/dg/ - Destiny General

>>>NEWSRESET INFO

What did he mean by this

2nd for Future War Cult

PS4 raid?

4th for an actual thread about Destiny discussion

take that to the ps4 cancer thread with the rest of the completely unrelated to Destiny trash.

>go do iron banner
>twice in a row get put into matches that have been going for five minutes
>enemy team has 15000 points
>my team has 7000 points
>immediately killed by rocket
How do you guys even get to rank 5 on the first day?

By winning.
Hop in a losing game? Pull yer shit together and win.

win games. get a fireteam. win more games.

Thanks for the run guys. Deepest apologies for my fuck ups it had been a long time since kings fall for me.

You get better the more you play. Keep it up

you weren't the only one, and we completed it, so whatever

Even people who run raids 100s of times can still fuck up. Getting a grip on a raids mechanics and spawns is where you start to have fun. Best thing to do is just run raids and get yourself out of your comfort zone every once in awhile to challenge yourself. Switch up sides or roles depending on your class so you can fill in gaps if a fireteam member goes down.

>That raid.

Whatever...

I dont want to be great i just want to be reliable enough people dont have to worry when im in the group.

>Only 3 deaths
Based me

Anybody wanna do Nightfalls or Banner or some shit?

Anyone on PS4 interested in a fresh KF?

Most of the raids can be done with 4/5 people anyway. Where you get in a pinch is if you have an uneven amount of weak players vs good/decent players. I noticed most of the raids you get in have a lopsided balance of good raiders and shitters, so the raids take forever and the wipes are many. Ask key players to form a team around you so you can learn from them, not jump in to a shitbath of shit just to get a raid done.

you joined at the end you memer. the only thing based about you, jeff is nothing :^)

At least Wrath is much more shitter friendly. Man this hunter raid armor is dissapointing tho.

True. At this point in Destiny 1 anything you can do can get you to 400. Raids aren't terribly important to hit max level anymore. So unless you are going for loot, grimoire, or a book node... just have fun. Destiny 2 is around the corner and none of our shit from D1 will much matter it seems.

Maybe

Who /nightshift/ here?

How is your Iron Banner grind coming along? Did you guys get some cool drops? I hope you are having fun playing it. I am learning to love PvP instead of hate it. The PvP can be frustrating, stupid, spammy but sometimes it is really good. It is a strange mix. Sometimes incredibly rewarding, and sometimes just pure shit.

I am, but after shitting the bed in the last one I did, I think ill take a break till tomorrow or something

why are there multiple threads?

the other one is for shitposters and cancer. come here to talk about the game.

It's an experience for sure. Like a rollercoaster each time you jump in. On my last match of Rank 5 got some y2 gauntlets for my Titan. You?

I have been working on this Jolly Holiday exotic PvP quest line for 2 days now. had to get 100% with The Last Word with 1 % per kill and -2% per death. Now I have to do 100% with shotguns then god only knows what Amanda has in store for me. This exotic shotgun better be fucking sweet, but I know it will be trash.

What happens at rank 5? Do you get different item drops?

You'll have to kill the Shield Bros with shotguns. The Crucible parts were the most arduous.

The Chaperone shotgun you'll get is fun objectively, however there are legendary shotguns that perform better and are more practical.

Taking the gun off prevents point loss so that helps if you know you're getting trashcanned.

Chaperones fun as a gun can get but it fires a slug with the same range limitations as a shotgun. Every shot you fire better be a shotgun effective range headshot basically.

did you get your exotic sword cold cut san

This "The Last Word" quest.

bump

Yeah senpai I finally got it! it is really nice! I just dont think I can do that quest chain two more times for the two other swords.

I had to do 2 at once m8. Just jump, handcannon once, hit em with yer spork.
If you're a warlock just launch an axion or storm grenade and charge. It'll hit before you do and it counts towards sword kills.

what's a pro strat for sunsingers in crucru?

Fusions and melees when singing. Fusions are fire and forget and melees are one shots.
You could also go solar and melee with felwinters and throw a nade in their general vicinity before dropping them with melee or any gun.