/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

We ded again edition

Gwent Standalone's closed beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E
>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=823yuWz0lto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Geralt and Triss OTP

>page trissfu a cute

Emhyr var Emreis did absolutely nothing wrong. All those who deny this are uncivilized nordling barbarians.

Why is this general so dead?

I'm so fucking mad at ST
I even started killing them at Witcher

okay, can anyone advise if I still trigger triss romance but don't do the "now or never quest"

I have never not done the Now or Never quest and want to see what its like to leave the mages, but at the same time I want the threeway ending for Ciri in Toussaint.

Anyone able to advise if I can skip "Now or Never" and get the threeway ending?

You can use these console commands

addfact(q309_triss_lover)

addfact(q309_triss_stayed)

This game came out 2 years ago, probably why. I just got around to playing it recently because the GOTY version was $25

Ciri

Random witcher girls edition

threadly reminder that fake Ciri is more fuckable than the real one.

I wish to fuck Siren

Little Miss Merigold is cutest of them all.

then post the little one.

>Scientists baffled by a waifu's incredible ability to be extremely cute.

This.

I wonder will they ever figure out the secret of her cuteness..

>BREAKING NEWS : Waifu reaches levels of cuteness taught impossible by Scientists.

WTF? ???

It was inevitable at this point.

You are one simple click away from finding out why you or your waifu can never be as cute as Trissfu.Find out why NOW !

You really like that picture?

I like it best desu

Weather is nice and it's non-working day today, im going out with friends to drink.Should i bring up Trissfu at some conversation ?

I'm glad, but it was never my favorite, I dug it up from a discard folder a few days ago by chance, nice to see at least someone likes it.

I don't know, do you think they are ready for Trissfu?

>I don't know, do you think they are ready for Trissfu?

I'm 100% sure they won't be ready, but i'm also 100% sure i won't be able to help it and talk about Trissfu.

Most of my friends aren't into gaming, so I don't discuss Trissfu or TW with them. And with those who are I keep the things within the normal boundaries when mentioning Witcher, although I did mention how I like Triss. Trissfu love is mostly a personal thing for me.

Fucking trissfucks stop posting all the time same shit

threadly reminder

i want to lick wild Triss.

Me too. I want to sniff her sweaty intimate body parts and absorb their essence.

i want to lick her feet

i want to lick her butt

>borrow The Witcher 3 from a friend on PS4
>come home
>excited to play it
>my sister and mother play it so often they barely let me to PS4

So this is the power... of CD Projekt RED...

Witcher 2 needed more Balliste-posting

have your sister sit in your lap so you can play together :3

NASTY !

hey there aint nothing nasty about family bonding.

Yes. Just ask Foltest

So, uh, can we post Yen ???

There's a disturbing lack of BEST GIRL in this thread.

Improving thread quality is always welcome

Friendly reminder for all Trissfags

>Both in game and in the books, Triss displays symptoms of severe daddy issues. She easily falls in love with men that care and nurture her. What cemented her love for Geralt was the fact that he took care for her while she suffered from explosive diarrhea (not kidding) during the events of the book "Blood of elves".
>At the beginning of TW1, while Triss is recovering at KM after the Salamandra's attack, Vesemir mentions that Lambert stopped acting like an asshole towards Triss and is taking care of her, due to guilt for treating her like shit.
>When you reach the house of Triss in Vizima, you can find footprints outside of a window, as if someone left in a hurry.
>If you romanced Triss in TW3, the first thing Lamber asks you during the "No place like home" quest is how Triss is faring these days
>During the drinking game, Lambert mentions that he jumped out of a lover's window once, because he didn't want to hurt the feelings of his friend that was in a relationship with the woman. Remember that Lambert is a prick and has very few friends, and the only friend that was in a relationship during the events of the games was Geralt.
>If you beat Lambert at Gwent, you get the Triss Merigold card.

tl_dr: Triss Cucked geralt with Lambert during the very first game.

