The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ix1Sc_aeg3U
youtube.com/watch?v=iXqtVDzzgCU
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMYisFOaz1s
youtube.com/watch?v=37ok0IcUGLw
youtube.com/watch?v=saGKs3h7q84
youtube.com/watch?v=g21nOlM_T3s
youtube.com/watch?v=N2zZDgzJD4w
youtube.com/watch?v=3UtoYJ8Lk5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That works.

This is acceptable

Going to try for probably my last chance at Luneth BSB for the foreseeable future tonight. I hope it goes well.

HOW DOES TIME KOMPRESSION WORK

IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE

>tfw got it on lucky draw
Feels good. It's pretty damn good.

Take my meme magic and get that BSB and a healer relic.

Good thing that Ultimecia is so boring that it's not even worth arguing about.

Don't call my mommy boring, asshole.

BROTHER
are you the one who had basically the same draw as me with luneth/thancred/alph?

She couldn't be your mother, since something would have to fuck her, and it's impossible to get a paper bag over her head because of her stupid hair horns.

KISSU!

Is ff8's combat good? I remember trying it years ago and not really getting it

no I got luneth dupe dupe

It wasn't bad? They just made some dumb design decisions like normal mobs scaling to your level and TRIGGER WARNING: the draw system .

I thought we'll have his BSB and OSB on next event

Challenge: Find a more comfy FF song
youtube.com/watch?v=Ix1Sc_aeg3U

sure senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=iXqtVDzzgCU

:^)

I realized that I have way more male pairings than females during the homo holy war yesterday. I don't know if that's because there aren't as many pairings or if there just isn't enough good artwork.

These are just cute sisters though. No homo.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMYisFOaz1s

youtube.com/watch?v=37ok0IcUGLw

That's where I'm pulling

the magic system was hella weird but combat itself was OK

samples make my vagina dry

why does the guy hate thancred
i pulled his BSB and it seems fuckin neat. imperil BSB is always welcome and the commands are good. his skillset is a little awkward but it's workable

>Only have 10k Lapis
>tempted to do a 11x pull for Ice qt
>the rates have been AWFUL for me
>scared of a shit pull like the one I did back at Elsa's banner

Are arranges allowed?

youtube.com/watch?v=saGKs3h7q84
youtube.com/watch?v=g21nOlM_T3s

Also I'm probably alone on this, but this shit sounds like an 80s cop movie and I find that incredibly comfy for some reason.

youtube.com/watch?v=N2zZDgzJD4w

don't do annon, I did 10k pull on ice waifu got nothing but lots of Xon

This general wouldn't know comfy if it slapped its dick in their faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=3UtoYJ8Lk5A

Do it faggot. I didn't get her pulling twice a day and with one 10+1 I'll send you the luck that I'm owed, but only if you say something nice about Seifer.

Doesn't help that I'm about to run out of farming places, might as well keep waiting for the inevitable FF7 banner

More CP child pictures. This one is Cecil Rosa and Kain, since it might not be immediately obvious.

I don't think I've heard an arrange of Troian Beauty that I like better than the original.

Do it and post results.

I got IceyElffu on the first day of the banner, but still haven't gotten a Xon. I'm glad I got her and shes pretty great, but I really want that AoE still and increased drop rates.

Can't justify wasting an 11 when I already got the prize though so I'll save my lapis for a different banner. Maybe Ramza or Rikku. Need me some tight sexy bellay.

Seifer is a fag.

I'd hold off there is a good chance we might get the new years deal like they got in japan in the future (10k pull = 3 crystals)

Gumi seems to be getting more generous as mobage competition heats up

CoD's omni-veil would not be enough for the Dark Espers trial would it?

>new years deal
>still holding onto these meme
BE players are the ultimate cucks, aren't they?

So young and yet they are already drunks

Who /2turnELT/ here?

This shit should be criminal. Are we getting shit in a different order to JP because that seemed way easier than it should have been, or is it just the power of Orlanmeme?

>10k pull = 3 crystals
What? You mean 1k, so 333.3 lapis per pull?

That's better but still not great.

now you understand why they delayed Orlandu and nerfed Noctis

I can at least believe that Kain's drinking started early.

10k = 3 rainbows

>3 Delitas
No thanks

I'm not trying to start anything so I'll make this quick: I hate breeders and I don't think they should be allowed to make new threads. This place started as husbando worship, and it should stay that way.

Can olive meme through with discount chaining?

That's literally never happening. When JP got that bundle it was only 2 months old and Rainbows didn't even exist.
We'll get 40 NRG and 25 Gigantuars for anniversary.

MAYBE the chance to buy that sword for 10k lapis.

No, stop asking.
Reroll for orlandu already, olive has no future.

