/dbdg/ - Dead by Daylight General

Frogs Talking About Nerfing Killers More Edition

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical Online Multiplayer. 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
An upcoming slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats and abilities try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Delayed.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/0/135508833661746793/

>Hooked Thread

First for wanting to impregnate Ace

i enjoy this video game

What the fuck
Why are we back? Just wait till next week for the dlc to drop hopefully

Like Dwight, you're stuck in hell forever.

Peer to peer is great.

Great!

I'd rather be Ace.

Who /BOLD/ here?

Everyone who pallet loops. So like 90% of the survivor player base

>Turning while lunging is probably going to be removed
>Devs think this is a good idea in the meta of pallet looping and self-healing

But user it's okay they introduced bloodlust!

they have talked about this change for months. they arent going to do a thing

eventually it will come
they are gradually dumbing the game mechanics down for the console release, and they want cross-platform compatibility, and since you can't do skilly shit like quick flicks with a joystick, they just take them away from the pc

futre gameplay: run after them in straight lines until you can hit a lunge in a straight line; no thinking, no mechanical complexity

like look at billy, his turn speed in the ptb was no accident
the devs simply play with controller and want to design the game with controller in mind and thought he needed so much because joysticks have limited range

>play a game as myers
>game ends with a 4k
>everyone but one guy says gg
>"guys this is cheater"
>what
>"killer can never ever one down player"
>call him a retard
>"I have ruport have good day"

Yea if they ever actually use that report shit to ban killers then hundreds of people are going to be banned for pure survivor salt.

>do anything right as killer
>Salty survivors invite me to rage groups and insist I have been reported

update when

Which autohaven map did you get?

Torment Creek. I destroy all hooks to assert dominance.

>when you fuck up but its okay because the killer fucks up way harder

love the rank reset

>Angry Survivor says random shit when faced with the reality that he might not be as good at DBD as he had originally thought
Killers do it too but lets be honest, its mostly survivor entitlement.

UPDATE

WHEN

They're waiting for the cyanide to kick in before they launch the patch.

Unhook

how do you farm bp as killer? wanna get the most out of the double bp event.

just fucking play killer

remove nurse

But shes such a fun™ killer to play and play against....r-right?

remove about 50% of all the pallets from every map

The devs built most of the maps around pallets, without them survivors would have nowhere to run or hide.

You need to completely redesign maps to phase pallets out of the meta even a little bit.

just run at her dude right

I was not complaining, just stating a fact. Her entire kit is cancer because she exists to counter the norm but if the norm itself is broken then what you have left is nothing but a sick joke. Also, if you run right at her shes just gonna turn around mid blink and hit you anyway. You can't a killer with auto aim, the only reason the nurse misses is because the player does not charge her blink properly.

OFFICIAL killer ranking to play against
Billy>Myers>Wraith>Hag=Trapper>Nurse

or when the survivor is anywhere near an object or wall which then blocks the attack

UN HOOK

>Billy at the top because his gimmick gets BTFO by walking behind any object on the map

>he hasn't seen the new turn radius
it helps a bunch, also you can just give them the old back rub and he still has the best mobility out of all the killers for quick patrols

>turning radius
which is already being nerfed back into the ground
it def made the ptb worth playing though

oh

>spawn next to a chest
>find a flashlight in it
>hear a ding dong in the distance

>Find a flashlight
>Wraith player
>Burn him 3 times whenever he tries to uncloak right behind me
>Eventually tunnels me and stands in front of my hook ding donging while everyone else escapes

why do I always play this game at night

there's probably hardly anyone in my region playing this at 2 in the morning, so I'm always matched with shitty connection russian/korean killer hosts

That was some quick reaction man, nice.

Unhook

>enter game
>lag freeze for 3 seconds everytime I pull down a pallet
>killer hits me everytime afterwards

I can't tell if this is hacking or really shitty internet

>implying that wasn't a bug

Unhook

Billy was confirmed for overtuned. Pretty sure he wasn't but everyone bitched so it was a 'bug'

Just bring back the fucking flick and i'll take it.

It was too op bro. Don't you remember the bad old days when everyone played Billy because he could turn his chainsaw 90 degrees?

2V8 when?
Pallet loop fix when?
Dedicated servers when?

I'll bet he was mad in chat after game

>Pallet loop fix when?
Bloodlust, supposedly.

Anything bigger than a tree made you perfectly safe, if played smart. Mid range dodges were just as possible as now. In some cases flick allowed to effectively use the chainsaw instead of the hammer. That was his power, dropping people with one hit instead of two in certain circumstances. Trapper has his trap sorcery and Wraith is pitiful enough to make some people to feel like shit.
What the difference now? Flick absence forces Billy to follow the loops for 2 hammer hits and allows dodges that look impossible. The only things left for Billy are mobility and melee chainsaw, though it's harder to do now.
If flick seems too powerful, imagine lunges being straightforward and see what happens. Man i'm getting scared of console release.

unhook

unhook

unhook

LIVE

Can't man. Gen stuck. GEN. STUCK!

Am I being rused?

Let me guess, nursefag not running whispers and complaining about not finding anyone?

Probably doesn't even have the perk since they fucked up the blood web.

Hag mains will get their sweet revenge once the patch comes out.

>borrowed time= camped
Lol what a shitter

unhook

>0k
>3k points
>ebony
o i am laffin

how's everyone enjoying the bloodhunt

gonna pee myself brb

Just finnished a game of Auto Haven where there were literally 0 pallets in the center of the map. Since the rest of the map is made up of giant car piles, this basically meant that there was nowhere to run as every chase ended in a straight shot to the survivor.

T-this is what we wanted right guys? A pellet free game!

>literally 0 pallets in the center of the map

I don't believe you.

Nigga you lying

nice hacks

:^)

my game keeps crashing every other round ree
pls send me a new gpu dbdg

thats is probably the weakest and most pathetic "REE" i have ever seen

Who /bold/ here?

Get outta here with that shit.

>Being a credit to the team

Fucking russians

what is tunneling?

Something a survivor says when they die first.

when a killer focuses on one survivor the entire game because they did something to piss them off or whatever

might not include, but probably does, facecamping

when someone gets unhooked, it's not tunneling to down them straight again? because that's the obvious play right?

Your goal as killer is to make sure every survivor has fun. Go after the savior and do not kill anyone until all four have been hooked twice.

i thought the goal was to make everyone else in the game angry

Fuck off sloppy.

It's fair, though if the unhooking survivor clearly isn't bothering to actually help the other one and just wanted the points I usually just leave the unhooked one on the ground.

Unhook

Save this thread

y'know, I tried using your build for a while

I get killed every single time.

It's mostly experience I imagine then. 90% of my 1200 hour play time is survivor, and 99% of that is stealth.

I dunno, I feel like that build would be kinda better if you swapped balanced landing with something else maybe

>had to take my gay son to preschool so I missed the stream
>Didn't know it was bloodhunt this weekend and was fucking around the past few days
>Already missed 2 days of it
FUCK MY SHIT UP!
Streetwalkers when

I do occasionally swap out BL for Bond, very occasionally. But I just love having the potential of having killers whiff attacks behind me while I sprint away and hide far away because nobody uses BL so nobody expects it. That and it's Nea's perk. I'd use Streetwise if I actually used items but I don't aside from looted chests.

Just give me bloodwebs that look similar to this for now on entity
I can get behind this meme. STREETWALKERS WHEN? oh wait nea is already ingame

Nea doesn't turn tricks for a living.

Any killer who would say they don't want to chase around a fuck tube in hot pants with a g-er pulled up is a damned liar