/pg/ - Persona general

previous: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Haru is my NTRfu

Post the cutest Futaba you've got

champagne flutes and

I'm in the staking bar, I got debts, I'm a debaser.

Is no one tired of this rude bitch?

She's the only girl who canonically has romantic feelings towards Joker (she feels it regardless if you go friends or romance route)

Meltycheesedick is my husbando

dinner suits that

Repostan

So /pg/, I've been wondering sometime for a while now and wanted to see what your opinion is.
Tell me: What's that bowtie on the card guy tell you 'bout his design?

Dinner suits that

FUTABA AND YUSUKE SITTING IN A TREE

Go on....

Shit hair color and style

Bitch, be humble.

Rude. Caroline only wants what's best for you.

just beat 3rd palace, when does the story start to pick up

how much money do i have to pay for lucifer?

T-R-O-L-L-I-N-G

>not being into lolidom
Gay

I know this usually isn't the case, but are any of the party member Personas fusable? Specifically Loki, objectively the coolest and most important demon.

Meanwhile Hifumi is the only girl that canonically has no romantic feelings towards Joker until the very instant you tell her you want to fuck

post more Makoto butt

P-A-I-N-T-I-N-G

LAVENZA IS CUTE

PERSONA BEST GIRL TIER LIST

Waifu Tier: Haru
Good Tier: Makoto, Kawakami, Tae
OK Tier: Futaba, Hifumi, Ann
Harem Tier: Chihaya, Ohya

She was the only one who got sad when I turned her down, I felt a little bad.

I guess she's supposed to be the bad cop in the duo. But I wonder why they wouldn't say anything about serving God. Though to them, it probably doesn't matter.

But HOW cute user?

this is pretty cute

She'll probably be the canon love interest in the animation, too. Hell, she even mentions that she used to fantasize about the leader of the Phantom Thieves before she met us.

Or they'll just animate Ryuji's despair.

They all feel sad, though, just hide it better
Chihaya is the most obvious one

>listing whore above anyone else
Should've made an NTRbait tier just for her.

I knew the twist beforehand so I was aware of the fact that she's Lavenza's mean side personified.

I think she's just really sheltered and introspective. Her date in hawaii is really cute and shows intimacy but isn't necessarily romantic.

I'm fine with that, it'd be a good compromise after having her show up so late.

post some cute makoto/jokers

Her tough attitude is just an act, Justine stated that Caroline spends time practicing her lines and stances, and she gets sad when executing Personas

Not baiting, I legit think P3 fucking sucks compared to P4 and what I've played of P5. It tries too hard and the characters are dumb and shitty, the only decent character being Aegis. P4 had more life in it and it knew what it wanted to be, even if it was a semi rip-off of Jojo. I'm liking most things about P5, namely the combat system which is as it should be, instead of making you get lost in the menus. Also Ryuji is better than Yosuke, and Morgana is better than Teddy.

Imouto is NOT for romance!!!
She's exclusively for platonic mamoru!

She's actually not really mean, it's just an act. She even spaghettis when Justine reads her notes out loud

I think Caroline is actually Levenza's affection for Joker

Does anybody have any tips on how to get through the beginning of the game on hard? It feels like a huge crapshoot that I don't have much control over since very limited abilities and the enemies have a good chance of one to two shotting you, ending the game on a crit.

Sorry user she's not my imouto

My favorite

Mental breakdowns are caused by killing someone's Shadow. He can't do that to the PT, since their Shadows already became their Personas.

The berserking ability wouldn't have been useful to him at the time. The localization screwed up the explanation for it, but how it works is that it doesn't actually make people psychotic, it just essentially removes their restraint. All berserking the PT would've done at the time is make them go all out against him, and that's counterproductive at the time.

No, he definitely does use his berserking ability on himself. It's not as clear in the localization, but in the Japanese version, he wonders out loud if he can really go all out against them/Joker before using his ability on himself (and thus removing what restraint he had in the previous fight).

