/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread advantages of being short edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 1/4/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Koko!

Being short is great!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Moekyun!

like brother like sister huh?

Reminder that Chiaki is still and will always be best girl
She got revived as a robot and is now on the boat playing games with the DR2 cast.
She also won the Hajimebowl

TAKE ME TO CHURCH

The game would have been better if Maki was the first victim, prove wrong.

is a very handsome boy and deserves to be loved and kept away from creepy producers

I can't

I prefer being short enough to see under skirts though

i agree

Hoshi, no.

Damn it, didnt mean to quote you. How embarrasing.

You're absolutely right!

Reminder I want to fuck Kaito.

True.

Why do every characters with weird hair look more handsome with their hair down?

Yeah, Everyone was sure that Amami or Saihara were the first victim, Maki being the first would have been a surprise and Amami seems more interesting than Maki.

There would have been no weight behind her death and she would just feel like a waste of a character, so I disagree.

I like him in any way.

People thought Kiibo would be the first victim for some odd reason.

If Kodaka decides to give you all of the rights of DR characters, what kind of different genre and setting you want to cast for these characters?

Like with Amami?

So many advantages!

Survival horror
Somehow

Fucking where? Everybody here was sure that it was Amami pre-release with some anons saying that it would be Shuichi because he is a detective.

So Amami?

Because he looked liked Naegi and was originally thought to have been the protagonist.

R-18 BL Game with V3 boys.

It would have been interesting to see him find out he was already in a killing game before.

Same thing that happened with Amami? At least Rantaro seems to be more interesting than her.

>Fucking where? Everybody here was sure that it was Amami pre-release with some anons saying that it would be Shuichi because he is a detective.
You're clearly a newfag. It was an even split between Amami and Saihara before it became more obvious for the former. Maki and Kiibo were right behind.

Comedy/Slice of life
School setting

Boring, yes. But I'm done with killing game and suffering, thank you.

Barely saw it here but it was all over places like reddit and tumblr.
Pretty dull reason. I think that'd make him more likely a Chapter 5 victim.

I'd play it
will there also be an R-18 GL dlc?

A lot of people though so iirc. They thought he would be more like Naegi and Kodaka killing him would symbolize that this isn't gonna be hope vs despair anymore or something like that.
Once the demo came out alot of people changed their minds though.

Stop posting Kodaka's pets here

Yes, but at least he had some revelations going for him later. If Maki died in his place, that would have felt even dumber. She was some girl who died, who also happened to be the SHSL Assassin, but that has nothing to do with the plot, so nobody would care. With Amami being the SHSL Survivor, it at least made a bit of sense for him to die first.

Maybe then the sprite in pic related could have came into effect? It's a shame it only got used once.

It can be a different game, two different versions.

Pussy. I'm only done with the killing game shit because Kodaka keeps repeating the same formulaic shit over and over again.

I want this. Naegi, Hinata, and Saihara has to survive some crazy shit. Who's gonna be the main monster/boogeyman?

You see it again in prison mode if you pick the option to stay in the school, so at least there's that.

Monokuma, of cause.

You could make her related to the plot somehow. Anyway the first victim doesn't has to be important somehow. The victims are supposed to be a surprise and felt like a waste.

Nee-san or Tenko?

this is good and agreed its nice to have the characters be happy after what happened in canon, thats one of the bigger appeals of bonus mode to me

Or they could have just written the story differently.

Demon Junko and her minions Zombie Togami, Vampire Komaeda, and Ghost Ouma.

Post horror or terrifying Monokuma

Yeah, of course. But how she is written now, for her to be the first victim would be horrible.

Nee-san tulpa possessed Tenko...
Somehow...

Tenko.

This is the closest I have

I said it before, I still think that the DR characters would really work in a comedy.

What a faggot

I don't have a horrify Monokuma...

It was the worst in Amami's case because unlike the previous two titles, the focus was on the culprit not the victim so his death and entire character felt even more of a waste.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre Monokuma

What really? What does he say? Do you have the dialogue on you?

yes i know im a faggot, especialy because i'm gay and love other girls. whats wrong with characters being happy? you a despair fag?

Comedy, Slice of life, with some dash of Action and little bit of Drama

They did a terrible job hiding the first victim and the MC swap here.
Everyone role in the game was a surprise sans for Amami,Kaede and Hoshi.

Because he was meant to mirror Mukuro more. That's why his case got brought up later like her own for plot revelations.

Junko did nothing wrong.

I actually thought Hoshi would last longer than he did. I thought Yumeno was Chapter 2 victim for sure.

no she did everything wrong and i wish she would stay dead

>Everyone role in the game was a surprise
You have to be retarded.

>…それ、本音じゃないっすよね?
He says this with that sprite.

Should make it more like Resident Evil 7 or Silent Hill?

>there are fags who want more despair arc shenanigans from the first few episodes
Disgusting.

Everybody tought that Shuichi was kill in ch1. Ki-bo was gonna be super important, Maki was gonna be important to the plot,Yumeno was a killer, Angie a survivor or killer,Kaito was weedman and Ouma was a joke character.

Thanks user.

would you rather have a game thats just the student council killing in terms of brutality and suffering?
stop being trash dipshit

Dead Rising with a hint of Silent Hill
The first two DRs only though

Enjoy your shitty game that Kodaka kept written for long years. I bet you couldn't come up with a good idea for the game and keep shitposting.

2/7
Is that bad?

A lot of them were unexpected desu.

The first half of Despair arc was the best part of DR3.

But she is dead.

not dead enough

>Ouma was a joke character
That was mostly /drg/. A lot of nips thought he might be important because of his whole lying thing.

Then I wish they stop giving her screentime or referencing her in anyway

>2/7
Which ones?

That's because it was the fucking SDR2 cast who are easily the least interesting as a collective.

>Everybody tought that Shuichi was kill in ch1. Ki-bo was gonna be super important, Maki was gonna be important to the plot,Yumeno was a killer, Angie a survivor or killer,Kaito was weedman and Ouma was a joke character.
Thanks for confirming you were a newfag.

>Maki was gonna be important
>Investigation partner of chapter 3
>Practically caused Chapter 5
>Not important
Well, okay then.

3/7

>--Continuing on the characters, what is the result of this popularity vote?

>Kodaka: Harukawa (Demon Princess) is low! So this result is a lie (laughs).

>Sasaki: That's right. It was high in the survival ranking.

>Kodaka: It's because I stuck her with Momota after all. I'm pretty shocked that Shinguji is that low! I feel bad for this character. I like the design very much, you know? But they're nice characters. Probably because of Komatsuzaki's designs that I grew since the first time through "Danganronpa".

exactly!

>To the plot

Go back to Tumblr for feels you fucking faggots

Maki and Kibo were important to the plot in someway so that's 2

>A lot of them were unexpected desu.
So you are retarded. Good to know.

>Kodaka made Maki for Kaito
>Kodaka "feels bad" for Korekiyo
Damn, what a revelation
Chapter 5 is part of the plot.

Bruh the DR2 cast are more interesting than the DR1 cast and had the better backstory (That got ruined by DR3)

>Kodaka feels bad for Tulpaman
>Tulpaman is a "nice character"

Nice meme