youtube.com/watch?v=y6M7t644HcM&t=2753s
youtube.com/watch?v=T655Z_ccQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay8vzCHkgEk
youtube.com/watch?v=AZ1gieCcMU0
youtube.com/watch?v=0z_FqAaN93c
youtube.com/watch?v=otHpc1rTVAI
digitalchaos.gg/articles/21-new-roster
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS is the man you shittalk when you shittalk OG.

His father (pictured right) is the founder of Commando Krav Maga. That means that he's trained his son in the Jewish arts of beating you to a pulp. You should know that if you talk shit, FLY WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP. Look at those abs. Those abs fucked your mother, one ab flexing in her slit and one tickling her asshole. Look at those legs. Does fly skip leg day? As surely as you skip boots on weaver, unless you're a shitter. You don't need speed when you hit like a ball of molten fury, and fly will tear you down from an autistic 270 pound 3k virgin to a respawn timer in 0.2 seconds. Look at those pecs. Fly crushes n0tail's head between those pecs every time he throws a lan. He smashes him with the strength of the six million souls he carries in his blood. Look at those trousers. That's right, faggot, you already were, but look closer. First of all, notice how those abs keep layering right on down past his waistline? Yup, he's ripped all the way to the motherfucking taint, you worthless piece of shit. But there's something else. What's that bulge? Why are his trousers so distended? What could be the explanation?

That's right bitch, Fly has a twenty inch dick.

>6 year old cousin over at my house
>she streams shitty kids movies over netflix all fucking day
>couldn't play dota because our internet is shit and can't handle netflix + dota
>she is staying overnight and will do the same thing tmrw
oh there will be payback for this shit
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

dead game dead thread

>6 year old
>she is staying overnight
you know what to do user

teach her to play dota

SO PREDICTABLE
I KNEW YOU WOULD COME

Tire her out by horsing around and tickling her for hours. Play Dota once she takes a nap.

Now that the dust has settled a bit, was the Midas change a nerf or a buff to the blue man? What needs to happen before he becomes viable?

Fuck Monkey King

what the fuck happened to merlini

buff because he can have two once every 60 seconds, whereas everybody else only has one every 90 seconds

what are you talking about

dude wait untilk you have a webm of something to repost a webm multiple times.

this is literally nothing. some 2k players manfought and the obvious winner obviously won. wow.

stop posting these boring ass pub-play webms. they fucking suck

>not 2k sadly

Why is the player base dropping? I'm assuming it's because of 7.00. A lot of the changes felt pointless and just made the game worse.

This is the future of sc2gen posters. Setting websites such as steamcharts as their homepages.

>shrines, talents and map redesign

>MMR Assassin at work by WW picking

wait for TI lul

Its literally a huge advertisement for the game FOR FREE

I couldn't have cared less how many people were playing before 7.00 but I knew I wasn't the only one who lost a lot of interest in the game.
Dumb additions to the game.

why does Icefrog hate best milf so much

>biggest drop was March-May 2016
that really gets my noggin a joggin

because he can't have her

>literally identical numbers drop to this time last year
Juiceshitters are so pathetic

Wut. Last year's February was a MASSIVE recover followed by a 30k loss, sure, it was inflated and half of those newcomers leaving was expected but game managed to stay >1m up to the TI.

Now this year...recently we got the biggest patch in history and not even giving free treasures (darkmoon shit) the recover was significant . March got a DEADLY, heavier than 2016's March but without the February's massive boost to back up.

I was expecting a small recover to stop this bleeding but we still are in a 4k drop. Kiev is coming so things my change a bit but we might face this next TI under 900k without much hope to go back to the 1m glory.

I'm trying to serious here, but my own personal experience was fucked up by this patch and my dotards says the same. My is either dead or playing CS:GO. My Discord shows more and more Overwatch. I barely play dotes now, the only thing I do is watch.

I just want my good and old dotka back.

post mmr grinding tunes
youtube.com/watch?v=tvTRZJ-4EyI

For some god awful reason I cannot get my solo MMR out of the gutter of 3.7k. My team plays against 4-6k MMR teams and I do absolutely fine. But no when I play Pos5 support in pubs I Mirana's nuking neutral creeps that are pulling our creeps to reset the lane equilibrium which my AM can't keep

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>my dotards FRIENDS says the same. My is FRIENDLIST is either dead or playing CS:GO. My Discord shows more and more Overwatch. I barely play dotes now, the only thing I do is watch.