Loki has nothing to do with his mental state - he uses him in the first fight briefly too. He's just a second Persona he can call on as needed.

Lupins Lads
It kills me that there's no apostrophe

>P3 fucking sucks, it's too tryhard
>the only decent character is Aigis
Into the trash.jpg

Can't wait for Joker to spoil cute not-imouto in the spinoffs
>69 hits on Pixiv
My condolences

she'd be 10x more likable if she didn't sound 40 and all of her sentences didn't end in INMATE

>Joker is supposed to be the Trickster
>Goro, the other side of the same coin, has the god of Tricksters as his Persona
You fucking what?

Any videos of Haru's friends route?

Holy shit this is so comfy

More like this please

>P3 has an onee-san
>P4 has a kek
>P5 has lolis
How do you fuck up this bad? Or are pedophiles the target audience now?

You took my sister WHERE!?

Patrician ship right here.

They're not even datable, shut up

Look at it this way, if Joker marries Futaba, he'll be Sojiro's son(in-law) forever

Wait the two lolis are actually one loli? Even worse.

TO THE BONE ZONE YEAAAAAAAAAOOOOW

jk makoto worst girl

How the fuck is Elizabeth an onee-san

Wouldn't Margaret be more fitting?

I hope we can romance her in P5 Crimson

Shiho only has eyes for Ann, she was built for pure yuri love

The fact is that they're there, instead of something else like Igor in a bikini.

They're separated in order to be crippled and unable to stand up against the villain. I was expecting their ages to add up as well, but whatever.

LAVENZA IS FIERCE

Justine is basically a non-character anyway so really it's just a metaphorical growth of Caroline turning back into Lavenza.

I want to be Sojiro's son in law

I honestly wished there was a seen with her in the interrogation room after you romance Makoto in her room.

My headcanon is that every character wants to fuck Anne and Joker just happens to be the only one to have asked.

>joker will never steal her heart

>dubfags

Isn't the guy technically God? Doesn't she have to obey him anyways?

SHUUJIN

Wait, when the fuck do the lolis perform a all out attack on you? They just did regular attacks and I just stood there

She still says inmate if you're an EOP, just with her Japanese dialogue over it

Degenerates, the whole lot of you. Literally worse than siscon Narukami

No

I accepted fake-Igors offer and didn't feel one bit bad about it, in fact this should be the good ending. Everyone is praising Phantom Thieves, and the public got what they wanted (to be a docile, thoughtless society). Remember that the god didn't force himself upon humanity, it was their own wish to not having to think for themselves which in turn summoned the Holy Grail.

dead lolis

this is the ng+ fight not the scripted you can't die fight.

Fucking this. Persona is meant to be played with its original voices, so you can feel the glory of Okabe as your bro.

every god in Persona is just an embodiment of humanity's x
this has been said multiple times in the few past threads

No, he's not God. Just a god. God in MegaTen is YHVH.

No such thing as absolute gods in the Persona franchise, user. Every greater being just plops into existence because humans desired for death/rumors/governance, whatever.

How did goro get out of the metaverse after he shoots your imagined self again? I know he enters when sae shows him jokers phone and futaba activated the nav but how does he get out?

Oh shit, there's an actual fight in NG+? And... And i thought I was cleared for spoilers. Oh well.

Thoughts lead to desire. Desire leads to sin. And sin leads to destruction.

Kind of sad this was the first and probably last time for dual audio. I doubt we'll get it again for P5 Arena even though that's probably the easiest means of it. It feels like a good treat that'll go away too soon.

someone post the needs a hug tier list

Rumors is fucking rad

I think the Metaverse was only active in a certain radius. The entire plan hinged on the police station being the exact same, so Akechi probably walked out of the Metaverse radius and had no idea he was even back in the real world.

It was terribly implemented this time around, so I wouldn't be surprised.

DEATH TO LOLIS

it's not really a spoiler, you fight Elizabeth in P3 NG+ and Margaret in P4 NG+.

Where do I find Stone of Scone?