pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/9hrPj
youtube.com/watch?v=vEK5VxDMMjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I may lay my rebalance/damage patch aside and work on some of my more fun ideas instead for a bit. Like my idea for a 4th option for accessing the Institute where you set up a giant drill and just bore down into the facility amidst waves of synths warping in.

Also, first for qt ghoul.

That isn't Cliff Brisco

You will never make that mod ever.

reminder /fog/ is for humans only
no muties allowed

The armor for FO4 is atrocious...

Shadowed Regular/Sturdy Combat Armor is both the best in defense and aesthetics. I can't bear to use anything else.

Maybe. Maybe.

My waifu is a peak human!

Your waifu is a puke human

>mfw no qt ghoul with whom to chat about the 21st century

They really never make good use of the fact that your character is from before the war.

Is FO meant to be post-apocalyptic and gritty?

Or a 50's Sci-Fi adventure?

>pic related

Calm your tits, Dogtooth is doing it already

also

Peyton, Trainwiz and Buffscale, what you think? its still here and it fits on the PA skeleton

>imgur.com/a/9hrPj

I can't seem to get bitrates to not be AIDS for fallout for whatever reason.

>Tactics model 7.62mm Vindicator

I always thought that the Fallout 2 caseless Vindicator was cooler

Quick question, if I'm a short range shotgun power armor type of character and I'm sneaking around with Deacon, will he get a sneak attack bonus if I order him to take the first shot before we're detected?

To be fair, the X-02 re-implementation of Enclave Armor from FO3 /is/ supposed to be the same power armor as Tactics. Said it a few times, but FO3 referred to the Enclave power armor as "horned devil" armor. It's just a less alien grasshopper take on it.

I'd literally never seen this animation before until this

It's the best when they toss them right over the railing off a building.

It's Raygun Gothic meets typically traditional post-apocalyptia

Last night I saw Pickman do some kung fu shit where he slid under a raider's legs to trip him. Never saw that before either.

Minuteman stone cold slam!

DAMMIT PRESTON!

Could I get the name of the UI mod?
Thanks in advance.

>a single suit of armor being modded into an abortion of a game is the whole Midwest BoS
>it is an exceptionally shitty looking take on the armor besides
So what's it like going through life a mouthbreathing retard?

No, it's not; Tactics PA was developed and manufactured by BoS; X-02 is the Mk. II APA from Fallout 2 with a unique appearance instead of sharing the same visuals as the Mk. I APA like it did back then

They're stylistically similar, though

shut up idiot

>Decide to use BoS Vertibirds instead of fast travel
>The thing flows about as slow as I run anyway

Why the fuck does the pilot keep toggling the rotors up? Just fucking fly straight, you moron. Where the fuck did you learn to fly?

Transparent PA HUD, Better Dials for PA (Vault-Tec Blue), PA map fix

Nerdy moms

fuck off

>Get minuteman vertibird
>Hype to be able to fly in style to new settlements
>Can't actually fly to undiscovered locations

what's the fucking point then

Looks shit

guessing you don't play on survival

Nah. Only reason I even play 4 still is settlement lego autism.

I feel like Survival wouldn't really even be any good as it is vanilla anyways.

Slutty moms

>shut up idiot
I could, but no.

i would put that PA as "Frank Horrigan Power Armor"

which comes back to the theory that the Chicago Branch made the APA MK2 based on the Midwest + X01 prototype, and sent it the blueprints to the Enclave on the Oil Rig so it could be manufactured via PoseidoNET, Eden could had helped on fix the errors on both X-01, APA Mk1 and MWPA since he was a fucking sentient ZAX computer.

And the reason for Why the Chicago chapter is missing is because they were killed by the Enclave after that, the ruse caused by the calculator probably made them act earlier there to cover their tracks.

>>>/NMA/

>potato face
>L cup breasts
>3 inch waist
>500 inch hips

Literally the deviantart of bethesda modding.

