mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw
my.mixtape.moe/urmenh.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

old thread

nth for dubbed

Draw your last pathetic card so i can end this, /svg/

supervisor just called me for a meeting i wonder what it could be

That butt is turning me on.

Should I actually play this game or just fap to the art?

My grandfather's deck has no pathetic cards, Kaiba. But it does contain... the unstoppable PEPE!

DAMN IT user NOW I'M ALL HOT AND FLUSTERED

>dead on board
>can't win
>just bluff with SahaBahaZell, maybe he'll forget about Baha's restriction
>I'm leaving! Huh!

Why not jerk off, user~?

Why not both?

TrapxMilf is truly the greatest

>tfw weeb and pedo are beginning to mean the same thing to normies

Thats expecting a lot you know

Artist is Denki Shogun. Manga name is Trap Trap

fuck OFF

How is this a good thing?

pretty sure that's how it's always been

Its not.

My dick thanks you

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mega.nz/#!v51UHZBC!POUt7FJxJwrvUNHXQtUMyj8j-iMOs7gLep9UD8Ee_Bw

i just finished updating my steam sv after months of not playing
is this updated with the new cardpacks? and some of the cards are reverted in english like arisa's

Goblin princess is really fucking good in shadow. Not going to replace her ever again in either aggro or midrange decks.

>all that disgusting hair
eugh

Luna's butthole is mine to violate!

Bless you

Craft the remaining 2 Grimnirs or wait to pull them?

It is Rowen's, actually

You sound like one of those cuckold types

>Dropping Soul Dealer against Daria
>He's shown no burn yet

pretty sure this undub and uncensor works fine.

Concede please for dailies. Match id 62304

Craft. Don't vial any extra grimnir you get because it's possible that he might be nerfed.

Fuck off, Lunapedo

thx user

why the fuck would they nerf grimnir

overpowered 'skillstrike'

>what kind of quest do you want?

>why would they nerf a OP card
Gee I don't know.

please nerf dragon hard
I can't even meme here in masters
I can deal with the skellys as long as they don't have 3 princes but there is nothing to tech against dragon every card is completely broken in that deck
please cygames hear my plea and nerf the hell out them

Erika is very, VERY ____

>10pp 4 damage to all enemies and a 2/3 with ward
taking conflag as a exxample, it's 7pp for 4 damage to all followers and no body.

Grimnir is a 2/3 with ward for 3pp, so if you conflag+grim that's 10pp 4 damage to all followers, which is completely inferior to 4 damage to only the enemy followers plus the enemy leader.

>grimnir
>""op"""

Retard.

smelly

I genuinely think you're around A0-A2. Are you?

Where is the anime?

>literally every deck has grimnir
>"""""not op"""""
stop typing and consider suicide

In my pussy

>le rank memes

Kys.

By that logic Unica and Lyrial are broken too.

What does that have to do with anything? When has Cygames ever nerfed a card for being OP, or implied that they would? Bans only ever target decks, and I guess you could target dragon through grimnir but that seems convoluted

Hand over the cat!

I am pretty sure the win rates are completely fucked right now because of grimnir. Dropping this guy going first is a huge tempo swing that is difficult to deal with. Dropping him first right after unica pretty much wins the game against most decks.
unless they have a perfect curve or they are playing something like ramp dragon and don't care about your board at all, they just lost the game

How new are you?
C rank?

no it's mine

Not for long.

No seriously. That sounds like an A rank opinion. Almost every deck runs Grimnir at 3, not just control. This is easy to see n ladder.

Unica is a 2/2 "ward" on turn 2 and can single stalls aggro but later she's mostly useless. Grimnir is a 2/3 actual ward so he can trade into a 2/2 and live that can also kill you opponent or clear board later in the game.

Grimnir is fucking retarded.

Aggro Blood is still decent.

>useful in early and late game
It's not retarded. It's called versatile. Ancient Elf is still more broken than Grimnir.

And some aggro deck also run Unica. Your point?

>homecoming
>harvest festival
>piercing rune
>gobu
How fucking new are you anyway? Still in beginner rank?

>Some decks
>Vs almost every deck
Can you see the difference now?

No aggrocuck decks allowed.

