yo I got trash to treasure
what do I use it on?

me
make me a treasure for someone

use it on my life...
my life's trash

no use it on mine

>Witch stands like a cutesy anime character

i play ssf because the prospect of having to maintain friendships, even virtual, terrifies me

more like she stands like a lewd slut ready to vaginally ingest a cock at a moment's notice

basically every character has shit posture and stands like a fag apart from old man Templar

I wanna fug the Witch.

remember to sit properly so you dont ruin your posture! r

I don't play poe anymore, i browse the general till i finally decide to kill myself

remember
life is precious

we're all just a bad game of sims

is that mathil

No that's just how you're supposed to stand when you're turned to the side with one foot in front of the other. It allows you to pivot in just about any direction. If her legs were together you would be correct.

i don't like this life
going to use an orb of scouring on it

Yeah its mathil below her shoulderline

use a vaal orb instead to become a sick fucking psychopath!!

i don't wanna hurt anybody

As one of the top hc ssf players in this game, i can officially vouch for the guild. Its full of smart and mature people like me

Gonna exalt my life for that sick +1 million $ mod, wish me luck

i wanna hurt myself

predetermined currency value trading, where the currency value in trade of an item is automatically determined according to the tier'd/hierarchal value of an item type and its mods. the currency value appears on the item itself like an affix and can then be traded to other players for this value. this pcvt system will ultimately destroy the third party rmt of items as the only way to exchange these items with other players is through trade interface for this exact predetermined value. drop trade with players outside your in map/game group is not allowed.

i hurt myself today..
to see if i still feel..

absolutely reprehensible

fixed price autist please leave

fucking blood magic fags

Did the game become easier on the last few updates or is magic just op? I don't remember the game being this easy on 2015, I am stomping everything effortlessly with a lighting scion.

I got the crippling depression mod

I focus on the pain
the only thing that's real

>disney nu-wars©

it has gotten a lot easier as player power is powercreeped to hell

depression isnt real
you are just an attention whore

>poe player goes to a restaurant
>huh 5.99 for chicken salad
>excuse me server i'll have this salad
>that'll be 5.99
>i'll give you 3 and it's a deal
>uh wut i don't make the prices i just work he...
>well you see i've been studying the restaurant economy for some time now
>and 3 is actually a good deal for both of us
>so here you, 3.50, thanks for the salad, byeeee!
this is you

I thought she has 4 arms

you know nothing user

She has 4 dicks.

haggling is actually allowed by law

>does anybody want further proof i've never left my mom's basement?

nobody said it was illegal smartass

>instead of $3.5 the poe player gives a bag of potatoes to the waiter
>"that is worth $3.5, see i have this app that says so"
>sir we dont accept payment in-
>"what are you retarded? check the prices"

>im a mindless drone that doesnt make use of his god given rights defended by the founding fathers
good goy

This is impossible. Certain prefixes/suffixes are worth exponentially more as they combine. NPC prices have already shown GGG can't price for shit.

if you actually practice what you preach haggling would be how prices were set in stores and there would be no price but instead your'are just an turboautismo defending you're dying way of life

>still nothing for 5Ls

xhis whole argument has been debunked several times
its is is just baiting at this point

good

>Hey I want this $5 thing
>Sorry but you are black so its $7 because its my store
>media freaks out

>Certain prefixes/suffixes are worth exponentially more as they combine
>poe player goes to walmart
>this stereo doesn't have a full eq and three way speakers
>i've been to walmart electronics isle every day for the past 10 years and am an expert on the economy.
>according to these properties this stereo shouldn't cost $200 it's worth exponentially less as the it's harder to build a stereo with all in one and it only has a basic on off button
>hands the walmart checker a $20
>glad we could do business

>twinned invasion stone spawns 2 thornrunners
fuck this game

can those greeners please leave already

beaners*

*pours himself a homemade mojito*
*open riceqt's stream*
ah yes.. fridays...

