twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tharja a best and canon

Azura is shit

Azura a best

updated

Stop enabling these early threads.

Fire Emblem is fun!

BERUKTO

He tries to justify it because if he didn't make the first post in an early thread somebody else would. He doesn't seem to understand the fallacy.

/feg/ is never gonna learn how to ignore them. I was actually planning on making a thread if we hit bump limit but the Lucina poster decided to start up again.

Delthea

You'll discover very quickly just how hypocritical and selective the spic is whenever he just randomly decides he wants to play janitor and when he just wants to get the first post regardless of thread

Feet tickling.

What's that supposed to be?
Whatever it is, It's all over the place.

What color is Lukas in heroes
I know nothing about Gaiden and haven't followed Echoes for the sake of novelty when I first play

Facesitting

>he constantly checks the catalog for a new thread
>when he finds one, he clicks on it in a hurry
>he quickly presses the quick reply hotkey just so he can post his generic message and image of his shitty character first

What a pleb.

But isn't that what you're doing as well by replying to him?

You forgot this part:

>then immediately afterwards devolve into a tantrum about how this is so awful, so horrible, why are we enabling this travesty WHY ARE WE ENABLING IT IT'S CRIMINAL *rushing to early thread to ensure tharja is the first post* IT AINT RIGHT I TELLS YA

I was going to say to not use master1200, but holy son of a tit this guy made it like 4.2mb so it wouldn't even be possible to post the original

(You), I guess?

ECHOES BANNER IN 5 MINUTES

Red

Why would there be anything at 8:40

>can't stop coming up with characters/casts that would make for fun Fire Emblem-style stories
>can't stop thinking of what would make an interesting and engaging narrative within the FE gameplay mechanics

>have no intention to ever write content for them
>have no intention to make art for them
>have no intention to ever put them into a hack
>even if I did, would never have the time for it

Fuck. I figured it out, guys.
I'm a goddamn ideas guy.

>spear
Blue

Who's Lukas?
We already have the images, so I assume he's blue since there's one guy I don't know with a spear.

All you do is recycle reused Echoes official art while pretending it holds a false illusion of relevance. Makes me go to sleep baybee. Zzz...

Which effie has the best soundtrack?
Tellius is making me reconsider.

What is she seeing?

>Fiona in B tier

How do you not see the irony here? You are one of the main contributors to the problem. /feg/ will never learn any better because you keep actively enabling this to happen. You're saying "this is bad, but it would happen anyways so it's fine for me to do it", then doing everything you can to ensure it happens anyways.

It's at least different from the the millionth Robin/Lucina image done by the same artist, don't you have a Robcina tumblr post to shill.

The spic has been particularly hostile to Lucina lately. Old habits die hard?

you have 30 seconds to post a better FE track than Eternal Bond
youtu.be/QRZpdcVAtf4

It's Tellius. I prefer PoR to RD's soundtrack but the character battle themes in RD are so fucking good.

UH OH
Tharjaspic is getting rustled

TLP His World remix

Me.

>it's okay when I do it because it's my waifu instead of theirs

Cognitive dissonance is a real bitch ain't it.

Felicia is the cutest! She makes me the happiest person alive! I`ll always be there for her no matter what! I`ll be there to support her with whatever she needs! I could never want anything more! I couldn't go on without her! I love Felicia!

Would you snuggle with this cute, comfy-looking tsun? I would! I'd give her pretty hair accessories for her pretty tails too!

youtube.com/watch?v=95s5iz-91rM

Leaking tripfaggots shouldn't be bannable.

>he says just after he posted the millionth tharja/robin pic in the first post

>Tharjacuck still loves his waifu even after she left him for Shaggy

>He replies to tripfags and doesn't filter them

I don't believe he truly loves her if he makes everyone hate her

Use this as you see fit.

who?

I like Hana

>filtering anything
At that point, you might as well just walk away from the screen. Report cancer, you can't win against spreading cancer by ignoring it.

Ninian is dead.

>"I'm going to stop making the threads"
>"Actually I overreacted I'll make them again"
>proceeds to get told to fuck off
Bless WWD

This gave Roy further shock.

You have no sense of irony do you? You're not fucking different.