Also let's not forget:

>Tried to steal the man of her best friend by deceiving him while he was amnesiac.
>Acted like Philippa's little bitch, following through with her plan to exploit Ciri (while putting on a bullshit "Big sis" facade)
>Turned her back on Yen during the time she needed her the most. Not because of fear, but because she hoped to get her out of the game with Geralt.

tl_dr: Triss is a shit-tier waifu and only 12yr olds can't see how petty, childish and ugly she is on the inside.

Triss eats dwarf cock, of course she's a shit-tier waifu.

holy fucking shit

I cannot WORD this post enough !

>she's a shit-tier waifu.
She also has a shit fetish, and inconsistency issues with her sphincter
She's pretty gross desu.

What do you say, /wtc/?

At the beginning of TW1 Salamandra steals witcher secrets. To complete the task of recovering them more efficiently Geralt, Eskel and Lambert all head to different parts of the North to look for info about Salamandra. Geralt heads to Vizima, Triss also heads there, while Lambert sets for Kaedwen. Lambert is nowhere near Vizima, making any allegations of him and Triss fucking in the first game impossible.

The footprints that can be seen in Triss’ house in Vizima and allegedly belong to Lambert are first visible when Geralt wakes up in Triss’ bed, after falling unconscious during his battle with Azar Javed and The Proffesor and getting teleported there by Triss. It’s not like Geralt barges unannounced through the door of Triss’ house and says hello. It is clear that he has been unconscious for some time, and even if we assume that Lambert was there, he would never have to sneak through the window, he could just casually walk out the front door, since there is no threat of Geralt catching him in the act, which Lambert’s story implies.

Also the footprints are not outside of the window as some claim, they are inside of the house and lead from a bathtub to a dresser located next to a window and are clearly female and belong to Triss.

Another thing, Triss was busy teleporting Geralt, they arrive to her house together, so she can’t really have sex with Lambert at the same time. Unless Triss and Lambert have a fetish for fucking next to Geralt’s unconscious body, it makes little sense. At best they could have caught Lambert masturbating alone in Triss’ house, forcing him to jump through the window in shame.

And even if we somehow assume that Triss fucked Lambert, at that point of the game she and Geralt aren’t even together, she is a free woman and Lambert would have no reason to worry about hurting Geralt since Triss is only a friend to him at that point, another major inconsistency with Lambert’s story.

>Trissfags engage full damage control mode.

Well, if someone makes claims that are clearly false, I'm always glad in proving them wrong by posting actual facts from the game.

About your chapter, yes, what Triss did was wrong, but she shows tremendous growth since. That's one of the things I love so much about her. She is ready to work on herself and improve. Knowing that chapter makes her standing against the Lodge in TW2 and taking Geralt's side all the more meaningful. And in TW3 we can see the true nature of her ideals shine, as she assume the role of the leader of the oppressed mages, something that doesn't come easy for her. She also helps Gerlat in numerous other ways throughout the games, she directly saves his life 7 times, she gets tortured for Ciri, fights for her at KM and in the final battle, helps locate other members of the Lodge, she helps witchers defeat Salamandra and get their secrets back... Triss is perfectly imperfect, that's what makes her so fascinating.

so where did that giant at Undvik come from?

WIld cunts teleported him there from other dimension, or what?

Trissfags eternally blown the fuck out

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=823yuWz0lto

Wedding day :3

>suddenly wolven storm starts playing

wedding night?

Nah, it would be kind of disrespectful to Yen. My Geralt cherishes the time they've spent together in the past, he still cares for Yen in a non romantic way and doesn't feel the need to humiliate her like that.

>Well, if someone makes claims that are clearly false
Keep telling yourself that Trissfag.

>Lambert sets for Kaedwen. Lambert is nowhere near Vizima, making any allegations of him and Triss fucking in the first game impossible.
As if Sorceresses can't teleport whoever they want, from wherever they want.

>The footprints that can be seen in Triss’ house in Vizima and allegedly belong to Lambert are first visible when Geralt wakes up in Triss’ bed.
>Implying they weren't doing it before that, and Triss asked lambert to leave minutes before noticing that Geralt was in danger and teleporting him.

