mega.nz/#!DRwEyKqB!7XlYLtKQZ1pkmZHZxPMIllK8g6jXv-yWUy-SnF6JIs8

Only the Art updated with TOG:
mega.nz/#!qYplEYJQ!_Ot8MwzytP-HaftJ6_cmTUwJ6IsJ0dwEwJAmiVFnLl4

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12741901
strawpoll.me/12741916
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone wants to be Luna's friend again!

Which Shadowverse has the lewdest armpits?

First for asspull win.

Post cinnamon rolls RIGHT NOW!

Poll results:

Which leader gives the best hugs?
130 votes. I was really looking forward to the result for this one because it was so close.

25% Eris
24% Luna
15% Arisa
15% Isabelle
10% Forte
7% Vania
3% Erika

Which leader has the softest skin?

34% Luna
20% Eris
16% Arisa
12% Vania
8% Erika
8% Isabelle
2% Forte

New polls:
strawpoll.me/12741901

strawpoll.me/12741916

Need a concede

I don't have any rolls, but I do have some nice buns over here.

>25% Eris
>24% Luna
What the fuck happened to this general?

It's all bandwagoners now, I am the only friend Luna ever needs.

Oops, softest skin was 131 votes.

thx m8

>25% Eris
>24% Luna
Hahaha yes YES

The only thing I noticed in discussion was that it was big sister hugs vs. little sister hugs.

Third for grimnir is fucking cancer I'm so fucking sick of seeing him what the fuck. We have 7 crafts, fuck off.

I'm almost done, this game has gone to absolute shit. If people defend this garbage meta, they're probably clinically retarded.

>25% Eris
>24% Luna
SHITTERS BE PURGED.

Stop shitting up sword's stats
Sword is not weak
Thanks

this general is filled haven chemo shitposter and and shadow pedo poster, the rest is irrelevant

They are probably just playing shadow if they are defending the meta

Some of those are pretty good, maybe I'll translate more later.

The FUCK is the difference between Aggro Sword and Face Sword?

SHUT UP. WE'RE TRYING TO SANDBAG TO GET YOU BUFFED CARDS NEXT EXPANSION YOU STUPID FUCK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw no eris-neesan hug after a long streak of losses

You'll remember this, damh hag!

None, it's just Shadowlog being retarded.

Made for hugging!

Why are you allowed to attack, evo and then attack again with the same card?

You aren't.

What card lets you do this, you stupid shit?

Albert can attack twice if he is played for 9pp

>tfw going from 43000 points to 41000 after the meta hit
>tfw soon to derank

guess playing the second worst craft will do that to you.

>tfw the craft will get nothing the next meta
>tfw mercy killing the entire craft would be better than fixing what is fundamentally broken

arriet

That's not how Arriet works you limp dicked retard

play the new storm haven with jeanne

What are you playing?

Big sister hug, how is this even a question?

Only retards using Hydra or Albert would do that.

Is that even possible?

You better not say Forest because it's still good right now.

Needs more moonbun

>both players start with 2 PP
There, I fixed your shit game

Which shadowverse has the best thighs

someone tell me why this is better than Hearthstone, so I can uninstall that piece of shit finally. I can see I like the Shadowverse art a fuck of a lot better already. but what about the gameplay is unique and better?

play Elder Scroll Legends instead

It's not, the artwork is better but the gameplay is much more worse.

If you have money, you play Hearthstone. You can get cards here faster but the game is inherently broken and every expansion it's a different reason.

Chinks can't design a card game, go figure.

>every turn 1 play becomes trash
>just to appease tards that refuse to run any one cost cards

Currently the meta is a lot of cancer, though not as cancer as quest Rogue.
Try the game out for yourself.

>wiping aggro off the game

the meta is shit, come back in a month and see if they've patched it.

It's not. The meta is trash and kikegames proved they have no interest in having the game not be dogshit

i wish. unfortunately, don't have the vials to construct a dark jeanne and the packs i purchase with the daily gold aren't giving me much to work with. RNGsus has a mean sense of humor.

haven.

>You better not say Forest because it's still good right now

i know that jungle roachbolt is still strong. so long as roach is a thing it'll always find a place in the meta.

>mfw loss after loss

The game is a lot better than HS, definitely a lot more fun. The meta right now is not in a great spot though because they gave shadow and dragon too much power and it has ruined the other classes.

You're also nerfing Dragon, by making Ramp inherently less valuable, since in comparison everyone has more PP on average, so getting to 10 faster isn't worth as much.

what would aggro elf look like?

