Be honest. do you put yours away?

Be honest. do you put yours away?

Has you car ever been damaged because someone didn't put theirs away?

Yes/No

I usually park in the back of the lot, so there's never any carts near where I park.

You have to put 1 € In a cart here
You get 1 € back when you put it back

No problemo

If I'm near one yes, otherwise I will put it on top of one of those islands.

irrational hatred story:

>go into hobby lobby a couple weeks ago, park in the very back, past the cart return, a good 5 spaces away from anyone else, and uphill
>nobody is even on my side of the cart return, and all other cars are downhill
>go in, buy paint, leave
>not 5 minutes have past
>come out and there's a shopping cart resting against the side of my door
>from the uphill side
>someone would have had to walk around my car and put it there, as the lot was sloped
>no cars on the uphill side of me
>1 part baffled 2 parts raging irl as I'd just given it a nice detailing

>woman tries to be cute and throws her cart at the corral
>shitty wheels cause the cart to steer towards my dad's van
>cart slams right into his rear

I smash into them on purpose and fuck them right up. If you fuckers cant put your cart away properly as intended then you don't fucking deserve to use them

Yes.
If there's a loose one around my car I'll put that away too.

I was the guy who put these away in the parking lot for over a year. PUT THEM IN THE STALLS FUCKHEADS OR THEY ROLL TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE LOT AND INTO CARS, SMALL CHILDREN, OR WHATEVER

>Be honest. do you put yours away?
Yes, every fucking time. I put others away too if they're close by. I hate having to swerve around the things.

I saw one come out of the bay which is placed at the top of the car park which is on a slant. It just come out and started banging into cars on the way down...

yes, i even put them away if some lazy fuck put one infront of the parking spot that's free, I'll jump out and move it then park and put it in the trolley rack while I walk to the shops

most of the time these people could've taken a 10 second walk and put it back. heaps of times there's been a trolley in one parking spot and just 2 or 3 parking spots over (about 10 meters) is the trolley return rack.

I guess it gives a reason to give a job for someone to collect them and give more work, but all the time I see people just push it to the side when they could've taken 5 meters to the left and put it back in the rack.

most of the people I see who don't put it in the trolley return rack are middle aged women

Used to work at a grocery store and the parking lot became a minefield during windy days. My advice to you all is be extremely mindful of where you park because these things can and will fuck up your car.

the average consumer is scum, used to work at a grocery store when I was younger and I'd say over half of the carts people took out of the store ended up somewhere on the parking lot, despite there being a designated place outside of the store where you could leave them

I avoid parking near store entrances if I can, the less people walk by my car while I'm away from it the better.

This 100%

My nigga

Fuck you, it takes you more effort to put it on an island than to walk a few extra seconds to a stall

>Shopping trolleys run amok
This is the anarchy that not minting a $1 coin inevitably leads to.

Always put it away, most people do in my country.
Only had a taillight cracked because a walking black parasol had her cart roll away against my car.

I never buy enough stuff all at once to even require a shopping cart because I'm not a fat fuck. I live alone and an armful of groceries can get me through a week. It's no big deal to go grab one or two items after work. You don't NEED to do all your shopping for the month in one huge trip on a Saturday like every other sheep stuffing themselves into Walmart at the same time, then complaining how it's always so busy. Protip, if you shop during the week or early morning/late at night it's fine.

I've probably seen more birthdays than stray shopping carts in my life. People here pretty much always put them away, if not simply out of common curtesy to prevent damage to other cars or to prevent blocking parking spaces (our parking lots aren't as grossly oversized as American ones), then at the very least because you have to enter a Euro coin to dispense a cart and get it back when you put it back in the line.

Get your act together, Murrika.

The only place near me (in murrica) that does this is Aldi but because we don't have $1 they run on quarters instead. It seems to work well enough because everyone shopping there is a poorfag and values a quarter.
I remember shop-rite having quarter carts in my childhood too, but that was in NJ with a much larger population than my current location.

Muslim rapefugees may be taking over our cities and raping our women but at least our grocery store parking lots are efficient and people don't leave their carts in the middle of them (if only because our autistic coin mechanisms cajole people into putting them back)

Call me back when our poverty and murder rates are as bad as America's. Hint: never.

>m-my shithole is marginally better than your shithole!
kek

get back to me when you can freely criticize brown people or question the holocaust without getting arrested for hate speech

Yes, and yes.

Get rid of all the minorities, and we have a lower murder rate than Estonia with nearly 1:1 privately owned gun to person ratio.

>being white is a minority in some states in the US AND A
>counting spics as white to touch up statistics
ayy

>walking black parasol
sides.jpg

>I've probably seen more birthdays than stray shopping carts in my life.
Evidently you've never worked at a supermarket, then.

Totally ignoring all the white people shooting up schools and nightclubs.

This. I've only ever driven shit boxes so I don't care about superficial damage.

>parking in grocery store parking lot to eat my lunch
>someone left their cart right in the middle of the lane
>bump it at 15mph and watch it tumble down an embankment

>he doesn't do hektik skids with the empty cart when he's finished with it

>live every day in fear of tyrone or Juan stealing your shit/taking over your country

>it's fine
No its amazing going in on early mornings or late at night. Don't have to trip over people's children, little to no old people who stop mid isle, usually no carts wandering in the parking lot. These are really the only times I'll even go.

I always put mine away. I have bumped a cart if I'm sure it won't hit another car.

>one day, me pulling into parking spot at store
>get out and walking into store
>pass a cart left by someone
>some random woman yells at me to take care of the cart
>she can't possibly be stupid enough to think I left it there, as I'm heading in
>I don't work there, I'm sure not going to do their job for them.

I'd be raging too

Being a eurofag, this thread is surreal for me. It makes me realize how inferior Americans are, they don't even put their fucking carts away.
This works great, but I'm sure that most Europeans don't even need that, they would do it anyway.

Nothing wrong with walking an extra 800 feet. If I stay overnight I'll usually find 2-5 of them tucked under my trailer. I'll gather them up and put them away to get them out of the way. I've had a few slam into my fuel tanks oom the wind, but they bounce off.

I always put mine away, and sometimes even the ones that are just left in the open just to set a good example.

The US has $1 coins, they're just not commonly used in favor of paper and most places don't know what the fuck to do with them.