blog.bioware.com/2017/04/04/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-05-notes/

blog.bioware.com/2017/04/06/patch-1-05-multiplayer-balance-updates/

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/c7czXVLM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jaal is bi.

First for we need more Krogan Female lewds

Vetra is best girl. This is not up for debate, I am simply informing everyone of the present state of affairs.

quick note if any raptorfag would like to post the vetra pasta bin please do so asap I didn't see it and am to lazy to care

Sara is for Scott

Jaal is straight and for Sara only.

Jaal will always be straight

>avatarfag

No my friend, he is bi.

I respect your dedication, if not your delusion.

>tfw you will never cuddle with sid and watch pleb-tier anime with her

False.

post best race

Sidfags need to die, she is a cute little sister-in-law ONLY.

pastebin.com/c7czXVLM
Nvm found it probably out of date but who gives a fuck

Eat my cock I'm not being cancerous right now[

Friendly reminder to make hybrid kids

She's calling you a lapdog. You know, licking boots, kissing ass, a teachers pet. It has nothing to do with sex you fucking morons.

Vetrafags need to die, she is a scummy used good Christmas cake that deserves to die alone

SARA IS FOR SCOTT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reminder

These are probably the same people that took 'glass him' literally.

Friendly reminder not to forget to feed Sid with snacks

>he wouldn't fuck sid while the pathfinder and vetra are away
>he wouldn't make her scream as he fucks her tight raptor pussy
>he wouldn't motorboat her metal plates
>he wouldn't eat a bag of chips with her well watch her eat a bag of chips while he licks her cunny
GAY

Why does Sara get the better looking jacket while scott looks like he's about to shove Kallo in a locker wearing his?

These.

Will I get banned if I use cheat engine in multiplayer?

>no option to play as Chad Scott

Biowhy

Even Sara isn't going to Kadara wearing pyjama.

that scott wants to be BEANED more than sara?

Casual is pretty close.

user, I know.

But secretly my Ryder wants Kallo/Jarun anyway so I don't really care, I'm going to see what I want to see.

This is the most cancerous thread I've ever seen

why can't it be calling you a little bitch/lapdog and have sexual connotations at the same time? why are you so triggered by this? you're retarded if you think there's NOTHING sexual about sitting on someone's lap.

Because Sara sleeps with normal clothes.

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

But Sara got a nice dance scene while the Scott/Reyes one looks retarded and shoddily animated so...

First time on Veeky Forums?

she looks like my real sister with brown eyes...

I take that as a compliment.

Friendly reminder Max Ryder is a short name for Maximum Ryder

This was me last week discovering these threads. Don't worry, before you know it you'll be waifupostingblike the rest of the degenerates/neets

Leave, newfag

ticklish aliens

>you will never bend Sid over her clear computer desk and pound her fat butt for hours

Will Bioware ever let us play an Anti-hero? Renegade shep isn't an anti-hero. At best he's just an asshole hero

No child of mine is going to be named Maximum. If it's a girl we're calling her Holy Diver and if it's a boy he'll be called Alec.

Well, I don't know about you but I can have an actual dog sit in my lap and not have any sexual thoughts about it.

Rate the characters by voice actor

Because it feels like weird Tannfags wanting to both get angrier at Addison and pretend that there's anything remotely sexual or romantic in Ryder's dynamic with Tann.

Lapdog is a common term and isn't sexual.

I'm considering writefagging a short Mhuman/Femtur story, with the basic premise being sometime during the Reaper war, a contingent of human fighters lose their carrier during a battle and land on a turian warship whilst in retreat, and are accomodated to bunk in odd places in the meantime. A senior officer on the vessel (perhaps the XO or a random OOD) takes in one of the pilots to bunk with her after recognizing his name. She happens to be his former interrogator during the Relay 314 Incident when he was captured by the Turian navy.

