/dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Went into his second "phase"
>Pontiff arena screenshots
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229419686666

>Patch 1.13
store.steampowered.com/news/externalpost/steam_community_announcements/75840229415620604

>Ringed City items checklist
pastebin.com/724E2jEB

>Ringed City pre-launch media
pastebin.com/4mUsZWmv

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/CAx8Yc8v

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/eNY3su63

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/RjpF5s7a

>BLOODBORNE
pastebin.com/WdLBWD8n

>KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

rezuaq.tumblr.com/newArea
youtube.com/watch?v=DmqbhyS-BK8
youtube.com/watch?v=McofBOpPw40
youtube.com/watch?v=leb7ialdNvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I

SHALL

Weapon level. The upgrade level of your weapon in DaS3 affects who you'll get matched with, usually within 2-3 levels. It's to prevent people with +10 weapons from invading down into someone with a +0 weapon and kicking his ass with zero effort.

NOT

FEAST

Dragonfriends!

So last week I said that if I had any talent I'd make a game map using rezuaq.tumblr.com/newArea

I still have no talent, but I bullshitted something anyway.

Kafuu Chino

Hey im in that webm, Anti-bully Mode. We did this fight a couple days ago.

Thanks again, /dsg/

LET THE FEAST BEGIN

only 12 more sunlight medals in dark souls 2

ready to fucking die

>Tfw no Black Hole Harald helm.

I don't think these guys knew about the seed nerf.
Tried to seed as soon as I entered the session.
I love invading since the new patch.

I WILL NOT CRACK!
youtube.com/watch?v=DmqbhyS-BK8

Invading as a sorc is so easy.

You're the best Dragonanon. Always coming with new pics...

When is the Fire Fades edition coming out?

I had a similar thing happen with Soul of Cinder as a co-operator. I think he was transforming into a different class right when the final blow was struck, and instead of becoming Gwyn form he just died.

because the series has ended on a short note practically with a lot of things unanswered and he knows he won't be able to reply to people asking questions because he cannot contact big M

Platform?

What is the least painful route through the game to build a pure Int character?

Fashion souls?

I legit thought the comparison of the locusts to the angel's lower body was pretty cool, I was surprised he brushed it off like it was nothing.

>Invade near top bridge to Spear fight
>Get to admire Midir's model up close

He really is a great dragon.

Vilhelm's voice makes my dick hard

Go for a Raw Broadsword, then just pump Vigor and Into to whatever you want. Don't forget your CMW.

It was a nice finding but knowing fromsoft it probably is reused assets. Nobody was supposed to look at the angels from this close.

It sounds like he has a really bad cold

when is loli dark souls?
they might actually be good games then

Is the Saint Bident any good?

How far into the DLC is Lightning Arrow?

reminds me of vendrick
maybe it is the same guy
youtube.com/watch?v=McofBOpPw40

85%

Wait I thought those giants don't do anything? They can wake up?

my wife Chino is so smartcute

Almost the very end.

It's not, but Vendrick's VA is also Chester, Djura and Oceiros.

One boss in. About 20 minutes run if you don't fuckup too much.

after demon prince and a lot of walking. I hate it.

Holy shit kill me

Would it be possible to find someone to drop it for me? I have a few friends who play who probably don't want it.

From what I understand it is very good on faith.

Speaking of, can I get away with 50 fth on
a sl75 paladin invader? Or is 60 a must to make lightning arrow work?
It's a jarring proposition because my other stats really suffer if I go full on 60 at that level.

AHHHHH, I CAN NOT CONTAIN THE FEAST!

>low level invaders are nothing but smurf shitters

You can run right to it after dealing with the bats then come back and clear the area.

Get a friend running a physical build to drop all the late game shit for you in High Wall.

Can't drop spells.

I do decent damage with it at 40 Faith and ROTSF only.

Reeee

It's shit like this that makes me want to cheat

There is a shiny in there! I need to know, what is it?

Can't drop spells yo. You could however try to convince someone to carry your ass.

Get Great Heavy Soul Arrow from Orbeck. Use that on every boss except Sage and Aldrich.

Get a Raw Broadsword for magic resistant boss after.

Cheat Engine.

It's just the Preacher's Head item. Apparently its position in the swamp makes it look like it's underneath but it's really just leaning against a wall.

Oh cool. Maybe I'll respec down a bit so I can 1h the crusifix. Is that even worth doing? I feel I almost never use the 1h attacks. Maybe just use a sunlight straight sword swap when I need my other hand?

Thinking of making a cheeky low SL poison invasion build. Is poison still shit in this game? I guess I should probably just get a ghru dagger as fast as possible and it'd basically be done already. What's the average SL in settlement? 20?

>Smurf
I don't think you know what that word means.

The word you're looking for is "Guy who leveled VIG first and uses a Raw weapon, but is not a twink, because twinking involves a low level receiving end game upgrades like +10, which in DaS 3, makes them unable to invade/be invaded by someone playing through the game normally, thanks to upgrade memory".

Maybe you should just git gud.

On my SL85 paladin I went with 18 Str for the Dragonslayer Axe and just twohand the Crucifix at all times. Most people don't really use halberds' 1H moveset because it doesn't have hyperarmor.

