/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Monsters edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old:

Geralt and Triss OTP

Lads? ;_;

What's the toy in question?

Is Aerondight better than the Moonblade in TW1?

I'd say Aerondight

I can't decide...
They're both fucking dicks

Aerondight because of who gives it to you obviously

fuck it, I just chose Ewald.
He seems like the lesser dick

I hope Geralt cleans that chair afterward, it's probably stained brown now.

Triss Meribraaap and her butterfly sharts leave a very clear trail.

I fucking love Phillipa, her scheming makes me hard.

Oh, he'll clean it...with his tongue :3

Doesn't hurt that she has two extra holes to fuck. Well, it might hurt her

She's the main reason I decided to leave Radovid in power on my play-through.
I've hated that cunt since W2.

>page trissfu

Could a sorceress transform someone into a pair of sentient panties?

I don't know, but I'd spend the eternity being Triss' panties if they could.

Considering people can be transformed into statues and pigs, I'd say there's a good chance

You must enjoy the smell of shit then, cause you be full of it from the constant daily sharts.

Triss' shit is chocolate 2.0. It's the breakfast of champions. My Geralt loves it :3

Why do i never see any love for Shani

Literally who

The only waifufags that are left are a majority of Triss cultist, and a few Yens.
Shani's used to get love when this gen had more people, same with Iris, Philipa, Ves etc. but they're all literally side characters though. You can't end up with any of them in the end. .

>chocolate
Just call it what it is. Rank bacteria ridden SHIT Doesn't matter how hot the person it comes from.
It's probably top 5 of the most resulting things on the planet, up there with corpses.

I like Shani, but I always keep Geralt faithful to Triss and I'm personally too obsessed with Triss to make time for her. Shani is the best sidefu alongside Keira and Ves though.

Anything processed by Triss' beautiful body turns to chocolate nectar. Her shit is not only nutritious and healthy, but it also makes you strong and immune to diseases. It cures both AIDS and cancer. It makes the blind see, it makes the crippled walk again. It's the most wonderful substance in the universe.

Triss isn't real
Get a reality check

>Triss isn't real
Now you're just talking nonsense. You need to have a glass of Triss' diarrhea special. It seems to me you would benefit from its exceptional nutritious properties. It opens the mind and the heart and lets you see the secrets of the universe. It's gateway to a whole new dimension of reality. They don't call it the nectar of Gods for nothing.

Aerondight. Honestly by that stage of the game it's your combat talents that are the biggest deal. At earlier levels your sword can make things a hell of a lot easier. IIRC it was possible to get a triple red meteorite blade in Act 1 and the difference that makes against low-level opponents was staggering.

At high levels, Group Style into Trips into Autokill, Strong Stun into Autokill and whatever it was Fast Style did makes a way bigger difference than base damage and shit like that.

What kind of Combat Mods should I use with The Enhancement System ? I would like to play the whole game again, this time with some extra spice to it.

Damn, I forgot how great this game looks with everything set to high/ultra