/fhg/ - For Honor General

Useless team edition

Died to Lawbringer Shove into light/GB mixup: >New V105 patch is out for PC/consoles waiting certification.
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-288027-16/release-notes-for-v105

>Leaked Centurion / Ninja Image
imgur.com/a/r8jXO

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character damage values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

**ATTENTION CONSOLE BROS**
There is now an official PS4 and XB1 Community!

If you would like to join, search For Honor General (PS4)
For Honor General Official (XB1)

or

Message/add TheSteroid386 (PS4) or metalkid267 (XB1) and we will invite you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=so5TlXOkpHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How replayable is the For Honor campaign? Is it something that won't get boring if you play it over and over? I plan on speedrunning it.

>(embed) (embed)
Why must you do this, OP?

Rushing it should be bearable, looking for collectibles is boring as all hell though.

>Ubisoft ruined a great videogame idea

Does it tell you how long it took you to beat it? Is there a leaderboard?

Reminder that PK is completely balanced and it's your responsibility to get used to her lightning speed if you want to call yourself a good player.
No need to look at who I play, I'm completely unbiased in this discussion!

>spawn against opponent
>we are on a bridge
>i play shugoki
>mfw

Make her lights 50 ms slower maybe?

oww hoi PKIDF.

Are ranged feats balanced?

What do you think?

Just make the second light not attack faster than the first light. No one else has this gimmick, and it's indefensibly cancerous.

"Hey man I have a great idea, lets make a game thats about skill in hand to hand combat, and add ranged weapons!"

This is why I play 1v1 and 2v2.

I just want a character with a Drill as weapon

Comedy gold but does this really need reposting?

youtube.com/watch?v=so5TlXOkpHI

Fear itself should never be able to be paired with sharpen blades. And personally I think sharpen blades does way too fucking much damage

It's hilarious when somebody is damaged by it and a nobushi with an attack boost just one shots them bc passive

who /fatchink/ here?

>people messaging me nice things and wanting to party up
>can't respond to their kindness in any way shape or form
>too cloudy for smoke signals

Have you tried messaging them back?

too shy, user?

You sound precious

my communications are banned for 2 days cause i called a PK a lil slut dorkmoon.

Religiously.

And I thought you were a pussy, It just goes to show

How do you guys bind your guard mode/target toggle on mouse/keyboard? I'm having a lot of issues fighting multiple people, coming from controller.

>just fucking accidently demon hugged at a peace nigger
>die becuase of it

Confirmed for orochies are the scum of the earth along with PKs.
They will always run away from a fight.
They will quit the game before they lose
They will exclusively zone attack if nothing else works.
They will not GG you.
They will spam emote if they won the first round and rage hard when you win the rest of the match.

Seriously, are all orochies 11yo?

Every thread until PK gets the nerf she needs

Are any feats balanced?

>COOL ASSASSINS
>all have uchiha symbol on their fucking back
>will only use the COOL NINJA MOVES even if they aren't working
you tell me

Some yeah, and I hate them. But mostly for dragging down the image for better Orochi players. Seriously easy to counter that type of player and trash them though.

Punch Through is pretty balanced.

XBL, right? I got someone communications banned because I reported him over calling me a scrub camper or some tame shit like that.

Xbox is no place for banter

I know a orochi who is 23 years old, I know its strange. Every time we talk about 4 Honor he keeps saying the orochi isnt broken, and needs more health. Every couple of days I get a message from him about how he went 11-0 or 14-0 and no one could stop him. I don't understand how he doesnt see that he is broken.

How else will you break the defensive meta?

>Orochi
>Broken

orochi is actually completely balanced, the issue is his zone's indicator is broken. Be he's an assassin, more health would be stupid.

Was that warden Syria?

post fat men

>accidentally hug
>hits them
feels good

D R Y B L O O D

Orochi isn't broken, people attach way too much personally to these characters, they are just movesets and orochi blatantly isn't anywhere near the top 5

>orochi is actually completely balanced

>literally ONE usable attack if flicker is fixed, two currently
>moves which are always a bad thing yet come out accidentally on occasion
>mu tables show it to be the weakest char now lb got buffed

Nobody implied he is broken.
I was only referring to the type of people that play that class.

Who even are the top 5 after the patch?

Shugoki
PK
Warden

Then who? Valk and Warlord, I guess?

whose worse? fucking peace niggers or roaches?

there was a 108 roach in my last game, i 1v1ed him, i didn't see him pick up anything, or pop any feat, i popped juggernaut, and he just constantly attacked me until i died, even though i was blocking about half his attackes. he LITERALLY attacked me 20 times without running out of stamina. berzerker is the only non-broken assassin

What does Valk has going on for her?

Warden
Shug
Warlord
Valk
Raider

PK is not top 5 at all, on PC at least.

speed and her semi-vortex.
Roachis are just trash people.
>berzerker
You mean the literal nigger?

Warlord without a doubt.
Everything valk does ia reactable even on console.
Regardless, she is definitly a solid character.

>PK is not top 5
>Raider is

>Raider
>Wasn't even touched in the patch
>Is top 5 after the patch
How does that work?

Roach is balanced except for his zone indicator glitch. They fix that and he's fine.

And anyone can have great matches. I often go 10-0 as a goddamn Lawbringer

you
>LITERALLY
weren't blocking them at all, were you?

Because he was top 6 before and conq is shit now. Raider has always been good. A lot of trashmasters play him which makes you think he is bad.

