/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou and Nikola Tesla 14 April
- Hijikata Toshizou 15-19 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

warhistoryonline.com/whotube-2/the-belt-that-saved-a-life-x.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Baking

Best boy.

I need more Hijikata x Nobu

Sita when?

ONI THREAD
N
I

T
H
R
E
A
D

Fuck Misora

Fuck. Why Babbage buffs himself and not uses his NP when I'm pre-stunned?

I love Nobu.

NOBU THREAD

All of us at once? Could he take it?

/TheHighestATK/ thread.

I miss Misora being in my friends list.
All dem cute Alters

No. Have this instead

It's funny how there were some people whining about Roa in the Dantes Drama CD, because here he actually has a far better showing than he ever had Tsukihime.

He even wins a fight.

Andras was the true heroine of that event

Chuya medb

What a demon of semen

hi im gay

Is it fair to say a majority of /fgog/ wants to FUCK Misora?

Dear old players who started without 4*
Who did you started with?
How's he/she right now?

I started with Jing Ke
Now she's 90 8/8/9

I was waiting to roll gold assassin, but never get one, so I decided to grow her instead

Same.

Same here

yes

Also seems questionable whether Roa really was erased, or if he just died again.

Who are your husbandos?

I'm not

I started with Medusa, Darius, and Proto Cu.
They are underleveled and I don't use them now.

SLAY THE GAY

I had Jeanne from the start. Didn't really play much, only logged in every now and then to roll. Here I am two years later and she's like, 5/3/3 because DW are Jews about gems and shit. And obviously she's garbage so I hardly have any use for her. I still love her and her voice, though.

Yeah, it's kept vague. The flames were actually burning his soul though, so even if he was able to reincarnate it probably fucked him a lot.

Good taste

Pic related

Hi Gay, i'm user

Can't wait for Tsukihime R to come out, where Roa comments "That was the closest I've ever come to being killed since I fought The King of the Cavern"

Also Arcuied comments she met some funny skull head man once.

>spoiler

It's understandable
She's fucking cute, I'd roll her if she wasn't so useless despite hard to grow

Maxwell's Demon when.

Fuck off banana shitter

>he rode into battle on his beloved motorcycle, equipped with a bow and arrow, with a Scottish broadsword as his secondary weapon.

warhistoryonline.com/whotube-2/the-belt-that-saved-a-life-x.html

Jack Churchill as servant, when?

>died 1996

It was really fun seeing him using lightning attacks in the Drama CD while saying TRUENO every time he casted a thunder.

>tfw to intelligent fore F/GO

I think the 1900 rule is mainly there to keep out shit like Micheal Jackson or (insert random celebrity) as servants.

At least when it comes to older shit, if they were famous it usually had some meaning. Any idiot is famous these days for fifteen minutes and usually it doesn't mean shit.

Sabre dimarmud when?

JETS is here

What? Why can't Michael Jackson be a Servant? Literally everyone knows him and anyone can be one at this point.

You've shitposted enough lately.

>Michael Jackson as a servant
>all of his hit songs are individual NPs

Bazette and Caren pseudo servant fucking when?

Jack's in the same boat, a flavor of the month propaganda piece.

>Number of pixiv fanart:
>Scathach: 2303
>Dantes: 1165
Really makes you think.

>tfw nip artist is drawing the FGO lewd pic that I requested

JETS hadn't been here all week
Someone summon Freddie Mercury. We're saving the music industry

>"I'll buttmad say anyone can be a servant at this point since I'm so angry and this series has gone to shit, clearly there's no distinctions anymore with what can be a servant"
>Shinjuku chapter was literally about people that couldn't be servants, weren't famous enough to count
>99% of detective novel stars aren't servants
>Lobo wasn't
>Christine wasn't
>Headless horseman wasn't
>Abortion Jack most likely wasn't until she was summoned by chance, closer to a wriath
>Michelangelo wasn't
>Most of Shakesphere's creations were deconfirmed
>"N-no, no, but you see those don't count somehow. L-literally anyone can be h-heroic s-spirit"

I'm not sure if being a household name for a century is flavor of the month

After the Aoko and Touko Servants.
And the Sion and Dust of Osiris Servants.

JETS is not Melvin, he is more like cuteposting instead

Never

>dual servant
>NP is State of Shock

I got Rad along kaleidoscope on week 2, so starting out was a bit easy. He's 90 6/6/6 right now since I don't use him too often.

The only other servant I kept from back then is Medusa, which is 60/70 1/1/1

Jack was the first serial killer, which is a legend similar to Mata Hari being the original femme fetal spy.

