lefthandutes.com/
popularmechanics.com/cars/a1604/4215852/
jalopnik.com/254493/spy-photos-ford-minicar-to-be-verisa
youtube.com/watch?v=6jv8Xv85lG4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Civic Type R is king of FWD shitboxes.

It doesn't get any better than that.

itt: faggy cars americans don't want from literally who manufacturers

Aren't those just VWs? we get those too.

Mitsubishi Colt. That car was a cute little lancer

jealous

Both Skoda and seat are VWs, uglier and cheaper. Skoda is for old people, seat is for Boi racers.

Pretty sure burgers didn't get pic related civic

Jokes on you, faggot. I saw a Seat in North Carolina the other day

illegal import

Just some Mexican visiting the US

Yuro civics are ugly as fuck

I just got back from Europe and as far as I could tell Skoda's are rebadged Audis without the prices or maintenance costs.

My uncle has one of these and it was great.

>Americans can't have a 320 hp AWD Buick Regal wagon
Laffing.

Oh yeah?

buick.com/regal-tourx-mid-size-luxury-wagon/index.html#/index

Yours are bland as fuck. Econoboxes in America of a given model year all look the fucking same, and they're all absolutely fucking boring and white, grey or beige. And if they're an American exclusive model they're absolutely god awful as well.

Dear diary,
today Americans weren't faggots. Good job.

Apparently Americans couldn't handle the good looks of the Opel Ampera, so they had to make an uglier version and call it the Chevrolet Volt. Top kek.

>Americans can't buy a 50 years old car brand new because it doesn't have 20 airbags and a backup camera

yeah

We can buy Caterhams, dipshit.

>they cant even get the peugeot 308

jesus

Euro here, it's so bland that I forget we could have it.

>2 color paint scheme
>bland

It's called special construction, low production cars made by small manufacturers don't need to adhere to any safety standards

ayy plates from my spic state

and he also owes atleast 2 years of road tax, no sticker.

I'd definitely buy this even if it was available for just a year or two

ford galaxy

see lefthandutes.com/

There's a company in Colorado that imports these in parts and fuses them with Pontiac G8s or Chevy Caprices to give them LHD and a valid VIN, but you're going to pay out the ass since you basically have to pay for two cars, plus transpacific shipping for one of them, plus tons of labor.

>no 208/308 GTi
>no corsa
>no Ibiza
>kids driving trucks and landbarges
What a strange place it must be

These are actually cool. My father had one like that on the left but longer. Siting in the middle of it and driving through the clear sky night with the glass top fully open while being stoned is an experience I'll remember.

Older ones are also pretty epic.

How will we ever live without them in this land of cheap Camaros and Mustangs

My family used to have a smaller Renault Scenic, but it was pretty nice as well. Rear seats could be removed or rearranged individually, you had airplane tables for the rear seats, it had double sunroofs, lots of clever storage, pretty neat thing.

90's Renaults are the coolest tho.

I'm not sure about these.

Wagon trailers are the coolest.

However convertibles pulling wagon trailers are the absolute coolestest.

They may look cool but they must be really heavy.

They're definitely a novelty compared to regular utility trailer but with half the car and the entire drivetrain gone I'm thinking they're probably in the realm of 600 kilos which still leaves at least another 600 kilos for cargo assuming they're channeled and planted on a midsized trailer frame and don't just have a drawbar welded to the actual half-a-car.

You actually can get them in the United States. However as far as I'm aware you can only buy them as a completed chassis but have to have a powertrain installed after the fact and register them as a kit car.

>introduce some fancy paint schemes because it's so bland
>it's still bland as fuck

>Yuro civics

That is just the hatch version, we got the sedan too.

FeelsGoodMan.jpg

>americans can't buy based Peugeot

Sad!

I think they could when Peugeot was still making good cars.

Bitch not included

We got the Astra for a couple years rebadged as a Saturn but it sold like shit and Saturn went out of business and then we never saw the Astra over here again.

They've been pretty good again since the ~2012 engine refreshes.

That`s because you didn`t get the OPC

Opel`s best engines have been Isuzu diesels since the 90s anyway. Ecoturds need not apply.

I'm salty that I can't have a VW Up!. I just want a tiny hatchback that isn't a smart car.

Why not a Chevy Spark?

fuck i want an ibiza so bad but life is suffering as a Spaniard living in midwest usa.

Mazda Verisa / Ford ????

It seems to have only made it to the basic prototype stage in the US imported by Ford around 2007. My bet is that the engine and body was too small for US roads, plus the issue with having US sized fast food cups in the cups holders it blocks the gear lever from shifting into park.

popularmechanics.com/cars/a1604/4215852/

jalopnik.com/254493/spy-photos-ford-minicar-to-be-verisa

The Spark feels so chintzy. I have driven an Up! and it felt better. Still a cheap econocar, but not as fragile feeling as the Spark. The doors felt solid upon closing them and the ride was much more pleasant. Also it was a bit smaller than the Chebby.

The Up! I drove was a 3-door, I prefer that layout. Also it was an I3 engine and was better on gas than the Chebby.

Yeah more shitbox with tsi garbage.

>i will never own an ek9

youtube.com/watch?v=6jv8Xv85lG4