The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
"What version should I play?" Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
youtube.com/watch?v=Lb-f9P_tyQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SZymd6r4wGg
youtube.com/watch?v=XHr8DKtmtqU
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2

>FF XI
April update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52441-Apr.-4-2017-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/iWQxqxBc
/ffg/'s Boundless Nemesis clears: imgur.com/a/k2Bvc

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZlbmFeEGag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Garbage fake cat
Shitty OP

MAKE NEW!

Vayne Solidor has immaculate nipples

Alright, this shit ain't funny anymore.

Kek wut. You got prime sword tms easy.

Question, if I open the loyalty bonus mail, does it automatically draw the 4star, or can I save it for later?

The sad thing is I had enough moogles to insta 100% her, but i sold them to make space since I thought there was no way in hell I'd pull a third elfslut.

>People are actually planning on pulling for CoD's and Prishe's BSBs
Lmao

I think the no ally KO is impossible on the Ariana event without being able to tank 3 hits from her Dissonant Voice. I'll try again when I have a Marie friend active so that I can cast Shellga or give up on the No Abilites achievement and use my Cecil to Focus and let my Mages blow her away. That summon ticket is more important than 5% more TMR on any unit.

I at least managed to get the Dangerous Ariana materia so I don't have to use her anymore which is good since she is way too fragile to take 3 consecutive hits from Dissonance anyways.

How in the FUCK are you having trouble getting that reward? The boss hits like a goddamn wet noodle. Most of my team can eat 5-6 of them when buffed by Y'Shtola's Shellga.

Exdeath has barely over 3K HP and I did have Shellga up and she blew him away with a triple turn of Dissonance Voice.

Next time I run I will have Exdeath over 4K HP so he should survive it with plenty of HP to spare.

So I'm playing WoFF and I got into the new timeline
How much longer until I finish the game? I'm getting really tired of it 2bh

then take a break faggot

>implying they won't change our banner
>implying we'll get DM3

I've been tired of the game for months.
I just don't feel like playing it but at this rate I'll never finish it

Just take two trips. Exdeath can't take hits well with his low HP and SPR.

After getting No Ability, just come back on a regular team and dominate. My Exdeath was the only one to die in my fight too.

>Bring a Dark Fina friend unit to the Ariana fight
>She has a counter, fucking up "No Ability".

t-thanks.

OH MY GOSH

I love the XIII trilogy so much!!

no you don't

That's exactly what I said in my head when reading that post, but didn't care enough to reply to it.

Since counter counts for the "No abilities" thing, cover does too, right?

I'm sad that I have to take a third trip into the stage for the no ability fight since Dark Fina countered once. At least I can pretty much suicide all I want now since I got the no KO achievement. Maybe I'll use Ariana again since she lacks a counter and I don't want to raise a second tree to hit the voice hard.

Cover is a passive, but it doesn't activate like a counter does. My gut says it wouldn't mess up "No Ability", but my party doesn't use a tank, just Y'shtola, Refia, and all the magicians I have.

I'd think the auto counters are fine, but ones that have an ability named displayed, like Santa Roselia's or Dark Fina's, wouldn't.

That could be. Standard counters are just normal attacks. Dark Fina counters with a special attack with a name.

I forgot to put gear on my exdeath and that kitty qt wasn't naturally resistant to silence...

But for 20 nrg no way am i doing this again

This was my final pull on this banner

I want to die

>complaining about a qt white mage

Why are the most uninteresting characters OP? Orlandu, Fryevia, later Eileen, etc. Is there an actual good character who is godly that I can pull for not only for "muh meta"? And no, Ramza doesn't count, I have him already.

Gosh, if only they were dropping like candy and you were going to pull another 40 of them by the end of the week.

I've sold two full TMR's worth of them and I still have ten in my inventory in the off chance that I pull her with a ticket.

Go play FFT before saying that.