More your speed I take it

F4 community, everyone! If you're going to waifu post, stop using the same screenshot.

Eden was dormant in terms of communication until alerting the remnant force to come set up shop

That's an incredibly hokey thin theory, user

It was the only one I had on my laptop! I'm glad you want more of my waifu though!

Now you're the tumblr of bethesda modding.

>i would put that PA as "Frank Horrigan Power Armor"

Horrigan's armor was its own thing.

No. Just stop.

I don't mind the exaggerated body too much but the real sin is those awful lips. They're supposed to line up with the pupils, not the epicanthic fold.

I never understood why Horrigan had power armor. It's like people who say Courser's should have their own PA.

Either he gets his strength from the super mutant muscles, or the power armor suit. You can't combine the strength of both.

Anyone tried Vertibird Overhaul? How's it conflict with other mods that use Vertibirds like Minutemen 2.0?

>those veins

What mod?

They're not "supposed to" anything, you fucking autist. That said, they do look like shit.

Sheer intimidation factor

Don't reply to me you stupid piece of shit. Especially when you don't know anything about facial features. Fuck off and kill yourself, you'll be doing everyone around you a big favor.

>Dunnin-Kruger effect: the user

Don't give me your fucking paltry (you)s ever again.

Eden became sentient after the events of Fo1 and started to make contact with the enclave after that, and even rose as a highly important member and councilor thanks to his intelligence.

that is because the strain of FEV that he probably made contact with it turned him into an abomination, so they can use the PA on the same way As Ingram did with her legs.

imagine a giant cyborg supermutant, with the same size as Swan and armed with the best that the Enclave has to offer as the "Enforcer" of their will

he was a fucking tank who obeyed only to dick, even the Enclave soldiers feared the bastard.

You can't even spell it correctly. You really are a fucking moron.

Didn't I say not to respond to me ever again?

>muh headcanon

I'll stop after you kill yourself for being fucking stupid.

That's it, no more (you)s for you.

>Sometime between 2236 and 2238, Frank Horrigan underwent his transformation into a super mutant. During this period, he was kept under heavy sedation and operated on by Enclave technicians and scientists under the directions of Dr. Charles Curling. Following testing in January of 2239, it was decided that Horrigan should be activated for field operations.

>After a series of successful and bloody missions ending in March of 2239, the Enclave created a modified version of power armor specifically to encapsulate Horrigan's bulk. From this point forward, Frank was "married" to his suit. He could not be separated from it as it continually pumped him full of drugs, acting as a "life support."

i know that obsi/v/fags are autistic retards with their highest levels of muh tacticool headcanon, but shitting on Fallout lore...

There should be a mod that makes it so you have to specifically choose a dialogue option in order to receive additional radiant quests.

Right but you're missing what I'm saying about PA. Either the armor's strength is acting on something, or the wearer's strength. You can't combine both of them together. If the suit is lifting something, the muscles underneath mean nothing, if your muscles are stronger than the suit, then the suit is pointless, and regular armor would be better.

The whole point of exoskeletal suits is that they make possible jobs easier, not impossible jobs possible (unless it's a cripple suit). See: real suits

Do you guys ever try to farm legendaries? I have a save just before I clear out mass pike tunnel, where two legendary ghouls spawn, occasionally only 1.

I've gotten a lot of garbage. I'm level 36, shouldn't some of this stuff be sturdy at least?

>Do you guys ever try to farm legendaries?
One of the mods on my docket is one to remove legendary weapons, to repurpose the modifiers to unique weapons, and to replace legendary drops with caches or token items that can be traded in elsewhere.

I was talking about Eden and not Frank

I think I've settled on what I'm replacing Two Shot with, BTW. 100% bloody mess on kill. Fits the weapons it's attached to. Overseer's Guardian. Big Boy. Intimidation.