>FILLANORE'S EGG
>OCEIROS' WEIRD FUNGUS
>*CRAB* *CRAB* *CRAB*

But what does it *MEAN*?

Do +3 rings effect matchmaking?
I know hornet ring doesn't. I've seen invaders in highwall who do nothing but parry and backstab fish with hornet ring.

Twinking is still a thing, it's just not as utterly cancerous as it was in previous games.

Does anyone have a list of what does and doesn't have hyperarmor?

I wish they had developed the Vagrant system further instead of ditching it.

but that's exactly what i mean

i just got invaded by guy with gaels repeater bow

OCELOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTE

What's the best charm/chime with Unfaltering Prayer on it?

Rings don't count. It's weapon memory, not ring memory mkay? Praise Tanimura.

>crabs
>age of deep sea
>crabs live in the sea

How did we not see this?

rings do not affect matchmaking, only weapon level and soul level.

It's always been my head canon that Ocelote fucking dimension shifted or some nonsense.

Demon's Souls=MySpace

Dark Souls 1=Veeky Forums

Dark Souls 2=Twitter

Dark Souls 3=Facebook

Bloodborne=Reddit

Canvas, I think. Saint's technically outdamages it but its hyperarmor is piss poor.

>when u already partook but he's still eatin

>corpses in front of archdragon peak entrance bleed when you hit them
>they're fucking alive

fuck i heard the theory that archdragon peak was a dream but now it seems pretty possible

Damage = Saint
Poise = Sunlight
Bit of both worlds and most popular = canvas

Is it vagrant posting time?

Probably not, but a +4 Mail Breaker could probably 1 shot someone with a ripose at SL 35 without it, or at least send them to low HP.

Twinking does indeed still exist, but it's not to the extent that someone can invade and 1 shot with a Longsword R1 from full HP

You mean that crossbow that you can just sidestep to completely avoid?
Either way, smurfing can't really be attributed to DaS, as there are no locked in tiers.

My point was that the majority of the time someone says they got invaded by/invaded a twink, it's some guy who just played through the game normally up to that point, pumping VIG and using Raw weapons.

Dark Souls 1 was so great guys, remember how it took 40 minutes to get matched with someone only to have it fail again?

I headcanon that he's like Priscilla with invisibility, or is otherwise engaging in magic trickery

>Crabs live in the sea but can venture to the land
>Crabs are the apostles of the Age of Deep

I am now picturing Aldrich with a crab perched upon his shoulder and whispering into his ear.

Basic weapon attacks that have hyperarmor/poise are any ultra class weapon including curved greatswords one-handed and two-handed, and the two-handed attacks of greatswords, halberds and hammers. The Greatlance is also the only pike-class weapon with poise on its two handed R1s and R2s.

Beyond that over half WA in the game has poise on it at some points in its animation.

What counters ultra weapons?

I keep getting shit stomped by them.

it is now

Has anybody tried the Greatlance since the last patch? I want to know how "improved" the tracking is.

I mean you can still twink, you can get NG+ rings and other late game rings on a SL1, and yes, you can tell me "haha, it doesnt matter that much" but you woul not believe what some flat stat rings due to a low levels damage

then use a priestess ring and a prisoner's chain

The dragon invisibility is weird. Pris could camo, Seath had invisible walkways in his cave. There's also an invisible walkway connecting the spinning lift to Yorshka.

Perhaps Light Sorcery is the most dragon of sorceries.

wait wtf are these?
I've never since this creature in Dark Souls is this some mod?

WE SHALL RECLAIM THE HOLY LAND

youtube.com/watch?v=leb7ialdNvQ

>hurrr smurfings only when they beat they whole game and invade
>that's not reaal smurfing gaels doesn't count! Neither does the midir sword!

Outspacing them and punishing their R1s right out of range or putting pressure on them up close before they can get in poise frames.

>still leave items instead of discarding them even though there's no point anymore
bring back vagrants

>crabs are just vagrants who became actual creatures after so many linkings of the fire without anyone killing them
>thats why all the big crabs drop items when you kill all of them
>That's why they can "burrow" and come out at full health
Did I just solve miyazakis dark souls?

UNDER THE SEA

UNDER THE SEA

>OH MIGHTY DEEP, WHAT MUST I DO NOW
>*crab shuffles closer*
>"eat the gods, boyo"

>When you fight a boss you've heard is difficult for the first time and win with 0 estus and a sliver of health.

What's your proudest panic-win, /dsg/?

Different talismans have different amounts of poise? I thought all you had to do was cast unfaltering prayer.

i get instant action at Sl 15 +2. my favorite spot is ambushing the party at the burning trees, with the village harvesters and the fat lady. a poison bandit's knife is good, has innate bleed, and quickstep is mighty useful for maneuvering through 2-3 R1 spammers

i personally find poison very useful. just accept it's a trickling of damage and keep applying pressure. i've killed hosts through poison after having died, and i've had people run behind trees and idle, obviously rushing through their menus for poison moss. in these cases it's a free backstab. noobs freak out over poison, others won't.