3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
Last edit: Apr 13

>3DS
-A new kernel exploit for 11.3 has been released. Any 3DS up to 11.3 can be modded. wololo.net/2017/04/11/3ds-hack-nintendo-pushes-firmware-11-4-smealum-releases-kernel-exploit-firmware-11-3/
-11.4 patched the new kernel exploit and soundhax. Don't update if you don't have CFW. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.4.0-37
If you use the latest stable Luma release, GBA and DS modes will break. You have to use the latest nightly.
BootNTR update is required. NTR streaming currently doesn't work and is going to require an NTR update. Don't update if you want to stream to PC.
hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this is going to take a while).
-Doodlebomb, a new entrypoint, has been released. mrnbayoh.github.io/doodlebomb/
-Cruel, the FreeShop developer, was arrested for reasons not related to piracy. Being open source, someone else could take over and continue to release updates.

>Vita
-New taiHEN release brings PSN spoofing back. This is going to get patched soon. henkaku.xyz/changes/
-Adrenaline 2 released. wololo.net/2017/04/03/adrenaline-2-released-psvita/

>PS4
-JailbreakMe released.

>Xbox One
-Proof of concept userland exploit released. wololo.net/2017/03/31/xbox-one-hack-xbox-one-exploit-proof-concept-released-based-chakra-exploit-unconfirmed/

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/blog/aurora-wright.46970/
wololo.net/2016/12/03/henkaku-update-server-easy-way-update-ps-vita-fw-3-60/
henkaku.xyz/
github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases
zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/UP2611/NPUB31848_00/UP2611-NPUB31848_00-HDDBOOTPERSONA05_bg_1_c122979e59ce5776a3ce4418c242e51a5e7a81bc.pkg
mega.nz/#!Q2ATzDiJ!lMcbR4TOhkae8cm8E9GAMNiXKKmwT_v1y5B7Heq9iAg
zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/UP2611/NPUB31848_00/UP2611-NPUB31848_00-ADDCONTENT000022_bg_1_86e2d616beb06303cf790b0a82bbe0e30ce40124.pkg
zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP4062/NPEB02436_00/EP4062-NPEB02436_00-GPERSONA5X000001_bg_1_8b007b705f5c8aec892213cfa95629ee53453926.pkg
zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP4062/NPEB02436_00/EP4062-NPEB02436_00-PPERSONA5X000017_bg_1_6c508500f925c1c08a4571ffe1a5303c9f7e353e.pkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there a way to run wii u virtual console with just sigpatcher or will I need cfw?
Specifically ds vc

Which console do you think will get piracy first? PS4 or the Switch?

Switch.

>PSN spoofing still works

End of days for the general.

it's 10am on a work/school day

It's Good Friday senpai.

I'm not talking about that, all the consoles are hacked, PS4 is never, who cares about the Switch.

REEEEEE WHY ISNT IT WORKING

what's the problem

Can I be answered?

Fuck off retard.

How do you apply a vita patch to something already installed?

How am I retarded?

>Downloaded game iso
>used patcher on it
>burned it to DVD
>getting red screen when played
Am I using the wrong type of dvd or something?

ps2's only read dvd-r's, +r's might introduce compatibility issues
ps2 lasers are picky about what media they read

>DVD+R
Last I checked these didn't play nicely, you needed to manually set the booktype or something like that.
What game btw?

Why do people really think that within the first year the switch will be hacked? Like Jesus Christ these things take time give it a good couple or more years Into it's life before checking. for God's sake the vita didn't get proper Homebrew til the end of it's life.

any other le hidden gems i should get?

Rule of rose

Fuck

poke'mon Y

>Cruel has CP
>Luma is a dickgirl
>More im probably missing

Why is the 3ds hacking scene so degenerate?

what's the purpose of dvd+r? what difference does it make versus dvd-r?

There basically is no difference since almost every drive you come across nowadays has equal support for both.