>And even if we somehow assume that Triss fucked Lambert, at that point of the game she and Geralt aren’t even together, she is a free woman and Lambert would have no reason to worry about hurting Geralt since Triss is only a friend to him at that point, another major inconsistency with Lambert’s story.
>just friends
>fucked the whole time at KM, with Triss being clingy as fuck towards him for the entirety of the books.
>never told him about Yen, for the sole purpose of replacing her.
>t-they where just FRIENDS with benefits! it's 2017 everyone!
kys.

Wedding night comes after, but not before they throw a feast for their friends and spend a lovely evening together, reminiscing of past adventures :3

that's absolutely nice.

>implying my unconditional love for my little sister Triss would become less only because she killed 6 million jews.

>Was depicted as a shitty double faced immature brat in the books.
>Acted lice a manipulative lying bitch in 2 games out of 3
>In the third, she gets an bland and uninspiring "redemption arc", because CDPR feared a worldwide mass suicide of Trissfags, as even complete unwarranted denial of reality has its limits.

>Trissfags openly enjoying being cucks.
More news at 11.

Well, you failed to provide any evidence of Lambert being in Vizima. I clearly showed you evidence he is in Kaedwen and the teleports aren't omnipotent and can't work in unlimited distances. Yen can't even teleport Geralt and Uma from Vizima to KM and she is way more powerful than Triss.

>Implying they weren't doing it before that, and Triss asked lambert to leave minutes before noticing that Geralt was in danger and teleporting him.
If that was the case, Lambert would have no need to escape through the window, he could just go out the front door. Lambert tells a story where he had to escape immediately not to get caught in the act. Also, Geralt was unconscious when Triss brought him to her home, yet another reason Lambert didn't need to hurry or worry about being caught.

>fucked the whole time at KM, with Triss being clingy as fuck towards him for the entirety of the books.
Which only shows Triss is obsessed with Geralt, and Geralt wasn't in a relationship with her in the books and in the first game he commits to her later in the game. the only had sex once. And knowing their past history, Lambert can only assume Geralt doesn't care for her, like he never did in the books and constantly turned her down during her stay at KM.

Also one other thing that was false in your first post, Triss doesn't fall in love with Geralt because he takes care of her, what drew her to Geralt was her jealousy toward his and Yen's relationship. She was already obsessed with Geralt before he ever took care of her as evidence by the whole chapter in BoE when she stays in KM. Triss clearly has an obsesison with Geralt. In TW1 when she finally has a chance to be with him, she would never endanger that just to fuck Lambert, who she never cared for anyway.

>Triss tries to act as Yen to attract Geralt touched by amnesia in TW1, their romance restarts
>As Geralt regains memory and Triss continues to act like double faced immature brat they part their ways at the end of TW2

Let's be honest, romancing her is an option in tw3 only to make room for a choice for a player, just like an option to kill Saskia in tw2, or to let racists fuck up Zoltan in tw1

Hmm, there's someone missing in this picture
I wonder who it is...

Triss is an amazing character, she has a very unique set of qualities and flaws. She can be kind, sweet, funny and idealistic but also naive, jealous, manipulative and treacherous. She is insecure but capable of taking charge when the situation forces her, she commits both selfish and selfless acts and is driven by both personal and "higher" motives, which sometimes conflict. I think she is a very interesting character due to it.

And it's not like she didn't do some good for Geralt in the books, she tried her best to help Ciri in BoE (and in some ways she did) and even proposed him to seek Yen's help when she realized a more powerful sorceress is needed. Without her dragging Geralt half dead and begging Tissaia to teleport him, he would have died on Thanedd. She votes in favor of letting Ciri go see Geralt during the Lodge meeting. She grows as a person and overcomes her fears, saves Yen's life in Rivia and stops the pogrom. Condwiramurs even refers to her as venerable Triss and praises her courage, showing she has changed from that moment on, imo it was defining for her character.

Like I said, she also did many great things for Geralt in the games, she is the only reason Geralt is still alive and she proved her loyalty when it mattered, it's far from black and white with her. I really like that about Triss.

