What are you, practical?

That's not a shitbox

?

how do i shine a turd?

>thinks c30 isn't a hot hatch
you are fucking up royal

How is it, really?
Love it.
Too boyracer for me, but I can see someone liking it.
Get a hood.

how the fuck am i gonna baste the engine with the hood on?

I love wagons. 7
If that's what you call a shitbox i'd like to see what you think is an actually decent car. That thing looks like a luxury car to me. 5
Fix the offset on your rear wheel and you're golden. 8
Nice clean classic. 9
Sexy soccermom mobile. 6

Taken after a house jumped in front of me.

Oh shit older pic than I thought. Just wanted to give another pic than usual. Here's as it stands today.

>hot hatch
>fwd
>not the SEMA concept

>old
>blue
>round headlights

That's my kind of vehicle, user.

Ok.

I'm still jealous of your paint.

Your rear fitment is concerning.

I'm diggin the wheels.

Yes.

My Focus

Go snap oversteer off a cliff.

>tfw you have no vtec

no oversteer
only understeer

pontiac montanas were pretty cool i miss the 90s

nice bushbasher man6
it looks like your axles are longer than your wheelbase 4
teacher car 6
hot 7
got a blowjob in one of those 8
not enough window stickers 5
the kind of car that looks good enough for you to feel bad if you break it 5
everything about this is perfectly mediocre besides the wheels 6
it just wont die. 8
best kind of shitbox. Not korean, and reliable.

What do you muricans think of my bby?
It's a Ford Falcon xd (Fairmont Ghia).

Here's three of the ones I own.

>Kraken rum

Nice.

I honestly don't drink it that often, but the design is nice, and goes well with the hennessy design I made, which I drink a fuck ton more of

You're supposed to have the P-plate on both the front AND back user. You don't want to be breaking the law now, do you?

Skyline?

Yep.

Also I just noticed the second P at the very top right corner. Fuck I'm retarded.

Fuck outa here m8, that's not a shitbox.

user, you don't know the half of it.

But at least it's faster than a GT86, and that's good enough for me.

any other french car fags in here

What is it about shitty cars that makes me so happy.

Frog shitbox here

its been off the road for too long

ChrisFix'd my headlamps. Believe the Subaru has an intake leak or vacuum leak. Pretty sure the intercooler to turbo is leaking and I believe I hear a vacuum leak as well.

Going to a pick n pull sometime this week to pull a bumper for my Safari so I can sell it. Undecided on whether or not I'm selling the sound system out of the van or keeping it.
>Part of me wants to keep the van for more adventures

Then pulling parts from the parts Buick for the commuter Buick. Need a CV axle and I'll see what else I want while I'm in there.

Picking up an ORV sticker for the Blazer as well today or tomorrow.

Safari, mah nigga. Used to have one, with a little tv in it before tvs in cars were big. Had a ps1 hooked to it.

Vans are the shit. This one I have now is so plush and inviting on the inside.

I wish I had a Suburban or Blazer of that style, I just love the front end and boxiness of them.

Here's my shitbox.

Fucking georgia. So glad I'm not there anymore, fuck that humidity.
My family used to have that flag, we put it on the back of my brothers 2500, someone literally burned it. If I ever find out who it was, I'd be in jail. And I'm not even a huge southern pride guy.

But the K5 is awesome, been sitting for quite some time tho cause it needs a new engine.

t. president of the cousin fucking and losing wars association

You'd fuck your cousins too if they were fine as hell. Not to mention what else are you supposed to do innawoods

'95 MX-5 5-speed
>227,000 mi. (365,000 km.)

youtube.com/watch?v=iXxdB5KHMso

Those miles.
Congrats man, hope you can get it to 300k

14 years old and still going strong. Taking her to the mechanic right now for a timing belt noise check.

Mah trugg is at 497,000 miles (roughly 800,000km) and still moving, but it's an old as shit throttle body injected 200hp chebby 350 V8. Good luck to you in your high mileage endeavors.

rate my new car - 600€ for a 2.0 with the turbo from an Aero model.

Vans are maximum comfy with an extreme amount of practically.

Grandpa had an old Econoline van with a TV in it. I know the luxury of having a gaming console on a road trip. Those seats look extremely plush in your picture. Interior pictures?