Except for picky outdated bitches like the PS2's.

if there is no difference then why does dvd+r even exist? they just decided to go "hey let's make it plus instead of minus this time" ?

+r's are re writable

There's some subtle difference I'm sure, but in they end they just built disc drives that could read both and the difference stopped mattering.

>Luma is a dickgirl
sauce

No, that's -rw

that's why they're called rw

PS4 piracy when

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

this might sound dumb but if i remember right, +r or -r have something to do with the way they record the data. one starts from the outside of the disc, and one starts from the inside. it's either that, or one uses pits for 1's and the other uses pits for 0's. can't remember exactly

gbatemp.net/blog/aurora-wright.46970/

Its a wall of text, have fun!

i want to hack aurora's boipucci

>hbl_loader works on the New 3DS, but doesn't on the original 3DS until it gets updated (this is going to take a while).
this is the homebrew launcher right? so what does it mean that it doesn't work on the old 3DS? does that mean 3ds.guide doesn't entirely work on the old 3DS anymore?

>he misgendered me
why is aurora such a fucking retard

where do i put the psp games for adrenaline

ux0:pspemu/ISO

in ur mom lmao

i cant find that with my usb access tho
i even have unsafe homebrew ticked

It should exist once you have your Adrenaline bubble.

3ds was a mistake

hbl_loader is a progam to load the homebrew launcher

So im trying to boot epsp bubble installer and i get a fatal error when opening it up. What do?

Give me a good reason to do tech support for you.

I want to play games and got no one else to turn to for help. Something went really wrong

I'm not seeing anything that makes it worth my while. Where are the anime tiddies?

Reboot your Vita, run the taihen exploit again in your browser, open the bubble installer again. If bubble errors again then uninstall it and install it again.

Fuck this cunt
Use taihen you retard.
If that doesnt work start over but read good and stop wasting my time.

switch.

speaking of ps4 though what do we currently have with the webkit exploit? what does it allow us to do? and whats the likelyhood of finding a kernal exploit on 4.5 / 4.07 any time? evem then we wouldn't be able to play games would we, seeing as 1.76 only let us run linux

but that's required for the full 3ds.guide right? so the guide can't be entirely followed on old 3DS/2DS with 11.3?

I'm pretty sure you can actually

HBL was patched to work for 11.3. Stop and read everything on the pages in the guide jesus fuck.

I read the OP

Have the bubble now and apperently all is installed but when i open the app it loads but then kicks me back to menu. Using R8

>3ds.guide
i just followed the 3ds.guide about an hour ago to h4x my old 3ds. works fine. i think i used soundh4x instead of hbl_loader tho

was your 3DS on 11.3?

You need to be using Taihen before the bubble will run.

yeah. jap model too. last night i did my US 3ds XL using the guide and it was fine also. was on 9.0.0 or something but used same methods

did you install adrenaline after installing the bubble

But it use to work with r6 or 7 henkaku. Why did this changed now? Also whats the web for taihen?

Taihen and HENkaku merged, they're the same thing now.

I was told last thread if I had a low firmware PSTV I could play Vita games from a USB. I couldn't find it in the OP would any user be kind enough to spoon-feed me a guide?

Then why cant i get the app to run if ik using latest henkaku r8? Because the bubble is there and even with costume theme but it just shows "Minis" then kicks me back to home menu without booting anything else.

If you're not on 3.60 firmware, get it using the HENkaku DNS.
wololo.net/2016/12/03/henkaku-update-server-easy-way-update-ps-vita-fw-3-60/
Then run HENkaku to hack your Vita.
henkaku.xyz/
You can install VitaShell after you're running HENkaku/Taihen.
github.com/TheOfficialFloW/VitaShell/releases

Check your taihen config file. Adrenaline may have been removed from it.

>top right pic
Shit, I'd wreck that chick (male).

