youtu.be/SAZsP83VyS0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKJ0eNHu5vk
youtu.be/ZSaZarK1XS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fiesta sounds even gayer than Miata
Also,
>Ford

No excuse here, I got my ST

Civic and accord were more practical and felt better.

>pic related

>Mini sounds even gayer than Miata
Ftfy

I don't give a fuck what my FWD beater is as long as it moves.

Too small.

Does it actually make you money?

youtu.be/SAZsP83VyS0

No excuse here

I don't want to replace a turbo a day.

>using gay as cursing
How:s the insecurity, truck-bro?

>believing memes
wew lad

It isn't even a meme

He just made it up

You bought a chick car, bro.

this is great
I wish we had a fraction of this freedom in Yurop

Why not get the fiST, it BTFOs the gt86

>GT86= 1:31.6
>FiST= 1:30.4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qKJ0eNHu5vk

It's not a meme it's a fact.

Buying one in the next few weeks

I drive for Adolf.

INB4

Because I got my golf dirt cheap and it's been a great car

FIGHT ME FAYGOT

fuckyeah golf senpai

:*
Not a fan of the rims, but they came with the car

The Fiesta can't drift. It's shit. If you want a fwd boyracermobile buy a shitbox and dump $10k into it.

>he bought a FWD car
>
>What's your excuse?

>The Fiesta can't drift. It's shit
Look at this benchracer logic

Because the Seat Leon Cupra looks better

A true benchracer would pick the one with the fastest laptime. A true car enthusiast would pick the one that's the most fun to drive. Please sterilize yourself.

Ibiza, not leon

Is the Fiesta ST the Honda Grom of cars?

Burden of proof is on you.

>tfw ashamed to see other golf drivers because mine is a squeaky shitbox

he doesn't have any proof because he's a lying fuck

Ford Europe mate. Mostly Brits and Germans. Ford USA stopped meaning anything to the world since the rest started building production cars

>offended faggot detected
Have you tried searching for treatment for your homofaggottness?

it's basically a fost

except it's not as readily available therefore more expensive

parts or the car itself? parts are interchangeable with FoSTs and other Volvo models, so I actually have a huge selection of parts to throw at it

as for the car itself, they're dirt cheap. I bought mine for $5.1k

>$5.1k
>
>>>>mad

>mad
what did he mean by this

am I supposed to be mad for spending $5k on a c30

>Homofaggot
You do know that's a double negative right?

That's a good price. What year/mileage? I never think of the c30 when I think of hot hatches but it's a pretty good one.

What model and year is it?

This is Leon...
Just look at the beast with 280bhp

>Ford Europe mate
So, even less reliable?

No that is a really good deal, I paid more than double that for less car. That's where the >mad came from.

>7.0 seconds 0-60
lmao

What do you drive? Also
>benchracing

golfy is a good little car :(

ur mom

a Civic hatch that's just as quick but marginally less expensive and probably more fun to drive

okay that's your opinion bud, I only have a problem with benchracers

because I'm not american

2008 Volvo C30 2.0 (before the R-design existed). 124,000 miles when I bought it. High mileage, but the first owner took really good care of it. He traded it in to a dealership because he had more kids on the way. 2nd owner only had it for 2 months before selling it to me, he thought the clutch was cooked.

Clutch is fine, he just wasn't used to driving with a DMF.

Currently sitting at 258HP/300tq

I'm just surprised that a car that light with 200HP is so slow to 60

yea it is a little weird, but I mean I don't really care it's not mean for highway pulls. I enjoy it on the backroads where it belongs

tight dude glad you enjoy it I've always loved the hatch of these cars. My only problem is your decals aren't on the hatch but that's just my autismo coming out. If this car is from 2008 how do you share parts with the FoST?

is there a lot of turbo lag?

OH BOY, LE FUNNI UR MOM JOKE, LOLOLOLOLOLOL, LAUGHING MY SIDES OUT, AWESOME COMEBACK, NO-ONE CAN RECOVER, LEL ROASTED

but seriously, that outdated comeback was bad and you should feel bad

I mean from 1k to about 2,500k there's nothing. The lag is very noticeable but after that you get a hefty punch

>Tfw ashamed to see other Golf drivers because mine is DCT.