>It's called versatile

Too "versatile". A fucking neutral card should not be this fucking good to the point where it makes a lot of the other 3 drops obsolete.

You are already dead.

>he's not already maining the new blood deck
free wins against dragon

I'm going to pretend you're arguing in good faith and post exactly how new I am. I'm not a veteran, I stopped playing for a long time, I wasn't around for the harvest festival nerf, but I read the fucking patch notes.
Cygames is not Blizzard. They've shown no sign that a neutral card being ubiquitous is something they consider a problem. Every nerf has been targeted at a specific deck without regard for how overpowered the specific card being nerfed is. In that context, why would they nerf grimnir? The last time they nerfed a gold was when their first nerf directed at a silver failed to impact the meta, and there's been enough power creep since then that that probably won't happen again.

>tfw haven't crafted even a single card since the expansion dropped
I don't know if that makes me a Jew or a retard.

Grimnir is so fucking OP that some forest decks run him now even though they have AE.
Fucking gut him already.

Hey guys, new to this game, coming from playing Magic for 15+ years and Yugioh for a few years, also that trashbag of a game hearthstone.

My friend that also started like a week before me suggested I destroy all cards of the crafts I don't like and try to focus on one right away, is that a pretty solid strategy?

Free lose against shadow.

Everything is right now though.

>He has a 4/4 Belphegor on board while I'm at 8HP
>Geez, let's throw down a 9pp 8/8 indestructible god, I bet that'll scare him into trading and forget hitting my face!
Dumb hag who only know how to net deck.
Captcha is CHEMIN

I doubt they will nerf Grimnir too. People are overreacting. Even without the enhance, people would still play a 2/3 ward for 3, and nerfing its stats would defeat the purpose of the card. The enhance is a bit much with Dragon, but when the class is less dominant, Grimnir will be accepted.

Can you delete this? Thanks.

You might regret it later if you want to switch and you can never tell what card will be meta at some point. I just started playing too but I hang on to most of my cards, you get a good amount of packs from the get go and if you beat the elite ai then that's like 28 packs too.

No

No, this isn't heartstone, in this game you actually get a lot of free stuff. You might want to destroy things that get nerfed since they will give you extra liquids, but that's it.
Just reroll untill you get a decent headstart for one craft and some sweets for the others.

Haven has good chances. Dragon is okay.

Are we talking about dusting 1 craft you don't like or dusting all 6 other crafts here? I wouldn't really recommend it either way.

Gawain Mammoth is a fun meme.

my.mixtape.moe/urmenh.webm

If really dont plan to try that class in the future it's a good way to build a semi expensive meta deck for a newbie.

if you don't mind playing janky aggro decks, you don't need to destroy any cards for a while
but if you want to play any other archetype and not lose, you'll probably have to destroy some cards and focus on one legit nonbudget deck, yeah
ideally you'd just vial all your shit cards (most cards are shit) but it's difficult to list all the shit cards and make sure you're not vialing any potentially useful cards, so the generic advice is to vial the cards from whatever crafts you're not focusing on in order to minimize the loss if you do accidentally vial a good card

you won the cool way right?

No, you shouldn't do that unless you know the game enough to tell that you'll never ever play that class. It's not needed but it can speed up the process of course. They try to introduce new archetypes to the classes with each set.

>candelabra

thats a shitty homebrew aegis deck

You think it's a netdeck with that candelabra on?

What's the correct number of Blood Moons to run? 3 feels like overkill sometimes.

>Belphegor in a deck
dumb netdecker

2 and 2 plague masks

>reroll 7 accounts for difference classes
>complete missions/private matches
>dust every card that is trash and cards from another class
i now have every meta deck in the game, including ramp dragon with alot of spare legendaries and i didnt pay a dime. This game is generous compared to hs huh

MOOOOOOOOOOOM

kys Blood seems pretty autolose if you don't draw Belphegor

>an account for each class
Wouldn't it be a hassle to manage?

Remember, no matter how bad the meta gets, you can always post more Luna.

Now this is autism

If you don't draw Meme Man or Belph it's autolose. Then if you draw Meme Man but you're going first then it's autolose cause he's such dogshit to play without evo.