Sorry. The tears fucked up my text

youtube.com/watch?v=fhyhP_5VfKM

>tfw u pick Centaur and steamroll their safelane to rax

Look at the percentages you piece of shit.

overwatch is less than a year old, pretty sure its gonna die a worse death than tf2

dota 2 is ~7 years old and still at the top

also last years feb was only big because of the year beast timing

youtube.com/watch?v=LbiqsTvQ8Gc

Do any dotards want to play dota together?

only if you are a qtpie suppor that will buy me wards and give good head!

Arc wants a Midas for gold, the experience is just icing on the cake. Getting Midas and BoTs on Arc is now like getting Battlefury on AM, if you do it early enough you basically won the game already. I'm a shitter and I easily maintain 800 GPM in won games.

youtube.com/watch?v=y6M7t644HcM&t=2753s
youtube.com/watch?v=T655Z_ccQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay8vzCHkgEk on loop

All games eventually die, and the esports meme will keep Dota 2 relevant for a long time.

You have to remember that the game is constantly gaining and losing players, and a lot of people were assblasted over the 7.00 change, especially since the new Panorama HUD was such a disaster at first.

im really in the mood to play some support desu. i just want a carry to call daddy
what mmr are you

The spike in february of last year was because of year beast. Angry juiceshits such as yourself are a VERY small minority.

>he still thinks i have the game installed
just get off this dying rock and move on to better games, you can call me daddy either way

yes daddy

game died because Valve couldn't decide on Puck's gender

i was 3.6k before i stopped playing btw

im actually surprised it isn't a much larger drop, I don't feel the aura (for lack of a better word) that surrounded dota when it was bigger

why the fuck are you playing Pos5 support in pubs and why the fuck are you in a 4-6k mmr team playing position 5 you must be fucking shit at dota. If the best dota player isn't playing support somethings going wrong. In pubs you dont have your 6k friends to carry your ass so pick heroes that don't just rely on your teammates being better than you

youtube.com/watch?v=AZ1gieCcMU0
I'm confused, is techies reddit or /d2g/?

I am SO sick and tired of people assuming I'm a homosexual.
Sorry if you're frail white male ego is too weak to ever consider performing some arbitrary action in a voluntary exchange. I have a right to my body just as mych as Ihave a right to the products of it, and I can give a man head without being gay. It's not just a matter of legality, although prostitution of all kinds should be legal, and it's not a matter of age of consent, since I was clearly able to give consent. But what pisses me off most is that people assume that you have to be gay to suck a man's dick.
Like, hello? It's not like I derived pleasure from it, just he did. The only thing I got from it was three hundred bucks, thats it. I didn't enjoy it or want to repeat it (althuogh I did a few times in college when things got rough) but thats' my point, that I should be able to preforn sexual favors for money without it impinging on my reputation as a straight guy. So DONE with these guys who are so tied up in their sexuality they're unable to comprehend a straight man sucking another straight man's dick for money.
Nobody would even know if it weren't for the fact that my girlfriend was sleeping with him (and yes she was still my girlfriend at the time and so cheating on me) and she got upset when she found out I gave better head than she did. Not that I'm proud of that, but it's a useful skill to have.

>techies
>/d2g/

holy fuck bloodseeker is unplayable

also where to find cute boys to blow

did i make u proud yet d2g

its only been like 4 years

i finally got 9.6cs/min in normal skill as antimage :]

that was a fucking stomp, come back when you have an even game.

>this is who you share a general with

Cause my MMR about a month ago was around 4.2k. I really like the Pos 5 role and I work really well for the team. Your hard support isn't always your best player.

checking this guys art... I didn't liked it but this fucking CM, holy shit. Guy nailed the perfect body

there is extreme hating against techies in r*ddit
literally OUR trio

Literally every top game with a WW is like this

PA: "But why are you doing this?"
WW: "Because I have a job to do."
*assassinates MMR*

Lies, they protect people who play this shit.

Member when ourboi artour was reporting techies pickers? reddit was in flame. Same shit happened when people made a petition to remove techies.

By the way, I always did this and I still do. Fuck retarded techies pickers

>we will never go back to the days of ww blackhole/rp/vaccum again

Magnus doesn't even need set up or follow up. He literally wins the entire teamfight by himself by hitting R

what's the strongest ability combo with RP?