I drive a golf and I love it. It isn't Veeky Forums approved though

Because I wanted performance at an absolute poorfag rate

It is but I give golfs a bad name with the way mine looks. Also mine is a MKV so its a "rabbit", officially

Still drives fun and brakes on a dime though

I have an automagic so I kind of know that feel. I'd be willing to pay thousands to pay for a manual tranny swap but I dont know if I could justify the cost for any reason other than "I like it better"

>tfw ashamed to see other Golf drivers because it's shit and it leaks and it has so many electrical problems and it squeaks and I'm trading it in for an ST as soon as I can
>I overpayed for it
>it was a borderline scam
>and I wanted a Golf so badly

Mine doesn't leak and its had literally no electrical problems. And I'm the one with the squeaky shitbox. Sounds like you're just regurgitating Veeky Forums memes

I don't mind my golf being automatic. All my other vehicles are manual

I'm really not just spouting memes. This car is a lemon. It leaks rain into the floor somewhere, the headlights flicker, the door locks don't work, the steering squeaks, the upholstery is coming loose, there's a constant airbag error, a few days ago while I was working on it a fan started up like the key had been turned on but the key was in my pocket. Wouldn't turn off, battery died.

I swear I love Golfs but this one has been absolutely cursed. I've only had it for a month.

I didn't inspect it thoroughly enough when I test drove it because it has sub 100k miles and I made the mistake of just taking the private seller's word for it that it was in good condition. Fuck me for trusting someone.

Paid $6000 for it, will be lucky to get $4000 trade-in.

By "this car" I mean this particular car. GTI's are great cars but god damn the previous owner was so irresponsible. I discovered later that the bumper was from a red golf that had been repainted. Unreported accident, didn't show up on carfax

Nah you still sound like a lying faggot. Post bread on hood/title or GTFO. Ive had mine for 10 years and have had literally none of the problems you're memeing about.

Maybe it's because you have a GTI but even then, I've never had any electrical problems besides accidentally shorting a fuse by dropping a coin into the cigarette lighter.

ur mom was bad in bed and she is outdated lmao

Lol what the fuck is it so hard to believe I bought a shitty car on craigslist?

It's raining fuck you you get a timestamp, a manual, keys, and GTI emblem I bought for the front that I haven't put on yet

look at the picture, the thing has clearly been in a front-end collision

I saw your post the other day. Looks like it had been in an accidental maybe? I've had no issues other than my own tinkering messing up something.

It was definitely in an accident at least once given the swapped out front bumper. Maybe twice given the damage on the "new" bumper. No accidents were reported. And the leak might be causing the electrical problems, too. Idk whats up with the door locks but that seems to be common on VW's.

Sorry I keep bitching about this car on Veeky Forums, I never mean to. I'm just salty. There were so many other GTI's I could have bought.

> trade-in.
Why not sell it to some other poor sap for 6k

I wouldn't be able to sleep at night

My door locks were really funky when my battery was dying. But something is probably bent or cracked and water is getting in and fucking with the electrical system.

Yeah you're probably right. Actually now that I think about it, an unreported head on collision could explain almost everything wrong with it. Just a domino effect of issues. Huh.

Check for hastily replaced bumpers, folks.

But you'd take a $2k loss to give it to a dealer who would then do it?

Don't need a Fiesta since I needed an Estate.

9-5
320HP
546Nm (402 burger torque)

I don't know what to do, to be honest.

>>Check for hastily replaced bumpers, folks.
>mfw I cracked my bumper
>mfw I replaced it trying to do things right not just temp fix
>mfw paint shop can't fucking paint
>mfw that orange peel
>mfw that mismatched panel gap
>mfw I can't look at the front of my car without cri
the feels man, the feels.

Its really close to the MK2 focus st that the amerisharts never got.

>stock internals

youtu.be/ZSaZarK1XS0

Because mine is faster and doesnt have a solid rear axle

That's probably the highest tested by a publication. Most test 6.6 - 6.8

u mad?!??

Oh yeah I saw that got posted today in a group I'm in, pretty good.

That's a lot of power, not my choice personally but good for that guy.

I'm much more interested in a hybrid turbo set up than a full on big turbo.

henlo fellow mk4

hello friend

I've loved these cars ever since they were in Need for Speed: Underground 2.

Everyone hates the Mk4 but I like it.

It's a civic type r

You get the new one?

mad jelly desu

There's much more room in my volvo estate.

Because between the two, I liked the Mazdaspeed 3 better, so that's what I bought.

>surprised that a ford is total shit
Wew