imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Some asshole just HAD to talk about it didn't they

nTerraria is quality at its finest

>all those stats
Wat do they do?

Help you pretend you're playing Ragnarok Online.

>77 def
sure its le balanced

>not noticing that I just picked up a pumpkin moon medallion
but no, the defense is balanced, the calculation is just different and even at 108 def I can easily be killed in 2~4 hits from bats.

>install 900 different mods until the game crashes
>"okay this should be good enough to make melee not shit"
>its still shit

>playing melee pre-hardmode
lol

its still shit in hardmode as well
the only thing I found good was a fucking flail that detached from the flail when it hit something

Bah, stuff like this blows my shitty mansion out of the water. Much more organic and pretty looking. Why even bother making anything better than wooden shitboxes if it's not going to look nice anyways.

delet this

I love open settlements like this aesthetically but rarely build them thanks to mobs spawning on rooftops. Wish there was some item that provided a safe effect to an area maybe as large as a celestial monolith covers.

You have no (0) reasons to not have Fargo's mod installed. Do you really hate fun this much?

I recently started playing terraria modded and I've been getting pretty bad lag with only having cataclysm, imk, spirit and a couple others but it vanishes and goes from 30-40 to 50-60 with my inv open. anyone got any fixes for this?

>9 damage

everything usable has a multiplier of 3* damage for some reason
worms have 3
ANCIENT unfixed Recipe.FindRecipes endless loop
You running a legit steam version or gog/pirate?

a legit steam version, just installed it a few weeks back

I dun decompiled calamity for information and got some devastatingly disappointing results on extra drops when difficulty boosters are activated:
>Demon Only:
Eye of Cthulhu
Wall of Flesh
>Demon & Onion Only:
Desert Scourge
Devourer of Gods
Yharon

Just started to try fighting skeletron, what the fuck.

Can someone tell me why expert Skeletron needs TWICE as much health compared to his normal version? No other normal boss gets buffed that much right?

What is "Up" used for?

Rope, at least.

Trying to set up a Thorium server, when I try to load the mod it gives me this error.
Any other good multiplayer compatible mods?

Cross-posting.
That is all.

Finally killed that skeletron bitch.

Its dungeon time.

I'd love to copy this, but I just use NPCs too often, it's a fucking chore searching for them when they wander.

>mobs
Why do we use this word for "monster" or "enemy"?
to flip the gravity when you gravity potion

>mob
>3 letters
>enemy
>5 letters
>monster
>7 letters

If I remember correctly, it comes from the old days of MUDs, where roving hostiles were called Mobiles, and the terminology got inherited by others through MMOs and the like.

don't you 404 on me

So if it is Recipe,FindRecipes looping is there any sort of fix for it or do I just need to get used to keeping my inv open forever?

>Terraria goes VN
Oh boy, here we go.
>eye roll

>Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance: 2D

>Thorium is adding a bard class

Yeah. There will be 2 MP-only classes. and with a good mod compilation, total class count is
>Melee
>Caster
>Ranged (Arrows)
>Ranged (Explosives)
>Ranged (Bullets)
(All technically just Ranged)
>Summoner
>Healer
>Bard (Which depending on implementation may just be rolled into a general "Support" classing with Healer shit)
>6 general classes

moving light pets

Going into Thorium+Calamity+Spirit+a couple other minor things on expert blind. How screwed am I?

I just wanna fuck the Dryad

>filename
Sounds like a...
>glasses
Terrarium!

So, I just downloaded tModLoader. I guess I can find mods that work with it in the OP link?

For that matter, does it play nice with TerrariaPatcher, or is it an either/or situation?

>Terraria otherworld is promising the kitchen sink by throwing out the kitchen sink again.

I don't know whether to pity Red or laugh at him.

wat

Relogic gave their console devs the boot and then said they were going to rework Otherworld from the ground up AGAIN.