Chain Frost and Chronosphere

god's strength + great cleave

probably either black hole, od ult with a lot of int. chrono or sven cleave with his ult and empower

>supporting a drow strat
>"guys can we push please"
>"dont worry we will win late game" (against axe and weaver)
>tell him "no we will not and i will say i told you so in 10 mins"
>i get flamed for the rest of the game
>we take 1 tower all game
>"i told you so"
>"if you think there's only 1 way to play a drow strat you will stay in 2k mmr"
>said by a guy who claims to be 5.4k mmr

how come people can't see that it's so obvious that they're lying to themselves. I got flamed for buying an aghs when I didn't have arcanes, even though we NEVER had a coordinated push. You criticize someone and they just lose their mind and throw anything they can think of at you. I think the only way I can keep playing this game is if I go into every game assuming that no one on my team deserves my respect.

Is OD any good right now?
How do I know when to pick him and when not to?

Pick him when you won't get demolished during your shitty early game

were you shadow shaman?

youtube.com/watch?v=0z_FqAaN93c
this should give you a set of match-ups for OD

shadow demon

>tell troll and mirana to buy bkb against kotl and OD
>"but his ult does nothing!!!"
>lose game

cool. done with this game

is there a better feeling than dropping a huge od ult?

how the fuck do i edit my item builds? the workshop page just gets stuck on "Loading" infinitely and it won't let me drag items out of the build in source2

>most heroes have one really good skill and some mediocre skills with synergy
>gyrocopter instead has one mediocre skill and 3 terrible ones with no synergy
???????

hardest part of dota below 4k is getting people to group up and initiate at the right time

>play gyro
>gank an enemy
>launch stun rocket
>launch ulti
>press e
>press q
>all within the span of about 10 seconds

>do about 1000 damage in total at level 25

That's why you need to communicate. A lot of people don't use the mic so when you speak they actually listen.
The one thing in common in all pro streams is that they use the mic.

youtube.com/watch?v=otHpc1rTVAI

>launch rocket
>they see you cast from fog
>they other team knows you are coming and can react accordingly
the rocket is only good for bullying people in the first 20 minutes

situationally ok and requires a good early game but can result in a very strong lategame, completely 100% balanced right now, unlike the meme picks now which don't require any of that and just meme whenever they want

I get labelled as a flamer when i try to communicate. thing is I'm pretty low mmr (3k flat). At least half my team every game apparently does not even hear anything you say. The other half usually pays more attention to the fact that what you're saying implies a flaw in their preconceived strategy rather than the actual contents of your words.

I see basically all high mmr streamers communicate a lot, but in a very censored way that won't upset the baby-like egos of most players. I don't know how to persuade people who are like that.

Anyone know of books that have good advice on dealing with/working around dumb people in a way they won't find insulting?

>give up on dota sometime after ti5
>come back to /d2g/ today
>the general is almost as slow as some of the strategy game threads

It really is dying, isn't it?

6.7x servers when?

>skeletons are known for coming in threes
>skeleton archer - clinkz
>skeleton wizard - pugna
>skeleton warrior - ??????

Give me a good nonmeme reason why I should post here, on BadReddit, when I can get a scorecard for shitposting on Reddit aka Good4chan?

valve succeeded in squeezing every penny they could out of it and now it's a lifeless corpse

There are twos of most bones in the body, not threes

>skeleton warrior - skeleton king

It's hilarious how you can that the majority of people playing this game are third world subhumans just by the amount of broken English in /r/dota2 on reddit, which is a vastly NA centric website, compared to other gaming subreddits

Basically don't critique too much or at all on the mic. Use the same censored technique you mentioned.
And speak sparingly ie. only when you want to plan your team's next move or get your team to do something.

h-hai...wakarimashita.

>It's hilarious how you can that the majority
Thirdie scum detected

fucking larpers

Two Best Friends play Dota 2 when?

>It's hilarious how you can that the majority of people playing this game

BASED
FUCKING
PORTUGUESE

PORTUGAL IS WHITE

whomst that?

>from a normie game into NEET's paradise
impressive ideas, valve!

>Onyx got picked up by DC

digitalchaos.gg/articles/21-new-roster

Our guys Jimmy and Mason f*cking made it

Say it with me B O Y Z

GET FUCKED YUROKEKS

LOL WHAT THE FUCK
No WONDER Sunfan left DC. I wouldn't want to be a part of that shitfest either.

>having to stay at the same teamhouse as Mason

Poor guys

YUROKEKS LOOSE THERE INVITATION AND OUR GUYS GET IT INTEAD

>the jews are jumping ship
can there be greater proof that this game is daying?