How is a Muslim supposed to know the full stories of the Prophets when the Qur'an only makes passing reference to them...

How is a Muslim supposed to know the full stories of the Prophets when the Qur'an only makes passing reference to them and what they did?

It's written like it assumes that you have already read the Bible... even though the Bible has been "corrupted" according to Islam and it is haraam to take what is in it as truth

HOW ARE HAVING READ "THE BIBLE", AND RECOGNIZING ITS CORRUPT INTEGRITY, MUTUALLY EXCLUSIVE, ACCORDING TO YOU?

DID YOU EVEN THINK BEFORE TYPING YOUR POST?

TO BE ABLE TO RECOGNIZE "THE BIBLE'S" CORRUPTNESS IT IS NECESSARY TO READ IT.

BEING ACQUAINTED WITH A TEXT DOES NOT ENTAIL ONE'S CONCURRENCE WITH ITS IDEAS.

a muslim isnt supposed to worry about such irelevancies, a muslim is supposed to do what the friendly local imam tells him

Islam is a false, slave religion. As is Christianity.

1. HOW SO, ACCORDING TO YOU?

2. WHY DO YOU NOT APPLY THE SAME JUDGEMENT TO JUDAISM, WHICH IS THE ARCHETYPAL "SLAVE RELIGION"?

at least they are honest about it

We need Constantin to show up for a tripfag trinity.

There's commentary and Sira Ad Nabi.
Plus the Quran summarizes it without you needing to know it.
You finally said something worthwhile.

It tells you to use the bible

>You finally said something worthwhile.

9/10 of REI's posts are "worthwhile", you passive-aggressive bitch. I can't say the same about you.

MIDGET JEWS STOLE MY BRAIN!!!!
INDONESIAN CONQUISTORS BUILT THE PYRAMIDS!!!

I'm just joshing, I love him.

AYOOO BURN!!

i love how he gets buttmad every time someone talks shit about hitler

It says, that you shall read the older scriptures anyway. even if they are corrupted, some truth will always persist. the quran is not anti bible and anti torah

>How is a Muslim supposed to know the full stories of the Prophets when the Qur'an only makes passing reference to them and what they did?

It assumes you know them already.

I live in a country where majority is muslim (Turkey) and this was one the first things that I came to question about religion.

They don't know. They just make it up as they go depending on the situation. I belive this is one of the major factors that causes Ismalic terrorism. The book is *supposed* to be uncorruptable and perfectly preserved, not the stories about the prophet. So it is not that much of a sin for your average zealot to make up some stories for the greater cause.

Whats the story behind this meme

Wrong religion Bob

atashirk is proud of you

Didn't she die/become a trap hooker/ditched her trip?

Is there a single book that doesn't assume the reader has some kind of previous knowledge, be it corrupt, virtuous or whatever?

nah, its pretty much accurate, since they have to obey the book most people rely on expert interpretations of it, same as people do with law and lawyers, in fact with religious law its pretty much the same thing, so some become scolars of the book and go trough stuff like pilgrimages and become religious figures, and then they perform rites and preach and give people instructions from and explanations of the book to live by, which the majority of the faithful then obey and practice more or less faithfully

thats not much different from most religions, especialy abrahamic ones