fireemblem.gamewith.jp/article/show/51662
arghblargh.github.io/feh-inheritance-tool/
rocketmo.github.io/feh-damage-calc/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/D61iJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Sakura!

It's ok to make Olivia 4* just to get the 4 atk buff?

Azura a best

BROM WHEN?

sure, it's just 2000 feathers

>not making Olivia 5 stars

saged

nokod

This is your cousin for tonight.

I pulled that thirsty slut today. Out of 4 1/2 rolls she was the only focus I got.

Kinda wanted Alm and Lukas but I already have enough reds and effie is the best and cutest blue anyways.

Ayyy

Is ATK+ DEF- Faye good?

Very good, now give her Death blow 3

Would moving Hector up one space be a good idea? Or should I move him left?

What is Lukas' defence without skills equipped?
I can't tell if the usual sites count skills or not.

why would it be shit?
dumb redditfag

She's one of what, 3 dancers at the moment? And the only one that's easy to get. And she's also pretty good.

If you're starving for good units she's a solid choice.

>tfw your wife is -Atk/+Res
Thank god the inheritance system exists.

Is very useful her buff.

I'm making mine 4* +10 instead. She's fairly common at 3-4*, and a +10 4* has better stats than unmerged vanilla 5*.

What build should i give to my 5* plus Atk minus Spd Hector, spent 4 hours yesterday rerolling for him

>kill Claire

So let me get this straight:

BST is now calculated as the total amount of stats -ignoring weapons and skills completely-, while giving mages and additional 10, cavalry an additional 5 and substracting 10 from armours; meaning basically every unit in the game comes within like 5 BST of eachother?

>staff meta
>falchion wanted made counter ninian

I just saw a Takumi with atk+2 instead of close counter. Why would anyone ever do this?

autism

So that he can do 2 more attacks, of course

>need orb game
>guy marth cute
>lukas focus

>need orbs game

Are the shadows units worth to roll for?

I know he's getting grinded down for Vantage, but I can still get Lon'qu to do some damage, right? Add the +1 atk SSeal and those wins go up by 5. Desperation is better if you plan on getting hit first, otherwise Vantage is ideal. He loses to blue units like Abel and Effie.

I figure Reprisal would be more consistent and work with Fury, but would Moonbow still be better?

Compliment this embarassed tsun.

What A skill do I put on Clair?

I bet he's the user who keeps asking what does atk+3 do?

Anal

Bestiality

>reposting
My only 5* from all the f2p orbs. Good team?
Also inheritance tips?

Where are you getting these numbers from?

How do i fix a -ATK +RES Faye? Should I just SI her memes of mercy to my thunder cock?

autism

Glacies

Cute Hector killer.

reddit

I want Berkut to LIGHT ME ON FIRE

Thoughts on the new characters?

>You can call me Severa...privately
Okay I'd give her a hug.

Alm pretty good could go some routes if creative enough. Not the greatest for the current meta though.
Lukas shits on swords.
Faye and Claire seem to be shit.

>Alm's B skill
Fucking hell. Talk about being a skill stud. Need 10 Alms to pass this thing around to good units.

did ISIS drop the ball by not making Echoes units good?
who wants to play Echoes now after looking at the shit they get in Heroes.

13 orbs and all I got were a Kazehana, Hinata, and Jaegan.

Lukas has an interesting niche, Alm makes for a decent red sword if you havent got one yet, Clair is blue Caeda, and Faye is slow as fuck with hardly any attack.

I believe I had a pretty good roll.

Lukas is a nice husband

Me too I had a pretty bad roll

Alm is the only "good" one, and even he is just joining a sea of red swords when magic is what's controlling the meta.

Which characters goes well with Fury 3?

At least hinata and jaegan are useful for SI.

I love Felicia so much.

What sacred seal should I give her?

+Spd -Res Nino

Camilla is kind of bad

Too bad she doesn't love you.

This stud.

>better release another "tank" but is weak to Nino/Bunilla

Trubble +1

It makes Anna into Berserker.

Rate Muhnerva

Have a +atk -def 5* Raven
Have a +atk -res 3* Cherche
50,000 feathers

Should I feed Raven to Cherche?

If you dont have better Greens then yeah

yes

I have a 5* +atk -speed Julia, but other than that nothing

Anna does. Thia baby survives a fully charged Nino and it triggers her jew magic.

Would you recommend any skills for him besides Fury?

