/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>Event: GUDAGUDA Part II
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170405.php
Period: 5-19 April 2017
>Welfare 4* ChaCha (Berserker) + Limited 5* Hijikata (Berserker)
>CE
- Nobu 5*: Buster cards +15% NP Damage +15%/Koban coin drops +1
- Two Guda 4*:NP gain +15% Reduces damage by 300/Gold Dust drops +1
- Snek 3*:Arts and Quick cards +4%/Eiraku Tsuuhou drops +1
- Chacha 5*:+15% Critical Damage +15% Star Generation Starts at 25% NP/Shinsengumi/Oda Pt. Drops +30%
- Shinsengumi 5*:Quick & Buster cards + 8% Gain 3 stars every turn /raise the ATK of all allies by +50%

>Rate up
- Hijikata Toshizou and Nikola Tesla 14 April
- Hijikata Toshizou 15-19 April
- Thomas Edison, Helena Blavatsky, and Medea 5-19 April

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- news.fate-go.jp/2017/maiji_r7c6d/
- CCC collab coming at some point much later

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.org/bbb/diary/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

scat thread

I LOVE NERO!

Point taken, I think Alcides might end up becoming the vessel considering he's all jacked up on Grail mud but I wouldn't discard Ayaka just yet considering according to Waver something DID happen with her sister and that something might have been grail related.

Honestly this war is so fucking weird the vessel might end up being the most unexpected party to be honest.

Chapter 1: Faria recalls how he met Edmond and calls him his son.

Chapter 2: October 1837. Concetta narrates that this is the story of the Count of Monte Cristo's other revenge. Angelo Braga calls on Edmond in his home. Haidee warns Edmond that he should not have brought Angelo here, but Edmond tells her to go away, as it is not yet time for the two of them to meet. When Concetta comes to his room to tell him that Angelo has arrived, he's alone. Concetta asks if he was talking to someone, and he says that it was just a phantom.

Chapter 3: Edmond and Angelo talk over dinner. Edmond had apparently been sniffing around the church and Angelo is here for him, and the location of the treasure of Monte Cristo.
Edmond reveals how he was taught by Faria and calls him his second father, and also reveals that this was a trap for Angelo, one of the Three Wise Men who got Faria locked up. The food is poisoned and Angelo has taken a lethal dose. It doesn't work because of his special church training and he attacks Edmond. They fight a bit (Edmond with a pistol) and Edmond can't scratch him, so he has Concetta activate a trap which blows Angelo up along with the mansion; Angelo does barely survive but Edmond finishes him off with a black key.

Chapter 4: October 1837. The count moves to Rome to continue his plot. The target is a cardinal. It's mentioned that Concetta is Giovanni's cousin. They plan to draw the cardinal in with money.

Nasu wrote a new entry on his blog, it's about the Nobu event.

>becoming the vessel
That's assuming there isn't one already and that the nature of the vessel will be important. Mind you, the Lesser Grails outside of Zero and FSN haven't been all that remarkable.

Chapter 5: One of Edmond's informants, one of many he has all over Europe, is killed. The killing was thought to be by bandits or pirates, but Concetta narrates that it "went over the line".
The scene cuts to Tarantella interrogating a man. Tarantella talks about the role of the Eight Sacrament Association he's from: He doesn't expect to find any sacred artifacts in the man's home, but there's someone on the loose who was trained by a heretic who used holy relics for his own gains, and attacked a cardinal, and so he has to do his job here. The man notices blood on Tarantella's hands, and Tarantella says it's his daughter's blood, or was it his wife? Either way he will end up the same.
Concetta narrates that the second set of killings was of a man who started an investment company in Spain, and his wife and 5-year-old daughter. Edmond's group are the only ones who realise that these killings are connected, as the man who was killed was related to Morrel. The killings continue, and some of the corpses are left without a drop of blood.

Chapter 6: Edmond is sure that the killings are the doing of the last of the Three Wise Men and is mad. The killer left behind a message by spelling out a word, letter by letter, with the organs of his victims: Tarantella. Edmond wonders if this is how the church works, or if Tarantella is just crazy, and if this is vengeance for Angelo, or if he's just playing around with people's lives. Either way he's mad, and drinks more of "the elixir". He tells Concetta to prepare, and she narrates that the counterattack began. They started by spreading information that the Count of Monte Cristo would be holding a huge party as bait, and they rent the Villa Medici for this purpose.

(There are 11 chapters FYI)

LIZ THREAD

>They fight a bit (Edmond with a pistol) and Edmond can't scratch him,
Damn, Angelo confirmed top tier

>grinding on F/Extra for the Gawain fight
>need 16k exp, sparse and slow-spawning monsters give 200 exp each
kill me

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

DW develops root-detection bullshit by themselves or they use SafenyNet thingy?

