twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TURIAN WAIFUS ARE BEST WAIFUS

Cora is cute

Missing something op?

pastebin.com/c7czXVLM

Waifu laughing at you when you trip?

Amen.

moste

Reminder that Enji Nights hips and fat ass will never cosplay as Talis hips and fat ass.

Cora is mine.

Why should we have a link full of shit waifufags say?

Jaal has a pretty big bulge for a species with no external genitals

Just like the Asari.
They are even bringing the pronoun argument into Mass Effect.
Asari and Angara genocide asap.

Sara laughs and pukes when fanfiction aliens try to rape her.

>try

Geth LI when?

>nutting inside her will literally kill her
>literally if to explain to her with tears in her eyes that its impossible for you two to have children

Vetra is anyway.

imagine if Legion was a LI

No she's mine go away.

I want to fuck the robot

Nice picture, very cute!

Femturs are cute.
Vetra is amazing though, real wife material.

Do Geth have a factory for making new Geth units?

>tumblr image
>shopped adams apple

r8

Veold is just throwing sidequests at me left and right.

Miranda is best

Literally what is the point of the Cyclone in universe? It's got near identical firing rate and damage to the Phaeston (standard issue turian service rifle), yet crappier accuracy, a spin up time, and the lore says it requires more maintenance. I think someone screwed up the stats on this thing, the ROF should be jacked up massively, damage and accuracy should receive slight boosts too.

>This platform wishes to pleasure commander Shepard

Welcome to Inquisi.. I mean, Andromeda!
Now go fetch more items.

EDI my love

>human angara couple
>angara starts abusing his wife because he must be open with his emotions
>he cheats on her repeatedly for the same reason
>she can't do anything because it would be viewed as racism
>forced to breed one humgara after another

Do you want this for Sara?

Will stay faithful to my waifu and her firm, brown butt.

It's just that big.

DELET THIS

Yes

Yeah Voeld is a bit of a chore.

>Brown waifu
If only Cora was Korra

Would Jaal take more than one wife?

>Shepard commander, which port do I insert into?

Are all planets the same as Voeld in terms of sidequests?

Yes. Just like how I want Vetra to never recieve an orgasm with Scott's manlet dick yet forced to mate with him.

What's up with the Firebreathing thresher maws quest? There's no cutscene where they actually play. Did they just run out of time?
If so, I think they should've left the quest out of the game and then add it with a scene of Ryder and Drack actually playing it.

they better show us playing it in the inevitable nu-citadel DLC

Wait until you get to Kadara

They're purple, not smoked.

Not bad

I thought it was glitch at first too.
Also does anyone know how you get his last quest with the babies?
Is it broken or am I fucked for saving Raeka ?

I'm worried about the Krogan. Could they out breed everyone else in Andromeda?

>angara man
>cheating
>beating
Coolest story I've heard today.

Jack > EDI > Ash > Samara >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Miranda

Rude

>posting the initial version with the fucked up hand
I DID fix it, you know?

Never even noticed

>human angara couple
>angara mate for life
>they are so honest they marry only a person they really love and their relationships are always based on communication and sincerity
>the angara praises his wife every day, jokes and plays with her, thinks she is the best, the most perfect creature in the world
>wants to have lots of babies with her, but knows she is not angara and can only have a small number at a time
>it doesn't matter, he still adores her
>the human learns a lot from him and loves him the same way and the marriage is fulfilling and sweet, like true relationships are supposed to be
>the other mothers of the family - aunts, grandmas, her husband's mother - support them and help them
>surrounded by a large, strong, cohesive family

Who wouldn't want this, user? Sara is going to be a happy woman with Jaal.

Didn't Jaals father have more than one wife?

I'd believe it of those misshapen shits. No, Sara deserves better.

Wait, don't Anagarans have more than 1 wife?

Women married into the family =/= harem of one man, mates.

Ah I see, sounds annoying I wouldn't want that for Sara

>some guy on /pol/ is vehemently defending ME2's shit writing, insisting it was essential to the trilogy
I fucking hate all of you.

Didn't you ever hear the "it takes a village to raise a kid" thing? The multiple mothers thing only means that all the aunts, grandmas and sisters of the family live together and are considered "mothers" by the other children too.

The two "mothers" who contact Jaal for his LM are his and his siblings' aunts. Italian and Greek families used to work like this too.

Hello.

Ok, so what?

That's retarded. They whole thing just goes full circle. You can delete ME2 from history and and wouldn't make a lick of difference to ME3. It's was entirely pointless.

I WILL END YOU, YOU CROATIAN BASTARD

how was any part of ME2 essential to the story

Why don't you go back there and keep arguing?
Sounds more like your style.

Cerberus

3 is the one it would be better never existed at all.