Oh fuck, he did?
That really doesn't surprise me, it doesn't happen often enough in this fucking industry.

I'm glad they're delaying terraria otherworld again, that way my grandchildren will be able to enjoy some top tier gameplay

I'm glad they kicked engine software to the curb. They were completely incompetant when it came to actually developing content for the console versions of Terraria and Relogic had to drop what they were doing multiple times to unfuck their mistakes.

New devs are apparently much better.

>Stack money into bank
>Silvers/coppers end up reaching exactly 100, autostack into coin above
>Next time, stack again
>Silvers/coppers autostack into opposite corner
>...?
>Reorganise all coins to that corner instead
>Silvers/coppers reach 100 again later
>Appear back in first corner

Autostack does some weird shit sometimes.

I want to make videos based on my progress with a soothing voice like the openmorrowind guys do, but I do not have a soothing voice.
Please give me a bullet.

Yeah, if you don't have a radio voice or aren't Chad/female forget about doing anything on youtube.

Remember when you could actually *write* articles or walkthroughs or reviews or various analytical texts and people would *read* them?

Practice. It's less about the right voice and more about the right manner of speaking and saying the right things. The voice matters to a point, but even that you can work on a little. Think of it like voice acting, everyone has a range.

>decided to move main world to cloud so i don't have to build that shit again
>click move to cloud button
>game crashed
>steam crashed
Uh.

>using steam's shit features
>ever
You only have yourself to blame, user.

bump

You could try what either Birgirpall or Jerma (can't remember which off the top of my head) used to do, where they did the usual plays and edited videos so the most boring stuff wasn't there, and used 'subtitles' instead.
I say 'subtitles' because they were very fluid, dramatic bursts of text instead of the simplest possible, e.g. something goes blatantly wrong so the word FUCK takes up the whole screen for a second in all caps.

You'd have to be good at editing to make it look good though, and would have to come up with a lot to say if you tried to do full playthroughs uncut.

>Forgot to point out most important thing
I recommend this idea because they didn't have a mic. No voice whatsoever.

Anyone wanna multiplayer?

Is Thorium any good?

As long as you host.

>Give the new mobile devs otherworld on top of it instead
topkek this is going nowhere, isn't it

Thorium is probably the most balanced of the big mods. Overall, pretty good and adds plenty to the game, even if the one thing its named after is pretty shit.

what are some good must have mods?

I feel like going on a adventure and do fun shit

>Fighting Dungeon Guardian for Bone Key
>UFO, I will clearly win
>It's down to under 100 hp
>Game freezes for a second for no reason
>Die

I will get a Bone Key one of these days, god dammit.

Tips for Expert Skeletron? I have Blizzard in a Bottle, Flurry Boots, Meteor Armor, Spess Gun, Bee Gun + Hive Pack, and the Crimson cloud rod. He sure is an annoying boss to prep for.

Shark Tooth Necklace is mandatory for his heavily armored ass.

Forgot that existed, thanks!

>Regular Skeletron
You don't even need Shark Tooth. Just shoot his hands.

>Regular

For flight purposes you might want to try to get the bee mount, it requires some queen bee farming but sweet jesus it's worth it. Also the hornet staff is quite valuable for this fight.

You should also consider taking a moment to go to hell. It sucks but expert progression is fucked and a imp staff, hellstone armor and the goddamn molten fury are things that make things much easier.

>>Regular
As opposed to Skeletron PRIME. He loses almost all his armor when both hands are gone.

Bump

Pump

Thump

>Calamity changed ores after bosses to worldgen, but I had to update because a boss was bugged on the old version
>Item to force ore spawning is hardmode and chronologically later than most of the ores
nice very nice

how come the bee mount looks so cute tho

bump

>It is highly suggested to kill Slime God before hard mode
>Doing so floods the world with an Ore that requires mid-hard-mode picks/drills to break

How are those chests translucent?

Pretty cool. Should've used rich mahogany for a rug on the floor where the seating is though..