>Raider

But not really. Lawguy is strictly better now. Confirm Ad Mortems off of light parries, and impaling riposte for the same effect as Raiders carry if you're in position for an environmental.

The only things Raider does better are exhausted punishes.

You can argue PKs no longer a top seat, but you ca't give her spot to fucking Raider.

That and he's not guaranteed heavy damage after gb, meaning you have to actually use some skill

PK was never top 5 on PC.

I think its because some ppl cant deal with his reactable mixups that they then decide he is top tier char.

That or some streamer got into their head.

Isn't a zone guaranteed off a heavy parry? And he can still wallbang for a side heavy.

So, what can Raiders and Lawguys do, then?

I'm not even being facetious, I'd love to play Raider and Lawman, but I can't play them for shit.

>no guaranteed heavy damage
AoE hits after guard break and it does one and a half bars.

this
just because a streamer is winning with them doesn't make them viable, streamers just play so much they are bound to get good

>PK was never top 5 on PC

Oh I see, you're retarded then.

Become a parrygod. Punish light parries with overheads for mad damage, or with charges if they put a ledge behind them.

>Somebody once told me shugoki is bad and for noobs.
>Parried and rolled him off the cliff every time he tried to contest my point.
He always stood next to the ledge, it was great.

Peacekeeper is still top 5 because of how safe she is. Followup lights are insane, AoE is still fast as fuck and safe on block, and if a PK knows how to feint or deflect they're practically unbeatable against a lot of the cast.

>Oh I see, you're retarded then.

Wow excellent argument!

If you think PK on PC was ever top 5, you are just straight up bad at the game. Try blocking the enemy for once.

See above.

I was talking about gb, and yep, but if they are too close or far from the wall you don't get it, and the fact you have to go for it at all is hindering when there's no wall at hand

>trying to get some endgame fashion for my orochi
>trying not to be edgy, going for butterfly/moth theme
>look at orochi legendary
Its literally just as bad as raider.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE!?!
So far the only legendary weapon i have liked is the lawbringers

>one bar is 25 damage
>zone attack is 28
>one and a half bars

???

That's a cool looking fatman

>Raider has always been good
What the hell do you mean "Raider has always been good"?! He's slow as fuck and serves only to train noobs how to parry.
>exhaustion punish
Yeah, too bad people can dodge away or counter gb.
His heavy into top light is the only viable move, but once you get past mid tier players its a death sentence since everyone knows that's his only tool. He can feint his zone, but that doesn't do shit against assassins who dodge through it or people that try and parry then cancel the parry, or just gb/light attack him out of it. Raider has zero legitimate offensive tools. At best he can hope to eek out a victory with feinting, but that is a long shot.

I bet you guys don't know how balanced Warden actually is

I mean, he's right for the wrong reasons. Warden is at a solid 50/50 WR at all levels of play. That just comes across as OP in a game that also has Berzerker.

>He's slow as fuck and serves only to train noobs how to parry.

Every character is slow as fuck if you just spam the slow attacks dumbass.

He's right though.

all the legendaries are garbage aesthetic, ended up sticking with Ikaruga gear for my roach
raiders looks like a TOY
most of the (nonlegendary) heroic gear looks great though

of course not, its impossible to block there cancerous light attacks.
if you dont know that, you are clearly a peace nigger main

>Wardens shoulder can be sidestepped easily
>Please ignore that if you try sidestepping and he GBs you literally cannot counter it
>Guessing game bullshit in a skilled fighting game is 100% okay by me
Literally the only people claiming Warden is balanced are Warden players. I'm gonna fucking cum in my pants when he's finally nerfed and Warden mains scream and bitch about it

>this_is_bait.jpg

Orochi's only fast light is his top. His side lights are 600ms, which is as slow as shugoki lights.

how do you put your fucking emblem on your armor? what the fuck nigger.

What's the 12-21 and the 21+?

>Guessing game bullshit in a skilled fighting game
Well, how else do you prevent the meta from devolving into a defensive turtle fest where every attempt at attacking gets punished?

But that chart puts nobushi at the third place from the top, which doesn't reflect tournament play at all, just how well these heroes play overall, at LOW levels where people can't even parry or tech, because that's the level most of the playerbase plays at.

i am a shugoki, slowest character in teh game nigga. anyone that can switch stance, light, and hit before i can even change stance needs nerfed

It's only on one piece of armor, and its different for every character. It's just the first option when you look at symbols

yup.

A PK just thumbs me down after i almost brought back a game where she spammed zone/lights in revenge the whole time.

Skill tiers. Higher number = more skillful.

But the stance change penalty is only an extra 100ms on top of the standard 100ms switch speed. That leaves you 400ms to react to side lights, and 300ms to react to top lights.

Why are you lying?

thanks for reminding me, I nearly responded

what the fuck are these things?

not him but it makes a difference all the same.

reputation level total

Is there any way to learn your skill tier?

I like everything but hilt on that

Currently debating between Mastuoka, Sakomizu and the Sugaruya. Will probably mix and match from other shit though.

free premium packs.
go on 'scavenge gear' on after selecting a hero, and cash them, I'd wait until the hero you want gear for is rep 3 at least though for heroic gear

Is it worth going for the Wardens legendary sword set? Got the guard and it looks gaudy as fuck, is the rest of the set as shit?

It makes a difference, sure, but it only absolutely destroys you if you're getting feinted or flickered. Light spam is more than possible to block.