:^)

All I did today was watch TV shows, and I woke up early

I would kill myself but i still haven't experienced some things

Imagine if your only purpose in life is to pleasure Queen Atziri's armpits

>NPC prices have already shown GGG can't price for shit.
and this lol did you ever consider they set the prices that way to intentionally make them more accessible?

here you play by the rules of a game where every number you see outside of poe.trade is set by chris wilson himself and even that he ultimately controls through more numbers known as drop rates and yet you still are so dumb you think prices of items are this mystical unobtainable without dumb hagglebro economy in spite of the fact the entire developed world runs on predetermined prices

imagine having a purpose in life

It would be nice to have a purpose generally

cant relate

lol this namefag making it so easy to filter him

>developed world runs on predetermined prices

it doesnt. planned economies dont exist anymore, as no country is completely self-suffficient

you're not a country dumbo you're a consumer

>and this lol did you ever consider they set the prices that way to intentionally make them more accessible?
There are only a small handful of items that are priced decently and they're not even priced well. It's just a random selection of uniques that GGG decided to throw on level 8 masters as a pathetic chaos sink.

Or are you seriously trying to say the vast majority of garbage rares that show up on vendors priced for chaos are a good deal? I know I'd love to spend chaos orbs on a pair of evasion gloves that give 15 dex/strength, 100 accuracy and 17 fire resist. What a steal!

>my player controlled prices!
>my expert economy skill
>my ability to haggle
>*finds item*
>*checks price at poe.trade*
>prices same as everybody
glad we have this ebin player prices

stop responding to yourself, fucktard

you are stating something unrelated to my post

if you dont remember how badly this fixed price idea has been btfo in the past, ill refresh your memory:

1. atomistic pricing paradigms fail to equate an item's meta value to its worth, mainly because youve repeatedly failed to describe how such a system would work and only leave it as "ggg would figure it out"

2. nothing prevents players from "gaming" the system by trading utilizing meta-values instead of atomistic values by simply padding transaction windows with other items that "make up" for the desired value. this also enables rmt

3. if you really hate trading, just play ssf

give me a witchfu right now

This is the shit that killed runescape fag.

fixed price autism is so 2016

look like this retard still hasn't moved on

>atomistic pricing paradigms fail to equate an item's meta value to its worth
two reasons you're dumb
1. non player controlled prices force the devs hand in properly balancing everything like affix tiers. consider the drop rates of a mirror:ex:chaos, this is how things can and should be valued and it's not hard to do so
2. meta based value has allways been completely retarded and subjective. players right now think items are priced too high. it has always been a few retards ultimately controlling prices on poe.trade and everyone prices accordingly.

>nothing prevents players from "gaming" the system by trading utilizing meta-values instead of atomistic values by simply padding transaction windows with other items that "make up" for the desired value
you mean like runes in diablo 2? ohmygosh that would be so bad xD. furthermore good luck finding other players who want to keep 100 tabs of trash to play by your master autist trade rules when instead they can async trade for the actual item value in the snap of a finger

nothing but FUD here by your avg poe economy "expert".

You know what I want to see?

SSF wander with no stashed ssf gear

>runescape
>dead
lolno

actually it worked perfectly they just needed to adapt it to pvp but instead they saw dollar signs in selling power and thusly brough trade back. probably chinese gold farmers paid them a king's ransom for it too. and runescape has an apples to oranges comparison economically apeaking. nice revisionist history tho.

How does one go about finding scrubby friends? I suck at the game but i'd want someone to play with

>tfw filter

Is there a "How to play SSF" guide?

I dont want to play totems

You still fail to address my 1st point by doing what you always do: pass the bill on to GGG's ability to properly balance the game and it seems you misunderstand what meta value is: its not strictly market value but a metagame-derived value, which again means your entire """"system"" you fail to properly describe is based on a hail mary (GGG's balancing their game) that may not even be desirable from a player's perspective, balance doesnt equal entertainment

And you again fail to address my 2nd point by deflecting that "no one is autistic enough to do that xD". Seriously? Are you going to stick to that argument, on this game specifically?

Again you fail to argument in favour of your shitty runescape econ system. Good try i guess? Trying to bamboozle newfags into your shitty ideas is a good way to spend this friday to you so ill just stop replying.

look at the top builds in ssfhc

not everyone is playing totems, in fact they're more of a minority than anything

hey
retard
those "top ssf" players respecced or rerolled with gear they found on their totem cancer

alk played cleave from level 1 to currently 98
but okay kid

RIP