/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

Feared the dark
>Pontiff arena screenshots
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229419686666

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d2fCWczDbA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When is the new arena going live?

Yesterday

fuck you, you made me check to see if they were releasing a fifth arena

Is the ultimate Souls redpill realizing that DaS3 is a steaming pile of shit and actually way worse than DaS2 making it the worst entry in the series.

Is there a better taunt than spamming the empty estus animation?

Is warrior the best class for a pure str build?

Someone able to help me burn down Oceiros on NG+ PC SL120?

This boss always gives me the willies, so, any help will be kindly accepted!

Name ONE (1) good reason why you aren't partaking RIGHT NOW.

>tfw dex

not since they got rid of shrug

is there any actual reason behind it being the OG pygmy or is it just DEEPEST LORE GET VAATI ON THE PHONE XD shit

also
- is the current human race different than the pygmies for a good reason or is memezaki being retarded

-did Gwyn do anything right

-is the abyss evil or does the ringed city prove it a good force it dindu nuffin

-does this mean that manus wasnt furtive OG and was just a king

-should i partake

A few days ago, I'd agree wholeheartedly, but I really like TRC, so I'm reluctant to do so now. DaS3 isn't so bad. It's just not what it could've been. It's fine enough.

yes, knight is only superior if you want to have high vit and attunement slots

The ultimate Souls redpill is realizing that all entries have their strengths and weaknesses and that which is the "best" or "worst" is a matter of personal preference.

I'm leveling a sorcerer as we speak. I shall partake.

Am I just best off using raw weapons until I have most of the magic and weapons I need?

No, some of the better str weapons have 15 or 16 dex reqs and you want the vit if you want heavy armor and heavy weapons.

>want to make a new build
>don't want to spend 15 hours getting it online

what do

>did Gwyn do anything right
He got to the first flame first and got dibs on the best soul

speaking of partaking, what is the absolutely most LOCUST build you can make?

two preacher arms and preacher mask are a given, but what should the rest be? How do we emulate that fat bug booty?

What helmet looks most like a top hat in dark souls 3? I'm going all Abradolf Linkler on lothric

>what do
Well for one you could try not sitting on your ass for 12 hours

So, who possesses the lord souls in Dark Souls 2 and 3? Nito had the Death soul, the Bed of Chaos had the Life soul, shards of the Llight soul were possessed by Seath and the 4 kings and of course, the Dark soul was spread among humans. But what about 2 and 3? Where did the lords souls go?

Who's the coolest NPC in DS3?

I can't decide whether it's Eygon or Vilhelm.

>DaS2 is better than DaS3
this meme has got to stop

youtube.com/watch?v=d2fCWczDbA8
this might answer some of your questions.

>-is the abyss evil or does the ringed city prove it a good force it dindu nuffin
Asian storytelling, they're less about good vs evil and more about law vs chaos, neither is inherently good nor evil.

as for gwyn he's basically Zeus and as anyone who knows anything about Greek gods, Zeus did everything wrong.

CE

>- is the current human race different than the pygmies for a good reason or is memezaki being retarded

The Pygmy Lords are closer to the Dark Soul than most humans, meaning the dark's mutagen effects are more pronounced. It's why

Gael is basically a fucking ape Orphan of Kos.

>does this mean that manus wasnt furtive OG and was just a king

Not necessarily, but it's likely he was just some dude. After all, the Furtive Pygmy was... furtive, and easily forgotten. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't one of the Pygmy Lords, despite having given them the majority of the Dark Soul. He fucked off at some point.

But at the same time, it's entirely plausible that he's only easily forgotten because TRC has been sealed away.

sign down in front of boss door if you're still around

>reddit and memey

wow dark souls pvp is truly a wonderful experience. i tip my fedora to you pvpers, maybe one day i will be good enough to spam r1 with my rapier!

Get Vaati on the phone.

I think it's implied the current human race is different because Manus was referred to as a "primeval man".

Gwyn sparked everything basically, so it was almost his world to fuck up, you know?

I can't tell, it certainly doesn't seem to be healthy to certain places and beings.

Manus is kinda muddled now, I don't really know where he stands anymore. My personal headcanon is that he wasn't /the/ pygmy, but he was one of the more powerful ones that caused a lot of the abyssal fuckery.

You should.

how

Can't see it. Let's use a pass: dsg

Does that include all gestures nigga

>has a weapon with HA
>chooses to spam roll and fucking jump nonstop instead
It's definitely that blue guy's fault though

sorry i was already using dsg pass

If he turned around he woulda gotten frosted by Vordt's
He had no good way around that
Maybe try running to the ladder and see if they fall off, it works sometimes.

It is possible that the "human" form is part of the illusion of fire, leverage for undead to burn themselves
Badass motherfucker of a son, tittilicious bombass daughter
The abyss is corruptive, acidic. It causes chasm and nibbles at the flesh. Dark is like pepper. Very good to have in small amounts, fucks everything up in large amounts
He might be, might not be. Perhaps you should find your own answers
Absolutely

The ones that matter

Don't do things you don't need to do
Do things you do need to do quickly
It wasn't even a good run

How you even get yourself into that situation is what I want to know.

what does HA mean?

either way i couldn't win against a 2v1 against rapier + vordthammer

how bad is she /dsg/ ?

not him but facing a great hammer backed up by someone else using a fast weapon is basically one of the most nightmarish situations ever, unless you're a parry king with hornet ring and take the fast weapon out in one shot, you're basically fucked.