>It's ok when it's my waifu guys.

RD will always be my number 1. Echoes and most of Fates are really good too.

I didn't even mention Lucina in any capacity, I just called out how you make your threads, and now you're turning into the aggressor pushing narratives to prove a point that makes no sense in context.

And I mean, if you really want to make it about that, then you're definitely in no position to start pulling rank on others. How many times have you posted this image in this month alone?

Not even just the romantic subtext of this image, this particular, specific image that isn't just "one of a million" but literally the same exact image over and over again.

Tripspic doesn't love his "waifu" he loves the way she looks. That's why he likes Rhajat, Camilla, Kagero and Sonya as well. It's just a subhuman way of thinking, but what do you expect from one of them?

FOR DEFYING LORD TATARA
DIE

And posting the same shitty pics of your waifu every day for 4 years is any better? Ok

>need to 5star Barst to feed him to Cherche

Post neat Tellius themes:
youtube.com/watch?v=kthOv2StQoM
youtube.com/watch?v=ofwT1xh25v8

>claims to love Tharja
>makes tons of post on how he would cheat on her with Titty Ninja or Sonya
Really activates the almonds

You know, I want to like the spic, he's trying VERY hard to be in the right about a subject that's difficult to disagree with him on because of how objective it is. He clearly wants to be the good guy.

But it's the hypocrisy, the petty, blatant, almost dare I say "toxic" hypocrisy that completely deconstructs and derails any argument he tries to assemble.

What are the odds that she and Ashnard will pollute/enhance Ike's banner

>seriously considering 5*ing Shanna
She's cute

I like her too, but she's missing a sock. Or mismatching them.

At least he also give her reposition.

all the cool kids mismatch our legwear

I just don't fucking get it. You HAD to have seen the hypocrisy when you posted this, you had to. I just don't understand how you were capable of typing that with a straight face, genuinely believing you were the altruistic deliverer of justice.

He actually post some good posts when it's not about Tharja.
If he stops being so autistic about his waifu he'd be pretty alright I say.
But of course that's too much to ask for.

Ashnard is a GHB for sure.

Don't forget the times his trip disappears during a shitposting episode and mysteriously pops back up once it's over.

Remember that the report button was invented specifically for people like tripspic. Keep /feg/ a bright and happy /feg/, don't let it turn into Gamefaqs.

>female corrin amazon exclusive
Source? I only see Mamui on Amazon.

>6 Shanna's
>none are +Atk/-Res

At least I have Desperation.

It's April guys, the spic is always at his worst around this time. It's just annual tradition, he can't help it. The bunnies only heightened this year's effect.

Her stats are pretty good too, though you probably want a -res +spd or atk nature, which tends prompts you to change her special to something else (although it's only a few points really).

She's not a bad blue lance, though unless you're going for fliers there may be a better choice. Clair and Lukas are also coming as blue lances, so you may want to check them out before committing a 5* upgrade.

>deleting posts
Oh boy it begins.
Get ready for hard Drill shitposting.

¿Which FE girl is shit waifu for you?

I already gave up on reporting him. No-one really cares about global rule 6.

Chrom's outfit is so fucking stupid.

Why -RES ?

Chrom's not that bad. I don't remember seeing the mismatch in Awakening, but it's passable in Heroes at least.
Hana is just more noticeable due to the bare legs. I really like her, but whenever I see her in full it always seems to stand out.

How will you celebrate Lucina's birthday in 7 days /feg/?

Why is his cape torn? Isn't he a good prince?

Is Beruka good for anything aside from as a wall?

anything can change

Gray is a lucky man.

It's the best bane. -HP and -Def will always get you killed by someone new while -Res just lets the usual suspects of Linde, Rein, Tharja and Nino kill you quicker than they were already going to.

I've been trying to min max the ninja rape cave for the past week bros. I'm about to give up and just let Beruka, Silas, and Effie get all the xp. Are the next levels hard enough that I should keep trying to min max this shit?

rolling tonight

FOR ALM

*Kiran
Gray doesn't exist

Contortionism

you probably don't remember it in awakening since he also only wears one sleeve, and keeps his cape on that side
what a weird guy