Exactly. You can clearly see that twice as much effort went into writing the relationship with Yen in TW3. Triss is just there as a consolation prize for those who can't handle a real woman.

>real woman
Only if you're a nu-male cuck

They proceed to make love all night long after the guest are gone :3

Yen wasn't invited, it would be too awkward.

Their whole romance happens on Geralt's initiative, he is the one who is making the moves on Triss and she is only guilty of accepting his advances and not insisting on bringing up his past after Geralt refused to hear about it in the beginning of the game. It's a shady move, but understandable considering how much she was in love with him for years and she encouraged Geralt to form a personality outside of her influence saying the memory should start returning on its own and all her predictions about it came through(Geralt even tells Regis in BaW that Triss helped him get his memories back). Also, the first time Geralt asks her about his past she tells him the whole truth and even offers to go search for Yen.

>Their whole romance happens on Geralt's initiative
An amnesiac Geralt that doesn't know that Yen exists.

Well, I disagree. I personally love how Geralt acts around Triss and their dynamic as a couple. I like how you have to work on convincing her she is the one. I like how protective of her Geralt is on so many occasions(you just don't see that with Yen), I like how he shows a more sweet and romantic side of his personality and the way Triss embraces that. He just seems so happy with Triss.

I don't have anything against yen, although I prefer her in the role of a feisty, fun ex wife, but her romance seemed almost clinical at times, very unromantic. I just didn't find their scenes nowhere near as interesting.

>not only does Triss steal her close friends man
>doesn't even invite her to the wedding
Ice cold

Well, he takes it on himself to make many complex moral decisions throughout the first two games, deciding about people's lives and even the fates of entire kingdoms. He is capable deciding who he wants to fuck. Hell, he can plough half the Continent in the first game. Depending on player choice, he can even continue to pursue Triss romantically after he learns about Yen and Triss not telling him about her in the second game. Geralt is the one proposing a bath to Triss, not vice versa. Give the man some credit. Even Yen blames him in TW3 for fucking Triss.

Would you think Yen would even come? I think not. Besides, I like to think she got back with Istredd and that he helped her cure her infertility so they are too busy making babies.

this

Ha ha, time for a Witcher marathon
just finished the books

How's the Rise of the White Wolf mod for the first game ? I remember trying FCR few years ago and it was artificial difficulty near the end

Friendly reminder that underage permavirgins ("""triss'fags'""") have ruined this general

This.
>go to Veeky Forums this morning
>see that old /wtc/ thread has died
>trissautist apparently made a new one, it was nothing but Triss spam for 30 posts
>that one also died
>the current thread had 2 posters for about 5 hours, there's literally a hour gap between the first two posts

Just came back from drinking with my friends and i didn't mention Trissfu, I completely forgot desu the topic leaded completely elsewhere...

I will humbly ask all the Yencuck fags who posted lies to delete their posts and apologize, but I have grown to know Yencucks by know and i can't expect that...

Anyways I'll continue with playing BaW now.

no one cares enough to mention her

>i didn't mention Trissfu
Trissfu won't mind :3

Fucking strigoi shits.

Geralt tells her he doesn't want to hear about his past. She was ready to tell him straight up.

Not saying that Triss is a pure as the driven snow but she's still a hell of a lot more caring and honest with you than Yen is, seeing as Yen has recovered her memory before the second game begins and spends her time fucking around in Nilfgaard as Emhyr's guest rather than getting off her ass and going after Geralt.

Yen's for sub cucks.

>Yen has recovered her memory before the second game begins and spends her time fucking around in Nilfgaard as Emhyr's guest rather than getting off her ass and going after Geralt.
worst thing is, she knew about ciri being back and only contacted geralt six months later when she couldn't find her on her own and emhyr forced her

There is no need to mention CANON my friend. It's like pointing out the fact that grass is green or the sky is blue. That's why Trissfags love to circlejerk so much, it's their way to cope with hard unforgiving reality.

no one cares about that. i get to decide what is canon in my game