>wanted to spend my day off getting my sun medals, playing the Kingdom Hearts remix collection, and making a good lunch while I catch up on some media
>7:49 PM
>ended up spending all day trying to get sun medals because it's been incredibly slow all day
>haven't even eaten yet
>I still need to get concords as well
I fucking hate this life.

is that supposed to be rei

Nice meme hair and meme eyes

You were awesome, user. Thanks and cool build!

>lorefags actually think that miyazaki had a coherent story and world in his mind when he wrote the lore bits for dark souls

literally by just walking through road of sacrifices ember'd. didn't even have dried finger on.

you're a fucking autist and ruined this general

>what does HA mean?
Hyper armor, but dont worry no amount of poise would have let you trade with Vordts anyway while just using a mace.

the presets are literally better

>Thanks and cool build!

don't thank me, thank lightning arrow

Make the vertical distance in her face shorter and make her eyes larger. Shorten the distance between her mouth and chin.

>implying there are any real builds you can do in dark souls 3 other than shitty attempts at memes

>ds3 shitters cant handle the truth
lmao

>i have a home, good food to eat, video games, and free time to play them
>i fucking hate this life

sasuga user

he really is right though

remember when /dsg/ used to make cute girl faces on male bodies?

i remember

Mule yourself over the damage boost ringa and stack all INT. You will burn down everything that isn't Aldrich or Crystal Sage.

Give it to me straight
no bullshit, no memes, no anime
What is your favorite build in Dark Souls III?

Why do you think DaS2 is better than 3?
Explain I want to understand what could lead you to such a wrong opinion

I've been invading those woods for two hours now and every single invasion has involved 2+ phantoms and a twink host. Fuck you.

full strength orientated FUGS

make me feel like sam hyde in the gym.

>Dragonforms viability directly correlates to how good the pvp is
>DaS2 dragonform was the best because it was actually armor
>DaS1 comes in second
>DaS3 has shit tier pvp
>DeS didn't even have a dragonform, reminding us of infinite grass munching and scraping spear.

Do people seriously ALTF4 the church? I didnt even spam black flame yet

Do you guys see that bucket on the left? Its placement is way too specific and I feel like it's not a coincidence that it's there. What does furtive pygmy have to do with Irithyll Dungeon? What did Miyazaki mean by this?

It's just a fucking bucket, you goddamn retard.

SL30 Twink build with stats to use almost every weapon in the game as raw + buffs and allows me to change dramtically how I want to play versus low level ganks and shitters

that is undoubtedly the bucket that the furtive pygmy shat in

Fai/Str, I found out how fun it is when I was making my vicar and kept using it.

Why do none of my posts here get replies I don't understand ;-;

WHY DO YOU ALWAYS IGNORE ME

you need to pretend DS2 is good if you want (you)'s

i disconnect from anyone that has poor fashion sense

L O N D O R

The fuck you talking about, that's obviously Velka's vomit bucket on her sick day as Maiden Astraea

there is also a mug and a bowl right next to the bucket. Maybe whoever shat in the bucket was eating a meal at the same time. Who would multitask that efficiently? Hmmm the plot thickens

what rings / chime for a str/faith build?

>Midir's soul cant be transposed into a fifth dragon stone
>the dragon shields have no unique mechanics with the dragonform
>no bandaid item to make the dragonform not shit
>No Locust transformation
Why does From hate fun? Did Sony bully them into keeping BB transformations as the best in the series?

Good Abyss creature.

So best four rings are now Chloranthy, FaP, Life, and Prisoner's Chain, right?

Peeping Gundyr is beautiful

>want 3v3 gold badge
>everyone spamming nothing but lightning arrows
Still haven't lost one but it's still obnoxious.

I like DS2 for the Majula theme and also the overall esthetic. The world was more disjointed but it was fucking massive and you didn't need to warp to it like you do in 3.

I really liked the Emerald Herald too.

>Bearer of the curse, I will always be at your side.

So comfy.

>DaS2 dragonform was the best because it was actually armor
lol sure das2babby

the fap ring does fuckall

How much did the matchmaking change with the patch? My SL before was 132 to get both 120 and 150; do I need to change it?

Estoc+BKGA hornet ring parry fishing. Rest in peace caestus.

DaS2 sucked dick.
The patrician order is as follows: DaS1 > DaS3 > DaS2

>reading comprehension

Talk to the Dragonoid form in DS1. Pointless as fuck.

How can I make my character this T H I C C

Collector's Edition?

>literally a better version of prisoner's chain at high levels
>fuckall

that's a drawing user

I miss it

Steel Protection 3

it's the only time in the series where the buff was actually substantial and the breath actually did damage.

This one was.

>get invaded by estocfag
>run away
>alt f4 seconds before he catches me

On a serious note, I don't think there are enough spears of the church at ~SL80. I keep getting roped in by putting my summon sign down.