Are shin ramza and neo delita any good? Og ramza is bufflord i know but what about the alts?

I dunno, Moonblade is pretty sweet and soon we'll have Garland's 6*, and with it, -50% dark resist.

Why the fuck does everyone put their guides on video now? I miss the days when I could just read a forum post or a gamefaqs guide to know what I have to do. Why are guides trapped behind 30 minute long videos filled with le XD memes and terrible advice?

They both rank solidly on Altema but I don't think I've ever seen anyone actually use them or say they were anything special.

First time asking and the previous thread doesnt have an answer to this either. Who are you quoting?

Will 6* save Chef?

Probably because people are too illiterate to look through so many words and figure out what they mean. So they have to actually watch it being done.

Pic unrelated.

who /Shitterlandu/ here?
650 ATK, can I solo it with a 1000 ATK friendlandu?

>Exdeath on a horse with a SNES style FF7 UI
What

>650 ATK
Lol git gud fag. How did you beat Beasts of the Dark while being this shit in the game?

>Le donuts are bad
accept it user, Orlandeau has been surpassed by 2 donuts

And soon we will get GL exclusive units ability awakenings

Olive doesn't even surpass fucking balthier

Knight Delita is a kinda mid-tier lightning elemental damage dealer, he's not terrible but also not really excellent.

Mercenary Ramza is a decent cover tank with raise and esunaga in addition to innate status immunity. Sadly as far as cover tanks go, Cecil is still better in most cases.

Anyone who thinks Fryevia is better than Orlandu has no idea what they're talking about, or is simply trolling for (You)s, period.

yes and no. something about doublehand not stacking.

It's a parody of a famous Napoleon painting. I can't explain the other particulars. I also don't know if this was the original color.

are you illiterate? I'm asking if I'll be able to do it with that low ATK

>Orlandoodle OHKOing trial bosses

Show me a donut doing it without literally best in slot equips including 2 (two) needles

>ramza still not getting his canon build of dual punching monk or teleporting calculator

>Ramza can't throw rocks
Who programmed this fucking game what gives you the fucking right

So, do I want to beat ifrit first, or siren?

Monk Ramza with high bravery was the best shit in the game next to Orlandeau. It was crazy bullshit how glorious Monk is with those modifiers.

Is it true that Thunder God's Plan is really good for Firion and Randi?

team 1
>Minfilia
>Y'sthola
>Luneth
>Ling
>Luka

Team 2:

>Cecil
>Luneth
>Y'sthola
>Minfilia
>Gilgamesh

which one to take down Gilgamesh?

I couldn't getpast the first threeshold with Luneth/Gil/Y0sthola/Ling/Cecil

>BEtards wanting their final fantasy shit to be accurate
This game is just a way for the shit company to force their shit donuts on you while giving you the illusion that you're playing final fantasy

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Don't use retarded donuts if you have Thundergod

wait until they release Chapter 4 Ramza and King Delita
one man can dream, right?

here's your discount (u)

>Firion
>Rand
>donuts
???
?????

Technically yes, but you dont want to waste your moogles on it when you have literally 30 better TM options for your party. Are you gonna tm farm for it?

You have all the ingredients for the slow burn strat, go look up the reddit guide for shitters it's literally foolproof.

I was thinking about it. I'm farming some stuff now, but Firion's enhancements might be a looong ways away. Probably plenty of time to farm it up when my current batch is done.

I've decided. I'm gonna replay FFT. So much discussion of it lately makes me want to relive it. Only played it once like probably 10+ years ago.

>implying firion isnt just some donut steel of Fighter from FF1
Are you a homphobe ans nazi too?

You forgot to mention the part where both of them have crazy damage output, and where Ch2 Ramza is basically the best finisher in the game behind Cloud/Randi.

Team 2 but replace Minfillet with Ling.

Yeah but you might as well stick b:freedom on them instead and call it a day. Its not worth the moogles. The patoff seems low, and the mp costs are high

Go for it farming guy. Let me know if PLAN NO RAIJIN has any cool animations for its moves.

I have yet to even beat Antenola, though haven't tried again in months

But I need that sword

Same, but I've never played it, and I really like SRPG's, maybe I should undust my good old PSP

>dispelling your debuffs every turn before a boss attacks
wew lad

better than growth eggs or LB meme TMs

If Orlandu is the meme god, who is the meme goddess?

What's the best reaction skill in FFT and why is it blade grasp?

If you're going to play the PSP ver just emulate with slowdown patch

Also orlandu. He's just that strong.

Ayaka.

LB isn't a meme when Rikku can cast auto-rez every two turns on her own. I'll farm up some Jacks when I can.

You know the answer to that user