Spam Glacies and use her as a debuffer near a physical tank otherwise. You might need to replace Memes of Mercy with a Stat Seal(Probably Attack or Speed) and slap a Threaten(Defense unless you're running a bunch of mages/dragons, or Speed) in the bottom slot. She has a passable HP total so Reciprocal Aid will be useful since she sure as hell isn't running Desperation or Vantage with her standard kit.

My thoughts on Faye are: She has a niche of being part of a Dancer + Faye Anti-Mage gimmick.

Remember to put Iceberg and Death Blow 3 on her, and hope you got a +RES to maximize the Iceberg damage. I put Threaten Def to help her deal more damage to Mages who will obviously fail to kill her when they move close enough to attack.
35 Res is so good.

Should I sacrifice my Minerva for Alm to get Life and Death?
Sounds good, cool.

I'd like you all to know that I still hate Cecilia so fucking much.

So how does this banner look? I want either Clair or Faye but whose worth it outta the two? I think Faye is good because of her bow and a little investment she could be a fantastic unit; also I don't have a good bow user. Clair stats seem great and maybe switch up her weapon and add a few good skills and she'll also be fantastic? Should I pull or should I skip out on this banner? Also sorry for making this post so long.

>+Atk -HP
Pretty good

Should i give tiny hands blue tomebreaker? is it worth destroying a robin F for?

So Paralogues just confirmed Faye is worst girl in the series right?

I am so lost when it comes to skill inheritance. This is what I've got, who should I start training for SI fodder and who should get what skills?

I know I should train Hinata and Odin for SI fodder, but who else should I prep for the meat grinder?

Renewal for the B, then Hone ATK or some other Buff your team would like.

Draconic Gaze's pretty awesome actually since his attack is so gargantuan already. Otherwise Bonfire for spam memes.

Once I get her to 5* I'll probably do it, got 3 Hinatas today and I'm already planning to take Kagero to 5* once this arena season ends

no

Just download the .cia for the special edition as well as the .cia for the DLC and then patch it.

everyone goes good with fury 3 silly

Oh! Well, it's you, isn't it, [Summoner].
My eyes light up every time I turn a corner around here, hoping that I'll see you-know-who.
And, you know? You're not Alm, but you don't have to be. At least, not anymore.
Funny how people can be so stuck on someone... that they don't see what's right there.
I know you'd think I'm the last one to ever say something like that. but it's true.
I have proof. See? I'm working on a good-luck charm for you. Thought of you with every stitch.
Does it look good? Do you like it? I hope so. You mean a lot to me, so I really want it to be great!

I rolled an Alm with gimped IVs (thanks ISIS) but i have no 5* red units aside from him. Should i use this opportunity to keep pulling reds for a better Alm and a chance at just getting a plain better red unit along the way, or hold off?

Faye is a nice unit. I like killing her with Kagero.

>make sure to recruit all the conquest kids with offspring seal ASAP the paralogues get crazy bro!
>start doing the paralogues all at once
>after just two (2) the EXP gains are so much that now I'm above the enemies and they no longer give EXP in the route where there is no grinding
>now have to alternate between regular chapters to make the enemies stronger again and two (2) more paralogues

I don't think Revelation is going to make this any easier.

PS yo siegbert your paralogue is the dumbest shit this game has to offer

She sounds less crazy in the end. I wonder if 8-4 will tone her down a bit too.

>you got the 2 units I want the most in one roll
>you got the same amount of 5*s I've ever rolled in one roll

Probably hold off. Alm's gonna be somewhere in the middle of the pack for red swords.

So she basically moves on from Alm and starts to like (You).

Alright, I can dig that. Rather have cute villager girl who makes charms for people she likes, then creepy dark mage who Hexes her own kids.

If you have a Nowi to feed to Ninian, that would be good.

>implurging
That charm is actually an illusion talisman that makes you look like Alm. Before you notice that you're having some of her delicious cooking and the paralysis drug she put in them starts taking effect.
Next thing you know you're stripped naked on the bed with your arms chained to the wall as she's riding you and screaming Alm's name. Then she gets pregnant and now you're stuck.

Not sure if everyone saw BEST sister dominate the voting gauntlet so here are the results of all the matches she was a part of.
imgur.com/a/D61iJ

>In Fates, if Peri is the supporting arena unit you can see her black panties
What the hell

It's called "gameplay"