Dueling network general dng

Thread #2499
Dubs Edition
Last Thread: New mechanic, Link: ygorganization.com/ekisotorarinkuexclamationpoint/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Collectors Pack 2017 (May 13rd)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)
●OCG: Circuit Break (July 8th)

●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 14th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Dimensional Guardians (May 26th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Light's Revenge (7th July)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Link Strike (July 21st)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)

Other urls found in this thread:

ygorganization.com/literallyjustfreecarts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Now that what we have all of Code of the Duelist what are your opinions on the pack overall?
What do you think of the new anime decks Cyberse, Trickstar, and Gouki?
What do you think of Link Monsters and Star Grails?

>2.5k next
what we gonna do

OG 2500 monster as the OP

ygorganization.com/literallyjustfreecarts/

Want a chance to win some FREE CARDS? Of course you do, view this article for details!
YGOrganization is happy to announce that we will be giving away 1 copy each of the Dinosmasher’s Fury and Machine Reactor Structure Decks, to 2 winners! Entry is simple- First, subscribe to our Youtube Channel! Then like our Facebook page. Finally, go to the Contest Post and react with the proper emoji to vote for which structure deck you want!

2 winners, 1 for each deck, will be announced on Tuesday! We look forward to results!

too basic

Sup,dudes

What's with the ridiculous, corny descriptions on normal monsters in the past year or two? They've all been totally over the top and goofy as shit, it's hard to tell if they're ironic or just to appeal to kids.

Nyaa~~ what are we gonna do on battle phase onii-chan?

>pomf =3
>pomf =3
>pomfs into tiger =3
>pomf =3
>pomf =3
>pomfs into chick =3

I made a mermail player scoop with all this floating

Trickstars seem be a good troll deck.

Go is a waste of a character and we know his ass is gone by season 2 basically episode 26 when one of those hildor knights becomes Yusaku's rival and either betrays his organization or is the strongest within said organization and vows to defeat the playmaker to make his imouto smile. Meanwhile on Yusaku's end he only has Aoi who will win her first duel, then either job her next one in 15 episodes or just stop getting duels after that one, after all, it IS Yoshida writing, just look at how often it took Aki to get duels, about 5 of them in a 150 episode series

KoA are memelords, cant wait to see how much they fuck up the stargrail normals, i like steelen though but i dont think that was changed much from ocg

>Portal to Pandemonium
>Special Summon one Level 6 Normal "Archfiend" monster from your deck, then ass one "Red-Eyes" monster from your deck to your hand. If you control a "Archfiend" or "Red-Eyes" monster, You can banish this card from your graveyard, add one Spell Card from your deck to your hand.

This exists or you're just meming?

From one of the decks in the last thread.
Can someone help me identify this Spell Card?

That's not Summoned Skull.

It's that one useless pot that returns 2 card from grave to deck for nothing.
Benevolence or something.

Pot of Generosity

Pot of Benevolence

Yep, it's Pot of Benevolence.
Thanks, user.

Its mandatory

Would be abused by other decks

Cute

I'm testing the Felgrands from the structure deck and the archetype isn't THAT bad. Only need more support that activate effects when reach the Graveyard or their own dragon version of Miscellaneousaurus.

Now that i look to this fella and his bigger version, FWDragon, even if its not Dragon-type this shit looks more like a dragon than fucking Odd-eyes

Sea Serpentipity
Add one Sea-Serpent type monster from your deck you your hand. Then Special Summon one level 4 or lower Sea-Serpent type monster from your hand or graveyard.

Kraken's Call
Target one a Level 5 or higher Sea-Serpent monster you control; Special Summon one "Sea-Serpent" monster from your deck with a level equal to or higher than the targeted monster.

Xth for sex with Aisha.

>opponent attack, deal some damage
>activates Parry Knight, SS Gandora-X, instant field wipe
Chronograph is still better though.

end it

Is this worst pot?

I run one in my unlimited decks because fuck deckouts

The worst pot is this one.

Secret mowing tech

Is there a couple of fun and cheap decks me and a friend can play casually but with middle to long duels?
Guess I'm asking if there are archetypes that brick hard or don't have explosive plays but are cheap, does that kind of deck exists?

xth for female protagonist never

good

>Turning yuzu from best girl into worthless bitch is good storytelling

Just build old beater decks

or play duel links

Damn Yugi Thicc

Just do a Deck Exchange type thing

Pick themes that are dumb as shit and make each other's decks. Like maybe a "Mask" deck vs a 2000 DEF normal deck

or play gravekeepers

I guess literally any bottom of the barrel deck/archetype, like Ice Barriers vs Steelswarm or something.

>"Mask" deck
>when Mhero
come on now

You dumb

clearly it would used masked beast and other mask cards

the gimmick's taken
don't make me get ya for infringement, brother

Anyone has that image of Erebus where he says "it ain't gonna suck itself"

its the file name / quote
unless someone has done something

Why do activated continuous Spell and Traps go to the grave after I negate them with Subterror Fiendess

BN3 is worth BN game.