No

Beta.henkaku.xyz

Because "This is going to get patched soon" was an opinion written as a fact. They have to push a new firmware update to break it, and even that doesn't break it automatically. The truth is we have no idea when it will break, but we anticipate it could be at any time.

it's never going to happen because he's a lesbian

>9.0
I'm talking about 11.3

Then he's even more retarded than previously thought

yeah my jap model was on 11.3 before i hacked it. did this an hour ago. just follow the guide. it doesn't use hbl_loader for this model/fw version. it uses soundhax.

Yeah something is wrong here. I think ill uninstall everything and install all from scratch and see what i get. Patches happens but the psp mini bubble doesnt change at all

Just check the taihen config before you do anything drastic.

"-" formats were created by the official DVD Forum, inherited from its use in CD-ROM/R/RW naming

"+" formats were created later by the DVD+RW Alliance, as a fuck you to the official group. in the early days of writable DVD, drives could read one or the other, but not both.

Just saw something for a split second when opening easyinstaller.

Adrenaline flash files....Something yellow.

Cant read what it is

Why did nobody answer this in the last thread?
Download Link Direct:
-Link Direct NPUB31848 (USA) : zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/UP2611/NPUB31848_00/UP2611-NPUB31848_00-HDDBOOTPERSONA05_bg_1_c122979e59ce5776a3ce4418c242e51a5e7a81bc.pkg
-Fix All DLC (USA) : mega.nz/#!Q2ATzDiJ!lMcbR4TOhkae8cm8E9GAMNiXKKmwT_v1y5B7Heq9iAg
-Japanese Voice DLC for NPUB31848 (USA) : zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/UP2611/NPUB31848_00/UP2611-NPUB31848_00-ADDCONTENT000022_bg_1_86e2d616beb06303cf790b0a82bbe0e30ce40124.pkg
——————-
Link Direct NPEB02436 (EUR) : zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP4062/NPEB02436_00/EP4062-NPEB02436_00-GPERSONA5X000001_bg_1_8b007b705f5c8aec892213cfa95629ee53453926.pkg
– Fix All DLC (EUR) : mega.nz/#!Q2ATzDiJ!lMcbR4TOhkae8cm8E9GAMNiXKKmwT_v1y5B7Heq9iAg
Japanese Voice DLC for NPEB02436 (EUR) : zeus.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP4062/NPEB02436_00/EP4062-NPEB02436_00-PPERSONA5X000017_bg_1_6c508500f925c1c08a4571ffe1a5303c9f7e353e.pkg

Also who's the cutie in the pic?

I haven't updated my Luma in a while, but I want to do the nightly version before I update to 11.4. How do I do this again? Just drag and drop everything? Do I have to do anything in Luma settings on my 3DS?.

Did you wait for a second when the red popped up?

Also, you could try checking compatibility for USB or PS2HDD support. Just make sure you don't try your patched ISO with that.

Txt seems Fine. Has the redirects and whatever. When booting easyinstaller everything checks EXPECT Adrenaline flash files thay says is not found

Its a male you faggot

Most jobs are unaffected by Good Friday, Monica

>Fixes
Didn't we figure out that these sort of hacks were a bad idea back in the nesticle days?

it depends on where you live/work, you jew

Which is why I said "most," Euturd

Anyone? How do i fix this problem?

go look at the adrenaline install instructions. There's a certain button you're supposed to hold on first boot, or something like that.

ok I'm sorry I was unnecessarily hostile towards you, you are correct forgive me

Literelly where? Is not kn wololo or on the hub

which files do I copy?

it is you're just not looking hard enugh

>still believing there are girls on the internet

is freeshop still being updated with keys? does it have kirby ultra mega fighters whatever the fuck?

freeshop is dead

get cia angel

or use 3dsiso

Where do I find PS3 games hosted on that zeus.dl?

>freeshop is dead
It isn't, retard

>spams 3dsiso
Oh, I see. Fuck off.

I just tried to set my Wii U's DNS server to 104.236.072.203 like it's outlined in the guide but it's saying I can't connect to the internet like I should be able to. Does that mean the DNS server is down or am I having a problem?

Did you activated your PSTV?