Keep going, user. Surely, your next gold crystal won't fuck you over.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Do not make lewd conjectures regarding the True Hero, no matter how correct they're likely to be.

Do you like Beatrix or Nyx or Tidus? They are pretty godly. Eiko too.

I did three runs and got EVERYTHING from the battle. DO IT YAMS. I dare you to. That one summon ticket and the 5% moogle could mean a 5* base unit and a complete TMR.

It would be a shame if you didn't get all four battle mastery.

What the hell? Is the half price banner really staying on the Egg Seekers banner and not the awakened banner?

Shit, this changes my pulling plans.

You convinced me to roll user !

I'll wait till other people wake up and put a friend unit with diabolos as their lead

20 nrg is like 12k eggs for me

Got lenna

Pink hair mini skirt I'm happy .

don't ever talk to me or my son ever again

Omg !

Has anyone ever fought a single digit in arena before ?

The ultimate battle between super powers will now commence

>he keeps japanese cartoon dolls on display in his room

Do you not have shame when you have sex

Yes. Many times.

You're not special, Yams.

>have sex

Sorry

Have sex in YOUR room. I put away all of my gundam plamo when I have girls over

Really what rank are you?
And how do you stay near the lower rankings?

i fall like 20k when i go to sleep.

Anyway it was a first for me

If I ever find Yams' team in the Arena, I will kick its ass so hard despite me having shitty units. Being able to AoE 4x2 for 999 on most things there rocks since unless you are lucky or have the perfect evade build you will just get creamed. And any who survives gets thunder chained to death.

>girls over

>girls over

Ricard BSB

youtube.com/watch?v=CZlbmFeEGag

Oh kek accidently used bushido so that screwed my No ability run. Dualcast is allowed though?

So how fucked are you if all you are 3 trees to fight that ariana boss?

Just get a melee team and auto attack it to death.

yeah maybe

Don't forget the dualcast autoattack hidden meta

My Dangerous Ariana is only at level 82 and she managed to survive three Dissonance hits without even having buffed SPR. And all I equipped her with was her unique gear and Carbuncle (so the worthless whore could at least cast Cura).

Im gonna level and gear my second Ariana because /ourgirl/. Watch me.

.3 away. gonna justify rolling this piece of garbage, fuck yeah. not gonna have anybody to chain with anyway

But user, you can only gear one of them because there's only one Encore materia

no

>implying your dualcast isn't sitting in the dust after Y'shtola dropped

blassings of lapis and rainbows are upon you brother

Did the drop rate get a boost on these?

>Log in
>Get daily award
>It's a summon ticket
>Great another blue crystal
>Draw on the awakening banner
>Mfw it's rainbow
>ITS HAPPENIG
>Draw pic related.

Best day ever bros.
just need to awaken her and get her dual wield.

Beginner's Banner 3. It's a one-time draw with a pretty decent relic pool, including Sentinel's Grimoire. The free Burst selection list includes a BSB(1) that represents each realm from I to XIV, and FFT.
>Garland, Minwu, CoD, D. Cecil, Gilgamesh, Edgar, Sephiroth, Squall, Garnet, Auron, Prishe, Balthier, Lightning, Thancred, Ramza

Nice. I wouldn't say no to a free Lightning

F R E E BSBs?

You better make your choice count when it comes around, as it's one time only.

Wew, gz

If thats BSB2, I'll likely take Lightning's relic from the free relic list.

Do you think she was watching hope's rear?

i feel like there's no chance it's her BSB2

Now that the Record Keeper anniversary shit is gone for real, how was your relic luck on all of the special banners?