>the gameplay is much more worse
The gameplay is the exact same shit.

anons are upset about there classes being shitted on so don't mind them

Classes have unique mechanics instead of just different cards and a shitty hero power, aoe and rng are both much less prominent, and playing f2p is much more generous

They're both total garbage though

>had no Urias option for either
Everyone knows that being hugged by a big dude that can protect you from all harm while pressing you onto his well defined and extremely erotic chest muscles is the best thing there is.

They said they buffed shadow, dragon and blood this expansion, so next expansion will probably be any combination of haven, forest and sword. Rune probably won't be buffed next expac since they already did last expansion (RoB)

the gameplay is much more degenerate in general which I enjoy
no more losing because warrior is the only class allowed to get grossly overstatted plays
you still lose to tier 1 bullshit being tier 1, but at least your deck gets to do something when it goes off

>aoe is less prominent

everything else is correct, but we say removalverse for a reason.

Probably would just be a roach deck, forest has too many shit cards to play anything other than roach or wolfbolt and they barely get any useful cards from expansions. You actually cannot play anything other than roach or wolf if you want to actually win games as forest.

Bad spot right now, might get better, might not. I'd say wait before investing anything.

post elf

that's gay as fuck

We say removalverse because of single target removal, not AoE. There is a reason why Daria was so strong and why no one but Dragon can deal with Shadow.

Removal yes, but aoe damage is far less represented (and is usually much more expensive) in shadowverse compared to hearthstone
This is coming with the fact that the board is limited to 5 cards, though

It's not gay if you are a grill, user.

Grills are supposed to have big hunks of meat on them.

I want to play this game but the ARTSTYLE
IS SO
FUCKING
UGLY
GOD DAMN
When will this game get a facelift??

That sounds more like a girl/gay guy thing. If you went with a brohug angle your argument might've been better.

>Rune probably won't be buffed next expac since they already did last expansion (RoB)
That's what they did this expansion and the class now is complete shit (not that I care, I prefer it like that. Rune is cancer). Rune is definetely getting buffed next expansion.

Post cannon meme deck

Surely you mean the actual UI design, not the cards, right?

You might not like the style but it's disingenuous to call the artstyle ugly, go fuck yourself, we're not going to fucking beg you to play the game

Nvm. Watched the replay. He played Wildfang Dragonewt then Altered Fate, evo then attack. The effect and attack animations look the same so I thought he attacked twice.

What artstyle? I get that some of the cards have much different artstyles compared to others that could stand to be homogenized (same goes for HS) but what general artstyle are you talking about?

It's an acquired taste, user.

Let's take a break from all the shitposting about the metagame, and post a waifu or huasbando, and list pros and cons.

PRO
>Bisexual
>Will let you watch her Grea
>Will let you join

CON
>Will cheat on you with Grea
>Will hold you down while Grea pegs you
>Loves Grea more than you

the mere presence of aegis makes me believe otherwise. cygames will just take a look at it, see the burning wreck of the craft and say "this is fine, you guys have an invincible turn 9 brick. everything's okay"

I can believe in forest and sword getting more to regain their place to the top, though. blood to a lesser extent. rune might get something as well since dirt hasn't really worked out and it is, at the moment, the craft with the lowest winrate.

I don't know what you're on about. I think the art is beautiful, powerful, and CUTE TO BOOT.

I'm looking at the different decks and seeing otk combo, wolfbolt, wolf, rose, and aggro as 50%>. I guess they count wins where the other cards don't show up as aggro then

Card art is great, the UI sucks though

I should clarify I meant the UI. My bad. The art itself is fine but the UI IS SO FUCKING TERRIBLE.

>>>/reddit/

Agreed. Even on mobile it looks mediocre. On PC it's almost unbearably bad.

whew

haven mirror is some autistic shit

That's agreeable, then.

That I can agree with.

The board designs are fucking terrible most of the time and the layout is also all over the place.
I suppose most of that is due to it being primarily mobile but even then they could've solved that shit much better.

>download Steam version
>touchscreen controls

that's been the general consensus since like forever, m8. you're not alone in hating the ui.

aggro sword wins with albert at turn 5
face(mid) sword wins with albert at turn 9

>>CON
>>Will cheat on you with Grea
>>Will hold you down while Grea pegs you
>CON
??

Both wrong. Face Sword and Aggro Sword are the same fucking deck. Midrange Sword is a completely different thing.

Fuck Aegis.
I play Seraph instead

Fuck off Louis CK