ME2 is quite amazing as a standalone game, but as a crucial middle entry of a trilogy, it fucked up big time

Important Characters like Mordin, Legion and The Illusive Man (And additional Cereberus bs) are introduced.

I was going to include Harbinger but it was barely there at all in 3.

She's the same race as PEEBEE right?

>manface
>punchable because of shit personality
Yes.

>Jack's perfect Irish butt

I mean, really.

You forgot
>Writers pet
>Consolation prize waifu

Shit. Meant to quote Not

Getting lag-grabbed by Fiends and insta-perma-killed in multiplayer is some hot fucking garbage

no see, ME2 did one amazing thing

it made it fucking impossible for bioware to write a story that could be meaningfully impacted by your choices in that game. legion lives? shows up on the quarian homeworld. legion dies? shows up on the quarian homeworld as a hologram. wrex dies in ME1? not-wrex shows up in ME2/3.

we knew about cerberus from ME1, we had to fight them in ME1, ME2 just fleshed them out a bit more, something that could have easily been done in at some point in ME3. the personal introduction of TIM is probably the only truly important part of ME2 in that regard.

mordin's introduction only matters in as much as he was included in ME3, you could have easily just had some random fuckass salarian show up saying he has a cure for the genophage and done the krogan plot that way though he's one of the better characters in the game so i am glad we did get him, at least. legion would have been more difficult to do that way since yes, you did have to show him interacting with/growing to be an important part of shepard's team.

so the illusive man and legion are pretty much the only really important parts of ME2's story

cutest

Nothing stops him from changing his mind about Sara as soon as humans get into an inevitable conflict with the angara. This species doesn't seem to suppress their instincts, which means they will suddenly hit their partner if they feel like it. Also, there is little reason for him to remain loyal to her because polygamy is culturally encouraged there and he would see nothing wrong with it.

Our races have evolved partly thanks to controlling our urges and being able to set aside trivial issues. If Javik half-jokingly calls us primitives, then imagine his reaction to the angaran people.

>which means they will suddenly hit their partner if they feel like it
>polygamy is culturally encouraged
Did you even play the game?

>tfw I got grabbed from 10 meters away through a wall and killed immediately by a fiend

Nice fanfic, user.

How so?

>fiend teleports into a building
>grabs me after I start moving backwards into it thanks to it's animal magnetism
>both teammates standing right next to me think it more important too shoot the kett picking it's nose than induce the stagger to release me

I'm assuming you can still be dropped that is. I've seen it happen on Ascendants after someone got grabbed, but not on Fiends because nobody ever fucking tries.

Poor Legion, made me sympathize with the Geth so much more, then I am forced to exterminate them in the end. Well, I guess even they knew that was a possibility.

all the shits I play with on rando thinks that their cobra's are the most precious thing in the world and would never ever use it even when were on wave 7 gold and being overrun

From what I've seen it feel like the only way to get a Fiend to drop you is fucking killing it unless the damage threshold is just absurdly high.

Which makes it all the more bullshit, really.

Stop shitting on Peebee.....or else......

>mordin's introduction only matters in as much as he was included in ME3, you could have easily just had some random fuckass salarian show up saying he has a cure for the genophage and done the krogan plot that way though he's one of the better characters in the game so i am glad we did get him, at least. legion would have been more difficult to do that way since yes, you did have to show him interacting with/growing to be an important part of shepard's team.

I'd go as far as say you're being way too kind; the fact that the most ME2 gave was a handful of characters that were relevant in ME3 only highlight ME2's failure as a middle entry of the trilogy.

ME2 should've been about finding the Crucible; you could've met the same people along the way, hell it could've still involved the Collectors...but it needed to further the overarching Reaper plot, it didn't, and then it had to be shoehorned in the first mission of ME3.

Of course, ME2 couldn't have been about the Crucible because BW was just making up shit as it went; just like TIM likely didn't exist during ME1...the whole trilogy is a scattered mess, but ME2 actually harmed it by wasting time dicking around and making ME3 having to do both the middle entry and the conclusion.

It sets the stage and shows the Reapers plans.

Whole games a chore to play though, glad I finally wrapped it up and got my ME3 import set finally.

I wont miss that game but I dread going through it again to set up a pure Renegade import.

Fuck off Mac

>sue Dreamworks
I don't get it

Shit don't remind me. I think I can count the number of cobra's I've seen used that weren't my own on one hand. In about 40hrs added up of MP play.

Which goes ever so well with the piddly arse amount of damage done by almost all weapons and the bullet spongy enemies. Brutes were easier to kill than to free someone grabbed but at least you could drop them in time.

It's the Peebee = Shrek meme.

Shrek

the only allowable headcanons for angara are those which are positive, especially if they use bioelectricity to stimulate cunts

how silly of me to forget that