Being the first of something increases your value. Plus its a joke to say Jack isn't famous or doesn't have lasting fame, he's no meaningless celebrity.

There's been some famous serial killers since then as well that might count.

JETS =/= Melvin it seems.
JETS is the kawaii one.

can someone explain to me how inbreeding for max efficiency humans or breeding with onis produces weaker humans than some fuck who went to jail for a spell

Dead Apostle Ancestors look like a joke compared to everything else in the nasuverse at this point

>a household name for a century

I think you've gotten him confused with WINSTON Churchill, the British Prime Minister.

We need more Matsuryun servant

That thigh is divine

Determination. If Shiki had Dantes or Shirou's mind of steel, then he would also stand a chance against Servants and full-powered DAAs.

Helena needs to stop making my dick hard

>Determination

You need to be written by Sakurai

>done with the event

can someone post the droplist? I want Kidney Stones for ChaCha's skills, i remember i was getting a lot but not from which node

is there ANYONE can that beat this smug edgelord? he can LITERALLY turn invisible and has an instant ONE-HIT KILL

What's your problem with Michael Jackson? He could be an anomaly too. FGO lacks singers/dancers servants.

I the only one who preferd the adult (original) design?

Heroic spirits were easier to create back in the day of legends and myth, since magic was still in the air and thus humans could reach miracles still by chance. Man could become more than man back in that age. In the current age man traded individual power for power as a whole. Also it seems he had some artifact of the church that Faria stashed away? I'm still not clear on that from the spoilers.

Arcuied even talks about it in Tsukihime, that man individually used to be a lot stronger. And its not like they're really weaker at the moment, but the power is entirely spread out.

Here you go user

Me too
I hope they recycle it a bit and reuse it

It's cute, and I like haughty ojou-samas over lolis, but it's a bit too military style for a mystic. She would be perfect with the loli Helena's outfit.

Yeah, Monte Cristo Mythologie seems to be a big deal and Roa was after it too. He is the one who gives the infodump about it once Dantes unleashes it for the first time. Roa even says that it gives you the power of myths.

Also Haydee isn't an illusion, its not just Dantes having bran problems.

So what's the problem, Edmond Dantes fused with some super secret artifact of the church hidden by Faria to gain tremendous power, in order to enact his revenge.

He first tested out his new power by killing the men who set up Faria.

She seems to be some kind of manifestation from the Mythologie. It's also said that people can't ser her "yet" as it's not the moment for it, explaining her involvement un the novel.

Ushiwaka.

She's 70 with no Fous and skills at lvl4.

thanks

I need it too. My color autism is satisfied with them so that's a bonus. They don't seem to be popular choice for shipping tho, I have better luck finding him with the chibi Nobus instead which is very very cute too.

>Tsukishitters causing problems again out of frustration

Every hour of the last two days since it was first said that Roa was killed. The guy known for dying a lot throughout the ages, and being crushed by a hallway.

SHIKI and Roa were shitters, Nero was the real boss of Tsukihime.

His soul burned, user. The weapon is a more powerful version of the Scripture.

He only awakened the flames after Roa defeats him once and sucks Concetta's blood. He defeats Angelo Braga without powers by using his cunning and explosives with Concetta's assistance.

Do we actually fight chibi NOBUs in the story? What's the explanation for their existence?

Dantes fell unconscious at the end, its not clear whether he fully burned up. There's no witness to confirm either.

Nobu's fifth star came off and split off into hundreds of Nobus.

They are the missing 5th star of Nobu that split apart and is reproducing like a virus.

Reminder that Nobu didn't think twice about killing the only person that ever cared for her.

I started with the clown.
I managed to get him to his last ascension when I went ascending every servant but haven't touched it much since then.

He carried me on Fuyuki but I rolled Cu not long after and I benched him. France was a nightmare tho since I kept getting Casters and didn't get even regend until I was in Rome.

They are Nobu's fifth star. Now they are "Nobu particles" so they are pretty much a plague. A very cute plague.

You are the one who keeps baiting them and bringing up the Roa thing over and over again.
I bet you're the only one that actually cares.
Are you that bored?

Tsukihime: he survived, barely so he is weak enough to be killed in the new remake and thus making him less of a jobber.
Fate: he burned

There. I solved your problem.

I care for her.

His soul was already burning. He doesn't have a soul fire extinguisher. Nips assumed he is gone.

I started with Mephisto and Sasaki
That account is dead now.

who else /kintoki/ here?

Yeah, because he didn't have powers until then.