Scams General /sg/

So Veeky Forums, what's your favorite ways to take money from retards? Phising sites? Fake stories for donations? Fraud? Convincing others to buy Bitcoin?

Bonus points if it's actually legal.

predict it .org

I was thinking about placing some bets on here, any experience?

>Made almost $1000 betting on Trump
>lost $320 betting on his tweeting habits
>currently making about 500-700 betting on his appointments

You can play it safe, which is what I should have done. I also made 10g betting on a real gambling site that Trump would win. But that was a one in a life time chance. I suggest you browse /pol/ before you gamble on politics.

bump

My current idea is a bitcoin phising site, but Im not sure if how to run it 100% anonymously, or if its even a prosecutable offense if ONLY bitcoin is involved.

That'd be like being able to literally sue someone because they took your full rune claiming that they were going to gild it.

>Convincing others to buy Bitcoin?
spot the salty nocoiner

>Found the salty coiner that cant take a joke

off shore web hosting

This sounds doable for under $20 a month. Not bad.

>bitcoin phising
You mean phishing? How would that even work? You want someone to enter their wallet information on your site? I guess the most obvious fundamental problem is that bitcoin only has early adopters right now and they're all pretty tech-savvy. The kind of idiot who gets phished wouldn't even be able create a wallet or procure bitcoin.

>Investing since one year in a crypto investment fund
> lot of people called it scam
>still do it
> have since 8 months my principle (2.5k $) back and trippled my money $$$
> now getting 50-70$ a day from monday till friday

i could retire with 50 $ per day-
hope it lasts forever because they give a lot of good updates

write me an email if you want to take some risk :D
[email protected]

Yep, my bad on the spelling, shitposting from my phone. And its not the way you described. Itd be taking advantage of the people that want to get on board whenever they see a spike in the news, but I dont want to give it away entirely.

Camwhores accept Bitcoin you retard

Dang, he figured me out
(not really)

Sounds better from the target demographic, but if you just want to use the term bitcoin as a lure, you'd need to syphon the money via a traditional payment processor, which is usually the weak link in any scam.

Oh wow, I'm completely blown away by the calm, rational and highly convincing argument you made.

Just make a bitcoin wallet with the withdraw button permanent under maintenance.

Youre VERY close

Give me some contact info and I can help you on the web end

Thanks but if I do this itll be a solo project. Probably when I get my bonus at work. Use it for more bitcoin, and bitcoin for hosting.

I have it all mostly planned out, Im really just looking for discussion.

I shill pump and dumps on Veeky Forums and other forums

How well does it work? Ive always wondered with how much obvious pumping I see on /biz

Got a legal one I've been thinking about doing.

>get paper
>write number on it
>say equal to shiny yellow rock
>get massive population to believe
>wait
>say no longer equal to yellow rock
>offer to loan paper
>charge more paper for loaned paper
>not paying ma paper back?
>take future paper earnings

Trick is getting a shit ton of people to believe it. Anyone know the best approach?

Have you tried coverting to Judaism first?

Damn, I thought you were legit

Why do you morons think bitcoin is anonymous and untraceable? It's not.

It a helluva lot more traceable than cash transactions

If you dont take the right precautions. If you enter and exit as anonymous as possible and mix your coins at least once, its ALMOST impossible to track you.

Now if someone paid for a hit on the President, then yes they could track that guy down.

holy kek
>he put money on Trump winning
>real, actual money
>that donald j. would take the presidency

Sam Hyde said he made something like 30k from betting 5k on Trump winning on there

Oh shit, dat file name

You can take money from retards playing live poker.

I did it too. Made over $3k. If you actually broke down any of the polling methodology he was ahead most of the time.

I stole from a company until it went bankrupted in my high school days. Didnt get arrested or charged.

I got flash odds of 25:1 on him when the press called the election for Hillary. Made a lot of money.

the inescapable laws of karma will come for you eventually

I make threads on Veeky Forums asking for people to tell me about their scams so I can steal it from them.

Shhhhh

I like to charge fees for things people could do for free or low cost.
>get credit items removed from credit report by writing letter to credit agency
>fill out forms to get social security card replaced

Thats a good idea. Do you need any certification to do it legally?

And you would execute those things?

bump

You're obviously a trash person. Veeky Forums is certainly where you should stay.
>Convincing others to buy Bitcoin?
OH NOOO! Everyone made mad profit!!! What have I done?

>Everyone
>Missed the days where "everyone" was pissed how much money they lost

bump

>PredictIt is not available in your location
>Robinhood is not available in your location
i should just end it now

This is why Euros trade forex mate.

i did too, but only $250 in bitcoin, made $700 win

The evidence against hillary was too damning and mainstream TV viewership is dying

What about Loyal3? (free like Robinhood)

Bump