/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Thread: NEWS
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/rg4rfz3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

strawpoll.com/rg4rfz3

Persona 5 has the worst soundtrack of any game I've played this year

50+ tracks of elevator music.
2 boss tracks that are decent for like 10 seconds then just repeat,

Try looking at Hotliane Miami, japan

kawakami best girl

Anne is fucking great. She was just okay at first, but her rambling about how he needs to suffer more was fantastic.

Cultural Festival gives you Haru, Hawaii gives you Ryuji with Yusuke just there sometimes, Christmas gives you Futaba and Ryuji is Valentines Day again.

Ryuji and Ann are CUTE together!

terrible OP

Makoto best girl

GIVE INTO TEMPTATION
TO WIN IT
OR MAYBE TO LOSE IT ALLLL

Just the fact that he removed that Sumaru City shit meme from it makes it better than the past threads.

GOOD LORD

low tier walk animation, swing those hips

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

t. Ryuji

PLEASE STOP

christ

You blew a load INSIDE my sister?

can you post the "don't trust anyone, not even yourself" one?

Things you want to see in the femc route of the P5 remake?

stop sae posting.

> I have to say that Persona 5’s core cast of characters feel rather lacking in comparison to the ones that came before them. It definitely doesn’t help that most of them are reused archetypes that we’ve already seen in previous games: there’s the stern student council president who rides a bike, the young punk who runs his mouth way too often, the shy girl who’s good with computers, and the pretty girl who’s popular for her looks and career. There’s even a detective prince. Reusing archetypes wouldn’t be such a bad thing if the characters themselves were all likable and interesting, but they have some pretty hit-or-miss moments. The Confidants outside of your core cast of party members are fantastic, but it’s a huge blow for the game if the characters you spend the most time with don’t feel as well-written or fleshed out. At least Morgana’s always a delight to have around.

do people like this actually remember what the characters in p4 were like? i mean, really, past the nostalgia, do they actually sit down and recall all the obnoxious bullshit?

Romancing Goro

What? No. It was Futaba, and while Sojiro was still downstairs.

For real though, why was the true final boss so easy?
Like come on now. I was expecting a true true final boss after defeating holy grail form 2.

I'd rather that than the garbage image.

Atlus fucked up by making Makoto so much cuter than the other party girls.

heavy implications of rape in one of the bad ends

they're just pure P4 players that didn't realize all of the P4 cast were already archetypes of the P3 cast.

Is it possible to reach rank 10 with all non romance characters? I just maxed out Mishima and I'm not sure of I will have enough time for the others?

>Akira
Phantom

what happens if you're romancing more than one girl though? Do they all blush?

That actually happens with whoever you're romancing if they're part of the group. I was dating Ann and she was the one who reacted there.

>S2 confirmed

Goro seems like the type of boyfriend that would sneak into Jokaa's room and rub semen into her panties

Yeah I maxed all the s.links in one playthrough without using the Fortune Teller abilities.

Would you guys rather have

1. One Million Dollars
2. Continue living as Joker (3rd year at his school, with the girlfriend/romance/harem you chose)

Don't kid yourself, Makoto looks NPC as fuck.

The last day to max your confidants is 22/12
so estimate it

It's Sojiro who blushes.

one million dollars

true ending

One million dollars obviously, unless the wife was Haru.

>Continue living as Joker
You mean a normal high school boy? I'd go for the million

>Type of boyfriend
>her

So a boyfriend (female)?

>P5 DLC release schedule ends in July
>right before the "major announcement" which is in August

Persona 5 Final Mix confirmed

>implying they care about the US DLC cycle, all this DLC already came out in Japan friend.

This isn't even a contest. A million dollars obviously.

Be Joker, even if it means being a fucking jap

a million dollars wouldn't turn my life around at this point

I dont know much about p3 but i was very disappointed in the character of p5.

Sadly is wrong about the confidant outside of the main characters being fantastic.

it all generic

FeMC being asked to model for Yusuke instead of Ann.

And having the option to actually strip for him.

Yes, but they still operate internationally with the sales. Atlus wouldn't announce a Final Mix with all the DLC until they've made sure they had the chance to sell all of it globally with the base game.

really though what are the odds of persona 5 final mix being announced in august
i mean i know there's probably something related to persona 5 but would they do that so soon after the base game
i'm thinking maybe a spinoff game, and a final mix like a year down the road.

more like that being fem Joker

Joker. Fictional lives are better. Look at the TV reports in all Persona games. The previous characters always end up feeling fulfilled.

