Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w2Rugr05FMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how does he cuck jiyuna?

play boatcolle

Nice OP.

is alpha 3 just who ever can get there retarded v-ism combo off first?

play KI

snnnnnniiiiifffffffff

When is it going to be litchi's turn to be the OP?

No atago no buy.

Did they keep their promise?

I need u Pai!

I forgot how hard this game is b

i play stinky boat!!

When you make the thread.

*nerfs fang*
*nerfs vega*

Not really, since they're nerfing weak characters and buffing strong ones.

50/50s are literally 50% of a fighting game, the entire game is about performing correct footsies so that you can be rewarded with le big damage opportunity.

in b4 i play scary boat
go play sv nerd

let me get in on that senpai

I can't remember any buffs from season 2, only nerfs.

>Characters alone don't make a game interesting. It's how the players play the game that makes it fun.

No wonder the game ended up being so boring.

Okay, let me make a new room.

hahahahaha

nope

also, why do people play necalli hes the most linear boring character in the most linear boring game ever

enjoy watching me kick his ass

Aight.

Also it's tough going back to the DS3 after using the DS4 for so long

Hey user wanna play with me on May 16th

Sent

There is nothing wrong with the statement if taken alone, but when you think that it's referred to SFV it's very laughable.

If the game rewarded playstyle variety then nothing wrong with it, but since they dumbed down the game so much and made characters as deep as a puddle the general experience is much more shallow.

Watching Haitani's Necalli playing more or less the same as any online Diamond Necalli player is depressing and boring to watch.

You only play your best when you're winning, debate me.

Because he has all the tools and is just super solid as hell.

don't pretend haitani's necalli looks the same as phenom's necalli. same applies to cammy, compared verloren to kbrad, they're really different, and those are two of the least complex characters in any fighting game ever.

>mfw bronze
how do i get pro and play in silver like an actual good player

BEHRSERKER CLAH

Always loved Sabertooth's VA for the old games.

X-Men vs SF port when?

Charlie was so much fun in that game. They nerfed the fuck out of him in 2.

that game sucks desu onifam

I used Charlie and Dhalsim when I played in high school

You play a better game with decent matchmaking.

i paid for SFV
i could play SF3 on fightcade but i feel like i should play a newer game, and SFV is pretty newbie friendly

But it was tight

Playken

AA.

no it isnt

It very much was.

Should I main Third Strike or SFV?

3S

Best milf.

no it doesn't

Aight. I'm done. I got like no grasp on the game lmao. Was fun tho, thanks for playing.

Yes it did

That Ivy player who played Aris today, man pull the trigger on those long whipping moves, will ya?

GGs, yeah it was fun.

no it doesn't you scrub also GGs

Project M Revival BABYYYYY

The only reason I got into fighting games when I was a kid was because of the girls.
The only reason I still waste money on fighting games is because of the girls.

fucking japs

How do you think jiyuna feels thag no Japanese person respects him cause he's white? Probably why he gets cucksd by daigo

Ggs

Ggs and it completely did. Don't make me unsheathe this katana

why are 3d fighters so shit? playing doa with friends and could win by only using one hand and one button. embarrassing

Does having better specs give you the edge in SFV even if you have a PC that runs SFV above 60 FPS

>playing doa
>could win using one hand
The way that game's intended to be played.

If you want a good 3D fighter, play Virtua.

GGs RPGay my B.B Hood is so sick

ggs flea

no it isnt

GGs, I can't sjc today.

When is SMT gonna get a fighting game

smt sounds like a shit setting for a fighting game, but a game with megaten demons would be great.

SMT x Darkstalkers when

I play stinky surt!!

down for mk3

as a marvel player no it isn't

It was called Persona 4 Arena.

>not wanting to fight demons in destroyed tokyo

That and being able to switch demons like theyre stands would be sweet

Post guest character dlc for Tekken 7 + 1 frames of delay

And by human standards, the game is tight

P4 fans will insist P4 isn't SMT when you compare the two and falls flat because of it

>P4 fans
You mean SMT fans. Persona fans don't even know what a megumi sentai is.

I thought it was mostly mainline SMT fans that disregarded Persona, which is stupid because they suck other spin offs like DDS and SJ off.

Because it isn't "SMT". SMT is a subset of the greater group of Megami Tensei games. I know this is autistic pedantry on an obnoxious level, but that fact is usually a response to autistic pedants so please excuse me.

Maybe some other day.

Still 48 days ugh.

literally the only thing that can get me to play tekken. I always thought he'd be in soul calibur with a 2X4 as his weapon or something

well then i guess marvel players are advanced beings

nice dodge faggot

Fine, i'll play a bit of MK.

I remember people considered SJ SMTIV till IV actually happened.

And the art for DSJ looks garbage tbqfh desu

>advanced
In degeneracy maybe

Robert as a character has no reason to exist, he's boring and only exists to be high tier and safe.

kof shotos are for frauds and shitters

is andy a shoto

what about king

I was just talking shit, but I really liked SJ.

yes/no imo

tfw am shitter

there wouldn't be future console megaten games if it wasn't for persona 5 being a profitable way of making 200 HD demon models, complaining about persona's success as an smt fan is insane.

using one is fine but if your entire team is made up of shotos you have something to be concerned about

boi! oh my fucking god xmen vs street fighter sucks holy shit just accept it already

Fuck you faggot.
XMVSF > MSHVSF, quit playing that trash.

This, same reason why Kof14 only needs to be barely profitable, their fan base likes the recurring character appearances so a single game is more like a technology investment for an engine and model collection.

I barely played past the first boss but it was tight from what I remember.

Only really got to hear Fear of God

60fps lock

SJ is the best mainline game.
And the faggots who think P4 is not part of the series are edgy kids who just played nocturne and think that's all the series is.

SJ is a mainline game. The only reason why it's not a numbered entry is because it doesn't take place in Tokyo. DDS isn't even a Megami Tensei game, it's just called "Avatar Tuner" in Japan. Adding SMT to the name was just branding for the west. SJ is also one of the best games.

The new character looks completely out of place in the art and animation. She looks perfectly fine in-game though.

It's mostly contrarians desu.

Andy is like my standard character, I used to play Joe and Kula too but don't like how they feel right now

I'm fucking around with Mai, Leona, Kensou, Athena, Iori, and Mature, I played 13 a lot but not seriously, I'm looking for some 'mains' that will translate well into the future as everyone knows that you get gud at kof by playing recurring characters, I'm open to other suggestions though, in particular I don't like Kyo or the Art of Fighting characters

Any suggestions, I'd pick up Ramon but I heard he's bad.

Game had one of my favorite boss themes ever.
youtube.com/watch?v=w2Rugr05FMM

no kunta kinte it was most definitely not better than MSHVSF