He also explain a difference in worlds of Tsukihime and Fate. I can only gather from what I see by Google Translate though.

Of course Roa has to be edgy because that's his thing.

>he needs to grind
How bad are you?

>grinding for the gaywain fight
wew lad

>The killer left behind a message by spelling out a word, letter by letter, with the organs of his victims: Tarantella

I see Roa is still being edgy as fuck

So Concetta is basically his general factotum?

This. I hope someone translates.
typemoon.org/bbb/diary/

Gotta hide my mud

Maybe the way that Francesca was able to turn the fake grail into a real one was by assigning it a vessel already? Because honestly I don't even remember how they managed that and "just being able to summon saber somehow" doesn't seem like enough to make the change to be honest.

Tamamo Riyo a qt

Does Roa have a mancrush on the Count? He's sending him a love letter and all.

From what I'm gathering, it specifies that Roa in the Tsukihime verse is counted as one of the Dead Apostle Ancestors by the church because of an "encounter" he had, but in the Fate universes, no such "encounter" happened, presumably because Arc doesn't exist.

/Jannu/ thread.

Do you guys have any servant that you grailed out of sheer favoritism that ended up genuinely becoming and it ended up becoming one of your most useful assets?

I grailed Ibaraki to lvl 100 and Fuji-Nee to lvl 90 out of sheer waifufaggotry and so far they've both been two of my most useful servants.

>Honestly this war is so fucking weird the vessel might end up being the most unexpected party to be honest.

>Enkidu was first mentioned being able to become a grail in SF

Even though I think a servant can't become a vessel, as far as I remember

fate and tsukihime confirmed as TWO DIFFERENT SYSTEMS, thus separated for good by the man himself.

He's basically saying that even if everything takes place in the same world (read universe) there are two large system settings. Basically what we already knew.

The encounter that made people consider him a DAA was against Altrouge though

>grailed Ibaraki

My nigga

I grailed my waifu and she's almost unstoppable now.

>presumably because Arc doesn't exist
But she is existing in Fate/Exta universe.

How are we gonna get a SSR Arc if they are two different systems

tsukihime collab shitters BTFO forever

Stopping to take a look at Nasu's blog.

Nothing new but some people here clearly need this set straight: There are two sets of worlds. One is the Fate world where servants can be summoned, and the other is the Tsukihime world where there's no way that concepts as strong as heroic spirits could be summoned as independent familiars.

The base of the Fate world "takes the history of man positively" and so heroic spirits are the focus of it. Meanwhile, the base of the Tsukihime "takes the history of man ■■■■■■" and so the dead apostles, or enemy of man, are the main theme.

Roa became a strong dead apostle and one of the 27 through a certain meeting. In the Fate world that meeting never happened, so while he became a dead apostle, he never became strong enough to become one of the 27, and his power is weaker.

"What about Fake"? Fake has both.

Then he probably died here because he will not be relevant in Fate.

Solomon and Princess Arc holding the worlds art when? That'll be a stunning image.

I vaguely remeber Gil mentioning in UBW when Angry Manjew tried to use him right at the end that he wouldn't be able to do to both of them being servants.

If Enkidu somehow ends up becoming the grail tho that'd be great since he'd finally be making himself useful.

Grailed Taiga at NP5 is one of the best Lancers in the game

>He's basically saying that even if everything takes place in the same world
No, he says that too many people assume that they're in the same world, which is why he wants to set this straight.

>"What about Fake"? Fake has both.
There were japs talking that even in Fake itself it was said that there was an actual reason because it's mixed.

I didn't use my grails yet. but if I had to, I'd grail Casko and Summer Tamamo

You can still crossover, dumbass. Shiki isn't from Tsukihime setting (she's from Fate one apparently) and yet she can world hop in Melty Blood. Likewise Sion's spirit is summoned in Extra world. Crossovers happen.

It's such a trivial thing to get hung up on.

It says that Roa in the Monte Cristo story never met Arcueid (Referred to in the blog as never having an "Encounter"), so both his power as a Dead Apostle and his reincarnation technique were inferior.

It also says that Roa was so weak he wasn't even strong enough to be considered for Dead Apostle Ancestor status.

Cool

Stop replying to bait.

what would happen if living solomon and arc had kids?

Well Enkidu did intend to clear the angry mud even before Richard came, so he probably has some plan

But with Alcides NP, he probably would get kidnapped or something and become angry mud

She's really come trough for me, I've sent her on literally every battle I've had and she's been useful every time, she was my last man standing in the Goetia fight and I owe her my life.

I was able to roll five copies of her during the Babylon gatcha, I swear that gatcha used up all my luck since I kept getting good shit.

So basically Roa turned into a vampire without Arc's help and never fought Altrouge.

I always like to think about what Servants should have kids together.