>The Masked Monstrosity
>Level 8
>You can Special Summon this card from your hand by sending two "Mask" cards from your deck to the graveyard. Once per turn, add up to 2 "Mask" cards from your deck to your hand. Your opponent cannot Tribute monster(s). You opponent takes 500 damage for each "Mask" card you control during their stand-by phases. Cannot by targeted by your opponent's card effects.
3200/1800

Mask of the Forbidden One
Continuous Spell
Once per turn, draw one card. If you draw a card using this card's effect, and control another "Mask" card. Draw 2 cards.

thnk you

>Can add Mask Change, Mask Change II and Mask Charge

That reminds me, is there a way to make Geargia Change Heroes?

So what do you make of the Subterror support in MACR. We are getting a trap this time around. Also by the looks of it one of the Subterror Behemoths looks like it has 4 words in its name, either that or its a really long name.

>subterror nemesis behemoth _____
I hope the trap is similar to what the Ghostricks have.

Hopefully, Im shooting for a Carbon Copy of Tatrotei, that cant be Destroyed once per turn or that replaces its self when its removed from the field, what are the odd of the other two monsters being Nemesis monsters? Something that searchers and protects the Subterror spell and traps, and another that Summons level 4 or lower subterros from the deck.

We're only missing levels 11 and 8, so I doubt it'll be a Nemesis, since they're low-level.
Unless it's actually a Behemoth that starts hunting its own kind.

It might be a counter trap. Flip Subterror monster, negate shit. Then recycle it using Cave Clash.

subterror steve

Yeah that was Im hoping for, a Subterror Nemsis Behemoth [Insert Geological Related name here]. The description did say that they where getting help from an unlikely source, so it could refer to that and Fiendess. I am honestly gratefull for Fiendess, but she really doesnt look like she belongs in the archetype, design wise.
I really hope its not since Fiendess already takes care of that, what I want is an easier way to establish fields, something that synergizes with Subterror Nemesis Warrior, honestly this whole deck would have been better if he was allowed to use cards in the card as well.

Should I keep using mythic water dragon ? I love the synergy with warrior and for the potential rank 8 plays to come but will it be too much for the deck ?

As much as I love Subterrors for reminding me of MH, I can't imagine how a Behemoth that preys on other Behemoths would work.
What kind of effect would it have?

What are the best Yang Zing ratios?

Why are people getting so hyped for true king dino right now? Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that deck need a bunch of cards from maximum crisis to actually work properly?

>muh meta post-Link

Whats extra good to help meme with this? Deciding to play this again since from friends from other vidya have. Mostly extra deck shit

and i forget to upload pic fug

best zombie build?

Some yugituber had an English version of Percy with links as a beta he couldn't share and that was a week ago.

Come on nigggggaaaasss

They won't release it until Links release in the west.

Only the true king field spell and vfd.

You can just transfer the card descriptions to any version of YGOPro.
That's how the Japs play Percy.

That's duelingbook that said that.
No way ygopro sits on it like fucked when they have it more or less functional.
>Links on Percy

When the Japs play Percy, they mod it to have Japanese card text, what's so hard to understand, retard?

Download the Chinese version with links and look for a tutorial.

Is there gonna be some bullshit price jump if I just wait to purchase the new structure decks instead of "preordering" them? I say "preordering" because it's technically today.

Go to Walmart, Target, etc and scoop up three like a normal person. People always forget the easy places.

Good idea. I need to go to the city anyway to check if they have bloodborne goty edition since I was a fool and didn't order it in time for the 4 day weekend.

Big D
Level 6
Dinosaur Type
ATK 3000 DEF 2500

delet

depends how you're trying to play the deck but yang zing maindeck monsters are shit unless you build around jiaotu
terrortop is the best yang zing

skull servants

Post the best the theoretical possible turn 1 board the deck you're currently playing can make

Technically I could have opened two solemns but one of my face down s/t was an extra Instant fusion

Why? Older Little D should be a Link Monster instead?

Needs to special summon 2 Raging Earths somehow.

Something like this, I guess.

>zefra
>that's it
What kinda shitty zefra deck are you playing?

Gave it a shot.
Maxx C topdecked because of the field spell, and I can either keep the board like this or summon VFD for more cockblocking.

Odd-eyes Zefra.
As shitty as that looks like, it's still 3 omni-neg and 1 ED neg.
Then next turn I'll get Grammaton back, then fetch even more omi-neg.

I'm going for consistency and it open 2 omni-negation most of the time, so yeah.

Uh, why isn't YGO Pro letting me play Raigeki?

Why did my set Dark Hole activates on my opponent's EP?

Were you playing against someone with a Trickster deck?

Nigga it literally won't let me enter a duel even if its the latest ban list

Is there a situation where it would be better to end your turn with Nirvana Paladin + Chaofeng, than a lone VFD?

We got a winner here.

Hand? What hand?
Surely you don't need it.

aggromage user here, trying out a kind of hybrid build with kangz and predaplants

ratios need to be adjusted for consistency (probably a second gameciel for bahrastos, more earths for litho) but there are some small synergies, like aroma garden's lingering atk buff stacking with diagram

if only there were some better level 10 synchro than ascension sky dragon

But it let duel just fine.

For the last deck I played, probably this.
3 potential herald negates, 1 honest, 1 maxx "C", 1 Hymn of Light in grave to protect rituals.
The manju and honest can be replaced with any 2 fairy's in the deck, I'd normally go for the 2 star seraphs for some fun next turn but this is probably best.
pls no kaiju

sup

>if only there were some better level 10 synchro than ascension sky dragon
Leo.

Odd-Eyes was just a big chicken with deformed arms and feet.