This Safari was extremely nice until last winter. I grew tired of working on it so I didn't wash it all winter long. Paying the price as the rockers are gone, rear bumper bracket is deteriorating, and the front bumper is practically gone.
>Slammed the rear bumper ascending a hill and the bracket gave out
>The hitch snapped in half two years ago after falling into a hole in my grandma's driveway >Someone tried to plow her driveway when the frost came out and buried the plow truck in a nasty muck hole
>I was unaware and idled into it and then made the situation worse by trying to crawl out, nearly made it until the TCase gave away

It's a beast in the trails, minus the lack of ground clearance and the lengthy wheelbase. Literally lived out of it all summer long last year. Had numerous computer fans, my desktop PC, and a 32" TV. Big invertor and numerous deep cycle batteries kept me entertained.

I'll definitely buy another van someday.

This piece of shit was sold for 5,000$ in 1988 and looked it.

I'd rate your car beautiful if it wasn't for the rust. So I'll have to give it a solid/10. Great aesthetic, but it needs some love.

Impressive, a true Veeky Forums shitbox.

I can explain!
Got the gto cause ls swaps are cool according to social group but apparently its not cool to just buy an ls vehicle...
Got the 335 cause i wanted a turbo car without smog issues but apparently shoulda bought a subaru...
Still like them both though.

Not mine, but it's identical. Just add a couple mom stickers and a bike rack.

Is it really a shitbox, or do I just hate it because I've been sitting in the same car for 15 years, and now that I actually drive it, it's really underpowered, plus the two kids that have been riding around in it for all that time were two reckless slobs that have totally trashed the interior, also it looks dumb.

It does look dumb. You probably look dumb driving it.

Does this count as shitbox

Story related:
>mom's about to take us kids to school
>she always punches the ceiling light to turn it on, so I do the same to be funny
>tiny love tap, barely enough to register as painful if I hit someone
>fucking thing breaks
All those other times my mom punched the shit out of that light, and the first time I do it, it breaks. She used to be a real bitch, so of course she's screaming right in my ear saying she won't leave until I fix the light. I'm crying, pleading with her to take me to school since I actually cared about my future back then, and she expects me to have an electrician's skills and tools handy.
>tfw 5 minutes late to school
>tfw the teacher asks if you were crying
>tfw my mom broke the other light not one week later
>tfw it's funny if she does it

It's hard to look dumb when I'm going 35 over the speed limit

/upload_image:thumbs-upcoolface.jpg
/attach_image:thumbs-upcoolface.jpg

Learn to park you mong. Both your cars have rash on the front lip and I bet you wheels have a fuck ton of curb rash too.

If you're going 35 over any speed limit in that hunk of junk you don't just look dumb- you are dumb.

i tought the first generation of 9-3 Aero used all a 2.3l didnt know you could get good power without a tune with a swapped turbo.

i dd a 9-3SS 207L. welcome

The gto doesnt have rash. Its paint cracked from where i had a front license plate zip tied to the lower grill after a parking ticket. Lots of rock chips too from being driven back and forth from california to florida a few times. Also barely survived parking on the streets in los angeles. Grills and badges were even stolen once. Bmws rashed to shit. Used car that i kinda bought impulsively.

YESSSSS

My Renault Megane 1.5 Dci from 2004.
Love this thing.

Tell me it's got the fender skirts, user

It's been my dd for over 12 years now, but I'm getting an itch for something different. Which would be really stupid of me to do because the car is in great condition. Knowing my stupid ass, I would sell it my dd and get something that would need all sorts of mechanical work done to it.

very sex

This is my fear. In the future at least. Atm I'm driving a severely abused old shitbox so it really can't get any worse

>tfw manically checking every particle of my soft top for leaks

two Twingos :D

yeah boi

Darn.
Would like to post, but it's not a shitbox.

I traded him in for a non shitbox back in April, after all of our special moments and unexpected scenic trips to the highway shoulder... I'm so sad ;_;

Christ, are there still some of these on the road?

1/2
minivans are always dope
always loved the sleek shape of those
haven't seen one of those around here in ages
nice b-body
bolbos

i feel bad now for neglecting my vw in the back.
but the blower is really weak and has no ac.

time to sell it and buy a fully loaded one.

How many times a day do you get pulled over in that?

i love it holy shit this thing is perfect please post more pics this is a absolute beast

you can't pull over someone who is already broken down user.

nice. wish mine had the v6, love wagons too.

here's mine. had windows tinted recently

Fine lookin' automobile, boys. Have you tried checking the carbonator? It aint exactly rocket appliances but worst case Ontario she ends up exactly as broken as she is now.

please tell me you drive this. you must drive this the normies will look in absolute disgust

the normies are drunk in the backseat.