/pg/ - Persona general

previous: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd in Sumaru City: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Post Makoto's hips

When can we expect the NTR doujins to surface?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

What if I used Garu?

How much of the Jack Frost family is in P5?

How do I get into the Fitting Room in Shido's dungeon?

When you learn to use the panda.

Agreed. I want to see her fiancee cry as Joker fucks her senseless in the bed they were meant to share.

What's unironically the worst social link in the entire series? That means the character and story in question both are complete shit.

Jaku, Black, King

meant for

P3 moon, is it even a challenge?

P4 Tower

I didn't know that fat kid was in 3 until like 3 months ago so he must be bad

Jack-o-Lantern is in it too, but he appears in the prison & 1st floor of Kamoshida's palace and is really hard to obtain naturally.

Yosuke's in P4. What was the fucking point?

P3's Moon. I'm glad they replaced it in P3P as Shinjiro if FeMC.

>make a rule about everyone having to agree specifically to make sure you don't lose your way
>just want to do more research on a target before you charge in
>WOW YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING SHIT WHY CAN'T YOU AGREE HOW IRRESPONSIBLE
I can see why people say this is the worst arc.

But what is the worst link totally ironically?

I need to mention P3 magicians as I completely forgot about him until some user compared him to Mishima.

For Persona 6, are we staying in the city or going back to the country?

I don't have anything specific to say about Futaba but I want you to know I love her

>wanting to fuck a teacher
It wasn't all bad, I imagine all p5 senseifags to be just like him.

Yoshida. He's boring and old ew.

To be fair he was going through some shit. Its understatnable but he needed to man the fuck up. More of a character flaw then a writting flaw.

Only writing flaw is how fucking LATE haru joins holy shit. The game is almost done by the time you can do her Slink.

Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with Haru?

I confused one of the bosses in Mementos for one of the Requests and it's just throwing away 65 to 71k Yen every time it throws away money

So I just keep doing this to get money?

RyujiXAnn best ship!

Either back in rural Japan again or abroad.

It'll be in outer space

Undeniably the best girl and the best wife material if you do her Confidant.

because we aren't /v/ and have semi-decent taste

>Met Anne first and started to like her more as I play through the first few dungeons.
>Decide to start leveling up her confident to romance her.

>Morgana starts to flirt with her more and more as I progress.
>Ryuuji and Yusuke makes flirting jokes at her all day while my guy sits there quietly without any dialogue options to join in
>Makoto appears.
>Story cutscenes start to ship Joker x Makoto

I just wanted to romance the model sweetheart, what is this even.

I'm on 11/27 and just finished securing the route for Shido's palace, will the game skip forward with plot if I just go complete it now? I know that didn't happen with Sae's palace because Akechi tells you to chill and wait before sending a card, but no one's doing that here and I still got 21 days left until my deadline. On the other hand, I like finishing up palaces as quick as possible, but I'm also nervous about missing all this freetime since I know I'm fairly close to the end of the game.

It takes place on Vicent Brooks' space colony

She's the new hipster waifu.

>will the game skip forward with plot if I just go complete it now?
no

Best ship for NTRing you mean

>asses aren't pressed together

Ryuji is ONLY for Joker!

I WANT TO FUCK MORGANA and spend hours in a palace just holding him close and relaxing in a safe room, only the two of us

If you really loved Futaba you'd go the friendship route and have her go to school and be okay without Joker around

P6 takes place in feudal Japan

If that gets him away from the rest of us, I support you, user

>ywn never a level 200 chad like kamoshida

On one hand, I like having side characters that interact and have genuine fun together.

On the other hand, if they want to ship Ryuuji and Anne, I wish they wouldn't then also imply that Anne is godly gorgeous and such. It feels like the game is trying to cuck me.

Honestly I expect Ann would be popular but it seems like she's the least popular female in the group.

Good lord rhis nigga can crush cans with his chin

Fatass from 3. No contest.

P3: Kenji. Couldn't deal with what a desperate fuckboi he was with his teacher loving. I literally start cracking up when he got cucked.

P4: The fucking nerd kid you have to tutor. If there ever was an argument for bullying the shit out of kids, it's him

P5: Anne. Such a generic "I want to be a stronger person and I need your halp" start only then to delve in to her modeling angst which I couldn't give two shits about. The one thing that kept me going was the thought that maybe Shiho could become a link, and only the parts that involved her and her rehabilitation from suicide was interesting.

Just reached 12/24 is there any point from here that I will be able to buy healing items?

But still in a high school.

Chad so hard motherfuckers wanna use my jaw to draw their 90 degree angles.

