaker if you take osrs into account because there you can easily reach pure afk max out mode without any effort at all, regardless of your trade restrictions

you can disregard the osrs meme auction house and it still can apply to vscape

here for instance you can spend a few hours mining pess, whack a few rock crabs to 70 attack and buy yourself a whip relatively quick. an ironmeme would need to put work into slayer to get the item. if you're smart you can trade and skip lots of content that ironmemes cannot

And where in this self discovery did you feel the need to advertise yourself in yell, or talk to everyone on the server? You can't trade with anyone, or do anything for anyone, really. Would you be worse off not shitposting while you play by yourself?

Why haven't you maxed your account yet?

a meme has the same right to shitpost and erp just like the rest of the jerk offs that talk in yell

not only that but if by some miracle one of them hit 99 you're gonna be forced to see their name outside of yell. its quite terrifying isnt it? no way to escape their evil

if by some miracle they 99, they deserve the gz, it is a miracle after all.

from left to right
>kunta
>rofl
>xiah

whos the guy sitting there?

heli

>challenge
>not doing a no bank/unarmed/meme play through instead of easy mode but you just cant buy a fury this time
>kysfc

Trying to argue with this guy is like talking to a stone. You better give up senpai, whether ironmen get removed from yell or not is not something he has power over. And whatever he says doesn't or won't affect us in any way. As mods have their own ideas.

jagex added ironmemes and no bank memes and they were well received if you dont like the game you're free to quit desu

a white randy marsh
he can also symbolize everyone else that plays vscape

(You)

strawpoll.me/12741089

talking to an ironmeme in general is like talking to stone since nothing they say has any value

>all of this irrational hatred and ass pain for a game mode that affects no one

holy kek what did i walk into

W-where'd you get that picture.

Reminder Darango is a fucking peice of shit faggot that killed his brother like a dumb fuck and I hope he dies.

Are skillers allowed in this server :3

Jesus fucking Christ.

I've always wanted to be Tresdin's squire. I always enjoy fantasizing about entering the fountain with her after a long battle and slowly removing her armor, starting at the helmet and making my way down to her boots. The embarrassment I feel doing this in front of other female heroes only adds to the allure of the situation. She sits down on a stool and commands me to kneel down and remove her boots one at a time. "Is that a boner?" Rylai says. Akasha licks her lips, Rylai giggles, and Shendelzare glares at me. I try to cover it up out of embarrassment, but Tresdin kicks my hands away. "You haven't finished yet." I don't understand because I had already removed her armor, but after she gives me a look I realize that she wants me to remove her shoes as well. I take off her shoes and reveal her gorgeous feet, surprisingly soft despite her being a strong warrior, and extremely sweaty. "Lick the sweat off my feet, squire," she commands me. I hesitate for a moment and look over to the other girls. They all start giggling at me and whispering. Then I feel Tresdin's foot forced into my mouth with the other one covering my nose. The smell and taste of her sweaty feet causes my raging boner to grow even more. "Alright, squire, stand up and remove your clothes." Although embarrassed, I take all my clothes off. Suddenly I feel my position swapped with that of Shendelzare. Suddenly I'm lying beneath Akasha and Rylai, who had both taken their boots off, and were pressing their feet against my member. "No," Tresdin said, "He's mine." She runs over and gets on top of me. It's only now that I realize that she's holding Aghanim's Scepter, and I understand that nobody will be able to interfere with us. Her technique gets more and more intense until I am unable to hold back. I cum inside her pussy with the force of a hundred megacreeps. She gets off of me, and as I lay there quivering in pleasure she gets dressed and begins to chuckle. "Only 9 inches? Pathetic."

i'm an ironman

10hp accounts are cool
No bank accounts are cool
Ironmen are kinda pointless but still interesting to see what they can accomplish on their own
Normal accounts are fun until you get to endgame quickly then get boring
Skillers are pointless but still neat i guess
Pures are dumb because they safespot and protect prayers anyways

@Bobster lmao you're fucking stupid

OWNED LMAO

>Both Bobster and Bitterness don't play dota
>Get shit on constantly in thread
Really gets the old noggin joggin

pinoy pride
nation wide

how will they ever recover?

suicide

It's time to invent a new challenge account

Make a acc that can actually kill Latent

Can someone make a lyre for me so i can do the fremennik trials? ign Lochinvar

is agility the most complex and difficult skill in runescape? is this the true "thinking man's" skill?

Player Slayer tasks when?

playernamed bones when?

not even memeing, these would drastically improve the game

>Pures are dumb
made for pking my dude

>tfw wanna play runescape
Don't wanna finish monkey madness
JUST

I understand their purpose for the real game, but as far as challenge accounts theres not much of a reason to make one. Also pking here is dead so unless you want to be the core reason people start getting into it be my guest

Bump

>almost 1k home teleport tabs
has any one man been so proud of his exploits?

taken just 4 u

If he were smart he would stop exploiting since he's on his last chance

He gives Latent a kiss on the baguette and he gets away Scott free. Only reason he didn't give back the agility xp is because he doesn't want to publicly be seen as weak and influence-able.

>you have to be an admin to get footage of raltz tearing himself up
THEN WHERE IS MINE? LATENT GET ON STEAM AND MESSAGE ME NOW - Bobster

sent ;)

Hey guys

BumP

Bump

It makes grinding meme skills like thieving really easy while allowing you to do most quests and still destroy boipussy in the wildy if you get bored grinding

give me yourusername and password and I'll just bypass it for you ;^)

how do I buy runes when there are none left

Guys is everything okay with pickles?

What is it about /v/scape that attracts obnoxious, annoying, retarded manchildren who constantly make unfunny jokes

Why does everyone have a problem with everyone else, just be friends :(

Idk, what is it about vscape that attracts you user? :^)

Don't care about Runescape but what is the relevance of the OP pic with RS? Do Filipinos play it or something

Why does double-looting heroes seem worse or roughly the same as regular? (These pictures are from the wiki)

>HE DIDN'T EVEN USE THE SOFT CLAY BRACELET

we have less and less of those players as time moves on they're mostly "oldfags" too

Shut up you fucking idiot

fuck off piret havent you got some mspaint infographics to be making lmao

bump in the name of making about 900 potions and leaving them on the ground

here be page 10

@cya@From Hex Huthor: please stop bullying darango he's my friend :(

it's only slightly more. double looting isn't exactly common

>darango wouldn't even fight pussygalore because he's too afraid of losing

>shitters acting like they know how to fight
LMAO
embarrassing