>yesterday helenefags got cucked
>herkek got btfo
>now tsukihimefags got btfo
holy shit what a based day

Wait, so Dantes had a hard time defeating an inferior Roa? So does this mean Tohno > Dantes since Tohno defeated Roa even though he was heavily injured? Really makes me think.

she should be, her skillset is broken

>It also says that Roa was so weak he wasn't even strong enough to be considered for Dead Apostle Ancestor status.
Because they don't exist in Fate. We've known this for a while.

Like how the Heroic Spirits cannot be summoned in Tsukihime.

>in Fate world you can summon servant
>in Turkey you can't but there DAA
>in Fate/Strange Fake you can summon servant but DAA also exist even though its supposedly a Fate world so whatever :)

>helenafags got cucked
What?

Autistic meltdown incoming

Dantes has just awoken his power and didn't even learn to control it.

And the Roa Shiki faced was a shittier who never used his power because he was in an inferior host. I didn't see him flying around against Shitki, or did you?

>Trying to push Shitki as relevant
Kek.

People consider that Holmes helping a old Helena is cucking.
Just shitpost move on.

>Fake has both
NARITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>in Fate/Strange Fake you can summon servant but DAA also exist even though its supposedly a Fate world so whate
He's just allowing Narita to do what he wants because he pull this on him without warning.

Also he's calling that setting "Fake."

To elaborate: He says that SF is a world that has both and thus is neither, "like FGO".

So yeah don't write out that Tsukihime collaboration just yet.

>sexualizing Holmes
shitposting has gone too far

It really make less fun. Well, almost every TM spinoff usually take place in some kind of fucked up alernative universe instead of just one possibility in one big world.
That's why I really like strange fake. SF is really fun because it's take pieces out of all Fate spinoffs and even other TM main works and creating a one big world. And you still can say that this events never happened in F/SN continuation without any bullshit.

>Holmes helping a old Helena
When did this happen? Chaldea Ace?

>"like FGO".
He never brings up FGO. What are you saying? He only talks later about grailing Servants and shit.

Transformation seem shitty on paper at first but after lvling it to 10 it really fucking effective.Blend well with Mashu too.
All she need now is a NP interlude or maybe some fix on Disengage.

I suck dicks

Yes in helena backstory.

>something doesn't make sense
>lol it's just an alternate universe :)

Fucking Nasu that's just bad writing

The Roa in the Drama CD had access to all his magecraft so no.

>故にどっちとも言えない「FGOみたいな世界」と言えなくもないのじゃよ
It's kind of the opposite of what he says here, though.

So SF confirmed not canon in Fate entries

>He never brings up FGO.

「おじいちゃん、じゃあ「Fake」は? あの闇鍋はどういう扱いなのかしら! 私気になる!」
「ほほほ。ありゃあ『どっちもアリ』じゃよ、
「どっちもアリ……? 丁半博打をしているのに丁半どっちの要素もあるの? それってつまり、」
「そう。故にどっちとも言えない「FGOみたいな世界」と言えなくもないのじゃよ
>Grampa what about Fake?
>It has both
>Both?
>That's right, it's neither world, SOMETHING LIKE FGO'S WORLD

Is Narita /ourguy/?

>I am going to explain why Tsukihime and Fate are in different realities
>Also i will tell you how this work has both because fuck you, what the fuck is consistency if i make money?

>The Roa in the Drama CD had access to all his magecraft so no.

>It says that Roa in the Monte Cristo story never met Arcueid (Referred to in the blog as never having an "Encounter"), so both his power as a Dead Apostle and his reincarnation technique were inferior.
>It also says that Roa was so weak he wasn't even strong enough to be considered for Dead Apostle Ancestor status.
Really gets the juices flowing.

Even my google translate skills can tell that you're wrong

>故にどっちとも言えない「FGOみたいな世界」と言えなくもないのじゃよ
>And thus you could say that it's something like FGO's world, which is neither

jesus fucking christ

All is canon. they are just different timelines with setting differences between them.

How is FGO both if Gaia was portrayed so far as a shitter who rely on Heroic Spirit protection? This is going to make Tsukihimefags even madder.

Grailed Assassin Shiki and she's a mainstay in my team ever since the KnK event.

Also I haven't grailed her yet, but Void Shiki has been really useful to me. She's not as bad as people say she is.

HEROIC SPIRIT NARITA, KING OF HACKS

Alternate universe is perfectly acceptable though

Edmond is from FGO. Nasu's not talking about the Monte Cristo CD drama either there, just about Fate.

Roa in that CD drama is pretty much Melty Blood Roa.

I thought we all already knew that Tsukihime and Fate took place in different timelines?

>And thus you could say that it's something like FGO's world, which is neither
Anti-tsukihimefags BTFO