I was just thinking about that. I'd like a Persona set in another time. Maybe the 50s or 60s when Japan wasn't as nice a place to live in and you had actual political instability.

First girl syndrome. Nobody wants to go with the normalfag choice.

She lacks any cute moments with Joker in the main story like Makoto and Futaba, and isn't god-tier in her Confidant like Haru is with the vegetable buffing.

That's how he won Olympic gold afterall

Running the game for a 3rd time to pick up a treasure shadow I missed to get platinum

Any Ideas for a good (fun) challenge run?

>cute
>fluffy
>big boobs
>soft and good for cuddles
>kind
>rich
>generous
>not spoiled or stuck up
>gentle
>thoughtful of others
>emotionally strong
>cute JP voice
>stronk party member
>in love with (you)
Why isn't everyone obsessed with Haru?

Worst taste in this thread. I wish I could dunk you in a pool on a hot summer's day.

If you hate it now, just imagine P5A

Arsene as your only persona

Joker only.

arsene only
no skill cards, just gallows if you're a pussy

HE'S KURT ANGLE DAMN IT HE WON A VOLLEYBALL GAME WITH A BROKEN CHIN

>berates Kenji for his teacher lust

What about here then

Because we're all lusting over Kawakami

End yourself.

can you make a party of 1? that would be interesting

>ironically

It's because this fanbase is averse to pretty and outgoing women like Ann and Rise because they're a bunch of socially retarded degenerates and think they're "sluts" because they don't know what know what human interaction is.

Who would be more useful to the party 1 trillion morganas or 1 Ishtar?

Struggling to beat Yaldabaoth lads
Got here with no SP items except the slow regens.
Any advice? Just restart the palace and grind?

Anne's Slink is boring dam shame. She is a cool character. Ryujji was mediocore at best as well

What's the fastest way to increase Proficiency?
I'm at 3 Proficiency and I'm just about to start the factory palace and I want to be able to max Haru's S.Link by December.

Ann reminds me a lot of Junko from Danganronpa from design, occupation and fashion sense except Ann is actually a decent character.
DELETE THIS

>*A broken FREAKIN' chin

Fixed for you

>fivehead
>demure and unwilling to grasp her own future with her hands and actually talk to the really nice guy now running the company
>flat characterization
>introduced very late in the game

Eh.

>no SP items
Did you miss the literal free Soma right before the boss?

make more shit in your room or work at the Beef Bowl place

I didn't need any items for sp on normal but how did you lose the Soma you got in the area just before?

Supposedly they've been tossing around the idea, and almost used in 5 before shitting all over the Japanese government became fashionable, of a Japanese kid moving abroad.

I don't see how this would work unless they've moving to a 90 percent Japanese immigrant town somewhere, since making so many Japanese trope characters is how Persona rolls, and I shudder to think of all the offensive foreign stereotypes they'd create though.

Remember, in persona the shittier and less developed a character is, the more people like them.

They're all cucks though

LAVENZA IS CUTE

I don't care, Kawakami is a nice choice.

The reason why I hated the fuccboi Kenji was because his entire social link revolved around his teacher crush.

"oh hey man you like girls right"
"yeah man girls are hot lets talk about girls again"
"what kinda girl you like? I like older woman actually. Actually I want to fuck my teacher
"hey can you help me fuck my teacher?"
"hey its me again, lets talk about teacher again."

He was the most irritating twat ever. It felt so great, like catharsis when he got cucked. Like the game was saying "We know this guy is fucking annoying, now see him get destroyed."

Hanged man social link

Hey i know there's someone in here playing on safe tell me how hard it is to negotiate demons and if it's possible to die. I'm not gonna make fun of you I'm just really curious

>demure and unwilling to grasp her own future with her hands and actually talk to the really nice guy now running the company
wow if only she had a social link that addressed these issues and had her grow as a person to deal with them

What am I supposed to do to get intel on the IT president in the ship palace?

Oh I know, I hated Kenji too

I just found it interesting you berated him for his teacher lust and yet we're all lusting over a teacher here

Joker is asexual. Yukio Mishima is a beta cuck. Ryuji is just being Ryuji.

>Joker
>Cuck
Joker is the one doing the cucking, user. Have you not seen how every female S. link in the game lusts after his smug cock?

This user might not, but I will make fun of you though user, so be wary

Because all 3 of the guys have a threesome instead, spitroasting Mishima while Ann was sleeping

Dude, Kenji is the worst.

All his "issues" are solely from his own retardation, and the game tries to pass it off like it's on the same level as the actual ly well written issues.

Whoever wrote that link trolled us all.

You did WHAT with my sister!?

Good to know, thanks!

>abroad
i would assume America, so probably somewhere in Hawaii/Cali