Her face may be unexciting, but she has the best personality and the best hips out of all the party member girls.

>Type of boyfriend
goro
>her
Joker (hypothetical female)

I'd be Joker, are you kidding me? Dude is incredibly attractive and has a talking cat. He's also intelligent, nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.

I think there's a high chance. P5 has been out in Japan for nearly a year already. If announced in August, we'd expect Final Mix to come out next year, then the year after for us probably

And all the P3 cast were archtypes of previous characters. MT games actually only has one character.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect any sort of remake/remaster for several years. Hell, I'd expect something more like a DLC add-on campaign, however that would work. And any spin-off projects shouldn't be at a development point where they'd be presentable to the public.

Wow, I'm surprised that many people don't want to see /ourguy/ Goro return.

>Calling it Final Mix

Crimson. This isn't KH.

Why don't the bad dudes play on easy mode so that the demons win and humanity dies

Persona 3 FES came out just a year after Persona 3 tho.

YES PLEASE

>Anne says "Okaeri" at the end when you walk into Leblanc
>Translation: "Hey there."
>when "Honey, I'm home" is in the game

this is your localization team going forward.

>Finish Ruse Cruise
>Figure game is going to end soon, do as I would actually do, and settle all accounts, finish incomplete SLs with teammates and spend the rest of my free time hanging out with my gf Futaba to see all the sights around Tokyo before I leave.
>the actual final dungeon happens
>Get to hang out with Futaba on Christmas Eve for one last time before i'm off to juvie
>MC basically just tells her that he loves her and that he's sorry, but doesn't explain why since nobody knows yet
>She kind of figures it out and leaves sad
>Christmas where she's bawling on the counter at Leblanc
>mfw
I didn't mean to hurt you like that.

That said it makes the valentines event 10 times more meaningful. Romances in this game have some pretty top tier writing.

Because they aren't fucking scrubs.

Close minded people. Romance Haru and 1m$ wouldn't be a drop in the water

and you
and i

I wouldn't even count these votes since there are so many crossboarders here right now.

There he is!

I saw you post this exact same post in a P5 thread on /v/

kek

nailed it

>First free day
>That paralysis of not being able to decide what to do and how to spend my time best
>Haven't felt it since P4
Good to be home.
Blitz the dungeon, right?

>aiming for a millionaire instead of a billionaire like Mitsuru

I still don't understand why Madarame couldn't just leave Yusuke to the system after his mom died instead of going to the effort of raising a kid.

>just remembered all the attention Ann gets in the beginning of the game
>feMC would probably be forced to just stand there like a dowdy sack of bricks
Except Kamoshida threatens to rape her instead of expelling her maybe

How come Igor doesn't gather up all the MCs and make them fight against the demons?
It'd be easy to roll over them with 8+ Wild Cards

Yeah, but at that point it didn't take as much money or time.

Yeah, didn't mean to post it again but I just finished the valentines event since I had to stop suddenly during the ending last time. Was too lazy to reitterate in a new fashion so I just copypasted my old post.

He controls how Yusuke grows up and stops him from coming back searching for answers about what happened to his mom 10+ years dow nthe line. The art is just a bonus.

Kotaku confirmed for casual p5 baby

It's fine haha. Just poking fun at you

Just for the record, Futaba cries either way. I reomanced the teach and got the same reaction from her the next day.

That's not necessarily true, depending on the new features they decide to add.

>And all the P3 cast were archtypes of previous characters

It's true. Mitsuru, for example, was blatantly a discount Nanjo.

He would've started inquiring once he grew up

Better having him on a leash

We need more Goro Books.

>FeMC
>working at all in the game

The first half of the game would just be guys creaming their pants in class thinking about the delinquent girl stepping on their balls.

How come the characters don't need glasses to see in the metaverse during foggy days

christ my dick

Mishima would spill his spaghetti even harder than normal, so you'd probably get quizzes on the site like "Do you think Joker in hot?"

So is the Japenese track worth it?
I mean I like hearing Yuri's voice and all but I heard Atlus managed to get top voice actors for this.