Fallout PA is more similar to a forklift than a modern powered frame. The suit is doing all of the work, from the feet to the hands, no load is placed on the wearer's body. With a modern exoskeleton, you still grip things with your real hands, and if you tried to lift something that was too heavy for your natural body but not too heavy for the suit, it would just rip your hands off at the wrists. Or they're like pic related, meant to bear the load of a heavy tool while leaving your arms free to control the movement.

I'd run a legendary crafting mod but it just feels too cheaty to me, especially when it doesn't require perks.

>veins
my dick

Peeking under the hood sure is interesting.

Question. What are the best tutorials for learning to use the Creation Kit beyond just value swapping?

Hey, so I've got this mod I'm trying to tinker with.

It adds the New Calibers ammo to the ammunition manufacturing plant from the Contraptions DLC.

But the 7.62x39mm round it creates is the wrong one and it hasn't been updated in a while.

Anyone know how to switch the ammo it produces? I'm currently using Fo4Edit but it doesn't seem to show the recipes.

Open'er up in the CK and go to the recipes then change the produced material in the dropdown. It's straight-forward.

When I try to load it in the GECK it gives me a 'attempting to load multiple masters' error and cancels.

It's an issue with your ini, you need to find bEnableMultipleMasters in your creation kit ini in your game directory and change its setting to 1, allowing you to load more than 1 master file per session.

gotta enable multiple masters

set it to 1 instead of 0

Probably old Skyrim series.

>attempting to load multiple masters' error and cancels
Confirmed for baby's first CK (not GECK anymore as of Fo4) mod. There is an ini edit that needs to be done to enable that, which has been the case for a decade+ now.
Also, ffs don't use the CK just to do COBJ work, especially with a small plugin or one that has multiple dependencies.

Which ini file? I looked in both the Creation Kit and Creation Kit prefs ini and neither had that entry. Do I have to add it somewhere?

I fixed this back when I was doing NV modding but all the tutorials are for the NV GECK, not the new kit, didn't know if it was different.

I'm assuming under general, this was a problem in the older gecks so I'm assuming there

You need to add it under [general] if it isn't there

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

Hey guys, could someone recommend any good armor/clothing/weapon mods for Fo3? Nothing too flashy or overpowered, it'd be great if it was something nice and practical, and not too lore-rapey, if possible.

Not much for FO3 in that regard really.

To be honest you're probably better installing Tale of Two Wastelands for FNV to play FO3 in FNV with its mod community / support.

Hmm. So all the Chargen stuff is in the CK, right? That Start Me Up mod doesn't seem to change that, even with the wilderness and origin start. It should be theoretically possible to start the game from a different point instead of the pre-war Sanctuary Hills map, right?

Not sure what character gen data has to do with a mod an alternate start mod...

And now for the Fallout 4 Low Int playthrough.

youtube.com/watch?v=vEK5VxDMMjo

Not him, but what do you use to edit COBJ?

Working on some settlement stuff and it's a pain in the ass.

>Not sure what character gen data has to do with a mod an alternate start mod...

I was confused why the mod wouldn't move the point where the game opens. You'd want it to be an enclosed location absent of hostiles to prevent the death-in-chargen situation, but unless the point of origination is locked down, I'm really tempted to try remaking that mod with a different spin.

Just another project on the pile.

Anything to do with UI and menu modding generally requires witchcraft as far as Beth games, and a decent knowledge of C++.

>C++
No, it fucking doesn't

Thanks.

Any idea where I should look to find the recipes? Looks like it loaded all the base game assets and it's quite a lot to sift through.

For the F4SE plugin you'll inevitably need to make it does.

unfortunately no

I'm not familliar with the F4CK

They're "constructable objects". That's where you'll find the recipes.

Underrated post.

You can do animations yourself too in the base game.

xEdit, as ever.

survival is just a timesuck and ruined the game for me tbqh

it made me spend more time playing but less time actually doing what I wanted

Yeah, can't find the recipe for the ammo.

Gun mods, yes. Caliber conversion kits, yes.

The actual ammo, no.

Blegh.