Main themes will focus on forgiveness, reconciliation, empathy for suffering (no levo food for days until resupply perhaps, or flashbacks to 'enhanced interrogation' techniques)

Overall I want to make something comfy and fuzzy and possibly lewd, but I don't really have a good narrative for building an intimate relation. If any of you creative fuckers have any ideas, I'd like to hear em before deciding

Maybe broRyder is just awkward at dancing with a partner

Ryder is not a dog. Can you have a girl sit in your lap and not think of anything sexual?

Ya Scott's dancing is complete shit. It honestly makes Shep's move look like Elvis Presley.

But she doesn't call you a lapdog specifically. Anyway I'm not as angry at Addison as much anymore.

Maybe because her freaky robot face has improved.

Still don't like her but I don't hate her as much anymore.

I'd definitely want to read some fic about older characters/veterans. Can't offer much advice that you wouldn't easily be able to find elsewhere. Keep your writing concise and only let it wander if it serves the story/scene.

t. reddit

Peebee
Jaal
Kallo
Gil
Vetra
Drack
Cora
Liam
Suvi

Only did squaddies and Tempest crew because I'm lazy.
>Kallo
>Peebee
>Jaal
>Lexi
>Gil
>POWER GAP
>Drack
>Liam
>Cora
>Suvi

>spend more time trying to get laid in a single player game than in real life
trying not to cry

A salarian could.

Tann is #1

FUCK forgot Vetra. She's right above Gil.

someone should shoop this with ryder and tann's heads. lolol.

I feel like I'm the only who plays ME for the story(as shit as it can be) and thinks of the romances as a bonus.

Any race with less than 5 fingers much be removed from life

I'm not saying Tann is actually in a sexual relationship with Ryder ffs, just that the comment has a sexual undertone to it. And you can think a Salarian would never be intetested in love or sex but Bioware loves breaking stereotypes. We got to see a sensitive Krogan in this game who isn't interested in violence. There are always going to be exceptions to the rule, we just haven't seen it yet.

So angara are okay? They have five fingers, it's just that three of them are fused together.

Jesus christ, next you're going to say that Pyjack you brought on board is secretly in love with the hamster you catch later on.

it's a technicality, but I'll allow it

I will never understand this. I thought it was stupid with Thane and this is even dumber. What purpose does it serve to have three fully formed digits that only function as one?

>the comment has a sexual undertone to it

It really, really doesn't though.

>that grammar and lack of punctuation

Sure, if you remove yourself first.

Are they actually fused or is it just the mittens?

Any race with less than 5 fingers probably has some pretty shitty sounding music, 2bh

>There are always going to be exceptions to the rule, we just haven't seen it yet.

Kallo's VA said he really wants Kallo to fall in love and have sex and hopes he'll be a romance option in the next game. If they're going to go there, they might as well go there with him. He already seems warmer and more empathetic than most Salarians.

I figures it was them just being lazy and reusing assets but then again the OT wasn't made on the Frost engine whatever it's called.

Maybe she could show him more of those interrogation techniques in bed

Can you fuck Suvi?

They're actually fused. Hope this doesn't wake up Sara-user.

oops

I can see Kallo as a LI but not Tann.

Delet this

It's possible considering their prepping Addison to become one.

quick, post canon before delusional purity user wakes up from his slumber

WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY MAKE ADDISON A LI? WHO EVEN ASKED FOR THAT????

if they make addison a LI but not kallo, bioware is fucked and truly lost.

what?

Postin canon

user, he pulled that out of his bum.

This, much as I want to bang Tann right there on his desk that would never actually happen, Kallo being an asexual romance for both Ryders is a better possibility/hope.

With Sara, yes

I would gladly hatefuck her

This is canon because Kallo and Sara have a pure, loving friendship based on kindness, understanding, space ships and gossiping about other people.

>That size difference
wew

Yes, and as her friend he's perfectly accepting of her loving relationship with Jaal.

>Cunny
Well that's enough internet for me.

That really triggered me. Damn. Shows how much faith I have in Bioware's decision making abilities.