>Curaga+ LD: Healer's Circlet (dupe), Physician's Staff
>EnElement LD: Squall's Jacket (dupe), Quistis's Dress, Lunar Stinger
>BSB Guaranteed: Seymour's Rod, Ninurta
>Player's Choice (free 11-draw): Ragnarok VII, Onion Gauntlets, Healer's Circlet (dupe), Wizer Rod, Onion Sword (x2)
>Anniversary Banner #1 (four full pulls total, and some desperation pulls before it went away for good): Chirijiraden (x2), High Summoner's Robe (x2), Red Jacket (x2), White Mage Robe, Sephiroth's Glove (only one dupe prior to pulling x3 off this banner)
>100-gem 5* on 2nd anniversary banners: High Summoner's Robe (dupe), Eternal Staff, Shura Gloves

Missed out on Tyro USB & Vaan BSB, which kind of stinks but wasn't my initial goal for that banner. Overall haul was really damn good otherwise, especially from having nothing for Onion Kid to now nearly having him complete.

Post mentions that it'll be BSB1 if characters have multiple bursts at the time of the banner's release.

So instead of drawing on XIV I can draw on BB3 and just get Prishe BSB? Same with CoD and the current III banner desu.

I wish it was Edgar Chainsaw

garbage on healer lucky
edea and tifa BSBs on element lucky
emprah, sarah, and yuna(2) BSBs on burst draw
terra OSB and onion staff on free (needed the staff still)
tyro USB on the sole 11 pull I did on the anniversary banners. I blew the rest on VI instead since they were mostly average for me.

I got Genji Gloves on a dollar draw on banner 4. Then I did a single 5 mythril pull for memes and got another genji glove

good haul overall. realm update lucky was kind to me too

It's a one time only sort of deal, so you have to make your choice count. It is 5-6 months away though; FFIII shows up again on dungeon update LDs, but I'm not so sure about XI.

Of course. Lightning and Hope had lots of sex.

>realm update lucky was kind to me too
wew yeah. Kinda felt a bit teased about the draw though; Alph BSB, dupe XIV armor, and Vaan's OSB.

Where can I farm these materials so I can awaken lightning?

>farm

>thinking 12k eggs is even close to the worth of 5% trust and a summon ticket
get your shit together

Congrats user, you figured out the easiest game mode. I'm so proud of you

>I've got bad news for you :DDDD
YOU CAN'T DO THAT UNTIL THIS SHITTY EGG HUNT EVENT'S DEAD LINE

>doesn't even get cool commands or an imperil
literally a pity bsb

Wait a week for the next mog king event

You better awaken Ariana right now lmao

Oh, I thought it was a bit closer. Still though most of the relics on it seem pretty mediocre, while Prishe's is quite good. If it's that far off it's probably Lightning and Seph BSB2 then, right?

He's an idiot. Invincible interior nets 18k for 14nrg but from what i've gathered he's too lazy to do explorations.

No, sorry.

>The free Burst selection list includes a BSB(1)
>Post mentions that it'll be BSB1 if characters have multiple bursts at the time of the banner's release.

1 pull per LD/Free banner
3 on phase 1
1 on phase 2
1 on phase 4

Orlandeau OSB
Agrias OSB
Tyro USB
Vaan BSB
Krile BSB
Eiko BSB
Kain BSB
Steiner BSB
Steiner EnFire
Braska SSB
Arc SSB Medica
Relm SSB Medica
Deployment Tactics

anyone still farming metal eggs? I am trying to get all the enhancement stones

>EnFire

I meant Imperil

>doing boring as fuck explorations to grind eggs
I'd literally kill myself desu. I'm not spending literal hours grinding this out.

what does arianna has of gud? she seems to be a poison/thunder mage but thats it.

And as far as the actual relic pool: Cloud/Bartz OSBs, Tidus/Shantotto/WoL BSBs, Celes (IB)/Minfilia (BoL)/Serah (EB)/Selphie (DS) SSBs, and Tyro's wall mentioned earlier. Everything could be switched up for global, as usual.

I hadn't Ariana lol. 6* max level.

I used her as EXP when I got Dark Fina

she's free, and she levels up really quickly.
if you are still beginning she can be useful

Man so many people have drawn Kain's BSB during the anniversary, it was pretty crazy.